Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you agree with the OP?
I AGREE - 82 (71.9%)
I DISAGREE - 32 (28.1%)
Total Voters: 114

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Initiative to help Simon Hausdorf to clear things @ bitcoin-24 <-- SIMON READ IT  (Read 22271 times)
michaelGedi

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

"to be or not to be, that is the bitcoin"

View Profile
April 18, 2013, 03:36:46 AM

someone translate please, and confirm it's Simon

TRADE FOREX, STOCKS AND COMMODITIES without the paperwork with Bitcoin: https://1broker.com/m/r.php?i=3589

1BROKER has been around since 2012 and is going strong

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dscotese

Activity: 444

I prefer evolution to revolution.

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2013, 04:05:44 AM

I can't make a good translation, and I'm not even going to try to understand it because it isn't on the bitcoin-24.com domain.  This isn't just a telling lack of evidence - that tells us it isn't Simon - it's actually positive evidence that it probably isn't Simon, because it is extra work to register the new domain name.  It would be simpler to put the help page up at bitcoin-24.com.  So I ignore it on the assumption that it is an imposter.  I suggest you do the same.

I like to provide some work at no charge to prove my valueAvoid supporting terrorism!
Satoshi Nakamoto: "He ought to find it more profitable to play by the rules."
blueberry

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2013, 05:20:25 AM

I'm getting impatient with Simon. I have a 5-figure EUR balance stuck in his exchange. He should update us ASAP even if there is not much new news to give. I am already considering LEGAL action against him.

Simon, if you are reading this, do the right thing and return our money! This is all we ask, nothing more. It will save you A LOT of stress, hassle, jail time etc...
michaelGedi

View Profile
April 18, 2013, 12:48:05 PM

I can't make a good translation, and I'm not even going to try to understand it because it isn't on the bitcoin-24.com domain.  This isn't just a telling lack of evidence - that tells us it isn't Simon - it's actually positive evidence that it probably isn't Simon, because it is extra work to register the new domain name.  It would be simpler to put the help page up at bitcoin-24.com.  So I ignore it on the assumption that it is an imposter.  I suggest you do the same.

open your eyes and look on the forum...

this is a help website set up by members of bitcoin-24.......

now also look on the original bitcoin-24.com URL for evidence, and join the fucking discussion on that forum in a productive manner so we can all work this out and stop bitching

http://board.btc24-help.com/viewforum.php?f=3&sid=750d2bc83dccc8492e2b043f1614af7a

TRADE FOREX, STOCKS AND COMMODITIES without the paperwork with Bitcoin: https://1broker.com/m/r.php?i=3589

dscotese

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2013, 04:04:02 PM

now also look on the original bitcoin-24.com URL for evidence, and join the fucking discussion on that forum in a productive manner so we can all work this out and stop bitching

http://board.btc24-help.com/viewforum.php?f=3&sid=750d2bc83dccc8492e2b043f1614af7a
Hi Michael,
I looked through the site, and again, I have to say, there is a telling lack of evidence.  The closest I could come is a GRAPHIC on the thread http://board.btc24-help.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=18&sid=8332b6e8753a7f3084015bd68d3a580f showing a box that shows Simon Hausdorf signed something.  There is an email in the background, but whether or not the signature has anything to do with the email is impossible to determine without the original text that Simon signed.  One could attempt to re-create that text from the image, but no one has done so.  The post itself is from the site Admin.  Perhaps the site admin should post the original text that Simon signed so we can verify it ourselves.

I like to provide some work at no charge to prove my valueAvoid supporting terrorism!
mrvision (OP)

Activity: 527

View Profile
April 18, 2013, 05:57:16 PM

I'm changing my mind in this issue: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=179829.0
michaelGedi

View Profile
April 18, 2013, 07:52:27 PM

Hi Michael,
I looked through the site, and again, I have to say, there is a telling lack of evidence.  The closest I could come is a GRAPHIC on the thread http://board.btc24-help.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=18&sid=8332b6e8753a7f3084015bd68d3a580f showing a box that shows Simon Hausdorf signed something.  There is an email in the background, but whether or not the signature has anything to do with the email is impossible to determine without the original text that Simon signed.  One could attempt to re-create that text from the image, but no one has done so.  The post itself is from the site Admin.  Perhaps the site admin should post the original text that Simon signed so we can verify it ourselves.

ok, I'm taking the stance "innocent until proven guilty", you not, that's ok, but we need to stop talking and decide on a plan of action together. Suspicions and negativity is not getting us anywhere just by typing it in a forum.

I can't read German, but it seems things are moving, slowly... and maybe the banks are frozen etc etc...

the only way we can rectify this, WHATEVER happens, is by working together, writing the to the police/courts/banks and giving them evidence of our transactions etcetc....

join the other forum, and let's stop complaining and start working on a solution together

dscotese

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2013, 08:08:40 PM

Hi Michael,

ok, I'm taking the stance "innocent until proven guilty", you not, that's ok, but we need to stop talking and decide on a plan of action together. Suspicions and negativity is not getting us anywhere just by typing it in a forum.

I can't read German, but it seems things are moving, slowly... and maybe the banks are frozen etc etc...

the only way we can rectify this, WHATEVER happens, is by working together, writing the to the police/courts/banks and giving them evidence of our transactions etcetc....

join the other forum, and let's stop complaining and start working on a solution together
I'd rather stay on this forum.  It has history, scammer tags, and a boatload of really smart people.  It feels much safer to me.  I will agree to "innocent until proven guilty," but I will continue to be cautious and ask that others do the same.  By the way, do you know whether or not "ThreeMan" (who is the site admin that posted that image) has an account here on bitcointalk?

michaelGedi

View Profile
April 18, 2013, 08:10:03 PM

Hi Michael,

I'd rather stay on this forum.  It has history, scammer tags, and a boatload of really smart people.  It feels much safer to me.  I will agree to "innocent until proven guilty," but I will continue to be cautious and ask that others do the same.  By the way, do you know whether or not "ThreeMan" (who is the site admin that posted that image) has an account here on bitcointalk?

ok, I believe that site is altruistic... but anyways...

read this... and keep your eye onthe threads on the other forum... this will only work if we stick together.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=179827.0

michaelGedi

View Profile
April 18, 2013, 08:15:27 PM

read this:

http://board.btc24-help.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=18&sid=8332b6e8753a7f3084015bd68d3a580f

morningtime

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2013, 08:20:04 PM

The username TAiS46 is the same as on Reddit, so it might be him. I can't confirm that of course.
http://board.btc24-help.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=18&sid=8332b6e8753a7f3084015bd68d3a580f

I'll translate the key information from that long post. This is not an accurate translation, I'm only giving the highlights in my own wording:

"Why was a Commerzbank account necessary?
Because Giropay required a German account. So I personally openend an account and clearly stated my intentions with the bank clerk.

Why was the Polish account closed?
The Bremen (Germany) police called the Polish authorities for help in an investigation of "money laundering and financing terrorism". The account was subsequently closed. On April 16 we supplied our written protest.

Who/what is behind all this? What is going on?
The Bremen police accused me of holding large sums of cash money. However, this has nothing to do with user payments. I promise!
Like most Bitcoin users, I distrust banks. How I handle money is none of their business. The Commerzbank accuses me of the following:
--He [Thomas] intends to use the sums of money paid by customers via Giropay for the purchase of Bitcoins for payout in cash for personal gains. (Intends to use the cash for himself)--

Commerzbank called the Bremen police who seized the account.

What is the current situation
We protested in writing against the closing of the Polish account. We are suing the Commerzbank, because they have caused us great damages.

People what do you think of me? That I'm on some island driving a sportscar living the good life? HELL NO!

I just wanted to build a platform for people to trade Bitcoins. Honestly, if you think I tried to screw you, why didn't I split with the 5 million a long time ago? The authorities don't care when I tell them I'm receiving legal threats because I can't run my business.

The problem is, they dont understand how someone can receive so much funds in such short time. I promise the money is STILL on the accounts and I haven't touched it. All payments are recorded and can be checked.  
"

-----

Please be aware this is an abridged and bad translation. I'm not a professional translator, I just can read German well enough to understand what is being said. Apparently we were trading 5 million EUR on his site! This alarmed the authorities who believed to have a case of "money laundering and financing terrorism" on their hands.

michaelGedi

View Profile
April 18, 2013, 08:27:37 PM

read this.. and join the other forum, I'm sick of reading all the threads  Sad

http://board.btc24-help.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=38&sid=d6fecdf4bffc63f3aecec3cd88ea6cf8

DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
April 19, 2013, 12:00:07 AM

The username TAiS46 is the same as on Reddit, so it might be him. I can't confirm that of course.

I'll translate the key information from that long post. This is not an accurate translation, I'm only giving the highlights in my own wording:

"Why was a Commerzbank account necessary?
Because Giropay required a German account. So I personally openend an account and clearly stated my intentions with the bank clerk.

Why was the Polish account closed?
The Bremen (Germany) police called the Polish authorities for help in an investigation of "money laundering and financing terrorism". The account was subsequently closed. On April 16 we supplied our written protest.

Who/what is behind all this? What is going on?
The Bremen police accused me of holding large sums of cash money. However, this has nothing to do with user payments. I promise!
Like most Bitcoin users, I distrust banks. How I handle money is none of their business. The Commerzbank accuses me of the following:
--He [Thomas] intends to use the sums of money paid by customers via Giropay for the purchase of Bitcoins for payout in cash for personal gains. (Intends to use the cash for himself)--

Commerzbank called the Bremen police who seized the account.

What is the current situation
We protested in writing against the closing of the Polish account. We are suing the Commerzbank, because they have caused us great damages.

People what do you think of me? That I'm on some island driving a sportscar living the good life? HELL NO!

I just wanted to build a platform for people to trade Bitcoins. Honestly, if you think I tried to screw you, why didn't I split with the 5 million a long time ago? The authorities don't care when I tell them I'm receiving legal threats because I can't run my business.

The problem is, they dont understand how someone can receive so much funds in such short time. I promise the money is STILL on the accounts and I haven't touched it. All payments are recorded and can be checked. 
"

-----

Please be aware this is an abridged and bad translation. I'm not a professional translator, I just can read German well enough to understand what is being said. Apparently we were trading 5 million EUR on his site! This alarmed the authorities who believed to have a case of "money laundering and financing terrorism" on their hands.

And still not a single word on the tens of thousands of BTC he is holding.  It is almost like he is pretending they don't exist.  Has anyone called him out on that?
dscotese

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2013, 03:07:17 AM

An English document was recently posted on the bitcoin-24.com domain.  It's a PDF which contains the following text:
Dear ladies and gentleman, We represent BTC 24 Ltd, the operating Company of bitcoin24.com. As you can see the Website and the Service of bitcoin24.com are closed. We expect that this Situation will be a temporary one. We are working hard on this case and we are trying to find a Solution as fast as possible. The German and the Polish authorities and different leading banks act against Bitcoin24.com. Due to that fact it is not possible for BTC 24 Ltd. to use the money or the bitcoins. The money and the bitcoins are safe. The money remains still on the bank accounts, but BTC 24 Ltd. cannot use it right now. We are in contact with the authorities and we will take all legal remedies to change this Situation. Right now we cannot say how long it takes to solve all problems, but we are working with highest attention on this case. We ask you for patience as we change this Situation. We will give further information if it is possible and request that you refrain from enquiries in the meantime.

Christian M. Röhl LL.M.
Rechtsanwlt
Fachanwalt für gewerblichen Rechtsschutz
Attorney at Law

Sophokles

Activity: 1204
Merit: 516

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2013, 06:36:38 PM

Payout of the coins has started. Was able to log in to my account and send them to another address. All payouts are said to be done manually during the next 24 hours. Keeping my fingers crossed.  Cool

Still unclear when cash payout will be possible, fortunately did not have any on that account at the time of the shutdown.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
dudel42

Activity: 111

View Profile
April 28, 2013, 06:39:00 PM

i'm not receiving a confirmation code for the btc withdrawal.. did that work for you?
Sophokles

Activity: 1204
Merit: 516

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2013, 06:44:48 PM

i'm not receiving a confirmation code for the btc withdrawal.. did that work for you?

Yes, got one via SMS.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
dudel42

Activity: 111

View Profile
April 28, 2013, 06:47:49 PM

yeah.. the website said it sent a code via sms, but never received one, and I'm not even sure if I actually entered a mobile phone number on my account (and no way to access the account details now).
BenTuras

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 28, 2013, 07:39:52 PM

I got one via email. Check your email!

I am selling in stock OneStringMiner boards, based on the Bitfury chips. Have a look here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=495536.0
Schrankwand

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2013, 10:14:18 AM

And still not a single word on the tens of thousands of BTC he is holding.  It is almost like he is pretending they don't exist.  Has anyone called him out on that?

If he pays them out now, while under investigation, this would get him jailtime.

In §261 of the german penal code you find a parapgraph dealing with obfuscation of money laundering funds. Sending them out would mean he is likely breaking this law, while under investigation.

He might get lucky if his lawyer gets him out under §258 that says that obfuscation measures are not penalized if he is trying to help himself, but in germany, we have a saying "Out on the sea and in german courts, you are in the hand of god."

It might net him 2-3 years of trials and costs.

I know that it sucks, really sucks donkey balls for everyone who has money with him, but he is an idiot to make ANY statement. He should shut the fuck up and say no. word. at. al. Not to police, not to the DA, not to his customers. And definitely not in an open forum.

I repeat, Simon if you read this: Shut the fuck up and stop trying to be nice to your customers. It is hurting THEM and YOURSELF.
You want them to get their money back? Get your site back online? Great, stfu. And I don't know how good your lawyer is. I really don't. But I suggest getting in touch with Udo Vetter, a criminal defense lawyer from the pirate party.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: