Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:48:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How can we make more money?  (Read 85382 times)
Pancho95

Activity: 226
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:22:02 PM

Taking more jobs and not doing only services. I will say it as an example. If I am holding an airport I will take more customers if I not only take down the prices of the tickets but if I make sure about their transport from their houses to airport. Expanding the services you are already giving. If I am a hairdresser and I cant do more customers. Ok no problem. You give commercials and you start going to their houses and do the job where they want. And you can icrease the price in this case. And give better service than the other hairdressers that say you ok come here in a half of hour and you have alredy give half of hour coming here just to hear him saying to come for 30 minutes. It is all about expanding the fields you are giving services.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
trobin

Activity: 177

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:23:37 PM

There are two ways to make more money, either improve what you are already doing so as to make it more profitable, or to spend more time doing something else so as to earn more because you are investing more time. For most people they tend to take extra work in terms of overtime or a part time job.

Zilonglong.bucks

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:34:34 PM

Money is must nowadays, people will always make way to earn it. The best way to earn money is simply have a job that your skills or talent meets. Earning money in the first place is not that easy. All you need is hardwork, patience, time, management and energy. Make every moment counted. Every seconds is zeny.  Wink
Deathgamer

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:38:45 PM

What are the things to do to succeed in trade? What are you doing to make your business bigger?
How can we make more money?

Study, analysis and your intuition

We can make more money if we have a many source of our income and also if we learned to save and not to be a 1 day millionre.spend little and save more.dont buy things which are not important or not really needed you must save instead.
Gotottack

Activity: 882
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:51:52 PM

You can make more money in Bitcoin if you continue to play well with the amount of Bitcoins you have. You have to try a mix of everything, that is, advertising, selling, buying, mining, trading, and etc. Otherwise stated, you have to diversify your investments so you do not only make money from one source. Now that is key.
youdacapt

Activity: 1806
Merit: 295

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 05:11:38 PM

You can make more money in Bitcoin if you continue to play well with the amount of Bitcoins you have. You have to try a mix of everything, that is, advertising, selling, buying, mining, trading, and etc. Otherwise stated, you have to diversify your investments so you do not only make money from one source. Now that is key.

If we are not able to do everything, we can also start building business in the real world, a lot of revenue can be gained if we can involve more than three businesses consistently, let alone about investment assets. but I think most people fail because they are not able to do it, and if it is like that then should just focus on developing in a single crypto business area.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:13:10 PM

gambling is the easiest way as the kther says but for me if you work that hard you will be granted as what you want to be the earning you deserve if you only depends on holding and keep on waiting for the lrice to be increase then good luck it make you bored everything comes in the right place it is true most of us are depending now in investments
ruslango

Activity: 40

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:10:36 PM

You can trade off-line! The actual trade functions out in the real world relatively than digital planet. What I indicate with this is, you can satisfy particular person to particular person and make a decision price of your own cash which is profitable to both of you. There won't be any fee for this as you can ship them almost totally free wallet to wallet. Building a good community like this you can collect more people and acquire bitcoin at cheaper costs! When you acquire something at more affordable charges like bitcoin you can usually sell them later on at larger prices. I am in India currently and experiencing the royalty of getting excellent trader. I also introduce two people's who want to get/promote their bitcoins and I consider extremely minor commission from each of them to earn enormous bitcoins little bit by bit. I love doing this with my close friends also. I am earning much more funds like this way and you can consider this to. :-)
kiloiko

Activity: 339

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:23:24 AM

What are the things to do to succeed in trade? What are you doing to make your business bigger?

the key to succes is working hard and dedication because if you dont have this two traits, youl never reach your dreams and goals in life. if you need more money you need to work hard and find more job oppurtunity in this forum or outside and you need to to be dedicated on what you are doing, dont stop if your tired or whatever the hindrances are just do your best and march onward.
Making money is an art I think. Everybody in this world is not able to make money so easily, because I saw a lot of propel who have lost all their investment in many fields of life. Hard work in mandatory and with this complete knowledge, skill is also required.

When you have all these qualities then you can earn money. First understand the rules and regulations of something and then try to invest.
BillCoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:25:41 AM

I think that the best way of making money is just founding a side job.
I am pretty sure that you have free time, so you can fill it with a job, and them you can increase your weekly income.
Signature campaigns on bitcointalk are a way to increase your income, where you can earn about extra 50$ a week, depends on your rank, and it sometimes could really help you to finish better the week.
mel0924

Activity: 294
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:48:43 AM

In order to succeed in trading we must have to learn the movements of the coins we are going to trade. In order to have earnings, there are lot of things to do here in the forum, if we need to make money, there is signature campaign here, translation job etc.

▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄████████▄
          ▄██████████████▄
        ▄██████████████████▄
      ▄████████▀  ██████████▄
    ▄████████▀    ▄███████████
   ████████▀    ▄██████████████
 ▄███████▀    ▄████▀  ██████████
▄██████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████████
████████  ▄████▀    ▄█████████████
█████████████▀    ▄████▀  ████████
 ██████████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████▀
  ██████████  ▄████▀    ▄███████▀
   ██████████████▀    ▄████████
    ███████████▀    ▄████████▀
     ▀██████████  ▄████████▀
      ▀██████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀████████▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀
EQUAL

██
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██
SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY

█
  ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
  ██
   █

▄█████▄
 █         █████████   ▄
 ██▄      ████████████▀
 ████▄▄  ▄█████████████▀
 ▄▀███████████████████
 ▀████████████████████
   ██████████████████
 ▀▄ █████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
    ▀██████████████▀
      ████████████▀
    ▄███████████▀
▄▄███████████▀▀

▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████▀▀▄███▄▀▀██████
█████  ▀     ▀  █████
████             ████
████   ██   ██   ████
████   ▄     ▄   ████
█████▄  ▀███▀  ▄█████
█████████████████████
█████████████▀███████
 ████████████▄ ▀█████
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███
                   ▀█

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
Canday

Activity: 55

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:01:46 AM

To succeed in the trade, I believe you have to first have a small expertise of it. You have to discover, understand the information about it on net, assets on trade on the internet are pretty a lot. If feasible, consider some simple business programs. In addition to, you can also sign up for trade community forums, find out the experiences of successful traders to see what their magic formula of success. To get a great deal of money is not an straightforward issue. You need to have to persevere, constantly learn the knowledge, try out to discover the appropriate market evaluation. Trade also takes time to be worthwhile. Very good luck
BossBee

Activity: 682
Merit: 540

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:08:43 AM

Your time is your most valuable resource. Labor for an hourly wage does not count as an extra stream of income. The purpose of attaining wealth is to be liberated from such slavery.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
valpes

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:18:44 AM

Everyone can make more income working more and conserving a lot more money. When you start off working, doesn't subject if you make considerably or considerably less, if you know how to conserve it, in the foreseeable future you will perform much less and generate much more.But you want to be sensible and know how to make the cash perform for you. Wise investments, firms are the ideal concept, eachone require to discover it by themselves.
IAMYOURLEADER

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:27:36 AM

Trading is really the best way to make more money. Losses always happen to me more than profit but it won't stop me to continue because I know that I'm learning many things. I'm sure that after a year, I'll be making more money than what I earned every month from my previous job.
geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:46:14 AM

Investing bitcoins can make you more money in the end. Though the price of bitcoins is not that stable there is ups and downs but in time with constant monitoring you will earn not just to double your money but much more than what you expect.
Those who invest into bitcoin are at preset the most financially satisfied people in the world because bitcoin is making them richer day by day without any hard efforts. Moreover bitcoin is continuously increasing in prices for last two years and I am pretty sure bitcoin is going to be at 5000 dollars by the end of November or maybe December. Pumps and dumps are even parts of our lives.
muhammad-adnanzain

Activity: 137

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:38:35 AM

Before earn money, the first part we should have knowledge to earn money.
The second part use the knowledge to earn money
The third part gain more knowledge to earn more money
The forth part after earn some money do not change our life style, keep saving until you reach the goal.
alexandroVV

Activity: 72

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:10:24 AM

Learn to present yourself, choose a job that you like,develop an expert in yourself. Set goals and achieve them, Well have a rest))Salesmanship allows to earn much money.You can on interview or at conversation with a client so to present your work and so to heave up the value of future result, that it will be paid you far anymore.))
DG2000

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:27:47 AM

There are many ways to make money with bitcoin. You can join signature campaigns for earning money. One can also start bitcoin mining. Then bitcoin can be traded also to earn money. Gambling is also a way of making money but it is very risky because there is a high chance of loosing your money.
ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:43:02 AM

for offline businesses try to increase relationships or increase the channel of friends because of them you can get more buyers than you can imagine.
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: