Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:58:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How can we make more money?  (Read 85382 times)
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 08:24:38 AM

Luck and skills need to on same road in any type of earning.
I'm not believing in to luck factor for earning in the any field. Actually I'm believing into skill, if we are good in a skill, we can bring our luck to favor us.

Unlike trading nor gambling, earning in real life is not influenced by luck factor. Because your skill will get you a good job and if you are performing well you will get paid thus there is no room for luck.

Exactly and you cannot depend only on luck every time to earn money as it will not favor you all the time but if you have enough skills then sky is the limit for your earnings so if you have good skills then you can make enough money in multiple ways.
yes no doubt that luck is an important factor but in fact if you have some experience and skill with good knowledge then you can even change your luck. specially in sports betting if you have good experience then you can really make good money from trading.
If you read the biography of great people as well elite people everyone have described how hard they worked to attain such a position. Very rare its possible to find people who are rich or successful through luck. Better is to improve our skills through a job gets a good life. If this happens automatically luck knocks your door. Without any work just depending upon luck is not good way to make money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2017, 08:35:29 AM
Last edit: February 20, 2017, 09:19:02 AM by deisik

I'm not believing in to luck factor for earning in the any field. Actually I'm believing into skill, if we are good in a skill, we can bring our luck to favor us.

Unlike trading nor gambling, earning in real life is not influenced by luck factor. Because your skill will get you a good job and if you are performing well you will get paid thus there is no room for luck.

Exactly and you cannot depend only on luck every time to earn money as it will not favor you all the time but if you have enough skills then sky is the limit for your earnings so if you have good skills then you can make enough money in multiple ways.
yes no doubt that luck is an important factor but in fact if you have some experience and skill with good knowledge then you can even change your luck. specially in sports betting if you have good experience then you can really make good money from trading.
If you read the biography of great people as well elite people everyone have described how hard they worked to attain such a position. Very rare its possible to find people who are rich or successful through luck. Better is to improve our skills through a job gets a good life. If this happens automatically luck knocks your door. Without any work just depending upon luck is not good way to make money

Would you yourself tell the world that it was basically luck behind your success?

I would be very cautious in believing and suspicious in listening to what all these rich people are telling us about how they got rich. I'm almost certain that they are not telling the whole truth about how they got there. Bill Gates seems to be one such kind of a person. He is a shrewd guy without doubt but we still shouldn't forget that Microsoft had been only an obscure company in the late 1970s until it got closely affiliated with IBM with a little help from his mother who was a friend of John Opel, the president of IBM back then. As Henry Ford once said, "I am ready to account for any day in my life, but don't ask me how I made my first million"

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 11:24:53 AM

If you read the biography of great people as well elite people everyone have described how hard they worked to attain such a position. Very rare its possible to find people who are rich or successful through luck. Better is to improve our skills through a job gets a good life. If this happens automatically luck knocks your door. Without any work just depending upon luck is not good way to make money.

You're right. Luck may very well br a factor in earning us money but it's very seldom that it makes a difference. Being diligent and smart about your work and knowing your priorities in spending basically is what will propel you towards becoming successful. Of course you have to know how to takr advantage when luck arrives but normally that's not even a major factor

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
whizter

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 05:26:48 PM

although we mostly depending on our luck and specially in gambling but still there are some types of gambling and in trading if you have good experience and knowledge then you can minimizing the risk of losing money.

███████████████████▄▄▄
        ████████████████████████▄▄
           ████████████████████████▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████▄
    ███████████████       ▀▀███████████
        ███████               ██████████
        ███████                ██████████
████████   ████████             █████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████             █████████
        ███████████             █████████
    ████   ████████            ██████████
    ████   ████████           ██████████
        ███    ████       ▄▄███████████
    ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄██████████████████████▀
    ███████████████████████████████▀
████    ████████████████████████▀▀
████    ███████████████████▀▀▀
DIMCOIN   
❱❱❱  facebook  ❱❱❱  twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱❱
.The Future of Equity on The Blockchain.
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2017, 05:35:03 PM

Most people who can make lots of money will surely say that you should work harder for this, and I agree with that statement, but I think it will take more than that. First, you need to find a profitable activity, in which you are able to produce something that generates demand.
there are many jobs that exist in the world, and you do not need to be confused about it, if you do not get a job you can be an entrepreneur or sell services. do things that benefit. important you have to work hard

Yes there is no substitute for hard work and if you successfully keep on working then you will surely get positive results out of it and I was unemployed for many months but after knowing bitcoins I am full time into it and earning a good living from it which was not possible without hard work.
Anything you would do as long as it can give you an income is something you have to thank of, bitcoin has help us in any way because there are opportunities here than only those people who seek for opportunities will find. I am working in real life but now considering of going full time with bitcoin, the investment opportunity is something we should not take for granted.

All investments are risky and should be handled with care and same goes with bitcoin too as there is no guarantee that it will only bring positive results for us in future so its better to invest some part in bitcoins and rest in real world to avoid uncertainties in future.
I don't think working harder will make you a lot of money. If that statement is true than janitors will earn more compared to bank managers. What I am trying to say is that the more high your rank os the higher your pay is. Also rich people thend not to work but let their money work for them. Their money working for them is the key for them to get more rich

Obviously, you should work smarter

Those who got higher didn't necessarily work harder. In fact, they likely didn't even work as hard as their colleagues. In other words, they worked harder toward getting higher in rank, whatever it might mean in practice, and in most cases it doesn't mean working more. A janitor working hard will just end up being an excellent janitor, but he will likely remain a janitor for the rest of his life

justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 07:05:19 PM

Indeed, we don’t have to wait for anything or depend on any factor when it comes to earning money through working, the only thing that you need is some sort of skill that everyone need and that will get you some money, people are lazy and they waste their time and money on gambling and useless stuff when they could use those to learn a good skill that will earn them money.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
PetroffVany

Activity: 284
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 08:26:31 PM

To earn a lot, you need to wisely manage their finances. Part of the money to invest, and some delay. This will make you rich in the future
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 01:58:56 AM
Last edit: February 22, 2017, 11:03:23 PM by Omega Weapon

To earn a lot, you need to wisely manage their finances. Part of the money to invest, and some delay. This will make you rich in the future
Probably the best way to make money is to be our own boss and create our own business, it does not have to be anything fancy, as long as it is something it gives you money and in which you are good at it.
Doms

Activity: 714

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 02:46:16 AM

Probably the best way to make money is to be our own boss and create our own business, it does not have to be anything fancy, as long as it is something ti gives you money and in which you are good at it.
Setting up your own business is easier said than done. It takes a lot of discipline, hard work, great connections even to start a small business.Online business is the in thing right now as it is easier to set up like those in your social media sites. But the thing with being your own boss creates a huge responsibility and the success of your business would depend on how much effort you put into it to make it a successful one. We create our own opportunities and once you find that niche market that has a strong demand, never let it go.
J Gambler

Activity: 910

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 02:41:07 PM

Probably the best way to make money is to be our own boss and create our own business, it does not have to be anything fancy, as long as it is something ti gives you money and in which you are good at it.
build your own business and make sure that you can earn from that and you have idea and experience on what business you will be making in the future. Making money from digital world and from trading is not posible too when you are hard working man can always check the graph of the price of each coin. Maybe there are big potential.

Y U MAD AT ME
dirokkl

Activity: 235

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 06:22:19 PM

His business - it's very good. In this case, we will be able to manage not only your money but also your time. But it is very risky and should have experience and knowledge to business
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 06:28:33 PM

build your own business and make sure that you can earn from that and you have idea and experience on what business you will be making in the future. Making money from digital world and from trading is not posible too when you are hard working man can always check the graph of the price of each coin. Maybe there are big potential.

Well, most forum members are engaged in signature campaigns and this is a proof that each of us is really committed and interested in multiply their earnings, taking advantage of all available options out there. This is a good beginning, but I have no doubt that there are better ways to maximize our time to increase our profits, but it is up to every person, according to his talents and skills to find the best option for him or her.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 11:05:30 PM

Setting up your own business is easier said than done. It takes a lot of discipline, hard work, great connections even to start a small business.Online business is the in thing right now as it is easier to set up like those in your social media sites. But the thing with being your own boss creates a huge responsibility and the success of your business would depend on how much effort you put into it to make it a successful one. We create our own opportunities and once you find that niche market that has a strong demand, never let it go.
It depends on the business, something as simple as making hamburgers can be done by almost anyone and it can give good profits if you are any good at it, I have seen several businesses in my country begin like that and eventually become a chain of restaurants.
Nimbulan

Activity: 658

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 11:16:58 PM

I can say only one thing about that to be honest, and I am pretty sure that I will be right about it: if you really want to make some good money out of bitcoins, then just hold it and eventually you will become rich.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2017, 11:17:25 PM

There are some gambling that ineed of skills and they are some gambling that don't need it just a good luck for them, Casino Poker i know and mandatory needing a skilled player if you are not skilled player and not good in card also always bluff just don't try to play you will lose in the end. Skills is our talent also in performing some good.

coin revolution

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 12:34:25 AM

To be successful in trading, you need to know risk management. It is possible to earn money using the right investment tools. But you have to have a certain capital for investment.
Risk and money management is indeed what makes the difference in trading and these only comes through consistent learning and practice. Loss is a common occurrence in trading and majority of traders are caught in the web of chasing their losses, but experienced traders would rather settle down to position sizing than to throw their good money over bad money. For those traders with no plan or strategies at all, ultimate loss is the fate that awaits them.

It is possible to lose money as well as make money in trading. This is a truth accepted by everyone involved in trade. But here is the significant profit and loss ratio. Every time we win, it must be more than we lost.

Stress management is very important in this.
Good prediction the price movement is not only the most importing thing to consider, it is necessary that we could execute plan effectively and we can do that if we know how to control our emotion. Trading is risky as it involves money to make money, hence, it's very important for us to act professional to focus on our main goal which is to earn.

In order to become a professional trader, we need to develop ourselves both practically and theoretically. We need to read books on issues such as stress management and money management.
We should also follow market analyzes and developments in the area we invest in.

In order to make money, you have to enter a certain amount of risk. Earning is not possible without risk.
NEWGOODOUBLE

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 02:11:40 AM

I can say only one thing about that to be honest, and I am pretty sure that I will be right about it: if you really want to make some good money out of bitcoins, then just hold it and eventually you will become rich.
to become rich from holding bitcoin, need a lot of things you have to prepare. such as large capital. because without a large capital. bitcoin you save will not be too much. and although the price rise would not immediately make you rich
asriloni
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1024

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 03:12:28 AM

It can't make me be a rich person. I just hold a bitcoin and does it makes me rich in the future? because we need to do an effort to become a rich person. But with a lot of the capital and hold bitcoin is the right way.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Star.Wars (OP)

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 07:49:06 PM

Most people who can make lots of money will surely say that you should work harder for this, and I agree with that statement, but I think it will take more than that. First, you need to find a profitable activity, in which you are able to produce something that generates demand.

It is not possible to succeed before it works. But there is no guarantee of being rich by working hard. So it is important to be able to work right from the very start. But the most important thing is to be able to use the right investment tools. It is necessary to direct the workforce of others and to have a good team.
Nobody can make more money on their alone. You need to build a trade that ongoing independently.
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 07:50:34 PM

But setting up our own business is the best way to make much money and doing trading on bitcoin. If you start business with little investment but on bitcoin and doing work for yourself for your business this is much beneficial as compared to work for any other person or hard working is must be need for any success.

So, these are few opinion upon which you can earn more money. One thing more if you want to investment then bitcoin is best platform according to my opinion because bitcoin working for the welfare and benefit and trust of their investor.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: