Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:51:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How can we make more money?  (Read 85382 times)
Hamphser

Activity: 2478
Merit: 326

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 01:51:57 PM

What are the things to do to succeed in trade? What are you doing to make your business bigger?
How can we make more money?
Making more money on trading is possible but its really hard to do and it takes time because trading cant be learned overnight and you will really experience such losing trades for you to learn. Profits on trading wont be constant which means it would really depend on your skill on how you gonna execute your trades. Dont rush up if you are really serious to learn.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tigershark

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 02:11:37 PM

I think if we want make more money it's mean we era also must ger more job, because If we have more than one job, so our source of income will also be more and more and it will bring a lot of money for us.
You should have only one regular job, and more other source of income but do not abuse your body all your money will lost when you got sicked.one of the best other source of income is earning in bitcoin you can try multiple methods of earning to make big profit.
Yeah bitcoin is one of the best way to earn and make a high amount of income with short time but you need to  adop multiple way to earn more money and I think without multiple way to adopt earn money is possible but not in large amount just its fill your needs.

Lending bitcoins can be profitable maybe more so than trading if you can get a good rate of return. I choose a combination of lending and trading to increase my bitcoins. It's not much, but over time I hope to make a decent amount of profit.
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 02:16:38 PM

I think if we want make more money it's mean we era also must ger more job, because If we have more than one job, so our source of income will also be more and more and it will bring a lot of money for us.
You should have only one regular job, and more other source of income but do not abuse your body all your money will lost when you got sicked.one of the best other source of income is earning in bitcoin you can try multiple methods of earning to make big profit.
Yeah bitcoin is one of the best way to earn and make a high amount of income with short time but you need to  adop multiple way to earn more money and I think without multiple way to adopt earn money is possible but not in large amount just its fill your needs.

Lending bitcoins can be profitable maybe more so than trading if you can get a good rate of return. I choose a combination of lending and trading to increase my bitcoins. It's not much, but over time I hope to make a decent amount of profit.

I always do lending when I am away for couple of days. I do this in poloniex. One piece of advice though, you must make it sure that you time up to when is your coins being offer for loan if you are planning of using them anytime soon.
Yutikas_11920

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 02:33:02 PM

Indeed, with trading opportunities to earn income from online business is very open although sometimes must be careful in analyzing the price before trading transactions.Though i just learned in altcoin trading but little by little i can earn income from trading business that i do though the value may Not enough To meet my daily needs but this is very helpful to my additional income at this time.

Exactly once, now it is a matter of transition where something that was most widely performed in offline now switch into online. Slowly but surely that's the world of the internet, we should want to follow it or if not then everything will give bad impact to our lives. Trading is very profitable indeed bitcoin, but that all also requires knowledge of good. If we do not want to learn about the things about trading then everything will fall apart. This also applies to trading in any type of

sino22

Activity: 438
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 02:33:24 PM

Getting money there are many ways to use bitcoin. Ranging from minning. Investment coin ico. Invest in cloud mining. Right now I am trying to invest in one FYN ico which has a nice concept
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 02:36:27 PM

Getting money there are many ways to use bitcoin. Ranging from minning. Investment coin ico. Invest in cloud mining. Right now I am trying to invest in one FYN ico which has a nice concept

That is right, earning well with bitcoin industry, you need to go to ico and check it thoroughly before you invest to these ico. But if you really get a good price, then that would be lot of bitcoins,
Barbarian

Activity: 728

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 10:05:07 PM

What are the things to do to succeed in trade? What are you doing to make your business bigger?
Work harder, as simple as that, many say they do but they rare lying they could work 10 times harder if they really wanted to make that money but that is not what they want, they want to make money with no effort.
btcjocan

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 10:55:19 PM

For me making money is not easy if you don't have a postive visions of life and making more money will be possible if you have a good investments like saving bitcoin for a long period of time and wait at the right price to sell your holdings. Lazy person won't be able to achieve that making more money is a reality for them and as far as I know they will just let the day ends by just strolling around, doing nothing. Aside of saving your bitcoin you will also  beneffit of generating more money from businesses to invest and there were plenty of it and all you need to do is to check the stability of the business before dealing with it because money matters always and it's a serious thing to do.
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 12:01:03 AM

Work harder, as simple as that, many say they do but they rare lying they could work 10 times harder if they really wanted to make that money but that is not what they want, they want to make money with no effort.
Working hard is already the implementation stage, all you need at first is to have a good plan which is verified by you that will
ensure it will give you profit. Since we need money to make money, our activities then is investing and the risk is always there but it's where
the challenge will come and if we overcome it the taste of victory is very sweet.
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 12:09:29 AM

Working hard is already the implementation stage, all you need at first is to have a good plan which is verified by you that will
ensure it will give you profit. Since we need money to make money, our activities then is investing and the risk is always there but it's where
the challenge will come and if we overcome it the taste of victory is very sweet.
Yeah you're correct. All we need is a good plan to make sure that we will gain profit. Good plan is very important in order you to success. It is the key for you to become rich.
Intersan

Activity: 641
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 01:10:48 AM

For me making money is not easy if you don't have a postive visions of life and making more money will be possible if you have a good investments like saving bitcoin for a long period of time and wait at the right price to sell your holdings. Lazy person won't be able to achieve that making more money is a reality for them and as far as I know they will just let the day ends by just strolling around, doing nothing. Aside of saving your bitcoin you will also  beneffit of generating more money from businesses to invest and there were plenty of it and all you need to do is to check the stability of the business before dealing with it because money matters always and it's a serious thing to do.

I agree with you on that. You are not going to earn money if you are not going to put effort on it. Maybe, there are people who have so much  money and they are still rich even if they are not doing anything. But come to think of it, if you have that money and you stop from working, I bet that it will just be a matter of time before that money is gone.

Billionaires may have so money yet they continuously work. They do investing and build businesses because they know that there is more money earned in those methods.

carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 07:28:34 AM

That is right, earning well with bitcoin industry, you need to go to ico and check it thoroughly before you invest to these ico. But if you really get a good price, then that would be lot of bitcoins,

We can make more money in bitcoin by doing some research a legit ones that for sure you can earn profit after. We can really make more money if we also put effort, determination, and patience on those thing that we want to achieve. However, in bitcoin check thoroughly the project that you are going to invest , think, learn and earn.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 10:41:34 AM

We can make more money in bitcoin by doing some research a legit ones that for sure you can earn profit after. We can really make more money if we also put effort, determination, and patience on those thing that we want to achieve. However, in bitcoin check thoroughly the project that you are going to invest , think, learn and earn.
Not all the times, you need to invest in bitcoin because like what we are doing right now, we are participating in signature campaigns which offers bitcoin or altcoin in exchange of our efforts. We just need to be creative in finding things to earn and we should be patient and determined like you said in order to achieve or get the things that we want since from the start.
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 11:13:17 AM

One thing which will always help you in your life is the knowledge. Try to gain as much as knowledge possible and than develop the skills which will make you the best in that field of your interest. Than nothing can stop you. Diversify the skills as and when require so that you are always up the mark in this fats world.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 11:23:18 AM

One thing which will always help you in your life is the knowledge. Try to gain as much as knowledge possible and than develop the skills which will make you the best in that field of your interest. Than nothing can stop you. Diversify the skills as and when require so that you are always up the mark in this fats world.

That's the true fact. Knowledge is the base for everything happening in our life. Without this we're all simply blank. Once you have knowledge you feel yourself confident and the same will drive you towards the field in which you're passionate about and making money seems simple and you feel life good.

Departure

Activity: 1204
Merit: 288

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 11:29:39 AM

It's simple. We need to work on ourselves. Learn new information. Meet new people. And buy bitcoin Smiley
Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 11:33:23 AM

To be successful in life or in any business be always positive.never think of all the negative that will come to you. Always be happy on what your doing..
How can you make more money? 
Well im gonna tell you that money cant give you anything you want, if you want to have more and more get a job and work 24/7.
Honestly being optimistic in one thing will lead you to a great outcome. Because if you didn't notice most people who thinks negative thoughts always fail. In making more money you must need to exert your effort and time in order for you to earn more. Getting sidejobs can you help you for that but make sure that it cant affect the other job that you have.
Dontme

Activity: 798
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 11:51:42 AM

We can make money if we work hard. We need to suffer everything for us to reach our goal. Just like here we need to work hard take every task that signature campaigns order us to do for us to get some coins or tokens. We need to participate to some campaigns. Working hard is a part to make money. We can make money by our own strength, patience, and desire. We must know our duty for us to make it. Thanks to this kind of job I can assure my hardships and sacrifices. Thanks to btc I make money because of this kind of job. It is great and really useful for me.
choppork

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 01:06:36 PM

We can make money if we work hard. We need to suffer everything for us to reach our goal. Just like here we need to work hard take every task that signature campaigns order us to do for us to get some coins or tokens. We need to participate to some campaigns. Working hard is a part to make money. We can make money by our own strength, patience, and desire. We must know our duty for us to make it. Thanks to this kind of job I can assure my hardships and sacrifices. Thanks to btc I make money because of this kind of job. It is great and really useful for me.

It's not always about working hard. It's also about working smart and figuring out the things that you can do with the resources available. I really think that we shouldn't limit ourselves to signature campaigns and start developing more skills. As an example, knowing how to code programs seems to be profitable. Be involved with other communities. Go to reddit and look at the most in demand type of service and learn how to do it. Other people just don't have the time to learn new things so they just hire someone to do it for them. You're just doing signature campaign right now, you have plenty of time to do all these things.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
OliynyK

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 01:08:21 PM

What do you mean by fat world.  Grin Knowledge alone wont make you the money,you must have the determination and money to invest in the first place and have the sense to make bold decisions whenever needed and that is how you make money in this world,i prefer to stick to one skill rather than diversifying,as life is all about fun and not to make money all the time  Tongue.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: