Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:21:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How can we make more money?  (Read 85382 times)
Naoko

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:23:56 PM

There may be very many possibilities for you to make money with bitcoin, but if we are not careful, there will be a lot of things that will keep us in the way, such as scam sites or anything, but bitcoin is a very suitable tool for making money
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MrJacobus

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:15:56 PM

You need to like what you are doing and you must be focused on it. If you are not focused or you don't like working on it you will fail. If you invest, trade, claim from faucets and do campaigns.

You will have a lot of money on the end of the year. This is why i do all the things now.
mrbnson

Activity: 182
Merit: 101

X-Block.io

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:36:02 PM

You need to like what you are doing and you must be focused on it. If you are not focused or you don't like working on it you will fail. If you invest, trade, claim from faucets and do campaigns.

You will have a lot of money on the end of the year. This is why i do all the things now.

I agree, you mentioned many ways to make money but the important thing is to find some enjoyment in it, for example if you join a signature campaign, support a campaign you believe in and post not only to increase posts but also because you can find some interest in what you are reading and or writing.
trako

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:37:24 PM

working. Working does not just mean working as a body. research. to learn to spend time with the right people. and evaluate the money correctly.
Dondont

Activity: 446
Merit: 12

BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 04:41:14 PM

still have a job in the real world. then invest some of the profit on this bitcoin. it is more than enough
or if you have no experience, learn or start from your current hobby.

alisonwonder

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:45:14 PM

I agree, you mentioned many ways to make money but the important thing is to find some enjoyment in it, for example if you join a signature campaign, support a campaign you believe in and post not only to increase posts but also because you can find some interest in what you are reading and or writing.

but you don't just rely on the signature campaign because so far I have seen a lot of the campaign that ended with a scam. many of the problems about the reduction of allocation at the end of the campaign and this make the bounty hunter loss time and results are very small.

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
gandalfrainbow

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:46:21 PM

If you want to make some money then just invest in bitcoin and try to buy the bitcoin at the right price then sell it again at the right place.
This way you can make so much money by doing almost nothing.
saqibmunir

Activity: 267
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:00:54 PM

I consider online money as a sideline / savings I am because I am busy work that I usually do every day. So earnings can help me make more money. Because the rest of the time I use to make money online, because time is money
There are different ways to make money, and in all of them your dedication, what you are producing and the market conditions, are the factors that will define whether you will make a lot of money or not. If you choose trading, there are several markets, like Bitcoin market, altcoins market, forex market, among others... you need to identify which market has the most potential .and you can also do trade of bitcoin and do mining..
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:18:51 PM

What are the things to do to succeed in trade? What are you doing to make your business bigger?
How can we make more money?

I have learnt to ask questions when not clear on certain matters and also to ask more questions to ascertain one's disposition as regards investments. With good selective areas of wisdom certified persons/places, one can always be right as regards decision making in business. The key word I will like to agree with in earning more money is recapitalization; this entails building up the intial capital you started with from your profits. By this step, you earn more and capital is expanded too.
BelovedAngle

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:29:16 PM

To achieve the industry, I think you must very first possess a little knowledge of it. You need to discover, learn the understanding of it on internet, resources on trade on the internet are virtually. If at all possible, take some basic business programs. Besides, you may also join trade discussion boards, learn the encounters of effective investors to determine what their key to achievement. To obtain lots of money isn't an easy thing. You need to keep working at it, continuously discover the understanding, attempt to discover the correct marketplace evaluation. Industry also takes time to be lucrative. Best of luck
Gondwanaland

Activity: 354
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:40:41 PM

What are the things to do to succeed in trade? What are you doing to make your business bigger?

To make more money you should have a wide knowledge to that specific business. Have a unique strategy for you to earn a lot. Be industrious to all things that you do. Be smart on your business. The succession of making money is in the people who do it.

RATEONIUM              Twitter       Telegram     Reddit   
GLOBAL BLOCKCHAIN BASED PRODUCT
██  ██ SERVICE RATING PLATFORM Gothic ██  ██
Bitcoininvestment

Activity: 244

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:49:12 PM

To make more money you should be smart and strategic. Be wise on your busineess for you to earn a lot. Have a unique knowledge for every business strategy that you do. Also find the right place where you can do your business.

Sate Jamu

Activity: 431
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:31:00 PM

To make more money we need capital, investment is very easy thing we do, if we do not have the capital then work and do anything we have to do. on the internet many things that can allow us to earn more.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄█████████████████████████████████
 ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████
████[        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████[     ▄█████████████      ██████████▄
████[    ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀██████
████[   ]████                         █████
████[   ]████                         ]████
████[   ]████                         ]████
████[    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄._       ]████
████[     ▀████████████████████▄      ]████
████[        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄     ]████
████[                       ]████     ]████
████[                       ▄████     ]████
████[     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀     ]████
████[    ██████████████████████▀      ]████
████[     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'        ]████
█████                                 █████
 ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
 Y██████████████████████████████████████▀
  `"▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

S E S S I A

NEW GENERATION
SOCIAL NETWORK

█████████ █▄
█████████ ███▄
█████████▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████

GET APP

Get cashbacks from your
purchases and kickbacks
from your friends purchases
▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████

███▄
██████▄▄
██████████▄
█████████████▄▄
█████████████████▄
███████████████████
████████████████▀
████████████▀
█████████▀
█████▀▀
███
GET IN ON
Google Play
██████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████

,d██
        d███
  _o▄▄▄.███b▄▄▄▄▄
,▄██████▄ ▄███████
▄███████████████
███████████████
████████████████
▀█████████████████
 █████████████████
  ███████████████▀
   ▀████▀  ▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
Afnan_faizah

Activity: 784
Merit: 176

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:39:19 PM

To make more money we need capital, investment is very easy thing we do, if we do not have the capital then work and do anything we have to do. on the internet many things that can allow us to earn more.
Capital is very important, the more capital we have the  more profit we can get. The another thing which also important is knowledge, ICO is very booming very booming, if we don't have skill in trading, we better to join ICO, buy the coin then we can get profit when the price is increase, usually the developers have a lot of idea to make their coin prices increase.

Sepertinya sudah waktunya, kalau menurut saya lebih baik lump sum sekarang. 30/01/2024.
mr_enoc

Activity: 276

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:50:42 PM

By joining in every signature campaign, by that you can earn an extra income. It will help and may add to your capital in trading.

Izarok

Activity: 237

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:50:36 PM

Risk it all. High risk and high reward always keep that in mind. Read a lot and test the market to feel how things are going. If you trade remember that you'll get some and lose some. Expand later and focus on the basics.

noel2123

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:54:11 PM

by making a lot of investment and let money work for us , I hold bitcoin for a long time already and it gain me profit even I am sleeping
ufalo3

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:13:30 AM

Unfortunately, to make really big money, you have to invest a pretty good sum into some project. You can start dealing with any trusted ICO, trading or start mining. Build a mining farm and get a good income.
But the initial money for earning more is a need.
Targusluxe

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:23:49 AM

Through investing your money in business, you can make more money. You just have to be dedicated to what you do in order to have that initial money that you need. Also, you need to be smart in putting up a business for it to be unique and acknowledged by customers.

CONTRACTNET     |     At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS             
|     WHITEPAPER     |     TWITTER     |      TELEGRAM     
████████████████████████  [  JOIN ICO   ●   10th MARCH  ] ████████████████████████
akiexx

Activity: 76
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:50:03 AM

To be successful in Trading you must always use a trading plan so that you are ready to everything. And always treat trading like a business.
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: