Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:27:37 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Difference of Trading and Investing?  (Read 29437 times)
darkangel

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:37:13 PM

Guys sorry for this question above but I would like to ask here that

What is the difference of Trading to Investing?

though I know that I can search it in google but I want an answer from those people who have already experienced this two.
Thank you.

I hope you can help me in my confusion..

Trade is the exchange of goods, goods, services, knowledge, money, etc. between two or more partners, and may receive a certain value (in money through price) or in goods. Other services such as barter trade
And investing is just one element in the business that can be blatantly mean to contribute, or all to, the business (such as investing money, investing, investing prod ...
jokowi

Activity: 867
Merit: 522

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:42:38 PM

trade is the exercise of one or more of the commercial practices, including the sale of goods, the provision of commercial services, and trade promotion activities for the purpose of profit or for the purpose of social policy.
Investment is the process of using resources in the fields of finance, labor, natural resources and other material assets to directly or indirectly reproduce simply and reproduce the facilities. technical material of the economy
rext

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:48:20 PM

though I know that I can search it in google but I want an answer from those people who have already experienced this two.
Thank you.

[/quoteTrade is the link between production and consumption through the flow of goods and services between the seller and the buyer. In this process, the seller is the seller of goods, goods, services ... to the buyer, in return the buyer will have to pay the seller a certain value.
Investment is the use of financial resources, material resources, labor and intellectual resources to produce business in a relatively long time to earn profits and economic benefits.
w33man

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:39:17 PM

Thank you.

Despite both needing patience for success, still there are many differences between them. In trading, we need to keep on moving in order for the earnings to be stable. Unlike in investing, where you just wait and monitor the price of the coin you have invested in if it's profitable enough. That's what I think.
regnidorhcs

Activity: 173
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:50:18 PM

The best way to explain it is to make a good statement rather than making a long and very technical definition that is hard for the reader to understand. So here is my explanation "  All trading is an investment but not all investment is trading". It simply means that even trading itself is considered as investment. But investment has many forms aside from just trading, it could be investment in networking, loans, business and many more.

Thanks to this statement. It really help me a lot to understand on what is the difference between the two. I have a question, is there a possibility that trading coins may affect the value of exchange?

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
CryptoDens

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:03:12 PM

The fundamental difference between trade and investment is
Trading was generate sales results by frequently buying and selling shares
Investing is steadily building wealth over a period of time through buying and holding of investment like cryptocoin.
Timing is the starkest difference between traders and investors, but their focus also differs dramatically. Investors study a company’s potential for long-term growth or value, but traders often take advantage of small mispricings in the market, such as when political uncertainty in a foreign country temporarily pushes down the share price of a U.S. manufacturer.
kouliadis

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:05:08 PM

What I got here is a very simple answer just to compare investing and trading.

Investing is when you buy someting like bitcoin or altcoin and then let it be frozen for long term to make more profit in a long run.

While trading is when you buy an item then sell it in short amount of time even if the profit is not that big.
simple and clear ty Smiley
uchiikina14

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:00:54 AM

Thank you.

Investing is your holding your Item for a long term or long time just to gain a higher value for it. When you say investing it is the long Term of selling an item, and if you want to invest you should have patient in investing. Trading is the short term means if you are not patient in waiting you can trade your items right away with the desire amount that you want to get but it is up to you if you want to choose trading or investing. But for me it is best to invest than to trade to get high value of the item but it is risky to invest than to trade.
chocolaty

Activity: 294
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:18:31 AM

Investing means purchasing a certain coin, holding it expecting a huge increase in price after a long period of time. Trading, on the other hand, is purchasing coins and selling it as soon as it rise. Trading involves only a short period of time and have a smaller profit since you can do it daily or weekly only.

xuv500

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:27:12 AM

Trading:
Hold a currency for a short term and sell it once the price rises.
Normally invested person will fix a price target and sell that once it achieves the target.

Investment:
Hold a currency for a long term and sell it after the period or tenure has crossed.
Normally invested person don't bother about the price fluctuation then and there and wait for the fixed time to sell like one or two years or more.
Silvermist

Activity: 52
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:43:02 PM

In my viewpoint, trading is you do buying and selling while investing is you have to buy, then for a longer time you will see if you earn or loss through selling in a certain price. I see trading for a shorter time than investing.

Eroiy.io   |   PRE-ICO  [ Jan 30th - Feb 28th ]
████   Buy Tokens with 10% BONUS   ████ (http://eroiy.io)
wireless1889

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:47:10 PM

From where i see it, Trading is a lot risky than Investing, why ? because Trading is very unpredictable one when compared to Investing, Trading is a buying and selling of a coin in expectance for gaining a profit after the coin's price will rise while Investing is also expecting for a profit from what you invested by the thing is you will just monitor the growth of your asset. Both needs luck and i recommend you to study about the market systems for that.
TWagner92

Activity: 85

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:32:53 AM

The best way to explain it is to make a good statement rather than making a long and very technical definition that is hard for the reader to understand. So here is my explanation "  All trading is an investment but not all investment is trading". It simply means that even trading itself is considered as investment. But investment has many forms aside from just trading, it could be investment in networking, loans, business and many more.

Thanks to this statement. It really help me a lot to understand on what is the difference between the two. I have a question, is there a possibility that trading coins may affect the value of exchange?

Yeah trading coins affects the value of the coins, actually trading the coins especially big amounts have the power to easily change the value of the coin. The value depends on the number of the coins being sold and being bought.
Nyeyzel

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:02:07 AM

Base on my knowledge the difference between trading and investing. Both Trading and Investing you need capital before you start on that. On Trading you must understand the different situation, you must have an ability to speculate which coins or altcoin will be increase the value. Beside that Buy on the drop price and sell it on the high price simply but too risky. On the other hand, investing your just put your capital to coins or altcoin and hold until the your capital x100 of your profits.
kouliadis

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:12:46 AM

Investing is when you buy someting like bitcoin or altcoin and then let it be frozen for long term to make more profit in a long run.

While trading is when you buy an item then sell it in short amount of time even if the profit is not that big.

Investing = risking what you can afford to loss if program run away scamming you
Trading = believing yourself and putting your skill to earn some good profit with what you have in your hand.

simple as that
Smi

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:15:07 AM

Investing = risking what you can afford to loss if program run away scamming you
Trading = believing yourself and putting your skill to earn some good profit with what you have in your hand.

simple as that

Well said Smiley
dongyi17

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:59:57 AM

the difference between trading and investing is when investing you are putting your money, and entrusting it into reliable person or company hoping in collaboration or in joining in their project or business you will earn a profit someday like investing in bitcoin ...while in trading you are you are both buying and selling your coin and you have make ceratin about it, monitoring, checking up how's the condition of selling and trading, the people involved as well as the amount.

twarden

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:04:10 AM

I usually think of trading to be active, lots of orders in a short time while investors generally are looking longer term.
stevano

Activity: 423
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:13:23 AM

Thank you.

I hope you can help me in my confusion ..

hopefully i am not wrong in explaining it this is my opinion

trading that we invest our capital but we who manage it, profit and loss we specify
but if investment is we invest our capital but here we are passive not much we can do with our capital, just waiting for result of them
chrisculanag

Activity: 1344
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:56:38 AM

Difference with trading and investing , Trading is putting the money in the market and pick some potential trade coins that makes a profit in short term sometimes in long term , while the investing is put the money in a company to make a profit in a certain time that companies offer you. You called a traders if you buy and sell to the market while investors is putting a money to achieve a profit . This is what I know about trading and investing . Be Careful to trades and investing , have a wonderful day to all.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: