Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:27:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Difference of Trading and Investing?  (Read 29437 times)
Jaemouns

Activity: 274
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:11:54 AM

Guys sorry for this question above but I would like to ask here that

What is the difference of Trading to Investing?

though I know that I can search it in google but I want an answer from those people who have already experienced this two.
Thank you.

I hope you can help me in my confusion..

Or me the difference between Trading ang Investing was for Trading you have already a lot of holding tokens/coins and if the price will up high you have a step to sell it.In Investing also you have a graphic method for cryptocurrency that if is lower its price then simply buy different crypto coins/tokens.
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:18:35 AM

I can look at it from the perspective of time duration; investment can be for a life time while trading can be done within 5minutes and results are gotten almost immediately. I did rather do trading of selling of off than trading of buying which can be likened to investing in a particular set if coins.
favor222

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:19:09 AM

I think invest means hold, and trade means it when someone buy when price is cheap and sell when price is high and return it.
|Admiral|

Activity: 448
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:21:41 AM

I can look at it from the perspective of time duration; investment can be for a life time while trading can be done within 5minutes and results are gotten almost immediately.[/b] I did rather do trading of selling of off than trading of buying which can be likened to investing in a particular set if coins.
First part is correct from my point of view while trading need not to be 5 minutes one, i have seen people trading with strategy for 4-5 months.
There is mostly binary trading that happens for 5 minutes.
ElitistCA

Activity: 477
Merit: 250

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:44:01 PM

I can look at it from the perspective of time duration; investment can be for a life time while trading can be done within 5minutes and results are gotten almost immediately.[/b] I did rather do trading of selling of off than trading of buying which can be likened to investing in a particular set if coins.
First part is correct from my point of view while trading need not to be 5 minutes one, i have seen people trading with strategy for 4-5 months.
There is mostly binary trading that happens for 5 minutes.
Binary trading is gambling because some Brokers want to earn money from user will effect the volatility of cryptocurrency on the market or through their sites, they will create some problems to make the chart price show wrong data within short time, maybe few seconds is enough to kill the user.

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
  Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network
GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )

WHITE PAPER  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
WannaCry

Activity: 742
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:19:24 PM

though I know that I can search it in google but I want an answer from those people who have already experienced this two.
Thank you.

They both give us a great and promising profit. Investing is a commitment in order for us to earn financial in return. By means of releasing money in exchange of holding, investing is a long term way of gaining profit. However, trading is a process where in we buy bitcoin at low price and sell it right away at high value. It's like exchanging what we have earned to get a better profit.
ololajulo

Activity: 2240
Merit: 270

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:26:43 PM

trading means we buy when the price is cheap and sell when the price starts to rise to get a profit. while investing, we buy and hold it within a certain period, then sold for profit.
People believe investment is during crowdsale even before it gets on the exchanges irrespective of the size of product acquired. Trading is buying at your decided value on the exchange and sold in a shorter period after a value had been gained.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Moana

Activity: 298
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:50:29 PM

The temporal horizon is one of the main differences. When you are investing you are thinking long term, betting on your forecast that a project or an asset will perform well in time because of its fundamentals or its intrinsec utility.
When you are trading you are just focused on the price going up and down, and you gaining by betting correctly in which direction it will go and how far.
Nasty23

Activity: 736
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:59:01 PM

Thank you.

They both give us a great and promising profit. Investing is a commitment in order for us to earn financial in return. By means of releasing money in exchange of holding, investing is a long term way of gaining profit. However, trading is a process where in we buy bitcoin at low price and sell it right away at high value. It's like exchanging what we have earned to get a better profit.
Yes they both can give us a huge profit but before we enter in this two type source of income we should know the risk and how to minimize it so that we can reduce the chance of lossing but earning a money is our goal. Trading can give you a bigger profit in a short time if you know on how to enter at the market correctly and also the investing is the easiest way on where you should wait for the grow of your money in Bitcoin. Both of them you need to decide correctly so that you don't regret on the results of it in the future.

zergenyt09

Activity: 297

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:55:30 AM

trading means we buy when the price is cheap and sell when the price starts to rise to get a profit. while investing, we buy and hold it within a certain period, then sold for profit.
People believe investment is during crowdsale even before it gets on the exchanges irrespective of the size of product acquired. Trading is buying at your decided value on the exchange and sold in a shorter period after a value had been gained.
This is the better version of the difference between trading and investments, in trading you try to make small profits in short period of time by indulging all your energies and expertise in that specific field, but in investment, you focus on the work of your own and do not care whats happening in the market, and after about six to eight months you give your wallet a look and compare it with the time of investment. So both the processes have its own pros and cons, you just have to choose what suits you better.
Dawnpercy19

Activity: 85

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:29:55 AM

Trading is hold!? Investing is someone buy cheap and they return it i think.
Konco126

Activity: 295
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:33:25 AM

In my opinion, trading and investing is clearly difference. Trading is a human buying and selling activity that is done at any time in the form of goods. The difference with investment is human activity to seek profit not in the form of goods.
MarkusIsaiah

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:43:14 AM

Trading is you need to work for it to earn because it is a buy and sell thing. you need have a lot of time to focus in  your activity. While the investing is you will trust your money into someone and wait your money to grow to make a profit. If you don't have lot of time, investing is good for you.
bert20

Activity: 85

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:12:54 AM

Thank you.

Trading/investing. .. Trading is a campaign where people who work for it. Need to work for it to get a lot of money. There are workers in a trade where there is also the investor. The scheming to literature which is earn the money or where it can also lose. Investing is the foundations for a changes to grow your money. Money for it to grow and multiply the money you invest. When you invest expecting you to earn the money you invest just set and relax in wait for the income of your money you invest.
TERA2

Activity: 266
Merit: 222

Deb Rah Von Doom

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:17:23 AM

Trading means you time the market and plan in advance to have both an entry and exit, possibly multiple times.

Investing means you pick something with very good fundemantals and you enter into a permanent long term hold. The only time you sell is if you get confirmed news that the underlying is failing.

60659 📦
Toukexx99

Activity: 192
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:44:05 AM

In my opinion Trading is a short-term trade that can earn big profits quickly because of the high trend changes, but also can very quickly lose. You could say one of the "high risk" trading business. investment is defined as the activity of investing capital. also, any economic activity that requires capital is considered an investment. Investment is passive. That is, you as an investor does not run the business directly to gain profit because there are already other parties who manage the money. And you just enjoy the benefits only, but did not rule out the possibility of loss.
Hendrahendri

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:35:41 AM

Both indeed have the same goal, namely the search for profit. However, actually there is a fundamental difference between investing and trading. The difference lies in “who” work actively to gain an advantage.
Simply, investment interpreted as activities instill capital, Kebalikan of investment is trading, that are more active. As investors, you are the effort to work themselves to get the target profit in a certain period.
TERA2

Activity: 266
Merit: 222

Deb Rah Von Doom

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:09:20 AM

Typically in stocks investors dont need to sell to make a profit and they take dividends instead. I dont know how this works with bitcoin though (other than selling forks). You can also use blue chip stocks as collateral for loans.

60659 📦
sheldonnnn

Activity: 420
Merit: 266

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:42:06 AM

Investing and trading are two very different methods of attempting to profit in the financial markets. Trading comparatively involves higher risk and higher potential returns as the price might go high or low in a short while. Investing involves comparatively lower risk and lower returns in a short run but might deliver higher returns by compounding interests and dividends if held for a longer period of time.
sheenaedago

Activity: 262

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:11:04 AM

The best way to explain it is to make a good statement rather than making a long and very technical definition that is hard for the reader to understand. So here is my explanation "  All trading is an investment but not all investment is trading". It simply means that even trading itself is considered as investment. But investment has many forms aside from just trading, it could be investment in networking, loans, business and many more.
Though trading and investing is like that. It should be good to know that trading is what we called buy and sell some tokens. Were in investment we buy for token but not for the sake of selling again. Its about holding tokens for long time or even investing money for some ico or for bitcoin. Invesent has a lot of way.  Unlike trading is to buy and sell only.
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: