Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:02:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Difference of Trading and Investing?  (Read 29437 times)
evader11

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:37:28 PM

Guys sorry for this question above but I would like to ask here that

What is the difference of Trading to Investing?

though I know that I can search it in google but I want an answer from those people who have already experienced this two.
Thank you.

I hope you can help me in my confusion..

Trading is about selling and buying differents token/altcoins or cryptocurrency. This is the best for earning huge money depend on the capital.
Investing is about of buying a token at ICO time, sometimes called holding a prior token.

BENJAMINE COOK

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:47:05 PM

When it comes to wealth creation in equity market, investing and trading are the two genres of the field. However, investing and trading are very different approaches of wealth creation or generating profits in the financial market. Imagine, today, you and your friend bought equal amount of seeds to sow in your fields but you sold them to someone in a day because you could earn profit. And your friend sowed the seeds and let them grow for a few years till they gave new seeds. He sowed the new seeds and continued this for years and sold a lot more seeds eventually than were bought. By investing his seeds he would have made profit quite different than what you made by trading your seeds. This is simply the difference in investing and trading.
markk94

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:58:16 PM

the difference of that two is kinda how long you will play to get the profit in my opinion. when investing is kinda long to wait and you not hourly checking your investment. and in trading, you should check what kind of news out there so you could predict in such time to get the best amount of profit  Smiley
Hernandezz

Activity: 38
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:29:18 PM

though I know that I can search it in google but I want an answer from those people who have already experienced this two.
Thank you.

Trading is about selling and buying differents token/altcoins or cryptocurrency. This is the best for earning huge money depend on the capital.
Investing is about of buying a token at ICO time, sometimes called holding a prior token.
yes maybe this explanation is complete, I add a little if invested to be profitable in a long time and trading we can take advantage every day depending we are productive in managing it.
JC btc

Activity: 770
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:48:37 PM

the difference of that two is kinda how long you will play to get the profit in my opinion. when investing is kinda long to wait and you not hourly checking your investment. and in trading, you should check what kind of news out there so you could predict in such time to get the best amount of profit  Smiley
Trading is just like a gambling, you are gambling your own coins by trading in different kind of coins, unlike in investing where in just like you said you are investing in just one coin for a long run, they do have same mission and that is to earn profit by making money with your money and it is up to us how we are going to maximize it.
bluefly

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:03:04 PM

I did investing but I do not trade a lot of cryptocurrency. They trade BTC with ETH and other cryptocurrency to make money.
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:09:38 PM

I read a lot of definitions in this topic, never thought of the difference before. For me , I don't really differentiate them. I would say thay trading is more in the short term, you buy and sell quickly whereas invest involves that you are gonna keep your value for several months/years.

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
snowwyjonny

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:46:34 PM

Investing is the buying of an asset for a long period of time (years) while Trading is the buying and selling of an asset for a short period of time (months). Both are good because they work hand in hand in saving and earning money.
innocent93
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:49:12 PM

Thank you.

When you invest you don't aspect to be able to manipulate the invested sum like in tradeing, i can't have them at any houre after you invested them.
MarkusIsaiah

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:09:09 PM

the difference  between trading and investing. Trading is your using your skills and strategy to generate profit or income. and it is more likely a short term investment. Investing is a long term and you will wait years to withdraw your invest. 
sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:21:49 PM

both of them is difference, but to make it easier to understand, when you investing, you trust your money to someone and you don't need and can't do anything with your money until certain period, when you trading, you used your skill and knowledge to generate profit and you need to some work in trading, you need to pay attention to the chart and keep the updated news everyday

so when investing you depend on somebody else when trading you depend on yourself
For me the difference between trading and investing is that in trading you are holding a token you bought and you are waiting for the right time that the particular token you are holding is bacoming expensive while in investing you are buying bitcoin to give it in a particular ICOs wherein you will wait for that campaign to aucces so that you money will be doubled. But not all thw times becausw sometimes the campaign is not reaching their goals or sometimes there is scamming happened.
signup01

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:30:14 PM

if I think the difference between merchandise and investment is how you make decisions, when investing you just put your money for a certain amount of time and if you are lucky you get a profit and vice versa.
but if your trade is in control how you get you you just have to look at the market and know when prices will go up and exchange at that time.
cryptosy

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:39:41 PM

For me the investing is when you are going to make investments or gave a money in one internet site and allow it have a revenue with out undertaking and the investing is an expense that you need to have to perform for and I consider the investment decision is risky since you are not keeping your cash but in trading you keep your very own money.
Jmabion134

Activity: 142

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 03:02:31 PM

the diffirence trading and investing is when you are trading theres a possibility that it will dump you losing your money and there's a possibility that it will pump and when you are investing your money will multiply but many projects are scam
saifanik

Activity: 147
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:38:14 PM

I think that, investment is good.Trading can be benefited repeatedly,on the other hand,there is a one-time profit in investment. So,the one-time benefit is the safest to be.However, there are some risk in case of repeated benefits. In my opinion, this difference exists between Trading and Investment.

Siglo // Send airtime with your siglo tokens (http://)
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1004

www.licx.io

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:48:56 PM

in my opinion, trading is buying and selling the market is clear, and done in the form of cash, of course sell and buy it depends on your wishes. while investing, you can not do that much, as you invested in ICO, you have to wait for it to succeed.

▄███████████████████████▄
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
 Low Fidelity - High Potential 
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
cryptojaani

Activity: 252
Merit: 71

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:54:21 PM

Thank you.

I think the difference are that trading is a give and take, an exchange, you give something and you receive something in return. Maybe with the same value. While investing is more like you give something and you expect something in return, but it is not guaranteed. It’s like risking and just hoping it will be successful
Trading is the way of joining the financial market and traders look for short-term price moves to profit in both rising and falling markets. While investing is the way of expending money and expecting to earn an amount throughout the investment itself. It is the way of putting it into some shares, or property, or by using it to develop a commercial venture
munareal

Activity: 644
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:58:51 PM

Trading is the buying at a low price to sell at a higher price goods or commodities, currencies that is either fiat or crypto coins with the sole aim of making profit while investing is when you build your funds overtime like investing into stocks,shares,bonds and or other investment instrument, Both aims at getting profit.
xnuggets

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:55:29 PM

Investing is something that you trust your money to someone or something, that will make your profit rise.
Trading is where you use your knowledge and skills to generate more profit, such as giving time to the given coin you have. In addition, it is a responsibility where you have to look at the market charts and always be updated, for you to have the right decision when you will trade, and have a greater advantage and profit.

voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:01:15 AM

Trading is the buying at a low price to sell at a higher price goods or commodities, currencies that is either fiat or crypto coins with the sole aim of making profit while investing is when you build your funds overtime like investing into stocks,shares,bonds and or other investment instrument, Both aims at getting profit.

There is a big difference between the two; when it comes to Investment, you've really not got a job to do, cause all you have got to do is invest your money and wait for it to grow to the extent you need and you can then make a withdrawal, but as for trading, you take part in every activities to earn… And any single prediction leads to loss.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: