Bitcoin Forum
December 15, 2017, 03:39:53 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Difference of Trading and Investing?  (Read 27497 times)
rey.fudz15

Activity: 95

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:47:23 AM

Investing is a broad term and under it is the trading, trading is a short term type of an investment which makes the investors very active in the market/exchanges. A long term investment is just an exclusion of meaning of the short term investment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SmartnessLeaks

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:15:59 PM

Buying and selling and Trading might be quite exactly the same because you grow in whatever process you need to do. The difference is when you're trading, the capability to acquire cash is on the shoulder of the individual to possess reliable to manage your hard earned money and use it inside a senseful way to acquire extra revenue. During buying and selling, the capability to gain money depends upon you because you are based on your conversation skills and how you can convince or motivate anyone to make up an investing partneship along with you.
nightfury

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:02:00 AM

In my own understanding, both trading and investing involves money as capital. The only difference is that in Trading, you have to buy a product (at a lower price) and sell it at a higher price just like in crypto currency trading. In investing, you have to let someone or entity hold your money and wait until your money grows just like in investing in ICO.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃  SRG  ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
■ ■ ■ decentralized gaming loyalty program - token sale 20th of november 2017 ■ ■ ■
◆   Website   ◆   White Paper   ◆   Slack   ◆   Telegram   ◆   Reddit   ◆   Medium   ◆
shata

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:48:55 AM

Guys sorry for this question above but I would like to ask here that

What is the difference of Trading to Investing?

though I know that I can search it in google but I want an answer from those people who have already experienced this two.
Thank you.

I hope you can help me in my confusion..

Trading and investing? These two is so different from each other but in doing it, you must have to take a risk. If you will define trading, you are depending your money/btc on yourself because you will trade it to the price that you want. If you will define investing, this is a risky type of gaining money. You are trusting your money in someone, or something (Like investment sites). In doing these, you must have the confidence to take a risk because there are so much scammers and not legit sites here in Cyber world.

▄████▄      
██████      
▀████▀      
▀██████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
▄▄█████  ▄██████████████████▄
▄██████▀██  ████████████████████
▄█████▀    ▀  ████████████████████
▄█████▀         ███ ████████████ ███
██████▀          ███ ████████████ ███
███████           ███ ████████████ ███

▄████▄                  ███████   
██████                 ▄██████    
▀████▀                ▄█████▀     
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄    ▄█████▀       
▄██████████████████▄  ██▄ █████▀         
████████████████████  ██████▀▀           
████████████████████  ██████▄            
███ ████████████ ███                     
███ ████████████ ███                     
███ ████████████ ███                      
  [    |    ████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███            ▀████████
███  ███████  ▄  ▀██████
███           ██▄  ▀████
███  ███████  ████▄  ███
███                  ███
███  ██████████████  ███
███                  ███
███  ██████████████  ███
███                  ███
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
  ] 
FACEBOOK  )   (  TWITTER  )
  SUBSCRIBE NOW!!! 
INSTAGRAM  )  (  LINKEDIN  )
warr1979

Activity: 497

INS Ecosystem

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:34:45 PM

The biggest distinction between buying and selling and trading in my mind is that trading you're the one that has complete control over your money and your choices, however when you invest you are essentially providing your hard earned money to someone else so they inmake it grow, individually I crefer buying and selling over investment with this reason. an p
here I completely agree with your statement, because in investments you believe with someone, And in trade only on yourself. Therefore, investments have always retained much more Lariska than trade. I only deal with trading in crypto currency, you need not only skills and knowledge, but also a certain technique that comes with time.
A master of trading won't need to have much trading skills.
Only 1 skills can gives them good profits, they can change to many strategies with any situation.
Because all trading skill always have a or some weakness, therefore, instead of know many skills, they choose to improve a skill trading they thought the best and become the master in this skill.

███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █

█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
●  Whitepaper
●  ANN Thread
●  Reddit
●  Telegram
●  Twitter
●  Facebook

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Darknight31

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:42:34 PM

as far as I know, investing is you save your money on a company or on a business and then you will get the profit in a particular period of time. so you need to wait to get profit. while trading is you sell kinds of coins on market and you can get profit in a shorter time than investing. but it depends on your strategy, how long you will save your money on the market and sell it.
As for what i understand here in bitcoin, investing is the act of putting your money in some investment and waiting and wanting frmor them to grow and earn profit, while trading i guess is the act of selling coins in the public market in exchange for money with profit. Both strategies are great if you will learn it both.

liseff3

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:20:47 AM

The Differences Between Investing and Trading.
People make money in different ways, using different strategies, it all depends on the expertise of each.

Investing.
Investing involves fewer transaction costs and usually lower taxes.
The bad is that sometimes the stock can correct (go down temporarily) or have periods of flat performance, which the long-term investor has to tolerate.

Trading.
In trading, much more activity takes place throughout the day, weeks, or months. Trading can mean more costs due to frequent commissions and short-term taxable gains.

Imfinnabeon

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:01:12 AM

though I know that I can search it in google but I want an answer from those people who have already experienced this two.
Thank you.

Trading to me implies either day trader or somebody who is active and looking to sell and buy at opportune times. An investor to me is somebody who puts their money in and is looking for long term growth and does not

care about day to day fluctuations.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▽  TRADE.IO  ▽     ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Jr. Members
Man21

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:10:27 AM

I think my opinion might be different or i dont know.
For me, investing for example in bitcoin, it will be for long term and you do nothing with your bitcoin and just waiting for future if your investment worth or not.
If trading you do buying and selling more and more time. You do research many time.

Singwala

Activity: 252

Singwala is my name <3

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 03:06:10 AM

Trading and investment are different. In trading your income may have dropped or increased. On investment it will fix your income daily. It depends on what you put in your money and what contract you receive. But the risk is great because the company can steal your money. So be careful about trading in the risk of being a bag holder. This means you will be forced to hold coins that you have purchased have fallen prices so you do not lose.

shezu007

Activity: 154

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 03:17:09 AM

Trading and investment are different. In trading your income may have dropped or increased. On investment it will fix your income daily. It depends on what you put in your money and what contract you receive. But the risk is great because the company can steal your money. So be careful about trading in the risk of being a bag holder. This means you will be forced to hold coins that you have purchased have fallen prices so you do not lose.
There is a big difference between trading ad investing and i want to make you people clear this difference. Trading is something like only buying somethings and hold them for some time and sale them when price is up or some trading is day trading also while investing is just like you are investing your money in some project and then can earn from that project like you can make users for your project and then users invest in your project.

janelleshepard

Activity: 61

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 03:33:23 AM

Trading is doing it by yourself and Investing is giving money to someone else and doing the earning thing for you.

Website | Whitepaper
■   ■   ■   ■   ▄   ▀   ▄     ICO ▲ Nov 18th, 2017     ▄   ▀   ▄   ■   ■   ■   ■
ANN Thread      ◆      Twitter      ◆      Telegram
mega

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:07:05 PM

Traditionally definition of trade is exchange of commodities and products each other,when there were no currency in existence people trade from on state to another just exchange the commodities.For example,one state have excess production of rice but shortage of wheat then they trade with the state having excess of wheat against rice.
In this era trade is also investment you invest in products and services and deliver or render to the needed take profit in shape of money or digital currency.
             Other hand,Investing is mean you are growing your capital due to course of time,investment could not be trade its jut investing and growing of capital.
josealerav

Activity: 58

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:10:30 PM

Trading and investing are ways to earn profits. It's very difference from others. Trading is you are making money by yourself by buying or selling orders. Investing is giving your money to others to help them do their our business and share profits with you.
thedarksun

Activity: 429

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:48:15 PM

In the easiest way trading is based on your experience, knowledge and patient, on the other hand we have investing which mean that you "invest" in someone and you trust his knowledge and skills.

viper2zero

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:03:32 AM

Trading is doing it by yourself and Investing is giving money to someone else and doing the earning thing for you.
Trading is something of buying and selling on daily basis or holding basis while investment is different from trading like you can invest your money in some where like some project and then make users of your project and then people invest in your project and you can make profit through this way.
iluvchocmilk

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:36:52 PM

with respect to the pocket book proprietor, since the wallet sophisticated it may be compromised when we give a key key to them. example phissing.so be careful in accessing our pocket book.
BennyWalker

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:12:18 PM

Thank you.

The difference is in amount of time that you hold you position. It everything is so subjective, but in my opinion if you hold you position less than 2 week, you are trader. You hold it for a longer time, you are likely investor.
DRAWDE_3691

Activity: 98

GRAFT "Decentralized Universal Payment Processor"

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:19:28 PM

Thank you.

the easiest explanation I can to diffentiate the two terms is that: INVESTING is putting your money to someone or something without doing anything, on the otherhand, TRADING is much more complicated cause it is also like investing , but it needs your talent and experience in the market to grow your money.

Another thing is that INVESTING-let them do everything
                               TRADING -  you do it yourself

GRAFT ║║║ Decentralized Universal Payment Processor ║║║ GRAFT
ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD▬║║║▬ICO STARTS ON JAN 18, 2018
▬▬▬▬▬▮ TwitterFacebookTelegramReddit ▮▬▬▬▬▬
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1008

DIMPAY: Invest for Tomorrow. Today.

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:30:32 PM

In the easiest way trading is based on your experience, knowledge and patient, on the other hand we have investing which mean that you "invest" in someone and you trust his knowledge and skills.
I think both have in common that we need to have the trust and analysis before deciding to make a trading or investment. I think trading is the same as investment, both must have a high level of trust. In trading we must be sure when choosing a coin that we will trading it and we also must be sure when we choose to make an investment. I think the two are connected and there is not much difference. This is why many people say that trading is one part of the investment.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.