Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:07:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [CANCELLED]The Legends Room Las Vegas  (Read 35000 times)
Sourgummies

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Never ending parties are what Im into.

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 01:34:14 AM

I would like to see pictures of your strippers holding a sign that supports this ico. So I know your real and all.
When we are ready to launch we will have videos of the girls that are frequenting the club.
what is membership price in 500 dollar
before you buy token, must buy membership price in 500 dollar

and ico selling use escrow or not
This will be the first club offering memberships in digital currency and also accepting digital currency in the club for drinks, products, and services. We will be launching more information in about a week and also taking information for those that will want to participate in the pre sale. There will be only 3000 memberships in total each membership costs $5000 USD but $4500 in the pre sale. If you purchase in the pre sale you get $2500 in Drinks credit and $2500 in Services credit. Only people who participate in the sale get the credits. The membership is a lifetime membership and you will be able to rent it out through the club services. There will be 15 million tokens created in total representing 1 USD per token and you will need to have 5000 to be eligible for the membership. They can be purchased in lots of 5000. Please let me know if you would like any more info and I will share as much as I can at this time. We are hoping to open the membership pre sale in about 3 weeks once everything is finalized. Escrow will be used when renting the memberships.

You plan on raising $15,000,000 for this strip club by selling memberships for btc. LMAO. That's a good one.
Wait you're saying you wouldn't want a membership to an exclusive club in vegas that major celebrities are a part of and frequent, when you are not in Vegas you can rent that membership out to make money while owning the membership for life and If you ever get bored or just don't want it anymore the membership is liquid as it's tradable??? I'm sorry this is one of the best return on investment in crypto to date outside of bitcoin itself.

I might be interested in something like that if it was offered by a legit and know club. Not some new startup looking to scam people in an ico like I suspect you are up to.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Frank Lefty Rosenthal

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

A.K.A. Ace Rothstein

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 05:02:36 AM

Now I understand this- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1757375.0 thread.

This wont work.

Frank Lefty Rosenthal Signing Out.

The only part that's fun about gambling is when you win. Other than that, people might say the challenge is interesting, and most people enjoy the challenge, but the name of the game is win.
eachann47

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 11:53:27 AM

Now I understand this- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1757375.0 thread.

This wont work.

a little bit i also in confusion for this senario which is running now for mostely users.
bsean

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 01:27:41 PM

I would like to see pictures of your strippers holding a sign that supports this ico. So I know your real and all.
When we are ready to launch we will have videos of the girls that are frequenting the club.
what is membership price in 500 dollar
before you buy token, must buy membership price in 500 dollar

and ico selling use escrow or not
This will be the first club offering memberships in digital currency and also accepting digital currency in the club for drinks, products, and services. We will be launching more information in about a week and also taking information for those that will want to participate in the pre sale. There will be only 3000 memberships in total each membership costs $5000 USD but $4500 in the pre sale. If you purchase in the pre sale you get $2500 in Drinks credit and $2500 in Services credit. Only people who participate in the sale get the credits. The membership is a lifetime membership and you will be able to rent it out through the club services. There will be 15 million tokens created in total representing 1 USD per token and you will need to have 5000 to be eligible for the membership. They can be purchased in lots of 5000. Please let me know if you would like any more info and I will share as much as I can at this time. We are hoping to open the membership pre sale in about 3 weeks once everything is finalized. Escrow will be used when renting the memberships.

You plan on raising $15,000,000 for this strip club by selling memberships for btc. LMAO. That's a good one.
Wait you're saying you wouldn't want a membership to an exclusive club in vegas that major celebrities are a part of and frequent, when you are not in Vegas you can rent that membership out to make money while owning the membership for life and If you ever get bored or just don't want it anymore the membership is liquid as it's tradable??? I'm sorry this is one of the best return on investment in crypto to date outside of bitcoin itself.

I might be interested in something like that if it was offered by a legit and know club. Not some new startup looking to scam people in an ico like I suspect you are up to.

Nothing has been done here to warrant a scam accusation from you. Give them a week or so to build the OP, and once its complete do your due diligence and properly research and vet all aspects of this Membership Offering. If you still believe their "looking to scam people in an ico" then state your reasons that lead you to come to these conclusions, so that they can be addressed. Hopefully you can come off your suspicions and get in on this while it lasts. If you can't then just don't buy any Memberships.

PikachuYou

Activity: 238

Me is Cute

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 01:45:57 PM

So I get my membership at a cost of $4500 during the ICO and $5000 in normal circumstances.

I get $2500 "Dance Credit" + $ 2500 "Drinks Credit"

Now you say I can rent out this membership.....

How much does it cost to rent?

Do the Dance Credits and Drink credits get transferred over to the renter?

Because I foresee someone renting the membership for say...$50 and blowing all the credits in couple of hours...

Also, another thing.......this kind of business heavily favours cash....do you honestly think people will want to go through the hassle of getting "digital tokens" to purchase drinks and dances etc within the club?

If I am off my tits in vegas and I want to have some fun, I want the minimum amount of hassle to get to said "fun".

Last thing I want is having to figure out how to get some digital tokens to pay that hot stripper for some "sexy time'.....
DISPERADO

Activity: 686
Merit: 503

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 02:27:36 PM

The next legend for investments collection, but here membership in VIP is offered .
Pre-sale Offering and Raise Cap are overestimated. For whom this scam was expected not clear.

Token Details
ICO Structure:
Start: TBD
End: TBD
1 VIP = $1 USD
Token Cap: 15,000,000 VIP
Raise Cap: $15,000,000 US

Pre-sale Offering
10% discount per membership ($500)
$4500 USD
Guaranteeing that you have a membership

Good luck in searching suckers!

hobbskevin

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 06:55:08 PM

So I get my membership at a cost of $4500 during the ICO and $5000 in normal circumstances.

Because I foresee someone renting the membership for say...$50 and blowing all the credits in couple of hours...

Also, another thing.......this kind of business heavily favours cash....do you honestly think people will want to go through the hassle of getting "digital tokens" to purchase drinks and dances etc within the club?

If I am off my tits in vegas and I want to have some fun, I want the minimum amount of hassle to get to said "fun".

Last thing I want is having to figure out how to get some digital tokens to pay that hot stripper for some "sexy time'.....

So to rent you only pay an administration fee. You can rent the membership for a price you choose it will be more if there are special events and less on regular days.
The drink and dance credits do not get transferred they are only for the buyers in the sale.

There are Bitcoin ATM's in the club and can be used if the Members choose to.

Yes the Legends room will have many of the luxuries of Vegas and much more, Members will have so many services which we will be announcing in time. The host will always be able to assist you if you need some help finding "sexy time"

hobbskevin

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 07:04:49 PM

The next legend for investments collection, but here membership in VIP is offered .
Pre-sale Offering and Raise Cap are overestimated. For whom this scam was expected not clear.

Token Details
ICO Structure:
Start: TBD
End: TBD
1 VIP = $1 USD
Token Cap: 15,000,000 VIP
Raise Cap: $15,000,000 US

Pre-sale Offering
10% discount per membership ($500)
$4500 USD
Guaranteeing that you have a membership

Good luck in searching suckers!
This model is not new lots of clubs offer memberships just not in cryptocurrency yet this is the first for very obvious benefits like removing the counterparty risks, giving someone anonymity if they want it, and being liquid as the membership tokens can be traded on an exchange. Once we go live and you see who is involved you will know it is not a scam these people would not be involved in a scam and they are very famous and well known and respected in Las Vegas.
Frank Lefty Rosenthal

A.K.A. Ace Rothstein

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 04:09:12 AM

PikachuDude. Smiley

You're not really considering this as a valid and invest-able project are you?

1st his ask is 15 MILLION smackers.  Cheesy
2nd his trying to raise this money from the crypto world when there are a million and one people who are willing to invest in the real world for a strip club in Las Vegas, My hometown might I add.
3rd it just sounds so scamish from the start when he was checking interest in his other thread about digital memberships.

Its as if he put this thread together after he felt out a few of us on his other thread.

The only part that's fun about gambling is when you win. Other than that, people might say the challenge is interesting, and most people enjoy the challenge, but the name of the game is win.
hobbskevin

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 04:12:28 AM

PikachuDude. Smiley

2nd his trying to raise this money from the crypto world when there are a million and one people who are willing to invest in the real world for a strip club in Las Vegas, My hometown might I add.
3rd it just sounds so scamish from the start when he was checking interest in his other thread about digital memberships.

Its as if he put this thread together after he felt out a few of us on his other thread.

Both those threads were started at the same time just so you know. You can continue to troll and hate but when everything goes live you will be trying to buy a membership yourself as Vegas is your hometown and you will probably know some of the people involved.
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 12:52:42 AM

More pictures?
LegendsRoomLV (OP)

Activity: 70

Las Vegas entertainment built on Ethereum

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2017, 10:43:10 AM

More pictures?

Most likely less than a week from now we should have everything up in the OP including plenty of Images. Hang around, we are getting really close to this all becoming a permanent reality of historic proportions!!
PikachuYou

Activity: 238

Me is Cute

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 10:55:41 AM

PikachuDude. Smiley

nah mate.......it really does not sound a viable proposition to me........

strippers like cold hard cash.........

also one look at the one in their video was enough to put me off.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXRElkYwfsU&feature=youtu.be
hobbskevin

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 11:52:33 PM

PikachuDude. Smiley

There will be bitcoin ATM's in the place where you can get cash. Wait until you see the line up of girls that will be there!
Frank Lefty Rosenthal

A.K.A. Ace Rothstein

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 11:14:17 PM

PikachuDude. Smiley

Yes shes pretty raunchy for Las Vegas, shes more like a Alabama hoe but I doubt this is even real. He probably found her on some live porn site and sent her 10$ in btc to make the video.

Frank Lefty Rosenthal

A.K.A. Ace Rothstein

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 09:10:23 PM

Yes shes pretty raunchy for Las Vegas, shes more like a Alabama hoe but I doubt this is even real. He probably found her on some live porn site and sent her 10$ in btc to make the video.

Who? Where? When?  Huh

The chick in the video.

Frank Lefty Rosenthal

A.K.A. Ace Rothstein

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 12:44:30 AM

Who? Where? When?  Huh

The chick in the video.

Oh I see what you mean... Thought they had released some more info. I'd expect someone a little more known than the video lady...

Yeah but not when she cost 5$ on fiver. LOL.

hobbskevin

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 04:58:40 PM

Who? Where? When?  Huh

The chick in the video.

Oh I see what you mean... Thought they had released some more info. I'd expect someone a little more known than the video lady...

Oh Lefty why do I feel like you will be one of the first to buy a membership in the Pre Sale.
SEOcrypto

Activity: 114

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 02:25:54 PM

Who? Where? When?  Huh

The chick in the video.

Oh Lefty why do I feel like you will be one of the first to buy a membership in the Pre Sale.

probably around the same odds the pats overcome a 25 point deficit in the last 15 minutes.    UNLIKELY
hobbskevin

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 04:30:35 PM

Who? Where? When?  Huh

The chick in the video.

probably around the same odds the pats overcome a 25 point deficit in the last 15 minutes.    UNLIKELY
AHAHAHAHA Oh yes it happened and I bet on the Pats and I bet for them to go to overtime!!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: