Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:46:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [CANCELLED]The Legends Room Las Vegas  (Read 34998 times)
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 03:42:03 AM

And if you're still not convinced that The Legends Room is a scam, perhaps having a dead person (not Ted Binion; think: smoking gun re image above) making up team Peter Klamka will convince you.

February 24, 2017 ~ Shares In Connexus Corporation (OTCMKTS: CNXS) Gain over 600% This Week On Bitcoin Resurgence: http://streetregister.com/2017/02/24/shares-in-connexus-corporation-otcmkts-cnxs-gain-over-600-this-week-on-bitcoin-resurgence/

https://www.linkedin.com/in/conrad-huss-a0343034/

http://www.marketvisual.com/d/acef0060-afe1-4359-838e-9bff081fabc8/CONRAD+HUSS

http://www.greensheet.biz/breakingnews.php?flag=breaking_news&id=1555

Living up to its brand promise of being "a different kind of cattle company," Conexus Cattle Corp. disclosed on May 19, 2015, that it acquired a 51 percent membership interest in Bitcoin Direct LLC, a Nevada limited liability corporation focused on deploying automated bitcoin machines (ABMs) throughout North America.

http://edgar.brand.edgar-online.com/efxapi/EFX_dll/EDGARpro.dll?FetchFilingHtmlSection1?SectionID=11002037-338125-342780&SessionID=ut-Le6MVEdm8zl7

September 16, 2016: Conrad Huss passed away ...

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/name/conrad-huss-obituary?pid=1000000181490071&page=2

I am deeply saddened to learn that my mentor at M3 Engineering, Conrad Huss passed away. Dr. Huss is one of the greatest men I have ever met. I had the honor of working for him for almost 12 years. He gave me great support when I started my career in design and I am deeply grateful to him for his support.

Conrad was an important part of my life for over 15 years. I learned more about engineering from him than anyone else in my professional career. My condolences to his family and to all of the M3 employees who had the privilege of working with him.

So, how is it possible for Conrad Huss to be quoted in 2017 when he died in September 2016?

I'm sure as hell that Guy BuckTard will tell us how. HAHAHA & Chuckles

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
guybouchard

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 03:56:04 AM

So you are saying that The Legends Room is controlled by Steve Hicks, Henry Sargent, and Peter Klamka. They have invested over 1.8 billion in various businesses. http://www.southridge.com. They will pump and dump the Legends tokens? So my $4500 might be worth $20,000 or $30,000 or $40,000 during the pump? And I get free lap dances and free booze? These guys are geniuses.  See fuckface it's not a scam if they produce the product. The Mike Tyson ATM exists. The Mike Tyson bitcoin wallet exists.https://bravenewcoin.com/news/a-closer-look-at-the-mike-tyson-bitcoin-wallet-its-a-contender/

The Legends Room exists. And if they pump the token to the moon, God love them!   Buying more right now!

[size=10pt]
[/size][/size][/color][/b]
Yes, Peter Klamka (of Bitcoin Brands) is still in bed with Henry Sargent & Steven Hicks' Iconic Brands: http://investorshub.advfn.com/Iconic-Brands-Inc-ICNB-15837/

ref. http://investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_msg.aspx?message_id=127838124
guybouchard

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 04:05:32 AM

Different Conrad Huss, fucktard.  This Huss is alive and in charge of the company. http://www.bloomberg.com/research/stocks/people/person.asp?personId=6320029&privcapId=12006246

And if you're still not convinced that The Legends Room is a scam, perhaps having a dead person (not Ted Binion; think: smoking gun re image above) making up team Peter Klamka will convince you.

February 24, 2017 ~ Shares In Connexus Corporation (OTCMKTS: CNXS) Gain over 600% This Week On Bitcoin Resurgence: http://streetregister.com/2017/02/24/shares-in-connexus-corporation-otcmkts-cnxs-gain-over-600-this-week-on-bitcoin-resurgence/

https://www.linkedin.com/in/conrad-huss-a0343034/

http://www.marketvisual.com/d/acef0060-afe1-4359-838e-9bff081fabc8/CONRAD+HUSS

http://www.greensheet.biz/breakingnews.php?flag=breaking_news&id=1555

Living up to its brand promise of being "a different kind of cattle company," Conexus Cattle Corp. disclosed on May 19, 2015, that it acquired a 51 percent membership interest in Bitcoin Direct LLC, a Nevada limited liability corporation focused on deploying automated bitcoin machines (ABMs) throughout North America.

http://edgar.brand.edgar-online.com/efxapi/EFX_dll/EDGARpro.dll?FetchFilingHtmlSection1?SectionID=11002037-338125-342780&SessionID=ut-Le6MVEdm8zl7

September 16, 2016: Conrad Huss passed away ...

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/name/conrad-huss-obituary?pid=1000000181490071&page=2

I am deeply saddened to learn that my mentor at M3 Engineering, Conrad Huss passed away. Dr. Huss is one of the greatest men I have ever met. I had the honor of working for him for almost 12 years. He gave me great support when I started my career in design and I am deeply grateful to him for his support.

Conrad was an important part of my life for over 15 years. I learned more about engineering from him than anyone else in my professional career. My condolences to his family and to all of the M3 employees who had the privilege of working with him.

So, how is it possible for Conrad Huss to be quoted in 2017 when he died in September 2016?

I'm sure as hell that Guy BuckTard will tell us how. HAHAHA & Chuckles
Fidel007

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 04:11:47 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=960673;sa=showPosts

interesting......

this "gaybouchard" has only and exclusively posted on the legends thread.

i mean, mate, at least post some shit somewhere else......

You are so obviously a SHILL ACCOUNT for this silly SCAM

Roll Eyes
guybouchard

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 04:14:43 AM

Putting our Money on Bitcoin (and according to fucktard, The Legends Room)
December 8, 2015
By Stephen Hicks, CEO and Founding Principal of Southridge Capital

In its relatively short existence, Bitcoin – the cryptocurrency and payments system – has undergone a tremendous transformation in public perception and participation. After its creation in 2008, it was primarily housed in the domain of expert cryptographers. From there, it slowly grew with a small but enthusiastic community who began experimenting with its usefulness. In 2010, a Florida programmer famously ordered two Papa John’s pizzas for which he paid 10,000 bitcoins (worth $25 at the time). Now celebrated annually by bitcoin fans, the pizza order was the first real-world bitcoin purchase and marked the beginning of bitcoin’s entry into mainstream commerce.

While bitcoin is still in the early adopter stage from a consumer standpoint, hedge funds are becoming more publicly engaged in the bitcoin ecosystem and including bitcoin in their investment portfolios. Sill largely anecdotal, some well-publicized examples include the launch of an institutional grade Bitcoin Hedge Fund by Coin Capital Management, and the Pantera Bitcoin Partners fund, which launched in part with investment from Wall Street’s Fortress Investment Group, LLC (NYSE: FIG).

Many venture capital firms and other investors have invested in bitcoin-related enterprises, covering everything from mobile remittances to payments technology. In its latest “State of Bitcoin” report, Coindesk noted that the bulk of the $433m of new venture capital that’s been invested in bitcoin startups since 2012 has come in 2014; a total of $335m was invested in 2014, with a whopping $130m invested in the 4th quarter alone. We believe that the institutional and hedge fund interest in bitcoin will continue to accelerate for a number of interconnected reasons including expectation of price increases, increased use by retailers – especially online, and continued interest in how companies can utilize bitcoin technology to streamline their businesses.

We predict that the Bitcoin digital currency will continue to find its way into the daily lives of many consumers, which is one of the reasons we decided to invest in Bitcoin Direct, an automated bitcoin seller, to build and distribute bitcoin ATMs. Bitcoin Direct is a subsidiary of the.Connexus Cattle Corporation (CNXS) (the Company just announced that they are soonchanging their name to the Connexus Corporation and moving in a different business direction),having recently been taken public through acquisition.Connexus has also partnered with celebrity Mike Tyson in order to accelerate the branding of its ATM product which we believe to be a game changer in the industry. We see tremendous potential for bitcoin-related businesses since digital currency can be used for everything from daily consumer purchases to remittances to gaming. We already know that bitcoin ATMs have the capacity to outperform gaming kiosks in places like Las Vegas where the Company has begun to install its ATM machines. Southridge looks for investment where it can enter near the beginning of the life of a new idea and where there are few capacity limitations. The Bitcoin industry clearly fits those criteria from our vantage point.

According to BitPay, a leading bitcoin payment processor, over 100,000 merchants worldwide are now accepting Bitcoin with the number of European transactions alone reaching an all time high of 102,221 in the second quarter of this year. Growth in Latin America appears to maintain its impressive trajectory as well.

In the e-commerce world, the number of retailers accepting bitcoin continues to grow, and now includes major brands such as Dell, PayPal, Expedia, Dish, Intuit, Stripe, and Microsoft. In the
remittance market, which is largely dominated by money transfers from developed countries to developing ones, interest in Bitcoin is tremendous.

Bitcoin currency experienced extreme initial price volatility, having started at $0.10 and peaked at over $1200 in 2013. Today’s bitcoin price is closer to $330 after a recent run from the $220 range and is substantially less volatile than in its infancy. A Wedbush report noted that the growing demand for bitcoin stems from an increase in usage for e-commerce payments, remittances and micropayments. As reported by Coindesk, Wedbush expects bitcoin to ultimately account for 10% of the $5.9 trillion online payments market, 20% of the $744 billion remittance market, and 20% of the $924 billion micro transactions market. Importantly and in contrast to both traditional and alternative digital currencies, Bitcoin Technology is virtually hack proof, a main confidence building component in its acceptance.

At the beginning of last year, renowned American entrepreneur and investor Marc Andreessen compared the invention of bitcoin to the invention of the internet, with the same wide-ranging potential for the development of revolutionary products and services. Our firm certainly agrees with this assessment. Further evidence of bitcoin being on the verge of greater acceptance comes from a recent report by Greenwich Associates, which looked at the potential of bitcoin technology for institutional finance. Of the financial professionals interviewed for the report, an astounding 94% believed that systems similar to Bitcoin’s block chain could be applied in their businesses.

Yet there is still room for greater use and liquidity. It was widely reported that during the Greek crisis, there was an increase in bitcoin prices as some speculated that bitcoin could be an option for Greeks looking to protect wealth, but the reality was that there was very little bitcoin trading related to Greece, and the average Greek citizen has not even heard of bitcoin. While liquidity continues to be a problem for bitcoin, as accessibility is limited, it is possible to buy Bitcoins through a variety of methods, including online venues and now bitcoin ATMs. The launch of bitcoin ATMs, which allow consumers and laypeople to purchase bitcoins, has been widely publicized and will contribute to the public understanding and use of bitcoin. As the number of ATMs increases, we believe that general liquidity will increase, as well.

Additionally, we believe that given the need to stimulate economies throughout the world that
expansionary monetary policy will be the order of the day for quite some time. Bitcoin, with its
stable money supply, represents an attractive currency for individuals looking to offset
inflationary pressures. We believe there will be increased demand for Bitcoin for this reason.
That, combined with our expected performance of Connexus, because of its Bitcoin Direct
acquisition, may provide for price appreciation in the Company’s stock. We also believe that part
of the current opportunity is the Company’s small market capitalization due to its current price
and outstanding share count, and that in furthering the growing business of Bitcoin Direct, the
market capitalization of the Company should grow commensurately. As such, we believe our
investment is justified.

Bitcoin has come a long way since that first pizza purchase. Bitcoin is going to continue to drive payments innovation for some time to come, and I truly believe institutional investors who ignore this nascent asset class will be looking back at it as a missed opportunity.

###

Stephen Hicks is the Chief Executive Officer and founding principal of Southridge Capital, a diversified financial holding company specializing in direct investment and advisory services to small and middle market companies. Southridge has partnered with Bitcoin Direct, LLC, an automated Bitcoin seller and subsidiary of the Connexus Corporation (CNXS), to build and distribute Bitcoin ATM machines.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 04:20:06 AM

The Legends Room exists. And if they pump the token to the moon, God love them!   Buying more right now!

If it exist, where is it? Please, don't it just be in your mind, for nobody wants to go there.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 04:25:25 AM

Putting our Money on Bitcoin (and according to fucktard, The Legends Room)
December 8, 2015
By Stephen Hicks, CEO and Founding Principal of Southridge Capital

In its relatively short existence, Bitcoin – the cryptocurrency and payments system – has undergone a tremendous transformation in public perception and participation. After its creation in 2008, it was primarily housed in the domain of expert cryptographers. From there, it slowly grew with a small but enthusiastic community who began experimenting with its usefulness. In 2010, a Florida programmer famously ordered two Papa John’s pizzas for which he paid 10,000 bitcoins (worth $25 at the time). Now celebrated annually by bitcoin fans, the pizza order was the first real-world bitcoin purchase and marked the beginning of bitcoin’s entry into mainstream commerce.

While bitcoin is still in the early adopter stage from a consumer standpoint, hedge funds are becoming more publicly engaged in the bitcoin ecosystem and including bitcoin in their investment portfolios. Sill largely anecdotal, some well-publicized examples include the launch of an institutional grade Bitcoin Hedge Fund by Coin Capital Management, and the Pantera Bitcoin Partners fund, which launched in part with investment from Wall Street’s Fortress Investment Group, LLC (NYSE: FIG).

Many venture capital firms and other investors have invested in bitcoin-related enterprises, covering everything from mobile remittances to payments technology. In its latest “State of Bitcoin” report, Coindesk noted that the bulk of the $433m of new venture capital that’s been invested in bitcoin startups since 2012 has come in 2014; a total of $335m was invested in 2014, with a whopping $130m invested in the 4th quarter alone. We believe that the institutional and hedge fund interest in bitcoin will continue to accelerate for a number of interconnected reasons including expectation of price increases, increased use by retailers – especially online, and continued interest in how companies can utilize bitcoin technology to streamline their businesses.

We predict that the Bitcoin digital currency will continue to find its way into the daily lives of many consumers, which is one of the reasons we decided to invest in Bitcoin Direct, an automated bitcoin seller, to build and distribute bitcoin ATMs. Bitcoin Direct is a subsidiary of the.Connexus Cattle Corporation (CNXS) (the Company just announced that they are soonchanging their name to the Connexus Corporation and moving in a different business direction),having recently been taken public through acquisition.Connexus has also partnered with celebrity Mike Tyson in order to accelerate the branding of its ATM product which we believe to be a game changer in the industry. We see tremendous potential for bitcoin-related businesses since digital currency can be used for everything from daily consumer purchases to remittances to gaming. We already know that bitcoin ATMs have the capacity to outperform gaming kiosks in places like Las Vegas where the Company has begun to install its ATM machines. Southridge looks for investment where it can enter near the beginning of the life of a new idea and where there are few capacity limitations. The Bitcoin industry clearly fits those criteria from our vantage point.

According to BitPay, a leading bitcoin payment processor, over 100,000 merchants worldwide are now accepting Bitcoin with the number of European transactions alone reaching an all time high of 102,221 in the second quarter of this year. Growth in Latin America appears to maintain its impressive trajectory as well.

In the e-commerce world, the number of retailers accepting bitcoin continues to grow, and now includes major brands such as Dell, PayPal, Expedia, Dish, Intuit, Stripe, and Microsoft. In the
remittance market, which is largely dominated by money transfers from developed countries to developing ones, interest in Bitcoin is tremendous.

Bitcoin currency experienced extreme initial price volatility, having started at $0.10 and peaked at over $1200 in 2013. Today’s bitcoin price is closer to $330 after a recent run from the $220 range and is substantially less volatile than in its infancy. A Wedbush report noted that the growing demand for bitcoin stems from an increase in usage for e-commerce payments, remittances and micropayments. As reported by Coindesk, Wedbush expects bitcoin to ultimately account for 10% of the $5.9 trillion online payments market, 20% of the $744 billion remittance market, and 20% of the $924 billion micro transactions market. Importantly and in contrast to both traditional and alternative digital currencies, Bitcoin Technology is virtually hack proof, a main confidence building component in its acceptance.

At the beginning of last year, renowned American entrepreneur and investor Marc Andreessen compared the invention of bitcoin to the invention of the internet, with the same wide-ranging potential for the development of revolutionary products and services. Our firm certainly agrees with this assessment. Further evidence of bitcoin being on the verge of greater acceptance comes from a recent report by Greenwich Associates, which looked at the potential of bitcoin technology for institutional finance. Of the financial professionals interviewed for the report, an astounding 94% believed that systems similar to Bitcoin’s block chain could be applied in their businesses.

Yet there is still room for greater use and liquidity. It was widely reported that during the Greek crisis, there was an increase in bitcoin prices as some speculated that bitcoin could be an option for Greeks looking to protect wealth, but the reality was that there was very little bitcoin trading related to Greece, and the average Greek citizen has not even heard of bitcoin. While liquidity continues to be a problem for bitcoin, as accessibility is limited, it is possible to buy Bitcoins through a variety of methods, including online venues and now bitcoin ATMs. The launch of bitcoin ATMs, which allow consumers and laypeople to purchase bitcoins, has been widely publicized and will contribute to the public understanding and use of bitcoin. As the number of ATMs increases, we believe that general liquidity will increase, as well.

Additionally, we believe that given the need to stimulate economies throughout the world that
expansionary monetary policy will be the order of the day for quite some time. Bitcoin, with its
stable money supply, represents an attractive currency for individuals looking to offset
inflationary pressures. We believe there will be increased demand for Bitcoin for this reason.
That, combined with our expected performance of Connexus, because of its Bitcoin Direct
acquisition, may provide for price appreciation in the Company’s stock. We also believe that part
of the current opportunity is the Company’s small market capitalization due to its current price
and outstanding share count, and that in furthering the growing business of Bitcoin Direct, the
market capitalization of the Company should grow commensurately. As such, we believe our
investment is justified.

Bitcoin has come a long way since that first pizza purchase. Bitcoin is going to continue to drive payments innovation for some time to come, and I truly believe institutional investors who ignore this nascent asset class will be looking back at it as a missed opportunity.

###

Stephen Hicks is the Chief Executive Officer and founding principal of Southridge Capital, a diversified financial holding company specializing in direct investment and advisory services to small and middle market companies. Southridge has partnered with Bitcoin Direct, LLC, an automated Bitcoin seller and subsidiary of the Connexus Corporation (CNXS), to build and distribute Bitcoin ATM machines.

It's a shill company. If you don't know what a shill company is, look it up.
guybouchard

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 04:30:15 AM

The Legends Room exists is your logic. These alleged scammers produce the product then pump the security but in this case it will be the token. The Mike Tyson ATM and Mike Tyson wallet both came to fruition despite that silicon angle fuck saying it wouldn't. Then YOU posted that the production of the product lifted the stock. The wine company that you posted called ICNB produced the wine with Christie Brinkley then the stock got pumped and Hicks, Sargent, and Klamka made millions according to the link YOU posted that tied them together. These boys are way way out of your league, fucktard. If we accept your logic that it is a scam, they have too much money to scam by selling fugazi memberships that's a small time con that you would run. No no....they will open the legends room with a huge night likely with Mike Tyson and the tokens will explode.  Surely you've seen the pictures with Klamka and Mike Tyson debuting the ATM in Las Vegas? Same thing gonna happen here if I was a betting man which I am. Isn't that what YOU said they do? 1.8 billion invested. You are small time compared to them by your own analysis  [/size]
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 04:51:07 AM

Different Conrad Huss, fucktard.  This Huss is alive and in charge of the company. http://www.bloomberg.com/research/stocks/people/person.asp?personId=6320029&privcapId=12006246

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:J2dsRv52SVAJ:www.bloomberg.com/research/stocks/people/person.asp%3FpersonId%3D6320029%26ticker%3DCNXS+&cd=6&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Mr. Conrad R. Huss has been the Chief Financial Officer of IDO Security Inc. since December 4, 2014. Mr. Huss serves as Chairman, President, Principal Financial Officer and Secretary at Conexus Cattle Corp. He is a financial professional with over twenty-five years of investment banking and operating experience. He served as the President and Secretary of Conexus Cattle Corp. (alternatively Brazil Gold Corporation) from January 30, 2013 to May 2014 and served as its Chairman until May 2014. Mr. Huss was a Principal of Berwyn Capital LLC. He served as Chief Executive Officer, Chief Financial Officer at Brazil Gold Corporation from January 30, 2013 to May 2014. He served as the Managing Director for a number of investment banking units at small and middle market firms. He was a Founding Partner of a Boutique Bank specializing in technology and health care, and as the Chief Executive Officer of a medical technology company. He served as Managing Director at Hobbs Melville Securities Corp. where he was responsible for overseeing and managing the Investment Banking department, capital markets and administrative functions. He served as Senior Managing Director of Ocean Cross Capital Markets, Investor Investment Group and Southridge Investment Group. Prior to Hobbs Melville, he served as the Managing Director for Auerbach, Pollak & Richardson, Inc., where he specialized in the technology, health care and consumer product industries and developed operating plans for the banking department, among other initiatives. He served as the Managing Director of Corporate Finance at Credit Lyonnais USA Inc. He served as the Chief Executive Officer of Matrix Instruments Inc. He has been a Director of IDO Security Inc. since December 4, 2014. He served as a Director at Brazil Gold Corporation from January 30, 2013 to May 2014; Infinity Capital Group, Inc. from October 2005 to September 10, 2010 and 30DC Inc. until September 10, 2010. He served as a Director of 30 Day Challenge. Mr. Huss holds a BS in Accounting and Finance from New York University and an MBA from Adelphi University.

http://www.marketvisual.com/Profile/MapFull?eid=acef0060-afe1-4359-838e-9bff081fabc8

When you jack off, do you fantasize about fucking orange peelings, for everybody here sees that your mind ain't quite right, Guy BuckTard.
guybouchard

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 05:04:04 AM

No mention of any accounting degree in the obit. Different guy, fucktard. http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/tucson/obituary.aspx?page=lifestory&pid=181490071[/color]

HUSS, Conrad Eugene 75, of Tucson, passed away unexpectedly September 16, 2016. Conrad was a beloved and adored husband, father, grandfather, friend, mentor, and employer, a kind-hearted "gentle giant" who was a pillar of strength and a rock in the countless lives he touched, felt responsibility for, and reached to lift and better. His example of impeccable personal honesty and integrity, completely unpretentious, down to earth humility, and untiring work ethic and professionalism, vision and technical expertise, uniquely suited him to be the driving force behind building a one of a kind international engineering business, and to touch innumerable people in his personal life through his constant thoughtful and considerate actions. Though he was the Chairman of the Board he could be found emptying the trash buckets. Conrad never considered himself too "big" for any task or responsibility, and would just as happily help with the dishes and laundry at home as design and supervise construction of billion dollar facilities. He was never too busy to coach and referee his kids' soccer teams for 20 years, be a hard core season ticket supporter of the UA Basketball team, help his wife deliver dinner and personal items to the homeless outreach, support her unquestioningly in her endless endeavors, or perform endless hours of volunteer church service where he could be found everywhere from his 13 year stint working patiently and lovingly with the toddlers in the nursery, through a variety of other assignments, leading to his last responsibility supporting and working with the Bishopric as the Financial Clerk. Conrad loved to write in his limited spare time; whether it took the form of kind letters of encouragement to friends and family, personal stories, or memoirs of those he was particularly intrigued by as well as his own journals. His stellar, lauded engineering career took him around the world working on some of the most fascinating and challenging of projects. Conrad was the recipient throughout his career of numerous prestigious honors and awards; he always down played them and felt uncomfortable with the recognition, just as he refused to allow anyone to ever call him "Dr" Huss despite his PhD. He loved his career and found it rewarding, stimulating, and meaningful up until the day of his passing. But nothing brought him more pride and joy and fulfillment than his five children and three grandchildren, who were the light of his life. Conrad is survived by his loving wife, Mercy, and children, Philip, Brian, Joshua, Jared and Christiana Huss; grandchildren, Sam, Dominic and Danielle Huss; sister, Phyliss Provenzano and brother, Howard Huss. His passing leaves a huge void in so many hearts and lives; he will be sorely missed and never replaced. A Celebration of his truly remarkable Life will be held at 4:00 p.m. on Friday, September 23, 2016, at the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, 939 W. Chapala Drive, Tucson. A viewing will precede the service at 3:00 p.m. If you have a memory of how Conrad touched your life, please feel free to leave your thoughts in an email to the family at ChristmasValley@gmail.com, with Conrad in the subject line, which will be put together in a book of remembrance for his family. Conrad has left a truly incredible, larger than life, one of a kind legacy in so very many ways - the mold is broken, and now those of us he left behind must step up to the plate and try in our small way to follow in those noble footsteps and fill those very, very big empty shoes. We love you Daddy - and miss you more than words can say. We will do our best to honor the incredible love and legacy you sacrificed so much to bless us with. We know you are already at work on God's errand and preparing a secure, strong, safe place for us there, just as you did here, out of your great big heart full of unconditional love that you exemplified for us better than anyone we know. God be with you until we meet again Daddy. Arrangements by VISTOSO FUNERAL HOME.

- See more at: http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/tucson/obituary.aspx?pid=181490071#sthash.xf4zRJzA.dpuf

Bitcoin Huss: https://relationshipscience.com/conrad-huss-p156353960
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 05:13:26 AM

No mention of any accounting degree in the obit. Different guy, fucktard. http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/tucson/obituary.aspx?page=lifestory&pid=181490071

HUSS, Conrad Eugene 75, of Tucson, passed away unexpectedly September 16, 2016. Conrad was a beloved and adored husband, father, grandfather, friend, mentor, and employer, a kind-hearted "gentle giant" who was a pillar of strength and a rock in the countless lives he touched, felt responsibility for, and reached to lift and better. His example of impeccable personal honesty and integrity, completely unpretentious, down to earth humility, and untiring work ethic and professionalism, vision and technical expertise, uniquely suited him to be the driving force behind building a one of a kind international engineering business, and to touch innumerable people in his personal life through his constant thoughtful and considerate actions. Though he was the Chairman of the Board he could be found emptying the trash buckets. Conrad never considered himself too "big" for any task or responsibility, and would just as happily help with the dishes and laundry at home as design and supervise construction of billion dollar facilities. He was never too busy to coach and referee his kids' soccer teams for 20 years, be a hard core season ticket supporter of the UA Basketball team, help his wife deliver dinner and personal items to the homeless outreach, support her unquestioningly in her endless endeavors, or perform endless hours of volunteer church service where he could be found everywhere from his 13 year stint working patiently and lovingly with the toddlers in the nursery, through a variety of other assignments, leading to his last responsibility supporting and working with the Bishopric as the Financial Clerk. Conrad loved to write in his limited spare time; whether it took the form of kind letters of encouragement to friends and family, personal stories, or memoirs of those he was particularly intrigued by as well as his own journals. His stellar, lauded engineering career took him around the world working on some of the most fascinating and challenging of projects. Conrad was the recipient throughout his career of numerous prestigious honors and awards; he always down played them and felt uncomfortable with the recognition, just as he refused to allow anyone to ever call him "Dr" Huss despite his PhD. He loved his career and found it rewarding, stimulating, and meaningful up until the day of his passing. But nothing brought him more pride and joy and fulfillment than his five children and three grandchildren, who were the light of his life. Conrad is survived by his loving wife, Mercy, and children, Philip, Brian, Joshua, Jared and Christiana Huss; grandchildren, Sam, Dominic and Danielle Huss; sister, Phyliss Provenzano and brother, Howard Huss. His passing leaves a huge void in so many hearts and lives; he will be sorely missed and never replaced. A Celebration of his truly remarkable Life will be held at 4:00 p.m. on Friday, September 23, 2016, at the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, 939 W. Chapala Drive, Tucson. A viewing will precede the service at 3:00 p.m. If you have a memory of how Conrad touched your life, please feel free to leave your thoughts in an email to the family at ChristmasValley@gmail.com, with Conrad in the subject line, which will be put together in a book of remembrance for his family. Conrad has left a truly incredible, larger than life, one of a kind legacy in so very many ways - the mold is broken, and now those of us he left behind must step up to the plate and try in our small way to follow in those noble footsteps and fill those very, very big empty shoes. We love you Daddy - and miss you more than words can say. We will do our best to honor the incredible love and legacy you sacrificed so much to bless us with. We know you are already at work on God's errand and preparing a secure, strong, safe place for us there, just as you did here, out of your great big heart full of unconditional love that you exemplified for us better than anyone we know. God be with you until we meet again Daddy. Arrangements by VISTOSO FUNERAL HOME.

- See more at: http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/tucson/obituary.aspx?pid=181490071#sthash.xf4zRJzA.dpuf

Bitcoin Huss: https://relationshipscience.com/conrad-huss-p156353960

That's because he went by two different names just like your real name isn't Guy Bouchard and my real name isn't Gleb Gamow. Gavin Andresen's real name is Gavin Bell. And Satoshi Nakamoto isn't his real name as well. What kind of fuckin lawyer are you anyway?
housebtc

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 05:15:47 AM

This page is now a court room, so many for and against being throw around on this page, this is sometimes good for the page because of so many scams in this space
guybouchard

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 05:23:05 AM

I hope the guy is dead but it is obvious he is not. I do thank you that you have uncovered the Legends Room is secretly backed by a billion dollar hedge fund. These guys don't sell phony memberships. They run massive pumps. In for the ride.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 05:24:39 AM

I hope the guy is dead but it is obvious he is not. I do thank you that you have uncovered the Legends Room is secretly backed by a billion dollar hedge fund. These guys don't sell phony memberships. They run massive pumps. In for the ride.

https://broker-misconduct.com/blog/2016/1/4/finra-december-2015-broker-disciplinary-action-report

Conrad Richard Huss of New York. Without admitting or denying the allegations, Huss consented to the sanctions and to the entry of findings that he negligently misrepresented material facts in connection with the solicitation and sale of $1.4 million worth of promissory notes issued in a private offering to customers in contravention of Section 17(a)(2) of the Securities Act of 1933. The findings stated the notes were issued by a real estate development company that defaulted under the notes and failed to pay customers the principal due and owing under the promissory notes.

https://brokercheck.finra.org/individual/summary/2047874

http://investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_msg.aspx?message_id=108836090

Explain Our New CFO Who Ran Scam BRzG Trading At No Bid Currently ?

He Was President/CEO Of SCAM BRzG Know IDOI Director/CFO >Huh??

Effective December 4, 2014, Conrad R Huss, was appointed a Director and the Chief Financial Officer of the Company. Mr. Huss is a financial professional with over 25 years of investment banking and operating experience. Most recently he was President/CEO and a director of Brazil Gold Corp.
Fidel007

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 05:26:07 AM

This "Gay Faggot Bouchard" is obviously a fucking retarded shill.

Guess they do need these $15 million to purchase a club cause these scamming muppets are skint as hell.

Also, I do find it strange that a so-called "lawyer" would be spending so much time defending his 5,000 USD membership.

If he is such a hot shot lawyer, 5K USD should be a mere pittance to him.

Maybe he fancies himself to be Saul Goodman.... Grin
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 05:34:04 AM

This "Gay Faggot Bouchard" is obviously a fucking retarded shill.

Guess they do need these $15 million to purchase a club cause these scamming muppets are skint as hell.

Also, I do find it strange that a so-called "lawyer" would be spending so much time defending his 5,000 USD membership.

If he is such a hot shot lawyer, 5K USD should be a mere pittance to him.

Maybe he fancies himself to be Saul Goodman.... Grin

"Did you purchase a $5,000 membership to The Legends Room like I did so to meet legend fighters and porn stars and get lap dances from the finest babes in the industry like I did and drive a Tesla like I do and had a perfect bracket going into round two till SMU lost in round one like I had. If not, then you'll never be a Saul or Guy or a Leroy Fodor."
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 07:38:55 AM

We have a venue, pics and address are on the website.

We also have licences, more about this next week.

You guys have made assumptions trying to discredit the project but haven't succeeded, remember the community is the one to be convinced not yourselves.

The Legends Room is opening in April, and that's for sure.  Smiley

This is what i think the community wanted to know that you are holding the venue and even more important is the Licences to run the business legally and when you are holding this all then i think you should not worry with all this fuders who just want to create panic in investors to not invest but who ever is right will win the war.
btcrocks

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 07:48:59 AM

Is this project a scam? I really like the idea if it is implemented in truth
memequiserle

Activity: 616
Merit: 501

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 08:29:15 AM

Is this project a scam? I really like the idea if it is implemented in truth

the legends room coin project still work
and dev still in here, and not run capital money investor, maybe only graphic , picture and more same another site, investor down trust

maybe is good and recomended to dev new create announcement thread and use self moderated , if project is true and real project

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
LegendsRoomLV (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Las Vegas entertainment built on Ethereum

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2017, 08:49:24 AM
Last edit: March 21, 2017, 09:20:02 AM by LegendsRoomLV

Dear everyone... did we miss anything?  Smiley

For the ones interested about the actual project and club, and not unrelated stuff copied and pasted from the internet, the team is at work on getting the new venue agreements in place. We should be able to share further details soon after everything has been reviewed.

In the meantime get yourself some popcorn! We expect more unrelated stuff, people attempting to discredit us, and fun posts to come. It is out of our control as we cannot stop people from posting on our thread. So we hope you understand that our account, nick-legendsroom and hobbskevin are the only official accounts.
Anything else is not from us so please be wary.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: