Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 05:57:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How you deal with depression?  (Read 8182 times)
IadixDev

Activity: 322
Merit: 151

They're tactical

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2017, 11:03:27 AM

You can try to rub a dub Cheesy

https://youtu.be/7faTS2bqFE0  Grin

Anubiss

Activity: 324
Merit: 250

Purple Six Recordz

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2017, 12:31:09 PM

Go for a run, then smoke some medicine and tak a bath.
Good combo to take out negativity from body and soul.

1HM5uwyXYow5peuY9Q258NkazgDTCnVUvX
YouTube
SoundCloud
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 12:50:52 PM

Well, depression are really hard to overcome especially when younare dealing it yourself, it is just like addiction. Depression can be overcome, especially with your friends hanging around you when you are depressed.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Mbokani

Activity: 291

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 02:49:14 PM

Go for a run, then smoke some medicine and tak a bath.
Good combo to take out negativity from body and soul.
Medicinal smoke is a really good way to compact depression and i would prefer weed rather than any other prescribed medicine. I am not sure about going for a run,but having a drink at a bar or a strip club is a good way to deal with depressions.
creepyjas

Activity: 854
Merit: 272

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 06:37:03 PM

I'm here because I can't also deal with my depression. But I just divert my thoughts to foruming (btctalk), 9gag and reading. Just do things that will divert your depression. And probably (an advice for me too) stop overthinking things.
00hash01

Activity: 114
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 06:44:11 PM

If I start to feel depressed, then I do myself something nice ... go shopping, walk in the fresh air, listen to good music. Sometimes you just need to talk to a friend and it will become much easier.
dylanc

Activity: 243
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 07:31:05 PM

Talk a walk along the beach or go window shopping.
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 08:40:59 PM

Talk a walk along the beach or go window shopping.
I, for example, do not have so much money to collect shopping from depression. Because bad times have come, depression is very common. It is better to sleep and not wake up.
TicTacTic

Activity: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 08:43:52 PM

It is better to go to the gym, or if a bad mood happens often, then such a place needs to be built at home. Boxing pear and gloves, and then focus on the pear and beat until you get tired. Depression passes quickly.
Zisove28

Activity: 181

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 09:26:27 PM

It is better to go to the gym, or if a bad mood happens often, then such a place needs to be built at home. Boxing pear and gloves, and then focus on the pear and beat until you get tired. Depression passes quickly.

I agree completely. Those who go to the gym do not get depressed at all. These are purposeful people who have no time to spare themselves
Guzztsar

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 01:55:37 AM

You can try to rub a dub Cheesy

https://youtu.be/7faTS2bqFE0  Grin
No doubt, that's is a option.
Much better than antidepressants and their side effects
IadixDev

Activity: 322
Merit: 151

They're tactical

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2017, 12:03:46 PM

I agree completely. Those who go to the gym do not get depressed at all. These are purposeful people who have no time to spare themselves

Gym can have a number of good effects on depression,  on reaffirming capacity to set your objective and realize them, and also good effect on health especially cardio/aerobic is good for oxygenation and eliminating toxins and having more energy, but need also to follow good sceduling, and doing too much exercise beyond your limit can also have bad consequences.

angkasaz

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 07:43:04 PM

playing video games, and alchohol

sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 07:53:51 PM

I am playing basketball when i'm depressed and it helps me to feel better. I am listening to music with a maximum volume when i'm stress because it relieves my tiredness and makes me feel better.
sheldonnnn

Activity: 420
Merit: 266

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 08:03:59 PM

A lot of work will help to forget about depression
Alsoa lot of communication and different activity
fuckitall

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 07:15:50 AM

how do i manage with depression is much different i think the way other people do ...i spen sometime with my family or the person whom i love a lot...i spend sometime in nature..looking at sky ..chirping birds...and hustling leaves.....and when i get back to my work..i feel rejoiced and motivated...that's how i deal with depression.

OnPlace Inc.
WEBSITE | BECOME AN INVESTOR OF PRIVATE COMPANIES BY USING OPL TOKENS | BITCOINTALK
evilgreed

Activity: 728
Merit: 266

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 07:44:59 AM

as title saying..how to overcome deep depression ??

I am 27 years old, my one kidney stopped working 3 years ago.due to high calcium in body my hairs started falling out , i leaved my studies and after a year an IT company company fired me  then i started working at home before few months my luck was so good in gambling but since a year i am looking for good business , but still i am fail  Cry Cry .

I am not posting this story for any donation

but these are reasons of my depression , i joined since community forum since few months ago and i feel this best to share there.

Depression is the outcome of your over exhausting body and mind,There are still hopes for you and only you are responsible for your self and the one that can overcome and cure it.I would suggest try to live simple and healthy lifestyle,eat healthy foods and think positively and always look forward.Don't stress your life try to laugh and enjoy.

╔═╗┬ ┬ ┬┌─┐┬┌─┐┌┐┌
║╣ │ └┬┘└─┐│├─┤│││
╚═╝┴─┘┴ └─┘┴┴ ┴┘└┘

Next generation reserve backed token for the decentralized web
   Stake and bond to earn up to 1000% APY
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN ELYSIAN FINANCE

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
techjcv

Activity: 700

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 08:07:29 AM

Maybe If I were going to do is Fill life with activities, resolve the problem if there is a problem, not a lot of thought, care for those around us, always pray to god and do not get drunk.
Ronxawala

Activity: 102

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 09:04:54 AM

Every person can cope with a bad state of mind. In a depressed state, think more about others, communicate more, direct your forces in the right direction. Then you will not have to constantly think about what is traumatizing you mentally.
IGNation

Activity: 91

★Adconity.com★

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 09:09:47 AM

as title saying..how to overcome deep depression ??

I am 27 years old, my one kidney stopped working 3 years ago.due to high calcium in body my hairs started falling out , i leaved my studies and after a year an IT company company fired me  then i started working at home before few months my luck was so good in gambling but since a year i am looking for good business , but still i am fail  Cry Cry .

I am not posting this story for any donation

but these are reasons of my depression , i joined since community forum since few months ago and i feel this best to share there.

You know, no one can deal with their depression by themselves, a person with depression always needs a helping hand of a friend. Depression is something that makes you feel like your at rock bottom and you can't climb up without a helping hands of a love ones or friend. Try seeing things more clearly and witness how colorful life is.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: