Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 08:59:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How you deal with depression?  (Read 8182 times)
wenjunnnnn

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 09:34:32 AM

How to overcome deep depression ??
I will go to do whatever I like to do with my lovely family.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
thunderj

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 10:46:03 AM

i try to focus on some pleasant things for me, do what i like to do and not what i have to. or think about people who are in worse state than me (it sometimes helps). and i like how this video puts it nicely https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kfUE41-JFw kinda gives you a bit different angle to look at yourself
jems

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 02:44:58 PM

when i depressed i try to look other work that can give me happiness and forget any problem that i strugle i try to listen music that can give me a peace of mind or either playing online games or playing outside with my friends
Maligmat09

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 12:00:48 AM

Surrender your life to God.

That's it let God maneuver your life*
crazycatwoman03

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 01:09:05 PM

as title saying..how to overcome deep depression ??

I am 27 years old, my one kidney stopped working 3 years ago.due to high calcium in body my hairs started falling out , i leaved my studies and after a year an IT company company fired me  then i started working at home before few months my luck was so good in gambling but since a year i am looking for good business , but still i am fail  Cry Cry .

I am not posting this story for any donation

but these are reasons of my depression , i joined since community forum since few months ago and i feel this best to share there.

You should not forget to take care of yourself and continue your medical assistance. Dealing with depression is really hard but it is advisable to spend a lot of time outdoors. Maybe you should take a break for the meantime. Maybe that's what you need to overcome all of that.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
shelly154

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 01:01:37 PM

Meditation is only and simple way to get out from depression. I have also survived through it for two years.. there is a organisation in India with the name of Brahma Kumaris. They teach Rajyoga.. which empowers your soul and subconscious mind.  Cheesy Cheesy Get well soon
matuson

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 01:07:21 PM

The best way of dealing with depression is a walk in the fresh air with your beloved dog. As well helps the fishing. When you fish, there is excitement and he always wins depression. Also helps me a trip to the shooting range. You switch attention and concentrate on the target. With each shot the negativity goes away.
jerry23

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 03:25:44 PM

Im just walking in the park then buy some foods and not thinking so much
peter23

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 03:26:20 PM

Just drinking beer eating some delicious foods yeah 
Dref

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 01:17:19 PM

find a hobby, stay away from negative thoughts, grow a plant, go to nature.
NJB18

Activity: 663

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 01:53:14 PM

First and foremost, consult a professional. It helps.

Secondly, everything's within you, my friend. Try to counter it as strongly as you can. Go to places and be with a company that gives you a lot of fun and enjoyment. Read books and articles that boost your ego. Listen to music, watch videos, do things that give you good vibes. Never dwell on bad and sad thoughts.

Personally, I would prefer to go on a travel or even a daily walk. I do a lot of hanging out with friends. When I feel uncomfortable I would leave and listen to music and read books alone.

I wish you success in your battle, mate. 
lipcoins

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 03:01:37 PM

The greatest service you can do to yourself is to first try and figure out whether you are actually depressed or just deeply sad.

It is perfectly normal to go through a period of deep sadness following a tragic event, a break up or the loss of a loved one but doctors always seem to be so quick at calling it depression even when it's just a perfectly natural coping mechanism. It's just that as soon as it is labelled "depression"  they can write you a prescription and make a profit. Furthermore, pills always seem to fix one thing but often damage something that wasn't broken and bring with them a lot of side effects that can drag people down a spiral and lose control over their situation.

I am sure there are conditions that require medication but I believe the biggest problem is people's low tolerance towards pain, whether physical or other. Faced with pain most people turn into kids hoping for a magic pill to make it all go away rather than look at the source and understand that sometimes the only way out is the way through it.

I would personally stay away from medication. The only thing I would suggest is: whenever you feel like withdrawing more and more into the mind, make an effort to stay more into the body and try to discipline yourself into some kind of physical activity that you enjoy. That releases endorphins that are a natural anti-depressant and make you feel better with no side effects. Be patient and keep reminding yourself that it's temporary. Spend time doing things you enjoy and surround yourself with good company, including pets.

If this state of being came about because of a situation that you can change, by all means try to improve it. If there's nothing you can do about it, like the loss of someone, then try to come to terms with the fact that it can't change and do your best to learn to live with it.
si bungsu

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 04:31:46 PM

I will walk the road and see the beauty of nature then that's where I can calm the heart.
2girls

Activity: 1002
Merit: 254

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 06:18:43 PM

Understand that life has changes, up and down moments and that the biggest flaw that society has given us is the need to fixate on these things, medicate them and try to suck the rest of the world down with those that cannot cope.

Paid Piper

Activity: 329

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 07:21:32 PM

i try to focus on some pleasant things for me, do what i like to do and not what i have to. or think about people who are in worse state than me (it sometimes helps). and i like how this video puts it nicely https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kfUE41-JFw kinda gives you a bit different angle to look at yourself
to me i think the only way to become free of depression you need to spend time with your friends and spend most of your time with your children i am hopeful that through this way you will be out of depression.
Crypto_Cat

Activity: 330

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 07:32:48 PM

Playing PC games and watching movies when I'm in depressed.
dondexter

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 10:02:19 PM

Try to find the things that make you happy. Like music or tv shows. May want to talk to a somebody, maybe even seek the help of a professional therapist.
Sweetbtc

Activity: 938
Merit: 503

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 10:18:25 PM

Try to find the things that make you happy. Like music or tv shows. May want to talk to a somebody, maybe even seek the help of a professional therapist.

There is no pill that can or will solve the problems that many people have.  The fact that the medical community has tried and subsequently failed should be a factor is showing that they were wrong in the first place. 

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
2girls

Activity: 1002

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 10:19:05 PM

Get up, do things and live your life.  There is nothing that is going to change inside of you until you decide to change.  What is the key to being happy? Be happy, and yes, before you say it, it is just that easy.

Guvn0r

Activity: 647
Merit: 274

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 11:51:59 PM

Meditation and reading ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: