Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 05:23:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How you deal with depression?  (Read 8182 times)
Drokzid

Activity: 932
Merit: 257

HAIL THE KING!

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2017, 07:17:09 PM

Cannabis works for me

BTC IS KING!
acowat

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 08:24:07 PM

When i get depressed, i try to make myself busy in different works. Also, i listen to music and sometimes i pass my time in my garden.
Krystox

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 08:57:17 PM

Find someone you trust a lot and vent into them I suppose. Tell them your problems ( I mean, we all have issues ) and they'll tell you their's (probably not) and perhaps they can make sure you're still in there.

Otherwise, try to not think about that fact that you have depression even though it's in the back of your mind.

-Listening to music.
-Perform your favorite hobby.
-Read a book.
-Watch a show.

And whatnot.
arlene05973

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

A day without a buzz is like a day that never was

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 09:31:56 PM

Well, it's very easy to post ALL THE DON'T just like there are lot of program's and so-called spiritual help program that offer's little or nothing in case like this.

Friend, i suggest you search for John Assaraf - He's a brain scientist who will teach , guide & help people, recognise,communicate & overcome most of these problem from a scientific perspective.

What most of us are suffering now could be as a result to the enviroment where we were brought up, habit & behaviour pattern. This are form of emotion (energy) which can be switch off/on in order to feel/recognise/be aware of this unconcious habit which are sometimes transform into concious feeling's (pain,depression..ecc)

As someone who has suffered from anxiety,depression..ecc in the past i must say there are little medication,spiritual conselling out there that can offer long lasting solution to such problem. Below is link to one of John's Assaraf Video on youtube.

Nothing to pay or subscription. he gives an abundant info's/help's for free.

HERE ARE LINK's to some of his recent video/interview :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU_zqlLyEOU Interview
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qERmEU6H8RQ  => how to overcome fear

Pls, let me know the progress of this training with John if, are really serious about recovery from depression.

Thanks
Lenzie

Activity: 658
Merit: 254

For campaign management, please pm me.

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 02:45:03 AM

as title saying..how to overcome deep depression ??

I am 27 years old, my one kidney stopped working 3 years ago.due to high calcium in body my hairs started falling out , i leaved my studies and after a year an IT company company fired me  then i started working at home before few months my luck was so good in gambling but since a year i am looking for good business , but still i am fail  Cry Cry .

I am not posting this story for any donation

but these are reasons of my depression , i joined since community forum since few months ago and i feel this best to share there.

Depression is not just something  some people are saying they have. It is a serious illness if you are really depressed you should go to a psychologist. Mental health is as important as our physical health. You should consult them often. Try to go out a bit more and mingle. Lots of love.

Bitcoin Mixer
▬▬ www.Go-Overt.com ▬▬
.............CLEARNET..........TORNET............
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀░░░░██████▄
████████▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░░████████
█████▄░░░░░▄█▀░░░░░████████
████████▄█▀░░░░░░█████████
▀████████▌▐░░░░░░░████████▀
▀████████▄██▄░░████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
OVERT
BOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄
▄███████▄░░░▄▄▄▄░░▀███████▄
█████████░░░████░░░████████
█████████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░░████░░░░███████
▀███████▀░░░▀▀▀▀░░░▄██████▀
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
ANN
THREAD
|Go-Overt
Powered by [banned mixer]
EpongKande

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 02:52:05 PM

With aloof brooding after that see the future and throw away what you have  in  mint yourself  what it is about depression
izza123

Activity: 382
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 06:10:30 PM

My advice would be, first of all change the way your living. You should be trying to eat healthy, exercise regularly, cut out negative influences and people and try your best to have a stable routine. Next you should seek medical help, a psychologist or psychiatrist and a counsellor. Those things dont work for everybody but its the best shot you have at fighting depression.
HappyCaptain

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 06:48:19 PM

If you are depressed, you need to change your routine then surround yourself with positive people. eat some healthy foods to maintain your good body, have enough sleep or chill with friends to divert the loneliness.
hideto98

Activity: 260

English - Romanian Translator, Manager

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2017, 07:47:41 PM

The methods i use are thinking more positively and trying to occupy my thoughts with constructive ones, like learning a new programming language or learning music theory. There are some audiobooks which focus on happiness, try some Dalai Lama interviews and books.

gPvQ4yJZMfcHNdWxXYhG9q2mn
afan.sya

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 04:45:21 AM

If I am depressed I will abandon all my routines. I will go to places that can make my mood better. Like going to the lake while carrying a fishing rod.
Guvn0r

Activity: 647
Merit: 274

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 07:18:55 AM

Listening to calm music, rleaxing, meditation , reading philosophy books
valentinasofia93

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 09:39:46 AM

aim for at least 10 minutes of sunlight a day to boost your  mood.  if you live some where with little winter , sun shine , try using a light tarapy box. practice relaxation techniques. a daily relaxation practice can help relieves symptoms of depression.
xanxus.kun

Activity: 495

You have to get what you want your own way.

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2017, 12:21:26 PM

reach out dude, stay connected with your family and friends.  try sports, go to the gym, get new hobbies. Focus on positive things and surround yourself with positive people.

GlassMaster

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 01:16:08 PM

I do what I like, I eat food that I like, I go out with friends, try to get out of nature as much as possible and breathe fresh air, I try to live every day in full so as not to regret anything later.

Buttercup123

Activity: 455
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 01:33:05 PM

as title saying..how to overcome deep depression ??

I am 27 years old, my one kidney stopped working 3 years ago.due to high calcium in body my hairs started falling out , i leaved my studies and after a year an IT company company fired me  then i started working at home before few months my luck was so good in gambling but since a year i am looking for good business , but still i am fail  Cry Cry .

I am not posting this story for any donation

but these are reasons of my depression , i joined since community forum since few months ago and i feel this best to share there.

When feeling depress, i usually eat a lot, but sometimes when there is nothing to eat i just distract myself by doing what i love the most. Killing time by doing what you love is the best way to ease the feeling of depression. For those depress in their work, try to relax and take a sleep, in short just take a break. When taking a break don't ever think of what have made you depressed. Think of funny moments or happy memories in your life and when you are happy and have calmed down. Get back to work and look for a different perspective.

━━━━━━━━━━━◆     SHREW     ◆━━━━━━━━━━━
██████████     Discounted Pre-Sale Live !     ██████████
◆    Revolutionizing Reward Points    ◆     | Telegram    |    Twitter
farokay76

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 01:46:50 PM

exercise, eat healty, get enough sleep  Grin
Zoebwolf96

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 02:33:25 PM

I smoke cigarettes...never tried drinking...
Escaflowne

Activity: 141
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 02:47:01 PM

https://gearjunkie.com/research-bouldering-helps-treat-depression
Edrian

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 01:56:19 PM

Depression is a serious thing. It is very different from stress. It needs a medication but your body might become dependent from it when taken for a very long time. Try counselling it might help you. I wish you well.
Servalead7

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

I happy to part this Bitcoin Forum

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 03:31:59 PM

You cannot fight depression by being alone. There is a great battle on this earth. You need the power of the Living God to rescue you, and be willing to surrender your life to JESUS, our Lord and Savior. Ask the help from your family, real friends, and spiritual leaders to pray for you and help you overcome depression. Discover the main roots of all bitterness, hatred, unforgiveness, failures and other factors in your depression. JESUS loves you so much. 

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: