Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 08:21:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How you deal with depression?  (Read 8182 times)
Aquaka

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:03:20 PM

I would guess something like...

-Eat healthy food
-Think more positive healthier thoughts
-Be more active
-Good exercise

Smiley
In my opinion, you should exercise more often.
clarise123

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:10:45 PM

For me it should calm down to think that's why it's relaxed then it's not going to send in resentment

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
destiny100%

Activity: 85

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:22:51 PM

Think positive, gym and listen to music, read more.
CoolWave

Activity: 630
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:56:27 PM

as title saying..how to overcome deep depression ??

I am 27 years old, my one kidney stopped working 3 years ago.due to high calcium in body my hairs started falling out , i leaved my studies and after a year an IT company company fired me  then i started working at home before few months my luck was so good in gambling but since a year i am looking for good business , but still i am fail  Cry Cry .

I am not posting this story for any donation

but these are reasons of my depression , i joined since community forum since few months ago and i feel this best to share there.

Hello Annie, sad to see that your kidney has stopped working . Your boss shouldn't have fired you . A company should run like a family . I suggest that you should wear try fashion and think of those who live without any arms or legs . If possible, get a kidney transplant .
Monyero

Activity: 104

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:13:17 PM

I understand what you are going through. But the road is still long. You are only 27 years old. Be diligent to worship, I am sure you will feel calm. Look at the future with optimism, rest assured that you can succeed. In addition you now know bitcoin, making bitcoin as a trigger your spirit, surely you will succeed in bitcoin.asal want to learn and be patient.
Anthon_Q

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:05:01 PM

as title saying..how to overcome deep depression ??

I am 27 years old, my one kidney stopped working 3 years ago.due to high calcium in body my hairs started falling out , i leaved my studies and after a year an IT company company fired me  then i started working at home before few months my luck was so good in gambling but since a year i am looking for good business , but still i am fail  Cry Cry .

I am not posting this story for any donation

but these are reasons of my depression , i joined since community forum since few months ago and i feel this best to share there.

I'll just work my butt off

I feel like working is a way for me to push forward
PRAVEENKUMAR J

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:21:18 PM

In my way Depression is a disorder that is evidenced by excessive sadness, loss of interest in enjoyable things, and low motivation.It is normal to experience feelings of sadness and dispair in response to adverse life events. Such events could include loss, major life changes, stress, or disappointment.
IsabelCornd

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:12:15 PM

It's always difficult for me to deal with depression because i used to follow my emotions...
walangkwentangtao018

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:42:07 AM

I deal with my depression through the help of my family and friends
mogenesis

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:36:15 AM

For some people, the reduced daylight hours of winter lead to a form of depression known as seasonal affective disorder (SAD). SAD can make you feel like a completely different person to who you are in the summer: hopeless, sad, tense, or stressed, with no interest in friends or activities you normally love. No matter how hopeless you feel, though, there are plenty of things you can do to keep your mood stable throughout the year.
Binmado

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:06:48 PM

I or hát karaoke when I'm feel interfound of the disease of feeling of the coming to play.
Binmado

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:07:16 AM

Depression is a common disease when we are under pressure for something, but find a solution to treat them. Frequent contact with the crowds will help you get rid of the disease.
Habaek08

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:19:40 AM

I'm doing the things that are really love and makes me happy instead of thinking about the problems because for a little moment I know can think quickly to solve my problem and face it instead of being lonely in a room and don't do anything by taking a rest you can make a better decisions.
dophyte

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:55:15 AM

Do you feel like you’re powerless or weak? That bad things happen and there’s not much you can do about it? That your situation is hopeless? Depression puts a negative spin on everything, including the way you see yourself and your expectations for the future. When these types of thoughts overwhelm you, it’s important to remember that this is a symptom of your depression and these irrational, pessimistic attitudes—known as cognitive distortions—aren’t realistic. When you really examine them they don’t hold up. But even so, they can be tough to give up. You can’t break out of this pessimistic mind frame by telling yourself to “just think positive.” Often, it’s part of a lifelong pattern of thinking that’s become so automatic you’re not even completely aware of it. Rather, the trick is to identify the type of negative thoughts that are fueling your depression, and replace them with a more balanced way of thinking.
PrimeStone

Activity: 200
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 02:55:21 PM

Depression is more dangerous than many may think. It is the kind of illness that can destroy your life and (very often) the problem is that nobody perceives it as a problem.
There is plenty of reasons people suffer from depression, but there is only one way to rescue them.
The first and the most impostant thing is that the person can NOT remain alone - it is destructive. A good psychotherapy and the full support of the closest relatives and friends is vital. In some cases the counsellor and the patient try to identify the problem and stop over dramatising it through full recognition. In other cases the counsellor will help you identify the problem and choose an appropriate solution that will meet your goals. It must be clear that medicines are also important, beacuse they soothe shattered nerves and help the healing process.
To sum up, we have to be able to recognise and to differentiate what is the real problem, then we need to react swiftly and take action.

Personally, psychotherapy is what I advise the most.
unesse

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:16:52 PM

Depression is a disorder that is evidenced by excessive sadness, loss of interest in enjoyable things, and low motivation. It is normal to experience feelings of sadness and dispair in response to adverse life events. Such events could include loss, major life changes, stress, or disappointment. In most cases, the sad feelings resolve as you come to terms with the changes in your life. In situations such as bereavement, these feelings may persist for months and return at significant times, such as birthdays and anniversaries related to the lost loved one. Provided you have times when you can enjoy things, however, this sadness is not a sign of depression.
homajene5

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:42:54 PM

the only stay is the problem. I suggest you get help from your friends to get rid of depression. Take a vacation together.
oscarclows

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:01:30 PM

There is no easy way to deal with your depression , until you know the cause . If you know the cause try to solve it or try to deal with in other ways.  You need to do meditation.
evandy

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:17:31 PM

Dr Kelly Brogan, author of A Mind of Your Own points to lifestyle changes with a natural anti-inflammatory effect that can help improve your mood:

Exercise — Depression can result from chronic ongoing stress and exercise acts like a biological insurance plan against the bodily effects of stress. 20 minutes, three times a week or more of anything that gets you sweaty is all that’s needed.
Diet — Eliminate processed foods, especially sugar and refined carbohydrates which may increase inflammation in the body. Eat plenty of natural foods including fruits and vegetables, pastured animal products and eggs and wild fish.
Meditate — Meditation stimulates the expression of genes that are powerfully anti-inflammatory. Just ten minutes a day of mindfulness, deep breathing or gratitude journaling can help mood.
It's some advice I had read before.  I falled in a mild depression, and I understand a little about it. I hope your situation is better.
pandoraaktor

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 05:21:40 PM

Actually, first thing to do
You must accept your self
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: