Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 12:13:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How you deal with depression?  (Read 8182 times)
jenpot

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:49:05 PM

I keep my self-busy in anythings, watching funny movies helps me to reduce my depression. I always chatting with my crazy friends and playing sports around. Eating healthy foods and sleeping properly really effective ways to escape depression.
ygapophysis

Activity: 10
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:29:19 PM

It can be difficult to accept living with depression. Sometimes people feel forced to append their identity or apply a label they didn’t want. It is actually only an illness. It doesn’t need to be part of an identity. Struggling to accept its existence might only bring more pain. “One of the biggest things I find that prolongs depression is believing it shouldn’t be there in the first place,” said Gretchen Hellman, a career coach who works with clients on career-related depression.
vitalii_muhamed

Activity: 133

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:24:16 PM

Дeпpeccия в лeгкoй фopмe мoжeт быть иcпpaвлeнa дaжe caмим чeлoвeкoм, дocтaтoчнo cдeлaть ceбe чтo-тo пpиятнoe , кaк-тo paзвeятьcя, кyпить ceбe нoвyю вeщь. Дeпpeccия глyбoкaя oчeнь cлoжнo пoддaeтcя лeчeнию, пoэтoмy тpeбyeтcя лeчeниe y пcиxoтepaпeвтa или пcиxиaтpa. Пocлeдcтвия нeлeчeнныx дeпpeccий мoгyт быть caмыe нeпpиятныe.
Biet12

Activity: 146

https://i.imgur.com/5JpAp21.jpg

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:09:45 PM

at the time of my depression facing ya dengen sit and drink a lot of water while sitting but not liquor, and control the heart and mind always be patient, every one of the man fishing must avoid the omosi, and many jokes let me quickly disappear .

[tengah] [url = https: //codex.one]  ■ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ CODEX ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ■
■ ▬ ▬▬  PERTUKARAN MATA UANG CRYPTO DARI TOMORROW ▬▬▬ ■ [/
bountyhunt_29

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:23:54 PM

I suggest you do breathing excersises or maybe yoga, it will help to relieve those causes of depression.
RavenousKatana

Activity: 54

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:53:21 AM

I always open up with my  family and friends so I can handle different situations
korkor

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:53:11 AM

Sometimes people feel forced to append their identity or apply a label they didn't want. Asking for help is nothing to be ashamed of. Family can be very helpful, but I suggest professional therapy if you feel like you came to a wall and cant move on. Your health and business is your biggest problems, try focus on them first. Depending on your health, maybe walks in nature would be most appropriate exercise,  meditation. And again, talk about your problems, don't give up and hide it from yourself and world. I hope all will be well, I believe you can overcome the situation
Impossiblehangman25

Activity: 71

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:05:01 AM

How I deal with depression?

I just forget what makes me depressed. I make thins tha makes me happy and do my daily life. I don't overthink what I'm depressed. Just feel my life. Be strong and be faithful to God thats the best thing I learn. You can do all things whem you have God in your life.
nancybeee

Activity: 61

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:31:32 AM

Overcoming depression isn't that easy. Dealing with depression requires action. But of course, taking action when you are depressed can be hard. Thinking of something like hanging out with friends or family seems tiresome to do but this is one of the things that may help you overcome depression. Taking the first step is always the hardest. Do the things that will help you relax and enjoy.
Impulseboy

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:16:09 AM

Have an outlet, something that you could use to express your feelings and emotions. Whether it's writing or playing an instrument or sports, doing an art project or painting, anything as long as you don't keep those dark thoughts to yourself and let them win. I hope you, and anyone who is feeling depressed right now, will feel slightly better soon. You can do this. You're good enough.
ViktoriaM

Activity: 145

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 08:46:37 AM

Je sympathise!
Il est important de se rappeler qu'il y a des gens qui sont pires. Il y a un an j'ai commencé à courir et la semaine dernière j'ai couru et j'ai pensé que c'était dur pour moi, ce qui était très mauvais pour moi, j'ai vu une fille avec une prothèse devant moi, elle a couru et ça a dû être beaucoup plus dur. (Et je me suis réprimandé de m'abandonner, quand c'est encore plus difficile pour les autres.) Ce n'est pas une raison de se réjouir, mais sachez que tout ira bien, j'y crois vraiment!
Denbella

Activity: 173

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:59:14 AM

I make sure that pull my self together and be serious
~

Activity: 50
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 09:10:32 AM

How to deal with depression? First, accepting the fact that being depressed is normal  Wink
allonage

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:00:17 AM

A series of negative beliefs about oneself, the world, or other people can induce and maintain depression. These beliefs are usually irrational. By examining them on your own or working with a therapist, you can transform them into rational, positive beliefs that will ease your depression.
YagavChinu

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:25:43 AM

keep your mind free. do the things that you really enjoy doing. spend time with your friends. listen to music and travel with your folks.
seregaleon

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:40:46 AM

Try to show interest in gambling, I'm talking about poker in particular, you can show more interest, you can pay less attention to real problems, but what it will lead to ...
rosapaul

Activity: 66
Merit: 3

If you smile things will work out ):

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:57:22 AM
Merited by darkie199 (1)

I have went through it as i experienced seasonal depression and at that time nothing seems to be helpful! Hesitated to go to the doctor, but now i think i took a good decision by not visiting  a doctor ,taking pills and following other methods to bypass depression!
It might sound a bit scary but to be honest you yourself have to pass the depression period on your own, peoples, helping hands will be there to support you but it seems absolutely useless at that particular moment! I almost loosed hope and could not find interest in the tasks that i used to enjoy doing. Every thoughts in my mind were negative , didn't matter how much optimistic i was once. But slowly slowly along with time everything recovers. You either deal with it or you come to live with it !
I usually used to spend long hours sitting beside the window watching the street , pass hours playing with my pets (really very helpful if you enjoy their companion), tried to spend as much time i could with my friends(which felt me like as if i was the only one left alone in the middle of crowd, still emptiness).

I did all these, so sharing with others if anyone finds it helpful:

a) Try breaking your daily routine. If you wake up too early in the morning.. Try sleeping for long hours even if you wake up multiple times feeling scared, heart beating fast as if something is missing from life!
b) Some exercise! I won't recommend anything else other than JUST JOGGING FOR 10 MINS will make you feel better and fresh! I personally used to do this 2-3 times a day.
c) Don't sleep afternoons lol! Mood swings too much and i always wake up with a pathetic mood being cranky.
d) Drink plenty of water and have Ice-Cream ^_^
e) I used to spend some extra time gardening. Used to water then some rose plants and other flowers.
f) Neglect peoples as much as possible who shares negative experience !!!!!
g) No matter how much sad you feel and just feel like sitting and spending time , rather do some activities! Don't waste time alone, different un-necessary negative thoughts will jump into mind , so rather be active.

Lastly TIME CHANGES ! EVERYONE OF US DO FACE DEPRESSION AT CERTAIN STAGE in LIFE! It's normal for us to act like this when we are either taking too much stress or can't achieve something in life which is very important for us...So keep patience and hope and pray to GOD(if you believe)

I'm sharing this from my personal experience! So all those steps i did and followed to come out of depression worked out for me.. Maybe or maybe not work for others.
doyouslide

Activity: 40

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:29:02 PM

Sleep or take a long break, it helps. I promise
toral host25

Activity: 113

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:11:29 AM

Depression this is the feelings that its hard to move on and to catch up ..maybe it likes you crazy and make our life being crazy because as what said it is very hard.  Wink
uzumymw123

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:17:33 AM

you need someone to talk to and always enjoy what you're doing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: