Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 07:16:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How you deal with depression?  (Read 8182 times)
Dalen

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:38:19 PM

Im just walking in the park then buy some foods and not thinking so much
WuGong

Activity: 158

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:47:44 PM

I think the best way is to get in touch with more happy things, such as playing with friends, doing things that interest you, playing games, etc.
Nabilah97

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:10:15 PM

When I face depression, I play and sometimes listen to music that has rock genre.
ParkSaezz

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:58:43 PM

Take a step back to figure out why I'm depressed. Surround myself with positive people. Maybe you need professional help? 27 years old - your story is not over - there is still hope.
waroengstick

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:05:27 PM

my advice for you is to stop filling bad things in your mind, turn your attention to game games, funny videos, or other inspirational stories.
Hawkinsjr10

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:16:22 PM

If I personally eliminate depression doing crazy things with friends like singing while shouting with friends and playing with friends.
KELVINKENNY

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:41:15 PM

There are so many ways to deal with depression, taking the first step to deal with it is sometimes very difficult to do but it is the right thing to do.
First, one have to remember those things that make him/her happy, if is going to Gym go to Gym, if it going to play football come on pick up your football boot go to the field and play,any thing that you find happiness in always do it that moment you are depressed it will be of a great help to you.
Remember to always let go of things to have a happier life. 
Kpmaline

Activity: 89
Merit: 3

2 da Moon

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:18:57 PM

- Change everything Around you literally !!
change your routine... your room... your sadly tracks.. Clothes to colorful/or rainbow ^^ .. your PC/Socialnetwork backgrounds

- Spend some time with good friends that gives you a positive power.. Never live alone... if you are single  better look for.. at any dating sites

- while you are connection to internet.. read articles/watch Videos that inspiring you.. every anew day listen to one of those videos that surely will change
whole your days and start anew day powerfully ..

- go to park.. in the  the morning go for Run.. spend some time in the gym. any sports  work out .. that definitely will change your thoughts.. 

fakbeth

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:28:41 AM

I often pressured me by eating something sweet. and confide with my creator to calm my depression.
Spacebound01

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:56:26 AM

I just drink alcohol with my close friends and says about what happen cry, shout, mad and after that on the next day I go to the place that make me happy and eat what it. because there's always hope go to church and pray.
modemmax

Activity: 58

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:16:39 AM

I am sorry that you experienced, you know when I'm depressed I'm going back on the family, because only those who can assist and entertain you without asking for anything in return, keep the spirit of live your days fun and think about something positive. You can certainly get through it all.
ngangngang

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:14:49 AM

It is necessary to determine the goals and slightly change the motivation ... I have often communicated with people who had the same health problem and they lived and live, only a positive attitude is needed!
kawasakius

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:57:41 AM

whenever i feel depressed i play my christian songs.
hemakira

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:21:14 AM

This includes following a healthy lifestyle, learning how to better manage stress, setting limits on what you’re able to do, and scheduling fun activities into your day
Vermouth07

Activity: 31
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:14:17 AM

as title saying..how to overcome deep depression ??

I am 27 years old, my one kidney stopped working 3 years ago.due to high calcium in body my hairs started falling out , i leaved my studies and after a year an IT company company fired me  then i started working at home before few months my luck was so good in gambling but since a year i am looking for good business , but still i am fail  Cry Cry .

I am not posting this story for any donation

but these are reasons of my depression , i joined since community forum since few months ago and i feel this best to share there.
You have to find happiness on what you have, I know having the feeling of sadness and emptiness isnt easy. It feels like nobody cares about you, seems like nobody is capable of understanding your so called miserable life and you will also start thinking of what is the purpose of your life until you become depressed and wish to just died immediately. Let me tell you that suicide isnt an option so you have to look for your happiness even when you feel alone be strong. If youre not that string enough you can fake it, sometimes faking that you're strong isnt bad because it also makes you strong even if it just for a show. Surround yourself with a lot of positive person they can boost your confidence, yes its peaceful to be alone sometimes but make sure you dont feel lonely because if so it will just make you sadder. Always look on tge bright side.
mintaksaje

Activity: 4
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:40:10 PM

when I'm depressed I'm going back on the family, because only those who can assist and entertain you without asking for anything in return,
2017yizou

Activity: 135
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:51:06 PM

The first is to do a lot of exercise, such as running, swimming, or playing football. If i continue to depress, then sing, to KTV screams until i'm hoarse. Under normal circumstances, after this toss, my mood will return to normal after a few days.
jenongs

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:46:32 PM

positive thinking while drinking coffee Grin Grin
Velisia.Kin

Activity: 33
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:23:21 PM

I face depression by looking for a busy life or having a hobby like watching funny movies, gathering and telling stories with family and friends
YamigaHyoushi

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:07:12 PM

As an Occupational Therapy student, our profession mainly focuses on engaging the client or the patient to participate in everyday activities like Activities of Daily living like bathing, dressing, eating, hygiene, etc. We generally work in 3 settings: Pediatric setting, where we deal with children who have special needs like Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder or Autism Spectrum Disorder by giving them Sensory Integration, Physical Dysfunction setting, where we treat patients who have disabilities or illnesses that hinder them from participating in everyday activities due to some sort of motion problems or even paralysis, like Stroke patients, Traumatic Brain Injury patients, Multiple Sclerosis, Osteoarthritis, Rheumatoid Arthritis, and so on, and lastly the Mental health setting or what we usually call Psychiatric setting, where we treat patients who have problems affecting their mind or their way of thinking like depression, schizophrenia, Bipolar disorder, and many more.

Now our profession accommodates depressive patients, since these people can no longer function, he or she is not doing anything at all, not eating properly, they sleep almost all of the time, and their Activities of Daily Living like eating or bathing are affected. Our main goal as an aspiring Occupational Therapist, is we address their participation in everyday activities. Occupational therapy interventions or treatment are retraining of Activities of Daily Living; bathing, grooming, eating, etc, Social participation and leisure therapy, since we want the patient to participate, we want to know his hobbies or interest in his pre-morbid state by giving them an interest checklist and be able include it on our therapy, we also do Cognitive-behavioral therapy to change his or her way of thinking so that i would affect his or her overall behavior, Art therapy, and many more!

Depression is not a joke, nor it is to be taken lightly. Depression is very rampant these days, and some of those inflicted with it became suicidal. The feeling of emptiness, loneliness, and hopelessness is very dangerous to our mental health.  If you have friends or love one that you feel that they have this kind of problem, help him or her right away, go to a psychiatrist and ask if he or she needs Occupational Therapy. I hope I somewhat helped you guys. Have a nice day!  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: