Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:13:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Suggest me the best ICO to invest.  (Read 16659 times)
DrToken

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:09:07 PM

the best ICO I have ever seen is the E-CHAT ICO (ERC based).
They successfully finished pre-stage, already have a good product and they are so often invited as experts at various conferences and for interviews in magazines (for example, FORBES, HuffingtonPost)..
They are almost finishing ICO so pay attention to it.
I do not remember the site, but here's the link to official thread - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2255337.0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wizzydizzycrypto

Activity: 100
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:49:52 PM

Currently I am looking at Crowdholding, they are a ICO that actually has a working product. I think they are paving the way to change ICO's for the better.

https://ico.crowdholding.com
Bloody Mary

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:18:31 PM

I was in singapore recently and there was a great team which I met mytimecoin. The main idea is getting them just for watching advertising.  Maybe somebody also knows about it..cause its really interesting idea
Dr Leon

Activity: 58

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:59:01 PM

Right now, my suggestion would be #Amorcoin , as it got huge potential for all parties with their super concept. They are making the kind of movement that could be life changing for everyone involved. I will certainly not miss out on such bonanza offering, That makes this a truly life changing opportunity. Amorcoin is looking to revolutionize the dating industry by bringing credibility with the use of blockchain ,find out more about them at www.amorcoin.org
And make sure to participate in their crowdsale on December 2nd 2017...
loreRex

Activity: 279
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:00:32 PM

Any thoughts on singularityNET ?
tomvildc

Activity: 92

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:55:57 PM

You should choose the safe one. like already had product, good team dev and good marketing... my suggestion so far is:
https://indahash.com/ and https://ins.world/
Nagrogflaz

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:08:06 AM

There's no solid ICO now, better hold bitcoin it will double this year for sure
a good reason if we have lots of bitcoin but we also need to add our coins with not too much capital but get some altcoin

veraoktav127

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:12:57 AM

at the moment and in the next couple of weeks is the best way to chronobank..a should be cautious to invest in any ico
thanks for the advice but the chance to invest in ico will not happen twice if there is a really good ico and we do not follow it will definitely regret

PHOENEX EXCHANGE                       
                               ● Taking Cryptocurrency Exchange to a New Height ●                               
TELEGRAMREDDITREDDITMEDIUMFACEBOOK   ◣WHITEPAPER   
rohqit

Activity: 197

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:43:04 AM

Did anyone here heard about the TokenPay Project ?  Shocked Shocked Shocked this project is shaking the crypto street right now.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2400499.0

OMG tokenpay  Shocked  If I didn't read this recommendation I would have missed this ico. I use monero daily to keep my things orderly and secure and have been kicking myself for missing getting early on monero .... no way will miss this. Folks if you don't know about stealth addresses and untraceable transactions this is the future, read up. Especially those in those regions where your assets belong to the government.

Op you wanted a recommendation this is it !!!! thanks CisColtz
@ngelcryptopia

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:57:52 AM

I have been following a few ICO projects, in terms of real life use case and product feature and platform , these are the few that I think you can check out:

INS ecosystem

Modul Trade

Mira Lab

Biometrids

you can search for their offficial account and follow them.

zidanw

Activity: 1162
Merit: 258

1xbit.com

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:24:14 AM

Looking to invest 1 btc in some good running ICO which is legitimate and has good potential.
Do not suggest any ico just because you are a part of their signature campaign.Give a good reason please that why you think it is a good investment opportunity.
You already know for those who have ICO signatures will definitely market it because it's his job, but for explanation it would be better if you check it yourself, maybe by reading whitepaper and roadmap because the explanation may be different than you have read it. I advise universa because they run a blockchain protocol or platform that might compete with big platforms, for excess you can read it in whitepaper.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
rohqit

Activity: 197

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:16:28 PM

Looking to invest 1 btc in some good running ICO which is legitimate and has good potential.
Do not suggest any ico just because you are a part of their signature campaign.Give a good reason please that why you think it is a good investment opportunity.
You already know for those who have ICO signatures will definitely market it because it's his job, but for explanation it would be better if you check it yourself, maybe by reading whitepaper and roadmap because the explanation may be different than you have read it. I advise universa because they run a blockchain protocol or platform that might compete with big platforms, for excess you can read it in whitepaper.

well said, the signature campaigns have turned most users here into free advertisers. Take any advice from that direction with extreme caution. Check the ico website, whitepaper and look for the buzz, here other sites
torukmakto

Activity: 219

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:40:37 PM

Generally ICOs price is higher than after price because them  they need time for expand their company and expanding process slowly. If you have time and patient you should invest some of them they will satisfie you Cheesy
lunafreya

Activity: 243

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:49:11 PM

I can suggest you to look at UTtoken and Ins ecosystem. Their projects look good to me. You can check them from their official account.
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:53:10 PM

If you are looking for ICO with a difference, ALGORY.IO trading platform ICO with crypto scan is your best bet! The ALGORY.IO platform will change the way trading in cryptocurrency is done completely and put trader and user at the driving seat of profit and stability!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
liktawak

Activity: 22

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:56:44 PM

Have you seen btcX? I haad read their Ann Thread and it looks an interesting project. Im still not that good on picking good ICO but I have good feeling with btcX also with Retainly. You may read them on the Announcement thread and make your own assessment.
DariaPT

Activity: 85

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:44:50 AM

I have been following a few ICO projects, in terms of real life use case and product feature and platform , these are the few that I think you can check out:

INS ecosystem

Modul Trade

Mira Lab

Biometrids

you can search for their offficial account and follow them.
ModulTrade is great! Already reached the Soft Cap and even beyond!
 25% bonus still live for few more days. check at https://modultrade.io
HunterXZoldyck

Activity: 29

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:50:37 AM

my advice look for ICO with a good roadmap and walk according to its target, my experience follow the ICO I search tau RoadMap its Wink
batmanbabushka

Activity: 106

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:51:02 AM

Personally I am liking Crowdholding.

I love the fact they have had a working beta since April and every week I see more and more improvements. These guys are trying to get it done and want to really achieve something here.

On top of the fact they have a goal of 1 million (instead of 60 million like some ICO's) shows they are realistic and are not out just to raise as much cash as possible.

https://ico.crowdholding.com
favelle75

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:10:40 AM

Still looking for a good ICO but these are not making sense for me.
Maybe i will try Module trade it looks the best option for now.

_Crypto made easier than cash_

▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: