Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:59:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Suggest me the best ICO to invest.  (Read 16665 times)
BiteCoinNetwork

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 05:57:31 PM

Bitecoin Network

https://bitecoin.network/promo/launcher-10k.png

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ayush rana

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:07:00 PM

I don't think its a good time to invest on any ICOs because now even the price of the Bitcoin is also been reduced. And there are many ICOs in the market who are giving you a good return.
As per my own personal experience i think you should invest on GB system ICO because its doing great form the day of starting ICO.

dasha_buka

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:46:50 PM

No one will advise you to "golden cow ". You need to be able to understand the prospects of the ICO and be able to read whitepapers.      
IMAR

Activity: 314
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:48:59 PM

Check out Gelgamesh (GIL) and Lympo (LYM). Both of these projects has very good and it's value that will be given to the marketplace will be great.  Trust me, It will be huge in God's Time.
jayc89

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:49:35 PM

If you had to choose only one for a relatively large investment I would go for either Databroker DAO or to StopTheFakes. These two are clearly legit and have real business ideas behind.
Seems like most guys that are posting their answers in here is just going to try to hype up whatever coin they are in. At least make it a decent coin to invest in.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
RakknRoll

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:02:38 AM

In my own opinion of course tthe best ICo company in the whole world is bitcoin of course.
They are the number one crypto and the best company as well, the huge profit that they provide to their investors is an edge to choose by lots of investors in cryptocurrency.
akramer

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:09:52 AM

I am focusing purely on Safinus project. The team is creating really interesting platform for investing in crypto coins and ICOs. Definitely worth checking.
Bruce_Wayne

Activity: 50

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:38:07 PM

Marinecoin MTC  The first Dev-less  self-sustaining  Crypto-Currenncy  Artificial Intelligence Machine to Machine payment network Artificial intelligence what is AI  Well Marinecoin has a ico where you can earn up to 20;000 MTC simply by following all of the steps specified.   And then mavis AI  will analyse the applications for proof of promotion to make sure only genuine applicants receive the ico .    Marinecoins block chain is 500% faster that Bitcoin Which offer fast secure transactions .it is also eco friendly because it uses very little energy  MTC also has its own exchange which is safe and secure.  MTC is dev less no need for miners  which leaves the community in control of the future MTC.   So come and join the MTC community https://marineco.inAnd remember Javis Artificial Intelligence  is checking for proof of promotion which only exits with Marinecoin. Be part of the future technology which only exits with Marinecoin  Marinecoin is a safe long term investment because: Marinecoin ecosystem is designed to be able to protect itself. Marinecoin is the crypto currenncy of the future where javis artificial intelligence  will set the standard for all crypto currenncy. Marinecoin . The first Dev-less  self-sustaining  Crypto-Currenncy  Artificial Intelligence Machine to Machine payment network
talkingblack

Activity: 163

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:43:50 PM

i think i would recommend the selfllery that will be going out for the best ico for the moment i would not recommend it because it is a very popular application
allowance1219

Activity: 134
Merit: 106

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:47:34 PM

I think you can take a look at my signature, the project is Cardstack, which has a cooperation with Bitcoin Suisse. As we know there are many successful ico projects on the Bitcion Suisse, for example the Omseigo, so I think you can do some research on this project. The ico is on going.

phreakorico

Activity: 46

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:02:51 PM

I would definitively invest in some post-ice projects such as we power, singularity and universe. These are promising and still at bargain prices. I would definitively check them out.
kavinpoe

Activity: 262
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:47:25 PM

I don't think its a good time to invest on any ICOs because now even the price of the Bitcoin is also been reduced. And there are many ICOs in the market who are giving you a good return.
As per my own personal experience i think you should invest on GB system ICO because its doing great form the day of starting ICO.

I do think that ICO is the best way to invest, but be careful for you not to be a victim of scam. You could do research on the Dev Team, read their papers and see if they could accomplish their project in real time. Also see if their project has real world applications and do visit their website if they have one. Keep in mind that you could not earn a lot of profit from investing or in rare cases you earn nothing at all
Birin016

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:29:53 PM

I think DIW is best ICO in 2018
DIW enables the secure storage of sensitive information such as identification documentation, passwords, bank account and credit card Information, validated KYC or KYS related documentation, wills, as well as other valuable digital data within a highly encrypted, secure and private decentralised platform. The platform will also allow its account holders to securely share their data in part or in whole between them.
Visit for more information : https://diwtoken.com
Babyboy423

Activity: 77

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:34:26 PM

Forty Seven ICO is best to invest in 2018. Forty Seven is a unique project built to create a modern universal bank for both users of cryptocurrencies and adherents of the traditional monetary system , banks to be recognized by international financial organizations , a bank that will comply with all regulatory requirements.
Firetoken.io
Copper Member

Activity: 112

Strength In Numbers

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 04:38:11 PM

check out our ICO at www.firetoken.io

We are a democratic investing community, members can earn passive reward simply by staking our tokens. Our voting system also can provide traders with an important tool to anticipate market movement.

If you have any question fell free to ask us.

Here is our original ICO announcement post:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3128414.msg32901552#msg32901552

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥JOIN US AT FIRETOKEN.IO🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
DEMOCRATIC INVESTMENT COMMUNITY WHERE MEMBERS VOTE ON WEEKLY INVESTMENTS AND LIVE TRADE USING GROUP VOLUME BUY/SELL INDICATORS
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥Shocked GrinShocked GrinShocked GrinShocked GrinShocked GrinShocked GrinShocked GrinShocked GrinShocked GrinShocked Grin🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
AltcoinAuthority

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:52:45 PM

Forty Seven ICO is best to invest in 2018. Forty Seven is a unique project built to create a modern universal bank for both users of cryptocurrencies and adherents of the traditional monetary system , banks to be recognized by international financial organizations , a bank that will comply with all regulatory requirements.
They've worked on their campaign for a while now, I won't invest in something that needs that much time to launch. There's better selections out there.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
PaxtonFabian

Activity: 128

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:06:50 PM

Looking to invest 1 btc in some good running ICO which is legitimate and has good potential.
Do not suggest any ico just because you are a part of their signature campaign.Give a good reason please that why you think it is a good investment opportunity.
I think These  ICO's have mostly a good future.

NXT

IOTA

Ethereum

NEO

Stratis
Master One

Activity: 238

Wanna buy a Tesla? Visit TeslaBargain.com first!

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 05:54:27 PM

Are you sick of investing in ICOs with your hard-earned money, only to be dissapointed by dishonesty and selfishness of others? If you are, do yourself a favor and check out MarineCo.in. MarineCoin(MTC) is the world’s first dev-less cryptocurrency independent of the control and influence of miners and developers. 98.5% of total supply is being given away for free of charge, although it requires proof of promotion work from you. The best part of this project is that it is already developed, and ready to be used for IoT uses. With the help of artificial intelligence called Jarvis, Marinecoin will be a self sustaining currency for many generations to come. The ICO has resumed and it incorporates the technology of the AI within the Marinecoin system. Check it out for yourself, and feel free to join the community on discord or telegram if you have any questions!

Master One

Activity: 238

Wanna buy a Tesla? Visit TeslaBargain.com first!

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 06:02:49 PM

I think These  ICO's have mostly a good future. NXT IOTA Ethereum NEO Stratis
I don't think you know what ICO means.  Huh

ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:17:34 PM

I do not understand why Many want to create a universal bank for crypto currency. In fact, most users have already expressed their views on how they relate to the existing banking system. It was always a negative question. And then suddenly again talking about the bank.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: