Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 09:00:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Suggest me the best ICO to invest.  (Read 16667 times)
AlexAtom

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

YOUC - www.youengine.io

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:10:39 PM

Looking to invest 1 btc in some good running ICO which is legitimate and has good potential.
Do not suggest any ico just because you are a part of their signature campaign.Give a good reason please that why you think it is a good investment opportunity.

Maybe you can take a look for some ICOs in the ICO rating website. I cannot suggest you any ICO because you will have to do your own diligence before investing on ICO. Investing in ICO will need time to get the ROI because it usually a long term period of investment. But most ROI of ICOs are great.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
bamita133

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:06:05 PM

If you have bitcoin already don't try to enter ICO's where you can lost it. Unless your gonna make effort to research and study you preferred ICO. Better to used that on gambling than giving them to corrupt.
phungkien144

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:20:36 AM

I think there are many good ICO projects at the moment. You can follow Wabi, INS, Bankex, envion as they are the best 4 projects in my opinion. I am considering the biggest investment ever in these four ICO projects
123uxcz888

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:57:25 AM

The best ICO to invest is in Indigen Foundation because they don't just focus to the profit that may come to them but also they have a an idea that they will have to give their 30% of their income in to the charity or in the tribe somewhere in Baguio.
stripykitteh
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:59:39 AM

The best ICO to invest is in Indigen Foundation because they don't just focus to the profit that may come to them but also they have a an idea that they will have to give their 30% of their income in to the charity or in the tribe somewhere in Baguio.

You are investing in that coin huh? Nobody really heard of that coin before so I think that you are trying to make selfish profit on that opinion.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
douglasdylan624

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:24:03 PM

Probably the next big project is gotnetwork . there is a  lot of potential. i think it's for experienced long-term investors. i guess  It can be in top ten in a few months
poppapop456

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:07:01 AM

I think you can take a look at my signature, the project is Cardstack, which has a cooperation with Bitcoin Suisse. As we know there are many successful ico projects on the Bitcion Suisse, for example the Omseigo, so I think you can do some research on this project. The ico is on going.
serferbali

Activity: 113

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:12:20 AM

in my opinion it is to risky buy so much tokens on only one ICO
if you want invest in ICO only choose al least 10 projects to invest and some ICO will give you huge profit
sunrise.now

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:37:07 AM

I like UTtoken project, but it's pretty unknown as for now. Their ICO is ongoing now. I like their concept and project looks good, so I've invest a little. By the way, they already have an alpha version of product "Aurora", so everybody could check it.
Pasadoble

Activity: 336
Merit: 7

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:48:54 AM

Look at this project: https://icoguide.com/en/ico/opet it seems not bad, one of the project that i am following.
jennyluwariz

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:30:49 AM

it is better to invest more in the established coins like BTC, ETH, LTC. I personally feel If you see the good potential in the ICO, then only you can try investing in an ICO. most of the ICOs are failing to list on a proper exchange and the price is falling immediately after the listing due to huge dumps. If you can hold long, it is better to choose ICO but before you invest, you need to have complete knowledge about the Project you are investing in.
sekop

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:05:03 AM

The best ICO to invest in my opinion is ICO which has a team of compact and professional performance. So ICO has a great hope to be successful because it has been done by a team that can be relied upon in doing each series of the planned and also can market the ICO to the investors well so as to achieve the target.
maremostro

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:08:42 AM

ZEEX is looking better and better among competition especially in current market situation where there is little real trading volume beyond speculation and trade bots
ZEEX brings real utility with blockchain technology preventing fraud and reaching out to broader audience for their products

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uE8CNBhS8Hg&t=10s
gulshan1

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 09:21:27 AM

Gameloot ico is going well in the crypto market. This project is working for gaming on blockchain in which any game will play by the block chain record for whole Time at very minimal cost. Gaming demand and it's profits is increasing very fast day by day in every country. This project will boom in crypt and sale of this coin is going very strong. So any body can invest without any doubt in this project for huge profit.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Vilagra

Activity: 672
Merit: 109

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:46:50 AM

Looking to invest 1 btc in some good running ICO which is legitimate and has good potential.
Do not suggest any ico just because you are a part of their signature campaign.Give a good reason please that why you think it is a good investment opportunity.

For now, I don't know a good ICO where a common person can invest 1 BTC, last top projects make a lottery for the opportunity to invest in token sale 0.5-2 ETH. You can try Origo. their whitelist will close tommorow.

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
abitgelluh

Activity: 174

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:12:43 AM

I think at this moment that ico that will provide many benefits to investors is IDAP.IO because IDAP will help crypto trade more accessible for those who have professional experience in the market and help all classes of hedge crypto traders and speculate using different trading products
read here https://www.newsbtc.com/press-releases/upcoming-exchange-idap-io-to-change-the-trading-game-with-their-complete-derivatives-ecosystem-for-crypto-assets/
JOIN PRE SALE NOW https://www.idap.io/
CybereyesWinger

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:25:06 PM

Hello! There is a promising project in mind. It is called Kelvin Blockchain. They enter the era of quantum computing, which would ensure high reliability, while others will crumble under the influx of quantum monsters. In my opinion this is necessary for the future, with high bandwidth, and a convenient platform. I'm waiting for this project the most  Smiley
mine2slow

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:03:33 PM

I think there are many good ICO projects at the moment. You can follow Wabi, INS, Bankex, envion as they are the best 4 projects in my opinion. I am considering the biggest investment ever in these four ICO projects

I'd pay attention to Eloncity, cause it's a strong project with a good team. I guess it will provide its investors with the possibility to earn good money! Personally, I've been observing this project since last week, and I like how it achieves its goals in the ICO.
eliek18

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:08:00 PM

1. Bitcoin
2. Iconomi
3. GNT
4. Ether = Casper PoS will available soon.
5. XMR
6. Doge
7. LTC

All of them are having criteria for including on the best ico. At least if you're looking about the current funding ico ascendancy is preferable rather than procommerc
Mio talama

Activity: 79

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:58:49 AM

I am investing in Propthereum.io. They are an asset backed cryptocurrency on the blockchain and are expecting a 1566% coin appreciation in a short period of time. All proceeds raised from their ICO will be used to purchase A-grade property worldwide. This will generate a rental income and underlying value for the PTC token holder.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: