Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 11:44:04 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Suggest me the best ICO to invest.  (Read 16669 times)
HazyMan

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:18:55 AM

This is quite difficult at the moment cause ratings are way too corrupted. Ratings provided do not reflect the true nature of a project.
c_20

Activity: 133
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:49:14 AM

The most promising ICO of 2018 currently is INCODIUM.

Incodium is an API-based smart contract solution platform to provide potential investors a way to cope up with the threat of cryptocurrency exchange hacking by providing a ‘smart compensation protection’ service for eligible victims.

For more information and press releases regarding INCODIUM visit: https://coindelite.com/
Impaler

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:47:03 PM

In this time  most of the ICO fails due to market fall or people lost their hope hope on ICO. So invest in the best ICO and trusted one.
I think at this moment KamaGames is the best ICO. Cause they have a experienced team. KamaGames has a working product. They offer KamaGames token as a utility token. Which is based of ethereum. They have a mobile poker app. The app listed on playstore and it's trending on #4. They also have in appstore and it's ranking number 3. In playstore they have 10 million downloads in it. So it's a trusted company and they will be successful during the ICO.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Mr. Legendaris

Activity: 468
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:59:38 PM

We must know that there are currently hundreds of live ICOs, too many ICOs certainly make good choices but unfortunately many ICOs are scam, I suggest investing in Gigtricks because it has reached the softcap and will soon reach hardcap so that our money grows rapidly.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-
WEBSITEE |█| WHITEPAPER

JackVenedy

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:02:46 PM

flush your money down the loo while jacking off, you might get more enjoyment than if you invest in an ICO on bitcointalk! ICO is the same thing)
Cryptocaster

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:02:51 PM

Haven't seen any good ico for half a year or so. Mb now is better to invest in young working projects without coin offerings?
JackdunR

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:06:04 PM

Now investing in ICO is quite risky, since ICO prices are always higher than they were traded, so many people were worried when deciding to buy ICO, in my opinion you should wait more time to consider the situation. Market picture
Kimskie12

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:07:43 PM

I suggest beatrix ICO their platform are the best especially it is about electricity, their project can help our world about electricity and then they have the best pre token sale, and they are so generous when it comes to their tokens, they give you more tokens unlike in the other ICO.
MicroGuy
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1030

Twitter @realmicroguy

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 02:50:31 PM

If you seriously want to add value to a project and create opportunity for yourself, help us to revive this project.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=263600.660

We're bringing in the top guns in crypto to relaunch a coin for the gaming industry. Start mining before it hits the exchanges.
fuhlen

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:48:55 PM

BX.BET Owning a strong foundation, with a large and powerful team. The project is being experienced by experienced investors. with his high grades. BX.BET is getting high trust. with transparent development. and private partners. This is definitely the best project at the moment, people visit https://bx.bet/en/
corariku
Copper Member

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:52:03 PM

flush your money down the lavatory while jacking off, you may get greater entertainment than if you spend money on an ICO on bitcointalk. ICO is the identical thing simply greater drawn out.
coook zamk

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:54:33 PM

There are a lot of potential altcoin and i think they're really profitable but the most popular is bitcoin and if you are not aware with altcoin maybe you should try to invest first in bitcoin because I really believe on the potential of bitcoin.
chikucrypto

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 02:38:29 PM

There are many interesting and fruitful project are running in the crypto market but i will suggest that invest in Human coin ICO. It is a really excellent project and team is great and you will definite take great profit.
datngan

Activity: 89

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:19:08 AM

I have found a great project, Eloncity Project for those who want to ensure a great future. I hope all of you join this great project, you will surely love it. details at https://eloncity.io/
Xuantu9xz

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:50:01 AM

First, let's look at the team behind the ICO investment, which is the most important factor to consider. Remember, the success of any project depends on the expertise and dedication of the people. Take this simple example: If Bill Gates decides to start a new business, one can be sure that the investor will be interested in that business because he has a well-known history of successfully running a billion-dollar business empire. Likewise, fraudsters who intend to deceive investors will be careful not to disclose. A team of talented, visionary and influential people will bring together a project of m c reliability
ChaoChibai

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

-ethernity cloud-

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:03:28 AM

Looking to invest 1 btc in some good running ICO which is legitimate and has good potential.
Do not suggest any ico just because you are a part of their signature campaign.Give a good reason please that why you think it is a good investment opportunity.
I think you can try to invest in "Module" (My signature) because in my opinion their concept it's very unique and when this project hit the market it will be eazy to rise more than ico price.

militan01

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:34:44 PM

there is no ico that is suitable for investment. many ico are scam, when we have already spent a lot of money for ico suddenly ico will disappear and we lose money. they are very evil.
Helloween45

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:06:25 PM

I like the ammbr project, but it is not known as it is now ... They are really smart and not hasty at their ICO. Their ICO started Nov. 14.
HongKong

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:09:24 PM

there is no ico that is suitable for investment. many ico are scam, when we have already spent a lot of money for ico suddenly ico will disappear and we lose money. they are very evil.

Many ICO's like to scam people. Some coins don't have any ICO's and they've end up doing fine so far.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
Orsen

Activity: 163

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:10:19 PM

My signature is a pretty good project with a unique idea because social networks are now used by everyone!
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: