Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:31:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 148 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]PiCoin [POS+POW] [SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN]  (Read 150777 times)
Belligerent Fool
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 12:49:05 AM

Not ripping on the coin much but the description of the coin states that ICO's are bad.... well sorry to be the bearer of bad news but even free ICO's are bad since there is no initial reason to put money into something everyone gets for free... as well it seems as though you try to explain how genesis blocks are made when in fact any block number can be coded to have a certain reward... it doesn't have to just be block number one as it could very well be 2, 3, 4, 78, 3176.... lol

I know that most people only do 1 block at the very start to have the initial supply available for ICO's, Bounties, Giveaways or Dumping and running but they are all very much the same due to the fact that everyone eventually sells although it depends on who are the people selling... ? Real ICO investors ? Genuine giveaway recipients ? Bounty holders ? The Dev Himself ?

There is ways to hide everything until someone is smart enough to go looking and find it, that's how the majority of crypto rolls.

Point to my story, it's still initally free so consider it a IFG or IFO, Initial Free Giveaway or Initial Free Offering.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
olib

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 12:59:16 AM

Can i still join??
What should I do to airdrop?
Where will be sent picoins since there is not a Windows wallet ?

wear the signature and register
I signed up for https://picoin.club/signup/
Well thank you.

Papski

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 02:06:19 AM

Not ripping on the coin much but the description of the coin states that ICO's are bad.... well sorry to be the bearer of bad news but even free ICO's are bad since there is no initial reason to put money into something everyone gets for free... as well it seems as though you try to explain how genesis blocks are made when in fact any block number can be coded to have a certain reward... it doesn't have to just be block number one as it could very well be 2, 3, 4, 78, 3176.... lol

I know that most people only do 1 block at the very start to have the initial supply available for ICO's, Bounties, Giveaways or Dumping and running but they are all very much the same due to the fact that everyone eventually sells although it depends on who are the people selling... ? Real ICO investors ? Genuine giveaway recipients ? Bounty holders ? The Dev Himself ?

There is ways to hide everything until someone is smart enough to go looking and find it, that's how the majority of crypto rolls.

Point to my story, it's still initally free so consider it a IFG or IFO, Initial Free Giveaway or Initial Free Offering.

Fool, have you heard DCR and stellar you stupid fool.
Belligerent Fool
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 02:45:45 AM

Haven't heard of a papski just a pap smear, guess your one of the alts of users I've pissed off out on a vendetta, bringing up the fact that there is coins made by staff moderators/members of "Here" says another, just like how Theymos was handed the Bitcointalk reigns..... Cheesy
Papski

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 02:53:11 AM

Haven't heard of a papski just a pap smear, guess your one of the alts of users I've pissed off out on a vendetta, bringing up the fact that there is coins made by staff moderators/members of "Here" says another, just like how Theymos was handed the Bitcointalk reigns..... Cheesy

I feel like a fool for stooping down to your level of idiocy but now i have to ignore you. I wish you luck for your low i.q
Belligerent Fool
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 02:59:36 AM

I feel like a fool for stooping down to your level of idiocy but now i have to ignore you. I wish you luck for your low i.q

I have a bit of a Pie left, want to bite ? Grin
boomboom

Activity: 1068
Merit: 523

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 03:04:26 AM

Many previous coins with free distribution have failed, but there are some notable exceptions like NEM, and lessor 'clones' like TALK and ENRG that have existed since 2014. The key ingredients for success are pretty well understood; committed dev, active community, some marketing, and if possible some unique features. I don't expect PI price to rise for a long while, but if the dev earns trust and loyalty from community, then who knows what will happen. Can only lose some time with a free stake, so well worth the bother to join airdrop.
boller

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 04:24:27 AM

Joined PiCoin Signature campaign sir
thank you
hoop
Legendary

Activity: 1523

NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2017, 04:42:59 AM

Many previous coins with free distribution have failed, but there are some notable exceptions like NEM, and lessor 'clones' like TALK and ENRG that have existed since 2014. The key ingredients for success are pretty well understood; committed dev, active community, some marketing, and if possible some unique features. I don't expect PI price to rise for a long while, but if the dev earns trust and loyalty from community, then who knows what will happen. Can only lose some time with a free stake, so well worth the bother to join airdrop.
I totally agree with your thought, committed dev, active community, some marketing, and if possible some unique features. these are logical arrangement for any coin success.

██████████  ██████████▄▄
         █████████████  ██████████████▄▄
   ▄███  █████▄                  ▀▀███████▄
  ██████   ▀█████▄          ████     ▀▀█████
 █████        ▀█████▄       ████        █████
 ████            ▀████      ████         ████
 ████         ██▄   ▀█  ██▄ ████         ████
 ████▌        █████▄    ████████        ▐████
 ▐████        ████████    ▀█████        ████▌
  █████       ████ ▀██  █▄   ▀██       █████
   █████      ████      ████▄         █████
    █████▄    ████       ▀█████▄    ▄█████
     ▀█████▄  ████          ▀█████▄   ██▀
       ▀█████▄                 ▀█████
         ▀██████▄▄          ▄▄██████▀
            ▀▀████████  ████████▀▀
                ▀▀████  ████▀▀
Take care of your financial privacy
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
A blockchain loyalty scheme and more
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

███████████████
███          ██████████████████
████████████████████████████████
███                          ███
███             ██           ███
███       ██   ██   ██       ███
███      ██    ██    ██      ███
███       ██  ██    ██       ███

████    ████
       █████████ ████████

████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████ ██    █████
██████████████████

▄█████▄
      ▄█████████
     ████    ███▌
    ███       ██▌
   ▐██ ███  ████
   ▄███████████
  ███████████▀
 ████  ███ ██▌
▐██       ███
▐███    ████
 █████████▀
  ▀█████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ANN         Discord
Twitter    Telegram
Nobt-plataform
nillohit

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

***crypto trader***

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 09:19:06 AM

It's PI, not PIE ..... 22/7 = 3.14159.....

П    |⧛ ☛  Join the signature campaign and earn free PI daily!  ✅ |⧛    П
|⧛         ☛  PiCoin - get in now  ✅     ☛ No ICO!  ✅          |⧛
btctube

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 09:20:28 AM

When is this going to be on the exchange?  I wonder how is this going to have more value when its all given for free. Wouldn't everyone just dump all what they have after all they are getting them for free. Until when is the coin going to be on POS stage?
Belligerent Fool
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 09:31:33 AM

It's PI, not PIE ..... 22/7 = 3.14159.....

Do you not know pun... Cheesy
picoindev (OP)

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2017, 12:19:08 PM

When is this going to be on the exchange?  I wonder how is this going to have more value when its all given for free. Wouldn't everyone just dump all what they have after all they are getting them for free. Until when is the coin going to be on POS stage?
POS is available from the beginning. In Order to prevent dumping we decided to have the 6 month long Signature campaign. But i get your Point, i believe that when the Community is seeing progress on the wallet an Future Development that not all people will dump.
As soon As the wallet is out we will contact exchanges for adding PI to an exchange Smiley
care2yak

Activity: 779
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 02:54:19 PM

Maybe give holders some incentive so they don't dump coins the moment the coin gets listed in an exchange. The longer they keep coins/tokens in their wallets, the higher the incentive they'll receive...
picoindev (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2017, 04:40:39 PM

This might still be a bit confuseing: the AIRDROP is actually the signature campaign. You have other possibilities to earn free PI by winning a contest. Next contest will be advertisement banner contest. 3 different sizes and 3 different winners (community will be able to vote again on https://picoin.club)

Interested on the banner contest, what is the bounty and how to submit?

And possible to have any vector image of logo (PSD or AI or any other vector files)?

We need to ask OSMIUMCOIN for that, because he is the logo creator.

General update on the current wallet progress:
- POW reward seem to be working better now. I still have difficulty retarget set to 2 blocks, with some testminers on the public testphase (see windows wallet point) we will see how it is working with dezentralised mining (currently it's a 3-4 node testnetwork)
- On the weekend i will rent some more servers for getting the blockchain started. These server ip adresses will be compiled into all wallet releases, so syncing the blockchain wont be a problem.
- I will start/test to compile the windows wallet this evening, if it's working we can start a 2 day testphase tomorrow.
- next week i will have a lot of time for doing some other important tasks. There might be a new walletversion after a few days after the release. This update will include some spelling corrections and other small updates. There wont be the need to restart the complete network

Stay tuned for some other updates this evening

Stay tuned for windows wallet
flaminius

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 12:26:11 AM

Maybe give holders some incentive so they don't dump coins the moment the coin gets listed in an exchange. The longer they keep coins/tokens in their wallets, the higher the incentive they'll receive...

Holders already have that incentive... it's called PoS.

Some people are going to get free coins and dump them the first chance they get. Let them... it just distributes the coin further to people who actually value them enough to have paid something for them. They'll also lose interest more quickly than the more serious collectors of the coin and leave the signature campaign for whatever they perceive as the next best place to get freebies, leaving a bigger share of PI for the rest of us.

Some people are going to get free coins and hold them and let them grow, and judging from the number of participants in the signature campaign so far - let alone how many others participate over the next 6 months - nobody is getting a huge amount of coins per day, so long term participation and slow accumulation is the name of this game.

Some people are going to mine coins, either because they have no bitcointalk account and can't join the signature campaign for free coins, or they may be signature campaign participants that just want more coins, or maybe speculative miners.

My point is, everybody is here for their own reasons, whether to be sponges, participants, speculators, observers, dumpers, or holders, and everybody will make their own choice based on their own motivations.

Mr.Pro

Activity: 644
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 12:32:41 AM

You forgot to add cryptocoin collectors Smiley
They just want to add another coin in their devices lmao!
hoop
Legendary

Activity: 1523

NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2017, 01:18:03 AM

POS is available from the beginning. In Order to prevent dumping we decided to have the 6 month long Signature campaign. But i get your Point, i believe that when the Community is seeing progress on the wallet an Future Development that not all people will dump.
As soon As the wallet is out we will contact exchanges for adding PI to an exchange Smiley

If you have the intention to run Signature campaign 6 month long I would suggest you to add avatar as well.

██████████  ██████████▄▄
         █████████████  ██████████████▄▄
   ▄███  █████▄                  ▀▀███████▄
  ██████   ▀█████▄          ████     ▀▀█████
 █████        ▀█████▄       ████        █████
 ████            ▀████      ████         ████
 ████         ██▄   ▀█  ██▄ ████         ████
 ████▌        █████▄    ████████        ▐████
 ▐████        ████████    ▀█████        ████▌
  █████       ████ ▀██  █▄   ▀██       █████
   █████      ████      ████▄         █████
    █████▄    ████       ▀█████▄    ▄█████
     ▀█████▄  ████          ▀█████▄   ██▀
       ▀█████▄                 ▀█████
         ▀██████▄▄          ▄▄██████▀
            ▀▀████████  ████████▀▀
                ▀▀████  ████▀▀
Take care of your financial privacy
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
A blockchain loyalty scheme and more
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

███████████████
███          ██████████████████
███             ██           ███
███       ██   ██   ██       ███
███      ██    ██    ██      ███
███       ██  ██    ██       ███

████    ████
       █████████ ████████

██████████████████
██████████████████ ██    █████
██████████████████

▄█████▄
      ▄█████████
     ████    ███▌
    ███       ██▌
   ▐██ ███  ████
   ▄███████████
  ███████████▀
 ████  ███ ██▌
▐██       ███
▐███    ████
 █████████▀
  ▀█████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ANN         Discord
Twitter    Telegram
Nobt-plataform
rindo

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 02:01:07 AM

My point is, everybody is here for their own reasons, whether to be sponges, participants, speculators, observers, dumpers, or holders, and everybody will make their own choice based on their own motivations.
I actually agree with your point. they had their choice whatever they do to their own coins it is his choice, but im sure some people joining this airdrop are know which better to they own

polavi

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 04:35:08 AM

Joined Picoin Signature campaign sir
thank you
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 148 »
  Print  

Jump to: