Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:58:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 148 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]PiCoin [POS+POW] [SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN]  (Read 150777 times)
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 08:43:45 AM

I'm a 32 bit user, I have this laptop for a decade. Please consider us 32 bit users.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rotzbouf

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 09:04:06 AM

Would be worth considering to have 32bit and 64bit versions for windows users as some might run their nodes on older hardware which only supports 32bit.

П    |⧛ ☛  Join the signature campaign and earn free PI daily!  ✅ |⧛    П
|⧛         ☛  PiCoin - get in now  ✅     ☛ No ICO!  ✅          |⧛
kurbeks

Activity: 1078
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 09:07:05 AM

SO when does party starts?
marufnang

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 09:15:56 AM

Goodluck with your coin dev
I think this projects can be successfull
thanks
picoindev (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2017, 10:22:56 AM
Last edit: March 13, 2017, 10:35:30 AM by picoindev

Currently i am setting up a compiler on windows in order to compile the windows wallet on a windows machine.
I will compile it for 64bit because i think most windows users are running 64bit anyways.
Posting update soon and hope the windows wallet will be compiled without bigger problems.

Thx for the update, just take your time and if you need to delay it just do it. You will always have complainers even when you are doing things for free.

Currently i am setting up a compiler on windows in order to compile the windows wallet on a windows machine.
I will compile it for 64bit because i think most windows users are running 64bit anyways.
Posting update soon and hope the windows wallet will be compiled without bigger problems.

Sounds good. If you do have to delay again, you might as well try for March 14, and make release on Pi Day (3/14).

Sorry for the late update. This windows wallet doesn't like me Sad
We need to postone the launch, i will contact my friend and ask him for help. Sorry for delaying it.
I like the idea with launch on march 14 so we would like to postpone the launch until tomorrow. "This is a real PiCoin launch date." I am pretty sure that my friend will find the error and fix it. Yesterday i invested over 6hoursof reading, checking, restarting the compiler etc. Different compiler VMs and physical machines have been used in order to sortout that it is some strange windows update/mix or python/pearl error.
As i mentioned before i am not working on my real life job this week, so i have much time for sorting the errors out together with my friend. I will get in contact with him in the next few hours.

Or maybe here is someone with windows wallet compiler experience?

Sorry for not posting this yesterday but i just fell asleep after this long compiler session.

Some people sent me PMs about new signature signups. You will get on the list before we launch the wallet. First i want us to have a working windows wallet Smiley
malcovixeffect

Activity: 714
Merit: 266

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 10:29:57 AM

Im good with the delay.
Your hardwork will pay-off in the future. Smiley
seasonw

Merit: 500

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 10:42:02 AM

We need to postone the launch, i will contact my friend and ask him for help. Sorry for delaying it.
I like the idea with launch on march 14 so we would like to postpone the launch until tomorrow. "This is a real PiCoin launch date." I am pretty sure that my friend will find the error and fix it. Yesterday i invested over 6hoursof reading, checking, restarting the compiler etc. Different compiler VMs and physical machines have been used in order to sortout that it is some strange windows update/mix or python/pearl error.
As i mentioned before i am not working on my real life job this week, so i have much time for sorting the errors out together with my friend. I will get in contact with him in the next few hours.

Sorry for not posting this yesterday but i just fell asleep after this long compiler session.

Some people sent me PMs about new signature signups. You will get on the list before we launch the wallet. First i want us to have a working windows wallet Smiley

Thanks for the update, but I would suggest that you better set a launch date with windows wallet on hand, rather than set a near future date again without a firm working wallet. Actually, it is not a big deal to delay the launch, right?
OSMIUMCOIN

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 11:15:17 AM

Thx for the update, just take your time and if you need to delay it just do it. You will always have complainers even when you are doing things for free.

Sounds good. If you do have to delay again, you might as well try for March 14, and make release on Pi Day (3/14).

Dev give me SOURCE i try compile Win-qt wallet Smiley

my example last wallet compiles

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1434314.0

edmundduke
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 11:16:14 AM

Stop announcing dates.
Get the wallets working, if all is well and working.
Then announce a date, this way no fuckuppery can occur.

Best solution.
Henisusan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 11:26:48 AM

still available for account like me? Thank you.
As a newbie: You will need a minimum of 10 activity points

Easy joined PiCoin Airdrop with use signature codes
goodluck dev

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
rotzbouf

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 11:47:29 AM

I'm fine with the delay, since I did not had any time the weekend to set up a node.
I also like the new launch date, it's more PI related Smiley

П    |⧛ ☛  Join the signature campaign and earn free PI daily!  ✅ |⧛    П
|⧛         ☛  PiCoin - get in now  ✅     ☛ No ICO!  ✅          |⧛
spark.bet

Activity: 155

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 12:23:06 PM
Last edit: March 13, 2017, 12:37:28 PM by spark.bet

I like the idea with launch on march 14 so we would like to postpone the launch until tomorrow. "This is a real PiCoin launch date."

month      days       Hours

3     ,     14          16

Very good launching Smiley
standards

Activity: 560
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 02:14:16 PM

Glad to be part of this community.
rindo

Activity: 938

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 03:07:51 PM

First i want us to have a working windows wallet Smiley
Good Idea as you want to get someone to working on windows wallet, well OSMIUMCOIN offers his service I think PiCoin wallet can be realesed as soon as OSMIUMCOIN working on it and afaik he had many experience about wallet
l8nit3
Legendary

Activity: 1007

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 04:53:36 PM

Dev, are you trying to cross-compile on linus or straight through windows? I have found windows 10 easiest when compiling any wallets as it has the WSL (windows subsystem linux) so you can do a windows and linux build from the same OS Smiley just a tip
picoindev (OP)

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2017, 10:18:53 PM

Dev give me SOURCE i try compile Win-qt wallet Smiley

my example last wallet compiles

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1434314.0

Thank you OSMIUMCOIN.
Osmiumcoin has been given the source code. Hopefully he is finding my mistake and i also hope he wont say that it is a shit wallet Sad

Dev, are you trying to cross-compile on linus or straight through windows? I have found windows 10 easiest when compiling any wallets as it has the WSL (windows subsystem linux) so you can do a windows and linux build from the same OS Smiley just a tip
First i was useing cross-compileing, giveing debian and ubuntu in different versions a try. I totally failed on debian and ubuntu kept on giveing an error about pthreads. Then i decided to give up the cross-compiler and headed over to windows. First i was useing win7, but after some more reading on the internet i also found that windows 7 can be very tricky and that a win10 would be the best idea, like you said Smiley
Sadly it didnt work for me, i remember why i realy hate compileing under windows, if anything is missing it can be very hard to find the right dependencies Sad
OSMIUMCOIN

Activity: 980

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 12:23:00 AM

DEV successful compilation  Smiley, it was a lot of errors , adding Full redesign wallet Smiley please contact on PM , Thanks

malcovixeffect

Merit: 266

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 12:40:14 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBzPsY3D58k
modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 02:50:45 AM

Thanks for approve my request dev
thank you
seasonw

Merit: 500

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 02:51:15 AM

DEV successful compilation  Smiley, it was a lot of errors , adding Full redesign wallet Smiley please contact on PM , Thanks

Cool, hopefully will launch in time  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 148 »
  Print  

Jump to: