Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 11:05:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 148 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]PiCoin [POS+POW] [SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN]  (Read 150777 times)
cattano

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 06:20:21 AM

Accept my account dev.....
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
picoindev (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2017, 11:30:10 AM

Shareholderlist has been updated --> please check your if you account is on the shareholders list. Please also check that you have the correct forumrank visible on the shareholderlist. If not, please post on the forum OR send a message to picoinsupport as picoinsupport is currently setting up the list.

Wallet:
I have received an aswer from OSMIUMCOIN, he agrees in showing me what i have done wrong and he will show me how to do it. He will receive 0.1BTC and some shares for it. The shares for the wallet creation service will last as long as the signature campaign/airdrop lasts. I was sending him a message right now as a "summary" and will post the answer here. I asked again if he could also show me what i have made wrong and if he also could check the compiler on my side, maybe one of the problems is there.

I have more time tomorrow and will post more informations/updates tomorrow.

Totally oftopic:
BTC might have a hardfork soon. I would like to inform you, that ALL USERS should immediatly (or as fast as possible) withdraw ALL BTC from any exchange. Problem with BTC on exchange is: If the exchange chooses to only have the stored BTC on one of the two blockchains, they can doublespent the other BTC and users can't.
I don't want to create panic or anything, but i think all people on the cryptoworld should check BTC news from time to time. I am not sure if most people are doing so, so i decided to post this here in order to reach atleast some people Smiley
Anon11073

Activity: 896
Merit: 289

Twitter: @BTY_11073

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2017, 11:36:32 AM

Shareholderlist has been updated --> please check your if you account is on the shareholders list. Please also check that you have the correct forumrank visible on the shareholderlist. If not, please post on the forum OR send a message to picoinsupport as picoinsupport is currently setting up the list.

Wallet:
I have received an aswer from OSMIUMCOIN, he agrees in showing me what i have done wrong and he will show me how to do it. He will receive 0.1BTC and some shares for it. The shares for the wallet creation service will last as long as the signature campaign/airdrop lasts. I was sending him a message right now as a "summary" and will post the answer here. I asked again if he could also show me what i have made wrong and if he also could check the compiler on my side, maybe one of the problems is there.

Totally oftopic:
BTC might have a hardfork soon. I would like to inform you, that ALL USERS should immediatly (or as fast as possible) withdraw ALL BTC from any exchange. Problem with BTC on exchange is: If the exchange chooses to only have the stored BTC on one of the two blockchains, they can doublespent the other BTC and users can't.
I don't want to create panic or anything, but i think all people on the cryptoworld should check BTC news from time to time. I am not sure if most people are doing so, so i decided to post this here in order to reach atleast some people Smiley
Excuse me. I signed the other day but I have no name ...

Send 0.02 to OSMIUMCOIN now?

I'm a former moderator of Bitcointalk Japanere borad.
Decred is a true community governance cryptocurrency.
picoindev (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2017, 11:39:39 AM

Wallet:

Totally oftopic:

No please not yet. Please wait until OSMIUMCOIN confirms my last PM to him.
You mean you signed for signature campaign? Then you must activate one of our signatures.
Or do you mean the "wallet creation service" short temporarry list i have setup yesterday?

TEMPORARY list of wallet creation service:
Chetlanin - 0.02 BTC
picoindev - 0.03 BTC
VizzerdrixUA - 0.002 BTC
Anon11073 - 0.01 BTC
lindin99 - 0.01 BTC

------------------
total: 0.072 BTC
------------------
Anon11073

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2017, 11:53:10 AM

Wallet:

Totally oftopic:

You mean you signed for signature campaign? Then you must activate one of our signatures.
Or do you mean the "wallet creation service" short temporarry list i have setup yesterday?

Chetlanin - 0.02 BTC
picoindev - 0.03 BTC
VizzerdrixUA - 0.002 BTC
Anon11073 - 0.01 BTC
lindin99 - 0.01 BTC

------------------
------------------
It is a signature campaign. I registered from https://picoin.club/signup/.
How do you enable it?

picoindev (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2017, 01:58:47 PM

Wallet:

Totally oftopic:

Chetlanin - 0.02 BTC
picoindev - 0.03 BTC
VizzerdrixUA - 0.002 BTC
Anon11073 - 0.01 BTC
lindin99 - 0.01 BTC

------------------
------------------
How do you enable it?

You can find the perfect signature for your forum rank on the first side of the ANN. Simply go to "profile -> forum related settings -> enter the signature in the field for signature". That's it Smiley
flaminius

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 05:32:04 PM

Wallet:

Totally oftopic:

Chetlanin - 0.02 BTC
picoindev - 0.03 BTC
VizzerdrixUA - 0.002 BTC
Anon11073 - 0.01 BTC
lindin99 - 0.01 BTC

------------------
------------------

You can put me down for 0.02 btc towards wallet as well.
Anon11073

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2017, 05:58:09 PM

Wallet:

Totally oftopic:

Chetlanin - 0.02 BTC
picoindev - 0.03 BTC
VizzerdrixUA - 0.002 BTC
Anon11073 - 0.01 BTC
lindin99 - 0.01 BTC

------------------
------------------
How do you enable it?

You can find the perfect signature for your forum rank on the first side of the ANN. Simply go to "profile -> forum related settings -> enter the signature in the field for signature". That's it Smiley
Thank you.
Is this okay?

maleemk

Activity: 304
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 12:02:51 AM

Updated to Jr. Member and updated my Signature to join PiCoin signature campaign.

░░░░░░░░███████████████████████░░░
░░░░░░░░▀██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀
░░░░░░░░░▀█▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀█▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░░░░░░░▄█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░░░░░▄█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░░░▄█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░▄█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▀
░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░

seasonw

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 02:12:29 AM

I think dev should update the donation of windows wallet list frequently. Seems like a lot of new donation not listed on top, maybe goal already reached.  Cool
ghoom2

Activity: 548
Merit: 265

My old account was "Ghoom" (hacked) u=199247

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 07:25:33 AM

I registered on https://picoin.club/signup/.
How do you enable it?

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ███████c█████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
care2yak

Activity: 779
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 03:53:47 PM

Wallet:

Totally oftopic:

Hardfork? Really? How soon is soon? Hmmm... Have to search for that. Thanks for the tip  Smiley
picoindev (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2017, 05:41:51 PM

I registered on https://picoin.club/signup/.
How do you enable it?

You will be added to the shareholderslist this evening. We have the signup on https://picoin.club because we will be working on a automatic payoutsystem. In the beginning we will be payouing out all users per hand.
After the wallet is released you will be able to send us your personal PI address in order to receive your free PI Smiley

Wallet:

Totally oftopic:

Hardfork? Really? How soon is soon? Hmmm... Have to search for that. Thanks for the tip  Smiley
Please check this out:
https://www.bitfinex.com/bitcoin_hardfork_statement

There is no fork yet, but Bitfiniex already enable "database based" trading of BCU and BCC. I personally are not very happy about an eventually fork of the BTC blockchain...

I will update the "wallet donation" list now. I will also put it on the ANN.
Lopchi

Activity: 207

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 06:21:14 PM

Please check this out:
https://www.bitfinex.com/bitcoin_hardfork_statement

There is no fork yet, but Bitfiniex already enable "database based" trading of BCU and BCC. I personally are not very happy about an eventually fork of the BTC blockchain...

Alot of people won't be happy but with the low transaction capacity bitcoin can't be used for the purpose it had originally. If bitcoin would be seen as digital gold then some other coin needs to be used for smaller transactions. Paying for something with btc and to see that is hasn't been confirmed for days is not funny at all.

At the moment there are allready better altcoins to use as digital money. I only use BTC if i have no other choice.

picoindev (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2017, 06:32:44 PM

Chetlanin - 0.02 BTC
picoindev - 0.03 BTC
VizzerdrixUA - 0.002 BTC
Anon11073 - 0.01 BTC
lindin99 - 0.01 BTC
flaminius - 0.02

------------------
total: 0.092 BTC
------------------

So 0.008 more to go. OSMIUMCOIN has not agreed on showing me how to compile it via teamviewer if i have any problems compileing it myself. He asked me to send BTC, so we will receive the windows wallet.
Maybe he could tell me which deps he used, so i can exclude deps from my list. I didn't ask him this yet.
Do we agree community?
Anon11073

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2017, 06:57:29 PM
Last edit: March 19, 2017, 07:08:21 PM by Anon11073

Chetlanin - 0.02 BTC
picoindev - 0.03 BTC
VizzerdrixUA - 0.002 BTC
Anon11073 - 0.01 BTC
lindin99 - 0.01 BTC
flaminius - 0.02

------------------
------------------

So 0.008 more to go. OSMIUMCOIN has not agreed on showing me how to compile it via teamviewer if i have any problems compileing it myself. He asked me to send BTC, so we will receive the windows wallet.
Maybe he could tell me which deps he used, so i can exclude deps from my list. I didn't ask him this yet.
Do we agree community?
I agree.

I can send 0.02 BTC.
You may change it to 0.018 BTC if there is no other person sending it.

picoindev (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2017, 07:52:48 PM

Chetlanin - 0.02 BTC
picoindev - 0.03 BTC
VizzerdrixUA - 0.002 BTC
Anon11073 - 0.01 BTC
lindin99 - 0.01 BTC
flaminius - 0.02

------------------
------------------

Do we agree community?
I agree.

I can send 0.02 BTC.

Ok fine, i will update the list. Let's give the others 2 more hours to respond. If they are fine i will OSMIUMCOIN tell that we agree and we start sending the BTC.

FINALlist of wallet creation service:
Chetlanin - 0.02 BTC
picoindev - 0.03 BTC
VizzerdrixUA - 0.002 BTC
Anon11073 - 0.018 BTC
lindin99 - 0.01 BTC
flaminius - 0.02

------------------
total: 0.1 BTC
------------------

Please PM me if you have any idea about how many shares should be rewarded for the wallet sponsors.
chetlanin

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 08:11:11 PM

I'm ready, I'm waiting.
Can I send to the address? 19EBHXwr8jhWAn3WWMZQQ3K6m4nbLsdhEE

OK community
My special Price NOW for Wallet Pi only 0.10BTC

can someone to sponsor?

my add BTC 19EBHXwr8jhWAn3WWMZQQ3K6m4nbLsdhEE

flaminius

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 06:37:49 AM

Chetlanin - 0.02 BTC
picoindev - 0.03 BTC
VizzerdrixUA - 0.002 BTC
Anon11073 - 0.01 BTC
lindin99 - 0.01 BTC
flaminius - 0.02

------------------
------------------

Do we agree community?
I agree.

I can send 0.02 BTC.

Ok fine, i will update the list. Let's give the others 2 more hours to respond. If they are fine i will OSMIUMCOIN tell that we agree and we start sending the BTC.

FINALlist of wallet creation service:
Chetlanin - 0.02 BTC
picoindev - 0.03 BTC
VizzerdrixUA - 0.002 BTC
Anon11073 - 0.018 BTC
lindin99 - 0.01 BTC
flaminius - 0.02

------------------
total: 0.1 BTC
------------------

Please PM me if you have any idea about how many shares should be rewarded for the wallet sponsors.

Looks good to me. I went ahead and sent mine, tx: 44e2e4730dd61bd6be463a881fd094e4317f4ac2659a83c34089cf9fab877111

I'm not concerned about any extra shares for helping sponsor the wallet... it's parking and lunch for one day. I'll have my signature shares for the full duration of the airdrop, early supporter bonus, and will probably throw a little hash PI's way, and that's good enough for me.  Grin
Duchess

Activity: 232

Rubic stays cubic

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 06:41:50 AM

Any ETA for wallet launch?

█████ ███ ██             ▐     Multi chain swap    ▐               Rubic Exchange              ▌    DeFi ecosystem    ▌             ██ ███ █████
Swap between 15000+ assets on 11 blockchains (ETH, BSC, Polygon, Avalanche, Moonriver, Fantom, Harmony, Solana, Arbitrum, Aurora, NEAR)
To add exchange widget to project site
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 148 »
  Print  

Jump to: