Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:26:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Talking about Atheism...  (Read 17480 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 07:56:13 PM

Believing in something that is physically provable is a logical position.  

Believing in imaginary, unreal, out of this world nonsense is irrational.

Believing that your imaginary friend is real is just being delusional.

Hearing him/her is a symptom of schizophrenia.

If a person rejects faith in everything with his whole being, then it seems to me that it is very difficult to explain something and do not have to do it at all. God is not a friend and nobody imagines him. This, we can say, energy, everything that chills us and the whole universe in general.

But is this true about your intelligence and emotion? Or aren't these things in the universe?

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
exemplaar

Activity: 978
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 08:01:50 PM

A good, basic tutorial video for awakening and educating "atheists": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uHeO38-rp0

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 08:14:30 PM

A good, basic tutorial video for awakening and educating "atheists": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uHeO38-rp0

Adamant, outspoken atheists don't want to see the proof that atheism is essentially, non existent. They have their religion. They have their cult. They like it that way. They won't listen even if they watch your video completely.

There are only two things that take a person away from believing his cult. The are, great joy, or great pain. If you can make an atheist so happy that he forgets about atheism, you might have a chance. Or you can beat him into subjection, and then he might realize the truth after a while. But you'll never convince him from a video if he doesn't want to be convinced.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2017, 09:01:13 PM
Merited by Foxpup (5)

Adamant, outspoken atheists don't want to see the proof that atheism is essentially, non existent. They have their religion. They have their cult. They like it that way. They won't listen even if they watch your video completely.

There are only two things that take a person away from believing his cult. The are, great joy, or great pain. If you can make an atheist so happy that he forgets about atheism, you might have a chance. Or you can beat him into subjection, and then he might realize the truth after a while. But you'll never convince him from a video if he doesn't want to be convinced.

Cool

Now you really starting to piss me off.  Who do you think you are?  You are as fucked up as the rest of Muslims and Jews.  You think Christians did great job here in North America?  They have committed a genocide.  You little fuck.

I came from a highly religious family, went through Catholic school system, both primary and secondary, I was an altar boy (luckily for me I was not molested).

What I saw, was corruption, abuse on pretty much every level imaginable.  Christian (or any other religious) ideology is based on servitude, on bondage to an invisible sky daddy, pay up and shut up type of scheme.  Fear is the primary tool to get people inline to follow the obvious nonsense.

Years later, after I recovered from the damage my parents and grandparents put me through, I met my "priest".  In a night club, with two hookers by his side.  We talked for a while.  He really told me what the con was all about and how he played it.  He invited me to join him, to help him "hit" the nursing homes and retirement homes.  He was a despicable human being, your worst nightmare.  He would take money (during Sunday mass) from old ladies on fixed income, and blow it on hookers later on in the week. He organized special praying and blessing services for living and dead family members.  Basically, people were giving him money left and right.

There is absolutely nothing "holy" about any of the human invented religions.  They are all product of human imagination.

So once again, stop spreading the nonsense.  If you don't, it makes you an enabler.

Religious ideologies should be outlawed.  A con is a con.  It should be illegal.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 12:27:00 AM

Cool

Ah, haven't you noticed? This is an atheism thread. Don't you think that it is time to stop licking your wounds, get up, and take control of your life, rather than letting a bunch of atheistic drivel drive you off topic like this? It's driving your whole life off topic!

Now you really starting to piss me off.  Who do you think you are?  You are as fucked up as the rest of Muslims and Jews.  You think Christians did great job here in North America?  They have committed a genocide.  You little fuck. - Christians are people. All people do relative good, and all people do relative bad. Christianity is basically about salvation preparation. The Christians who apply the salvation are simply "luckier" than other people. They aren't necessarily better people, although many of them do become better people.

I came from a highly religious family, went through Catholic school system, both primary and secondary, I was an altar boy (luckily for me I was not molested). - Yes, you told us all that a year ago. But I do sympathize with you regarding it. Catholicism isn't really Christianity. It's more like, worship the Pope and the Catholic Church after him.

What I saw, was corruption, abuse on pretty much every level imaginable.  Christian (or any other religious) ideology is based on servitude, on bondage to an invisible sky daddy, pay up and shut up type of scheme.  Fear is the primary tool to get people inline to follow the obvious nonsense. - You are wrong about the invisible sky daddy part. Many Catholic leaders talk about an invisible sky daddy, but they are working for the very visible earth daddy... the Pope.

Years later, after I recovered from the damage my parents and grandparents put me through, I met my "priest".  In a night club, with two hookers by his side.  We talked for a while.  He really told me what the con was all about and how he played it.  He invited me to join him, to help him "hit" the nursing homes and retirement homes.  He was a despicable human being, your worst nightmare.  He would take money (during Sunday mass) from old ladies on fixed income, and blow it on hookers later on in the week. He organized special praying and blessing services for living and dead family members.  Basically, people were giving him money left and right. - This is exactly why Wesley, Luther, and many others started the Protestant churches. They saw the evil that the Catholic Church is, found the truth, and started churches that preach the truth. The biggest chunk of truth that they found was Jesus salvation. While many Catholic parishes in America preach the truth of Jesus, most Catholic churches in Italy, Spain and Portugal don't.

There is absolutely nothing "holy" about any of the human invented religions.  They are all product of human imagination. - Yet the holy God works through all of them, just like He gets His goals accomplished using everything else. His main goal is to give people eternal life in glory. He does it by spreading the good news - the Gospel - of the work that Jesus Christ did on the cross for all people, so that people can believe and be saved.

So once again, stop spreading the nonsense.  If you don't, it makes you an enabler.

Religious ideologies should be outlawed.  A con is a con.  It should be illegal.

You suggest that I stop preaching Christianity which is saving people. Yet, you continue to preach atheism, which is easily shown to be false, and which saves no one in the long run.

Perhaps you are sincere. Perhaps you really want to see good for yourself and for all people. Preaching atheism is doing just the opposite. Because the only real atheists there are, are the people who never consider the idea of God one way or another. Those who consider atheism, realize that they don't have enough knowledge to truthfully say for a fact that God doesn't exist.

So, instead of feeling sorry for yourself and licking your wounds, step up to this little piece of fact, that you aren't an atheist. Say it right out. Face at least this much truth, and move into it. Then look to see if God has revealed Himself in ways that are not through the Catholic Church... or any of the other churches... like nature, for example.

It's a start.

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 01:28:41 AM

Cool

Ah, haven't you noticed? This is an atheism thread. Don't you think that it is time to stop licking your wounds, get up, and take control of your life, rather than letting a bunch of atheistic drivel drive you off topic like this? It's driving your whole life off topic!

Now you really starting to piss me off.  Who do you think you are?  You are as fucked up as the rest of Muslims and Jews.  You think Christians did great job here in North America?  They have committed a genocide.  You little fuck. - Christians are people. All people do relative good, and all people do relative bad. Christianity is basically about salvation preparation. The Christians who apply the salvation are simply "luckier" than other people. They aren't necessarily better people, although many of them do become better people.

I came from a highly religious family, went through Catholic school system, both primary and secondary, I was an altar boy (luckily for me I was not molested). - Yes, you told us all that a year ago. But I do sympathize with you regarding it. Catholicism isn't really Christianity. It's more like, worship the Pope and the Catholic Church after him.

What I saw, was corruption, abuse on pretty much every level imaginable.  Christian (or any other religious) ideology is based on servitude, on bondage to an invisible sky daddy, pay up and shut up type of scheme.  Fear is the primary tool to get people inline to follow the obvious nonsense. - You are wrong about the invisible sky daddy part. Many Catholic leaders talk about an invisible sky daddy, but they are working for the very visible earth daddy... the Pope.

Years later, after I recovered from the damage my parents and grandparents put me through, I met my "priest".  In a night club, with two hookers by his side.  We talked for a while.  He really told me what the con was all about and how he played it.  He invited me to join him, to help him "hit" the nursing homes and retirement homes.  He was a despicable human being, your worst nightmare.  He would take money (during Sunday mass) from old ladies on fixed income, and blow it on hookers later on in the week. He organized special praying and blessing services for living and dead family members.  Basically, people were giving him money left and right. - This is exactly why Wesley, Luther, and many others started the Protestant churches. They saw the evil that the Catholic Church is, found the truth, and started churches that preach the truth. The biggest chunk of truth that they found was Jesus salvation. While many Catholic parishes in America preach the truth of Jesus, most Catholic churches in Italy, Spain and Portugal don't.

There is absolutely nothing "holy" about any of the human invented religions.  They are all product of human imagination. - Yet the holy God works through all of them, just like He gets His goals accomplished using everything else. His main goal is to give people eternal life in glory. He does it by spreading the good news - the Gospel - of the work that Jesus Christ did on the cross for all people, so that people can believe and be saved.

So once again, stop spreading the nonsense.  If you don't, it makes you an enabler.

Religious ideologies should be outlawed.  A con is a con.  It should be illegal.

You suggest that I stop preaching Christianity which is saving people. Yet, you continue to preach atheism, which is easily shown to be false, and which saves no one in the long run.

Perhaps you are sincere. Perhaps you really want to see good for yourself and for all people. Preaching atheism is doing just the opposite. Because the only real atheists there are, are the people who never consider the idea of God one way or another. Those who consider atheism, realize that they don't have enough knowledge to truthfully say for a fact that God doesn't exist.

So, instead of feeling sorry for yourself and licking your wounds, step up to this little piece of fact, that you aren't an atheist. Say it right out. Face at least this much truth, and move into it. Then look to see if God has revealed Himself in ways that are not through the Catholic Church... or any of the other churches... like nature, for example.

It's a start.

Cool

People like you put a label on people like me.  You call me an atheist.  I am a human being who does not believe in the Bronze Age nonsense.  I do not care what you call me.
I respect other human beings and all other living organisms.  What I do not respect is evil ideologies that enslave people, destroy the environment and kill everything in its path.

Your religion is one of the most evil religions.   You guys pretend you know something other people do not know, you pretend to be an honest, ethical, good people, but the reality is you
are the ignorant, hateful, trigger-happy motherfuckers.  You do not respect human life, you are against any progress, whether it is cultural, ethical or technological.  You want to kill people who perform
abortions or are gay.  And yet you protect child molesters, con artists and other criminals.  You, Muslims and Jews are all the same!!!

You are against science, technology, pretty much anything that challenges your ancient world view.  You are the living relics of the Bronze Age.

You have built your cult around story line based on an Osiris Zombie myth, and you continue to repeat the nonsense over and over until it makes sense to you.
The reality is it is still a Bronze Age myth, that is all.  Why are you not worshipping Osiris or Zeus?

Because you were born into this Jesus cult.

Yep. The religion of atheism was strong among some, in the Bronze age. And it was just as stupid of a religion back then as it is now, for at least the reasons that I mention.

You talk all kinds of falsehood against me. But the reason that you do is that you want to maintain your stupid atheism religion.

Actually, I kinda commend you. What you do is possibly the only way to maintain atheism in a thread about atheism.

Cool

stats

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 02:08:33 AM

Cool

Now you really starting to piss me off.  Who do you think you are?  You are as fucked up as the rest of Muslims and Jews.  You think Christians did great job here in North America?  They have committed a genocide.  You little fuck. - Christians are people. All people do relative good, and all people do relative bad. Christianity is basically about salvation preparation. The Christians who apply the salvation are simply "luckier" than other people. They aren't necessarily better people, although many of them do become better people.

What I saw, was corruption, abuse on pretty much every level imaginable.  Christian (or any other religious) ideology is based on servitude, on bondage to an invisible sky daddy, pay up and shut up type of scheme.  Fear is the primary tool to get people inline to follow the obvious nonsense. - You are wrong about the invisible sky daddy part. Many Catholic leaders talk about an invisible sky daddy, but they are working for the very visible earth daddy... the Pope.

Years later, after I recovered from the damage my parents and grandparents put me through, I met my "priest".  In a night club, with two hookers by his side.  We talked for a while.  He really told me what the con was all about and how he played it.  He invited me to join him, to help him "hit" the nursing homes and retirement homes.  He was a despicable human being, your worst nightmare.  He would take money (during Sunday mass) from old ladies on fixed income, and blow it on hookers later on in the week. He organized special praying and blessing services for living and dead family members.  Basically, people were giving him money left and right. - This is exactly why Wesley, Luther, and many others started the Protestant churches. They saw the evil that the Catholic Church is, found the truth, and started churches that preach the truth. The biggest chunk of truth that they found was Jesus salvation. While many Catholic parishes in America preach the truth of Jesus, most Catholic churches in Italy, Spain and Portugal don't.

There is absolutely nothing "holy" about any of the human invented religions.  They are all product of human imagination. - Yet the holy God works through all of them, just like He gets His goals accomplished using everything else. His main goal is to give people eternal life in glory. He does it by spreading the good news - the Gospel - of the work that Jesus Christ did on the cross for all people, so that people can believe and be saved.

So once again, stop spreading the nonsense.  If you don't, it makes you an enabler.

Religious ideologies should be outlawed.  A con is a con.  It should be illegal.

It's a start.

Cool

People like you put a label on people like me.  You call me an atheist.  I am a human being who does not believe in the Bronze Age nonsense.  I do not care what you call me.
I respect other human beings and all other living organisms.  What I do not respect is evil ideologies that enslave people, destroy the environment and kill everything in its path.

Your religion is one of the most evil religions.   You guys pretend you know something other people do not know, you pretend to be an honest, ethical, good people, but the reality is you
are the ignorant, hateful, trigger-happy motherfuckers.  You do not respect human life, you are against any progress, whether it is cultural, ethical or technological.  You want to kill people who perform
abortions or are gay.  And yet you protect child molesters, con artists and other criminals.  You, Muslims and Jews are all the same!!!

You are against science, technology, pretty much anything that challenges your ancient world view.  You are the living relics of the Bronze Age.

You have built your cult around story line based on an Osiris Zombie myth, and you continue to repeat the nonsense over and over until it makes sense to you.
The reality is it is still a Bronze Age myth, that is all.  Why are you not worshipping Osiris or Zeus?

Because you were born into this Jesus cult.

Yep. The religion of atheism was strong among some, in the Bronze age. And it was just as stupid of a religion back then as it is now, for at least the reasons that I mention.

You talk all kinds of falsehood against me. But the reason that you do is that you want to maintain your stupid atheism religion.

Actually, I kinda commend you. What you do is possibly the only way to maintain atheism in a thread about atheism.

Cool

BADecker you are delusional.

Your entire argument is based on your belief that if something can't be done it must be a god.

Yet, it has been proven time and again how this line of thought is actually a failure.

If 1000 years ago it was said that people would be able to be on different sides of the world with instant communication, they would have been called crazy.

Yet, here we are..... communication through an unimaginable medium.

You keep going back to the premises of your almighty, "grow a limb, make a piece of sand" comments, yet science is actually doing that already or working towards it. http://edition.cnn.com/2015/08/11/health/growing-limbs-in-the-lab/

Your theory of your god principle is deceiving you and you fail to recognize it.

You have still not provided a single piece of proof regarding your god.

Your links have been busted. Try something different and provide some proof.

Or.... are you not as close to your god as you think?

Does he ignore you in your dreams?
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 11:06:24 AM

Cool

Your entire argument is based on your belief that if something can't be done it must be a god.

Yet, it has been proven time and again how this line of thought is actually a failure.
Showing that atheism by its own definition is completely false, and is at best a religion, is not delusional at all. The only reason you bring up the points about people believing in God are that there is no way to redeem atheism from being false, without changing the definition of the word "atheism."

Reasoning people look for God, BECAUSE atheism is easily seen to be false. When they do this, they find that nature and science prove that God exists.

The only reason why reasoning people who consider all of nature don't see God through nature is, they want to be the way they are. Atheism by definition is false, and nature shows the existence of God, and a bunch of His loving kindness toward people.

If 1000 years ago it was said that people would be able to be on different sides of the world with instant communication, they would have been called crazy.

You keep going back to the premises of your almighty, "grow a limb, make a piece of sand" comments, yet science is actually doing that already or working towards it. http://edition.cnn.com/2015/08/11/health/growing-limbs-in-the-lab/
God has endowed people with the ability to do many mighty things. And, He, Himself, "walks" with us and allows us to do many of them. You atheists simply want to bite the hand that feeds you.

Your theory of your god principle is deceiving you and you fail to recognize it.

Actually, you have not provided a single rebuttal to the scientific proof that God exists. Remember, in the proof I never tried to describe God. I only showed that He exists.

Science theory is not science fact. I have shown science fact that proves that God exists, but ALL science facts prove that He exists. It isn't simply the ones that I have shown.

Simply because you are not close to God, does not mean that other people have to be that way. However, you are way closer to God than you think. If He removed His Spirit and breath (breath is your spirit) from you, you would return to the dust where you essentially came from.

Now, can we get back on topic and talk about atheism rather than focusing on religion all the time? Oh that's right! Atheism IS a religion. So, if we focus on atheism, we HAVE TO focus on religion. So, let's focus on the religion of atheism, rather than all the talk about the religion(s) of theism.

Cool

kodoll

Activity: 273

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 05:31:45 AM

Cool

Showing that atheism by its own definition is completely false, and is at best a religion, is not delusional at all. The only reason you bring up the points about people believing in God are that there is no way to redeem atheism from being false, without changing the definition of the word "atheism."

Reasoning people look for God, BECAUSE atheism is easily seen to be false. When they do this, they find that nature and science prove that God exists.

The only reason why reasoning people who consider all of nature don't see God through nature is, they want to be the way they are. Atheism by definition is false, and nature shows the existence of God, and a bunch of His loving kindness toward people.

God has endowed people with the ability to do many mighty things. And, He, Himself, "walks" with us and allows us to do many of them. You atheists simply want to bite the hand that feeds you.

Actually, you have not provided a single rebuttal to the scientific proof that God exists. Remember, in the proof I never tried to describe God. I only showed that He exists.

Science theory is not science fact. I have shown science fact that proves that God exists, but ALL science facts prove that He exists. It isn't simply the ones that I have shown.

Simply because you are not close to God, does not mean that other people have to be that way. However, you are way closer to God than you think. If He removed His Spirit and breath (breath is your spirit) from you, you would return to the dust where you essentially came from.

Now, can we get back on topic and talk about atheism rather than focusing on religion all the time? Oh that's right! Atheism IS a religion. So, if we focus on atheism, we HAVE TO focus on religion. So, let's focus on the religion of atheism, rather than all the talk about the religion(s) of theism.

Cool
Do you still hold the view that atheism is a religion? But this is absurd. How can you believe in what, how, does not exist?
darkseid1199

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 08:06:07 AM

If you are asking for proof that God exists, i think you should first submit proof that HE doesn't exist. Even when you look at the world, its evident that he always exists.
ChineTownMan

Activity: 114
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 09:23:55 AM

If you are asking for proof that God exists, i think you should first submit proof that HE doesn't exist. Even when you look at the world, its evident that he always exists.

To prove that it exists or that it does not exist is difficult, but to prove that it does not exist, I think it is much easier. Because no one has seen him and he does not help everyone.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 02:21:42 PM

Do you still hold the view that atheism is a religion? But this is absurd. How can you believe in what, how, does not exist?

That is the big part of the point. Does God exist or not?

People believe in all kinds of things. Some of them seem absurd to other people. But where is the proof, either way?

Since the atheist knows that he knows that he doesn't have proof that God doesn't exist, that is...

... Since the atheist doesn't have any proof that God doesn't exist on Jupiter, how can the atheist KNOW that God doesn't exist on the planet Jupiter? The atheist realizes that he doesn't know. So, since he knows that he doesn't know, he is aware that God MIGHT exist on the planet Jupiter. Since he knows that God might exist on Jupiter, what is all this atheism talk about?

Atheism has to do with the BELIEF that God doesn't exist. That is what religion and cults are all about... belief.

If the atheist said that God might exist somewhere that he is unaware of, and that he simply doesn't know, the atheist would be right, and he also wouldn't be an atheist. Since the atheist tries to hide the whole idea that God might exist somewhere that he doesn't know about, what, really, is atheism to this kind of atheist? All adamant, forceful, determined atheists are like this.

Atheism is a blunt, disease, religion. At least the other religions admit that they don't have proof that their religion is the way it is, if they don't have proof.

Cool

JengoFF_n0

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 09:39:09 PM

People believe in all kinds of things. Some of them seem absurd to other people. But where is the proof, either way?

Since the atheist knows that he knows that he doesn't have proof that God doesn't exist, that is...

... Since the atheist doesn't have any proof that God doesn't exist on Jupiter, how can the atheist KNOW that God doesn't exist on the planet Jupiter? The atheist realizes that he doesn't know. So, since he knows that he doesn't know, he is aware that God MIGHT exist on the planet Jupiter. Since he knows that God might exist on Jupiter, what is all this atheism talk about?

Atheism has to do with the BELIEF that God doesn't exist. That is what religion and cults are all about... belief.

If the atheist said that God might exist somewhere that he is unaware of, and that he simply doesn't know, the atheist would be right, and he also wouldn't be an atheist. Since the atheist tries to hide the whole idea that God might exist somewhere that he doesn't know about, what, really, is atheism to this kind of atheist? All adamant, forceful, determined atheists are like this.

Atheism is a blunt, disease, religion. At least the other religions admit that they don't have proof that their religion is the way it is, if they don't have proof.

Cool

If you care about the truth, you should not be believing in something for which there is no evidence

The most honest position is to say: "I don't know.  There is no evidence.  Next question."

Not to say: "I don't know how I know, but I'm going to believe it anyway because I feel like it (or because someone wrote it in a book).  Despite the fact that there is no evidence."

Why then do you ever argue and spoil your nerves? Why should I, for example, have something to prove or discuss something about my faith. This is absurd. Faith is a state of mind, and not an exact science following the example of an axiom.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 02:50:02 AM

Cool

If you care about the truth, you should not be believing in something for which there is no evidence

The most honest position is to say: "I don't know.  There is no evidence.  Next question."

Not to say: "I don't know how I know, but I'm going to believe it anyway because I feel like it (or because someone wrote it in a book).  Despite the fact that there is no evidence."

Why then do you ever argue and spoil your nerves? Why should I, for example, have something to prove or discuss something about my faith. This is absurd. Faith is a state of mind, and not an exact science following the example of an axiom.

Because you make extraordinary claims.  Your faith is absurd.  Complete nonsense.  That is why if you want to talk about religion you better have something to back up your ridiculous views.

You sound like someone who says: "I am Napoleon.  I do not need to prove it.  It is absurd why someone would ask me to prove it."

We are talking about zombies in the sky or winged horses. You need to explain yourself, otherwise, stop talking about your religions, and stop having children.

If you want us to treat you as a sane person, you need to provide the proof for your extraordinary claims. 

This is exactly the point. The proof that God exists is spelled out here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg10718395#msg10718395
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1355109.msg14047133#msg14047133
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1662153.40
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1054513.msg16803380#msg16803380.

It isn't faith except that all science laws and everything else is understood by faith. And a person doesn't really exist except that he has faith that he does. But in the standard scientific understanding of what proof is, God exists according to the proof.

If a person is so faithful to his atheism religion that he wants to be blind to the proof, that is absolutely his choice. However, since atheism has been shown to be a religion/cult, above, faithful followers of it can't be expected to do anything other than deny/ignore the proof.

Perhaps the proof isn't spelled out as clearly as it could be. But until someone comes up with a step-by-step rebuttal of it, the proof has to stand... since it is scientific laws, not theories... and since atheism has been shown to be a religion/cult.

Cool

stats

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 08:05:01 AM

Cool

Because you make extraordinary claims.  Your faith is absurd.  Complete nonsense.  That is why if you want to talk about religion you better have something to back up your ridiculous views.

You sound like someone who says: "I am Napoleon.  I do not need to prove it.  It is absurd why someone would ask me to prove it."

We are talking about zombies in the sky or winged horses. You need to explain yourself, otherwise, stop talking about your religions, and stop having children.

If you want us to treat you as a sane person, you need to provide the proof for your extraordinary claims. 

It isn't faith except that all science laws and everything else is understood by faith. And a person doesn't really exist except that he has faith that he does. But in the standard scientific understanding of what proof is, God exists according to the proof.

If a person is so faithful to his atheism religion that he wants to be blind to the proof, that is absolutely his choice. However, since atheism has been shown to be a religion/cult, above, faithful followers of it can't be expected to do anything other than deny/ignore the proof.

Perhaps the proof isn't spelled out as clearly as it could be. But until someone comes up with a step-by-step rebuttal of it, the proof has to stand... since it is scientific laws, not theories... and since atheism has been shown to be a religion/cult.

Cool

BADecker's evidence in a nutshell......

Link 1
Machine like nature of the universe.
Cause and effect
Nations looking for God?
BADecker believes that all machines are ultimately the result of a god.

Link 2
Cause and effect

Link 3
Cause and effect

Link 4
Cause and effect

Cause and effect rebuttal
If cause and effect is proof of a god, then who made god? Was it god's god? And who made god's god? was it god's god's god? This is a cycle of infinity. This is no proof.
BADecker simply applies an assumption that  this a god. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uC7Ttc9g1u8   

Machines like nature of the universe rebuttal
BADecker believes that machines need a maker and that maker has to be a god. The reality of this is that evolution has caused the changes. http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v481/n7381/full/nature10724.html   

BADecker then claims that this is only theory. The reality is that science is disproving/proving all theories  we (humans) have believed for years. That is the nature of science. For it to be tested by others. People like BADecker will continually use their same argument of assumptions to state there is no proof that god does not exist. The reality is that history has shown that early Vikings believed  "lightning flashed whenever Thor threw his hammer". Science has proven this incorrect.

Nations looking for god rebuttal
BADecker claims that people are looking for how the universe was made. This is true. However, BADecker then claims that because the answers are still not found, the answer must be a god. WRONG.... this is not proof. This is an assumption again on BADecker's part. Science is unlocking secrets every day. Religion is being disproven daily and BADecker continues to hold on to his mindless views.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 03:46:05 PM

Cool

If you care about the truth, you should not be believing in something for which there is no evidence.  

The most honest position is to say: "I don't know.  There is no evidence.  Next question."

Not to say: "I don't know how I know, but I'm going to believe it anyway because I feel like it (or because someone wrote it in a book).  Despite the fact that there is no evidence."

Because you make extraordinary claims.  Your faith is absurd.  Complete nonsense.  That is why if you want to talk about religion you better have something to back up your ridiculous views.

You sound like someone who says: "I am Napoleon.  I do not need to prove it.  It is absurd why someone would ask me to prove it."

Cool

Link 1
Cause and effect
Nations looking for God?

Link 2
Cause and effect

Link 3
Cause and effect

Link 4
Cause and effect

If cause and effect is proof of a god, then who made god? Was it god's god? And who made god's god? was it god's god's god? This is a cycle of infinity. This is no proof.
BADecker simply applies an assumption that  this a god. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uC7Ttc9g1u8  

BADecker believes that machines need a maker and that maker has to be a god. The reality of this is that evolution has caused the changes. http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v481/n7381/full/nature10724.html  

BADecker then claims that this is only theory. The reality is that science is disproving/proving all theories  we (humans) have believed for years. That is the nature of science. For it to be tested by others. People like BADecker will continually use their same argument of assumptions to state there is no proof that god does not exist. The reality is that history has shown that early Vikings believed  "lightning flashed whenever Thor threw his hammer". Science has proven this incorrect.

BADecker claims that people are looking for how the universe was made. This is true. However, BADecker then claims that because the answers are still not found, the answer must be a god. WRONG.... this is not proof. This is an assumption again on BADecker's part. Science is unlocking secrets every day. Religion is being disproven daily and BADecker continues to hold on to his mindless views.

Why do you keep on posting this religious stuff?

It would be okay in this thread, if it was about atheism. But no. You post religious stuff about some other religion, and a little talk about science facts, as well. This is the atheism thread. Haven't you realized that yet?

The greatest science facts/laws show that God exists. Atheism has been totally rebutted by them, scientifically.

Cool

stats

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 06:55:47 AM

Cool

If you care about the truth, you should not be believing in something for which there is no evidence.  

The most honest position is to say: "I don't know.  There is no evidence.  Next question."

Not to say: "I don't know how I know, but I'm going to believe it anyway because I feel like it (or because someone wrote it in a book).  Despite the fact that there is no evidence."

Because you make extraordinary claims.  Your faith is absurd.  Complete nonsense.  That is why if you want to talk about religion you better have something to back up your ridiculous views.

You sound like someone who says: "I am Napoleon.  I do not need to prove it.  It is absurd why someone would ask me to prove it."

Cool

Link 1
Cause and effect
Nations looking for God?

Link 2
Cause and effect

Link 3
Cause and effect

Link 4
Cause and effect

BADecker simply applies an assumption that  this a god. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uC7Ttc9g1u8  

BADecker then claims that this is only theory. The reality is that science is disproving/proving all theories  we (humans) have believed for years. That is the nature of science. For it to be tested by others. People like BADecker will continually use their same argument of assumptions to state there is no proof that god does not exist. The reality is that history has shown that early Vikings believed  "lightning flashed whenever Thor threw his hammer". Science has proven this incorrect.

It would be okay in this thread, if it was about atheism. But no. You post religious stuff about some other religion, and a little talk about science facts, as well. This is the atheism thread. Haven't you realized that yet?

The greatest science facts/laws show that God exists. Atheism has been totally rebutted by them, scientifically.

Cool

Actually it is about Atheism.

You tried to show proof of your god's existence..... and I showed how wrong your arguments are.

Your move Puddleduck!
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 01:44:51 PM

Cool

Cool

Link 1
Cause and effect
Nations looking for God?

Link 2
Cause and effect

Link 3
Cause and effect

Link 4
Cause and effect

Cool

You tried to show proof of your god's existence..... and I showed how wrong your arguments are.

Your move Puddleduck!

Thanks, again, for helping to solidify the fact that atheism doesn't really exist,
by saying that you were talking about atheism in your post,
but by not showing much, if any, atheism in your post at all.

Cool

stats

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 03:07:12 PM

Cool

Cool

Link 1
Cause and effect
Nations looking for God?

Link 2
Cause and effect

Link 3
Cause and effect

Link 4
Cause and effect

Cool

Your move Puddleduck!

Thanks, again, for helping to solidify the fact that atheism doesn't really exist,

Cool

Oh Puddleduck...... you silly sausage.

Don't you see that you have not provided any evidence showing your God?

If you did, others would be using your evidence.

I guess they see you as the fool you are.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 10:43:26 PM

Cool

Oh Puddleduck...... you silly sausage.

Don't you see that you have not provided any evidence showing your God?

If you did, others would be using your evidence.

I guess they see you as the fool you are.

Did you ever think about taking a science night class, just so that you can learn enough about science law to see that you can't contradict it?

I don't expect that you would admit that science proves that God exists, even if you learned how to understand science. But at least you would know.

As for atheism, even you easily understand that it doesn't exist. How do you know this? Because you haven't checked out all the places on earth or in the universe just to see that God doesn't exist in one of them.

What you have is something that is like atheism, but isn't atheism. Probably what you have is just ignorance, or else it is downright lies. I like to give the benefit of the doubt wherever possible. But you express the things you express, so often that I think we all understand that you are simply a liar.

Cool

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: