Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:11:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think Bitcoin can ruin a Country?  (Read 28285 times)
Kesecer

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:39:05 AM

bitcoin is not going to ruin a country, bitcoin is providing opportunities to its people for investment and trading, so bitcoin can be a good tool to increase the status of a country economically. i think if government take  serious step about bitcoin and regularize  then they can also impose tax on it and will certainly collect good tax from  bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Usine

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:40:41 AM

No I believe and government that relies on tax is fundamentally fucked anyway so fuck those governments.
Renr

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:40:57 AM

most bitcoin is funded in an underground transaction before so its very reasonable that it can ruin a country.
Stianyd

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:41:12 AM

No it won't , Nothing will change.
Giric

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:41:27 AM

I think it may not happen.
Aneelal

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:41:48 AM

nope, i think bitcoin is not ruin any country. In the other hand, bitcoin help jobless people to earn money, because you also can earn money by using bitcoin.
sindikat

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:58:58 PM

Bitcoin could destroy the country. The country can destroy corruption. The current financial system by the rich and for the rich. The government is composed of corrupt officials. In parliaments sit the same corrupt politicians. This is the main reason that bitcoin originated and became so popular. People do not want to change the existing system. They want to build new and more equitable.
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:08:01 AM

Bitcoin is not designed to ruin any country or its economy even if it's accepted as one of its currency. It is the people that who runs a nation has the real capability of ruining it. Corrupt politicians and greedy businessmen are the ones that can ruin a country not the harmless virtual currencies. The blockchain that made up the bitcoin is designed to benefits every country when is it is properly use.
Flor1982

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:09:20 AM

Well, i just thought, if bitcoin become a currency of one Country, maybe it can destroy that country? Think of it, Bitcoins do not have a tax, and tax are used by the government to make that country a good one, without tax, what will be used to spend and make that country a good one?

What do you think?

Bitcoin can etheir ruin or help to boost a certain country but for me it will only ruin a country if bitcoin will be use in illegal activities like money laundering, smuggling drugs, guns and the most common is to scam the people. The good thing is we have regulations to protect us from these bad guys so rest assured that the government will do the regulations to benefits the country.
mabell943

Activity: 590
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:19:32 AM

In my own perspective, there is such thing that the company of bitcoin can ruin the all countries in this world.
In fact they help every country to establish a civilize society, a well-organized process and efficient system which will brings them in a wonderful future.
Uno17

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:45:02 AM

Well, i just thought, if bitcoin become a currency of one Country, maybe it can destroy that country? Think of it, Bitcoins do not have a tax, and tax are used by the government to make that country a good one, without tax, what will be used to spend and make that country a good one?

What do you think?
True idea, if the bitcoin became the official currency of one country, it will certainly ruin that country because as we all know, funds to use by government comes from people’s taxes, everything relies on taxes income, that a certain country needs, the bitcoin doesnt have tax at all, therefore it should not go beyond it’s point, where the bitcoin stays now, a cryptocurrency
NoNetwork

Activity: 392
Merit: 292

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:39:26 AM

What do you think?

Bitcoin can etheir ruin or help to boost a certain country but for me it will only ruin a country if bitcoin will be use in illegal activities like money laundering, smuggling drugs, guns and the most common is to scam the people. The good thing is we have regulations to protect us from these bad guys so rest assured that the government will do the regulations to benefits the country.
I am not quite sure what you're talking about, really. As far as I know, Bitcoin is just a currency - its a tool, it will never be a reason to ruin a country. Besides, ruining a country by means of currency alone is exaggerating don't you think? There are more major things that could destroy a country, a war for example. Therefore, it is the people who will destroy the country, not Bitcoin, it will depend on how they will use it (talk about decentralized currency).

Did you know that Bitcoin has already been used to this illegal activities? It was the currency of the deepweb.
MoneyMotivatesMe

Activity: 96

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:49:24 AM

What do you think?

Tax is very to solve by government officials. They cans put tax on consumables that we always use everyday. Food, gas and electricity like a VAT.
juddtrump

Activity: 31

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:05:01 AM

bajigur894784

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:56:58 AM

this is still a debate in some countries, therefore the legality of bitcoin remains unclear in some countries.

but, I believe .. that bitcoin taxation can contribute to a condition countries.With bitcoin should be legalized and properly managed its laws and regulations.
such as developed countries that see opportunities from Bitcoin. Bitcoin is well managed, and they can tax.
Duminda58031

Activity: 70
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:32:06 PM

Well, i am just having this idea,
If bitcoin become a currency of one Country, maybe it helps to increase or decrease the country's economy? Think of it, Bitcoins do not have a tax,also government cannot the bitcoin transactions and also accounts, if the taxes are not been paid to government it will downgrade the country standards and also if more money comes to country from foreign means good thing for country's economy... this is my idea..

What do you think?
cungtrongdung1

Activity: 37

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:34:35 PM

What do you think?

Sometimes politics and criminals push up the price of gold, if you can understand how difficult it is to transfer money abroad, you will understand why such bitcoin is so rare and expensive.
Uno17

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:42:35 PM

As we can see it today it is even helpful to the country who have a circle of bitcoiners, it is giving more opportunities especially those who wants to earn more than their regular earnings or even to those who doesnt have regular job they were able to enjoy the benefit of bitcoin today, they are earning money in some ways, count me one of them, so it is not ruining a country, it helps somehow
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2856
Merit: 768

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:15:17 PM

What do you think?

I am not quite sure what you're talking about, really. As far as I know, Bitcoin is just a currency - its a tool, it will never be a reason to ruin a country. Besides, ruining a country by means of currency alone is exaggerating don't you think? There are more major things that could destroy a country, a war for example. Therefore, it is the people who will destroy the country, not Bitcoin, it will depend on how they will use it (talk about decentralized currency).

Did you know that Bitcoin has already been used to this illegal activities? It was the currency of the deepweb.
Yes, it do somehow hear out too exaggerated but its really possible in a way or point where all citizens tends to evade tax and hide up their assets and money through forms of bitcoin. Imagine on what would be kind of economy is that if there would be a sudden change on taxation for sure it would really affect it but this thing do really have rare chances to happen since we do know that government wont really let this thing to come. Nothing else this is only the thing I do saw that can possibly happen or give some effects to a country.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:56:49 PM

Bitkoyn can not in principle destroy any state, especially if this state, along with the use of bitcoins, will use its national currency. Of course, the large volatility of the crypto currency, when bitkoyn soars in price to 20,000 dollars, and then falls to 11,000 dollars, does not have a positive effect on the economy of the country. If the state will feel the negative influence of the crypto currency, it itself can prohibit its circulation, and then such influence, even if the crypto currency will continue to go in the shadow market, will significantly weaken.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: