Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 06:11:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think Bitcoin can ruin a Country?  (Read 28285 times)
rhamzter

Activity: 420
Merit: 282

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:08:59 AM

I don't believe any country will adopt Bitcoin as it's sole currency. What is highly more likely is each country will create their own, as a few already have started doing. Perhaps after that, a new global coin will be developed that may or may not incorporate the values of the other currencies. Only time will tell and it is definitely going to be interesting!
If the government can't accept bitcoin as legal currency it is impossible for bitcoin to become national currency. In my view bitcoin have no intention to ruin the people who believe them. Because if this crypto doing it more capitalist were quit their investment and bitcoin was suffered in digital industry.
nidacoinlove

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:39:49 AM

Well, i just thought, if bitcoin become a currency of one Country, maybe it can destroy that country? Think of it, Bitcoins do not have a tax, and tax are used by the government to make that country a good one, without tax, what will be used to spend and make that country a good one?

What do you think?
It cannot ruin a country but can surely ruin an economy. Bitcoin is still not an practical option which could fit in our traditional economy system due to a very basic reason which is they aren't taxed. So we really need to focus on a system where crypto can be a basic mode of transaction settlement. But currently yes they will ruin it as there would be money laundering all around and no centralized welfare system. Streets would be filled with garbage and people will be absolutely uneducated.
Bitcoin currently is a frothy frenzy currency thats why it is not taken serious by any of the country. It's not a bomb but it will work like a bomb blast on a country economy. If any county is wishes to do an economical suicide then they will decide it to be a part of the official economic system. I think we can't leave a country economy so much vulnerable. Economy decides the future of a country. Even if every single person is educated about the cryptocurrency still it is not an ideal currency to be followed by the countries.
Johnyfun

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:15:55 AM

Difficult, if only assume not much different we are in the cartoon world. That will continue to imagine. A country without taxes will be difficult to achieve. Even if bitcoin into a currency a country must remain in balance with the existence of tax rules. Because then will sustain the economy of a country.
PatrickBob

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:16:17 PM

Well, i just thought, if bitcoin become a currency of one Country, maybe it can destroy that country? Think of it, Bitcoins do not have a tax, and tax are used by the government to make that country a good one, without tax, what will be used to spend and make that country a good one?

What do you think?
Bitcoin is going to be the currency of a whole world not just one country and yes it will to destroy it Shocked
dokie987

Activity: 85

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:00:42 PM

I don not think that this bitcoin can ruin a country, instead it helps the country to become successful  as well as the people residing therein.
Aishiteru

Activity: 63
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:11:38 PM

Do you think bitcoin can ruin a country?

I dont think so. It depends on how people use it. If people will use it in illegal actions it will surely destroy a country.
Shadowman777

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:26:22 PM

I dont think so. It depends on how people use it. If people will use it in illegal actions it will surely destroy a country.

The problem is, how do you know it is being used for the right reasons? The government regulatory authority keeps an eye on all transactions to make sure nothing illegal happens. Tax is the backbone of any economy. With bit-coins no one knows whats happening with the wealth, what is being sold and purchased. In a world where everyone is looking to evade taxes, it is such an easy currency to save yourself from taxes.
detector

Activity: 484
Merit: 124

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:38:54 PM

I can't find the corelation between ruin and bitcoin since bitcoin, IMO, help many people especially in this digital era.
So that's why bitcoin value reach $ 10.000 because they trust on bitcoin network more than gold
Triss Merigold

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

The Future of Security Tokens

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:49:25 PM

If bitcoin becomes the official currency of one of the countries, this can greatly complicate trade with other countries. Not all countries have adopted Bitcoin, some banned it. In my opinion, bitcoin must first be accepted by the trading countries.

keithkai

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:50:45 PM

Some small Africa country maybe, where gov is powerless and people have no faith to the gov. That's why Korea gov is so nervous. But the Japan gov seems quite comfortable.
jasonhart

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:52:58 PM

What do you think?

I really agree with you 100 % it's a bis issue for government tax.
cryptocropty

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:01:55 AM

I don't think so:
If Bitcoin is on the way to do so - there will be counter reaction from government.

Regarding taxes:
For everyday-use (minor values) the network is too slow for the massive amount of expected transactions. Therefore not relevant enough for taxes.
For high values it's not anonymously enough, so government will find a way to still get taxes.
lance04

Activity: 462
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:15:00 PM

I think it can ruin country, because bitcoin can ruin your life and you will be addicted in using bitcoin,
there is many country who are afraid in bitcoin because it can ruin their whole nation and it can manipulate a whole country, because bitcoin is a cryptocurrency that very in demand to the whole world and many big persons uses it and investing in it, that's why I said that it can ruin a country
Eduard khachaturyan

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:14:04 PM

I think Bitcoin not ruin the country. Because, Bitcoin is a quick and easy way to carry out the necessary operations with minimal losses and qualitatively, and without any transfers, it becomes advantageous , may  to become a mass foreign currency, which can be paid in any country. where there is all that is needed. Digital payment future behind Bitcoin. Thank you !
ebay1990

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:53:20 PM

What do you think?
I think bitcoin in any country that approves it country will be very developed. It can be used for payroll, electricity bills, .....social services with blockchain technology  Smiley
jessica9009

Activity: 63

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:07:55 AM

i dont think so. Bitcoin cant ruin a Country..  i think if government take  serious step about bitcoin and regularize  then they can also impose tax on it and will certainly collect good tax from  bitcoin.
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:51:41 AM

The problem is, how do you know it is being used for the right reasons? The government regulatory authority keeps an eye on all transactions to make sure nothing illegal happens. Tax is the backbone of any economy. With bit-coins no one knows whats happening with the wealth, what is being sold and purchased. In a world where everyone is looking to evade taxes, it is such an easy currency to save yourself from taxes.

How can we also know that the tax we are paying goes to the right place? Yes the government will not stop to investigate so they can control bitcoin which is not gonna happen. Hey! this is a great technology then why keep on banning, government can regulate this but its not a good thing to ban bitcoin. We need this thing and we should support bitcoin so we can have a great future ahead.
marielbeckham

Activity: 185

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:37:26 AM

In my mind, it isn't going to ruin a country. Vice vesra, it has a lot of advantages to offer.
Tharel

Activity: 182
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:42:47 AM

I don't think Bitcoin can ruin a country. With the help of the government and financial institutions, it can actually provide more opportunities to everyone, therefore, the rate of poverty will decrease leading the country to success.

Paditani

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:44:10 AM

How can we also know that the tax we are paying goes to the right place? Yes the government will not stop to investigate so they can control bitcoin which is not gonna happen. Hey! this is a great technology then why keep on banning, government can regulate this but its not a good thing to ban bitcoin. We need this thing and we should support bitcoin so we can have a great future ahead.

I agree with your opinion with the government to legalize bitcoin as digital money which is used as an investment why not because bitcoin is very promising to invest.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: