Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 01:40:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think Bitcoin can ruin a Country?  (Read 28285 times)
The BlockRx Project

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:53:48 PM

i think bitcoin is not ruin any country, it may not happen. On the other hand, bitcoin is helping jobless people to earn money.
Mahanton

Activity: 2730
Merit: 632

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:11:21 PM

I think it can ruin country, because bitcoin can ruin your life and you will be addicted in using bitcoin,
there is many country who are afraid in bitcoin because it can ruin their whole nation and it can manipulate a whole country, because bitcoin is a cryptocurrency that very in demand to the whole world and many big persons uses it and investing in it, that's why I said that it can ruin a country
The thing you do say here is full of nonsense and its not really even fit on the possibilities why bitcoin can ruin a country. Having those big persons you do said will invest then whats wrong with that? Bitcoin can manipulate whole country? Addicted with bitcoin?on what way? All things mentioned are full of shit. I havent heard about bitcoin addiction,i would rather see it as positive side getting addicted to it would involved for you to engage even more on making money which isnt really bad either.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:24:08 AM

if bitcoin become a currency of one Country, maybe it can destroy that country? Think of it, Bitcoins do not have a tax, and tax are used by the government to make that country a good one, without tax, what will be used to spend and make that country a good one?
Talking about a taxes, basically without a tax is of course the wheels of country's government can not run in accordance with its function, the development will never be happened also welfare and prosperity will be far from wishful thought. So, yeah it can ruin a country if bitcoin become a currency of one country but without a tax applied.
In my place, grateful there are still many people who although bitcoin is still not legal completely and not yet applied a tax.. but people are still trying to pay taxes after cashing it on the basis of income from job or combined with other taxes.
cluelesssoul

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:35:12 AM

BitCoin shouldn't be seen from any one country's perspective. The crux of the technology blurs the borders and functions as single economy regardless of where any user comes from. All one needs to do is be connected and join the network.

The chances of BitCoin ruining a country are sleek while on the other hand for a country like Japan, BitCoin contributed 0.3% in GDP recent year.
btc.fanda

Activity: 100
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:50:54 AM

No, I do n't think so
cluelesssoul

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:05:33 PM

No, I do n't think so

Here is the link on the Japan GDP reference.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-adds-03-to-japans-gdp-claim-nomura-analysts

Good day!
RakknRoll

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:26:30 PM

I think it can ruin country, because bitcoin can ruin your life and you will be addicted in using bitcoin,
there is many country who are afraid in bitcoin because it can ruin their whole nation and it can manipulate a whole country.
Ompyon

Activity: 715
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:39:43 PM

Well, i just thought, if bitcoin become a currency of one Country, maybe it can destroy that country? Think of it, Bitcoins do not have a tax, and tax are used by the government to make that country a good one, without tax, what will be used to spend and make that country a good one?

What do you think?
it seems impossible for a country to make bitcoin as the currency of the country, because every country already has its own currency. but if there is a country that replaces its currency with bitcoin, then the economy in that country will be difficult to control

]
s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:47:08 PM

"How come ?" That is the question comes to my mind when I see this inquiry.  Bitcoin is not harmful in the whole country; 
they will not give any problems that will leads to a destruction. In fact bitcoin helps the whole country to become more efficient and have a high economic financial stability. Through this they make the life of all people more awesome than before.
Pusarbumi

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:19:14 PM

"How come ?" That is the question comes to my mind when I see this inquiry.  Bitcoin is not harmful in the whole country; 
they will not give any problems that will leads to a destruction. In fact bitcoin helps the whole country to become more efficient and have a high economic financial stability. Through this they make the life of all people more awesome than before.

Basically the country is too restrained its citizens by applying the rule that bitcoin is an illegal one. the fact that people can earn money without bothering to work hard in the fields. bitcoin is a very good stock industry and easy to register or transactions without having to go to the office provide job applications
shanksluffy

Activity: 85

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 01:12:49 PM

Well, i just thought, if bitcoin become a currency of one Country, maybe it can destroy that country? Think of it, Bitcoins do not have a tax, and tax are used by the government to make that country a good one, without tax, what will be used to spend and make that country a good one?

What do you think?
  Bitcoin is an currency in the internet that uses by people who literate on the technology. I think bitcoin cannot ruin the country unless of they use it on terrorist aspect but we have high probability or chance that bitcoin cannot ruin the country. Bitcoin can help the country rather becausw it help people to gain or earn money to fullfil needs and wants
Conquerogue32

Activity: 81

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:40:18 PM

I think it can ruin the development of a country especially since it bypasses taxes... Govts will end up not having funds to further the development of its country.
Pusarbumi

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:28:01 PM

Bitcoin can still be digital gold,the reserve currency, no matter how fancy the new technologies are. In any case it will be a slow movement from bitcoin to the new technology thing.Bitcoin has built a lot of trust.I would say that is why it is nearing parity with Gold.

Times are evolving. Until we came to the technological century. The average transaction in this era is done online. In fact has also present a means of payment in the internet universe, ie digital currency or cryptocurrency. that is the reason why people prefer online transactions and likened it to gold.
Guapongbadoy

Activity: 124

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:19:57 AM

If bitcoin will become the national currency of a certain country and will remain in a decentralised system ruining the country is really possible and the economy will totally collapse, those that have not access or undestranding about bitcoin will fall on hungriness while bitcoiners are enjoying. This is the reason why government in most country are not legalising bitcoin but also not declared as illegal. We don't know the main reason but I believe every countrys government has an intention over bitcoin.
onebtcforlife

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:56:44 AM

I think bitcoin cannot ruin a country but technology makes the country to convince about it. Already governments are majorly focusing on developing this new technology in order to get more awareness about their daily usages. Because this technology is making more convenient in many ways usages.
Paditani

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:13:13 AM

I think bitcoin cannot ruin a country but technology makes the country to convince about it. Already governments are majorly focusing on developing this new technology in order to get more awareness about their daily usages. Because this technology is making more convenient in many ways usages.

Instead Bitcoin gives us an opportunity how to do business on line and how to invest. The reasons in my country forbid are in order to implement the principles of prudence, safeguarding business competition, risk control, and consumer protection. many parties are biting the bitcoin into gambling and the government protects the consumer's right from theft.
CoachCarter

Activity: 109

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:13:32 AM
Merited by Glydel1999 (3)

No, biggest has no capabilities to do that such thing, in fact they help and improve the system of all countries. Establishing a efficient and well organized society for all of us.
Shakiramae

Activity: 91

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:07:25 AM

Every too much is bad but knowing bitcoin and how smoot the flow of organization this is.It cannot ruin a country,instead it helps people liie us to learn and engage in bitcoin.Bitcoin has run a long time and it doesn't have news that it is dangerous to humanity so, disagree with the statement that bitcoin can ruin a country.
CryptoMauren

Activity: 283

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:09:25 AM

What do you think?

Earlier, Fed President Philadephia Patrick Harker in his speech at a conference said if he doubted bitcoin could damage the value of the US dollar, mainly because he did not get support from the government.

"We call paper in our pockets as money, because we believe the paper is valuable and the government is behind it, it's all a matter of confidence," Harker was quoted as saying by CNBC,
lhadygreen

Activity: 99

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:36:08 AM

Bitcoin will not ruin a country but instead help the country in modernization.
We just need to remember that too much and too less of anything is bad. We go to the middle.
Bitcoin gives us/our country the opportunity to do business on line and invest.
In some country, they made it as their currency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: