Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:31:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think Bitcoin can ruin a Country?  (Read 28285 times)
ecnesa101

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:03:23 AM

In my opinion bitcoin is not gonna ruin a country but bitcoin will help the economy of a country with giving more benefits to people then they use bitcoin in daily life but this is not yet realize by government or they known before. its like using fiat in a country but we have more benefits that we can use it in many places in other country. In this world many people didn't know bitcoin like urban areas who don't have internet ..
konteskarlo

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:31:07 PM

It's the next step to our technology and improve the economy so do not believe those FUDs that surrounding btc that they are just used to help drugs dealing and money laundering easy because it's not totally anonynmous.
VeronAncient

Activity: 378
Merit: 125

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:37:26 AM

yes. In my opinion, if everyone in the country uses digital currency as a means of transactions and investments, then physical money is no longer needed and banks are no longer needed to save money. so that will lead to bankruptcy in the financial services company. so that the country's economy will be unstable and cause big problems.
apelopus

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:05:41 PM

yes. In my opinion, if everyone in the country uses digital currency as a means of transactions and investments, then physical money is no longer needed and banks are no longer needed to save money. so that will lead to bankruptcy in the financial services company. so that the country's economy will be unstable and cause big problems.

Actually, financial services will more likely adopt to bitcoin. Heard that in South Korea they got special bitcoin cash machines installed.
apelopus

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:12:24 PM

More interesting question: can state-developed crypto currency destroy the country? Nowadays a huge number of developing countries (Iran, Venezuela, Russia (in process), Argentina) and even cities (Seoul) are now working on or launching their own crypto.
jerix

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:48:42 AM

Well, i just thought, if bitcoin become a currency of one Country, maybe it can destroy that country? Think of it, Bitcoins do not have a tax, and tax are used by the government to make that country a good one, without tax, what will be used to spend and make that country a good one?

What do you think?
I do not think Bitcoin will ever damage a country. But it is basically many countries that do not like and prohibit Bitcoin in his country. For me, Bitcoin has been very helpful to its users and now the life of people who rely on Bitcoin is much better than before. If Bitcoin is indeed legalized in those countries, I'm sure Bitcoin will definitely be taxed. It is unlikely that the Government will not take taxes on Bitcoin because it will certainly be detrimental to the Government as well.
jgaltt

Activity: 34

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:09:04 PM

More interesting question: can state-developed crypto currency destroy the country? Nowadays a huge number of developing countries (Iran, Venezuela, Russia (in process), Argentina) and even cities (Seoul) are now working on or launching their own crypto.
Couple of days ago found a related thread on the topic. I believe that if a democratic country uses it, it's totally fine. It always depends on what purpose of launching ICO they have. In case of Venezuela, it's just electoral propaganda campaign, but other cryptos have a chance
The thread I talked about: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3616581.new#new
Lehbane

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:38:22 PM

As of now we don't here or see some news saying about country that was affected very much because of Bitcoin in a negative way, tax about crypto is now being implemented to tax every private investor who are earning much and not paying their tax.
Mentari78

Activity: 34
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:04:50 PM

That could damage the country not a bitcoin, but human. Bitcoin is an investment-shaped platform can make money. Many of the facilities that exist in the bitcoin easily we can use.
NavishaKhairin

Activity: 121

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:47:12 PM

I do not think bitcoin will destroy a country, but it gives people a chance to invest and trade, so bitcoin can be a good tool for improving the status of an economically viable country although not legally acceptable.
tambok

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:17:04 PM

I do not think bitcoin will destroy a country, but it gives people a chance to invest and trade, so bitcoin can be a good tool for improving the status of an economically viable country although not legally acceptable.
It cannot destroy it, some banks and the government are just over reacting that bitcoin can ruin the country when in fact crytorcurrency plays a big role in our life right now that it can actually change everything, the lifestyle of people, helping them to have a better income and financial freedom.
Aghnar12

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:43:12 PM

yes i think so. btc is stronger and stronger
BTCeminjas

Activity: 322
Merit: 23

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:50:47 PM
Last edit: May 10, 2018, 09:00:54 PM by BTCeminjas

It cannot destroy it, some banks and the government are just over reacting that bitcoin can ruin the country when in fact crytorcurrency plays a big role in our life right now that it can actually change everything, the lifestyle of people, helping them to have a better income and financial freedom.
We all know that bitcoin brings us a good future that the reason some people keep embracing on bitcoin even though there's a FUD news trying to destroy bitcoin. Well, bitcoin did not destroy country beside it is a big help to the people who in need financial support. The only thing that who hate bitcoin is government, they think that bitcoin near in the future is their big competitor.
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:16:16 AM

Banks are most jealous one in this world because already everybody knows Bitcoin will change the economic growth and the payment systems in a different way. Why don't Banks itself initiate Bitcoin buying and selling them? The government should bother economic growth and future payments system in a different and in an easy way.
fileo

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:29:14 AM

It wouldn't ruin the country rather it helps the country's economic growth. No tax no problem because before the government think about that the bitcoiners lives possibly much better than without bitcoin. Government must be contented by what the good change of the citizens life. That's the important.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Simone18

Activity: 85

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:57:15 AM

Well, i just thought, if bitcoin become a currency of one Country, maybe it can destroy that country? Think of it, Bitcoins do not have a tax, and tax are used by the government to make that country a good one, without tax, what will be used to spend and make that country a good one?

What do you think?
bitcoin is not going to ruin a country, bitcoin is providing opportunities to its people for investment and trading, so bitcoin can be a good tool to increase the status of a country economically. i think if government take  serious step about bitcoin and regularize  then they can also impose tax on it and will certainly collect good tax from  bitcoin.
Absolutely right mate ,bitcoin is providing so great opportunities to individual that is why I am wodering why there are people making false statement and hate bitcoin. If they study well about btc it will give them a chance to earn and increase life status.

[   M O Z O  -  The Token of Discovery   ]   //  Whitepaper  //
               ►►  JOIN NOW  ◄◄   US$ 26M of US$ 42M already RAISED!               
Facebook  .  Twitter  .  Telegram  .  Medium  .  Reddit  .  Youtube  .  ANN Thread
VeronAncient

Activity: 378
Merit: 125

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:43:10 PM

Sandeep24

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:29:07 PM

Bitcoin is not ruin a Country because Bitcoin can provide full of opportunity for a Country to buildup its infrastructure and economic fastly. That's way various countries are allowing Bitcoin directly.
xandra

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:43:00 PM

What do you think?
bitcoin is not going to ruin a country, bitcoin is providing opportunities to its people for investment and trading, so bitcoin can be a good tool to increase the status of a country economically. i think if government take  serious step about bitcoin and regularize  then they can also impose tax on it and will certainly collect good tax from  bitcoin.

I agree with you mate,Bitcoin gives people a big chance to increase their status in life and if ever bitcoin will be legal in all countries the government will difenitely make or do a serious step so that bitcoin will not be used in illegal matters.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Magic Sarap

Activity: 350
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:40:23 PM

What do you think?
Oppositely, bitcoin provide a lot of opportunities to all the people who are investing here. They have a chances to make their life become more higher than to what status their facing now. To all the students who investing here. Apparently we should say it as a life saver and helpful.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: