Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 01:05:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think Bitcoin can ruin a Country?  (Read 28291 times)
Nanashev

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:18:07 PM

Bitcoin will rather help the development of a country and not ruin. Now, there is no taxation on cryptocurrencies because of its decentralized nature. If bitcoin becomes the main currency used by a particular nation, then it becomes centralized like fiat. In that sense, the government will definitely device a strategy to tax citizens.
xyxyrizcah

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:34:47 AM

I think bitcoin don't ruin a country because it is legal and very good for society income of the country
Jr.

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:47:47 AM

Bitcoin was created to help people to improve their living and help fasten things especially when it comes to development and payment process... People is the one ruining the reputation of Bitcoin by using it in the wrong way

tge.HORYOUToken.io    ■))   BLOCKCHAIN WITH A PURPOSE
▐ ███████████████   JOIN THE TGE   《《《 ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
dawesa

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:36:12 AM

Well, i just thought, if bitcoin become a currency of one Country, maybe it can destroy that country? Think of it, Bitcoins do not have a tax, and tax are used by the government to make that country a good one, without tax, what will be used to spend and make that country a good one?

What do you think?

Я cчитaю, oпpeдeлeннo биткoин мoжeт cтaть кoнцoм для cтpaны.
rancidgash

Activity: 735
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:19:11 PM

I don't think so, law could be changed in every possible way so goverments will secure their "money" by making taxes or any other moves which will be connected to crypto, for me it is impossible that bitcoin could ruin a country.
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:11:45 PM

Well, i just thought, if bitcoin become a currency of one Country, maybe it can destroy that country? Think of it, Bitcoins do not have a tax, and tax are used by the government to make that country a good one, without tax, what will be used to spend and make that country a good one?

What do you think?
This thinking is wrong initially. Bitcoin will never be the currency of one country, I mean that no state will agree to use bitcoin as the only currency of the state. It would be stupid on many sides. If this happens, bitcoin simply deregulates the country's economy because of its high volatility, but it is not capable of destroying it. The economy will recover quickly after this.
Also incorrect is the claim that bitcoin is not taxable. For example, in Japan there is no problem with bitcoin taxation. Why should they arise in other states ?. However, even if such problems arise, the state has a lot of ways to solve them, up to the complete prohibition of decentralized crypto currency.
IamKnowledge

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:43:49 AM

Bitcoin will not ruin any country. it will rather help to be grow the economy. even though there is no taxation on bitcoins, buying and selling has become easier especially in terms of online transaction. The government still earns his tax and profit when people buy products from companies that belong to the government with their bitcoin. I think it is still fair.
fire rab1

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:17:20 PM

earlier when paper currency was introduced it would have caused a lot of dilemma in the minds of the people but it did not stop any country from currency making infact it made things easier likewise i think it would bring a better world with no barriers of exchange rate
kaisa

Activity: 560
Merit: 145

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:07:54 PM

I think bitcoin can not destroy a country, because bitcoin does not have an organizing and controlled entity. bitcoin will run in accordance with the will of the community. while the state has everything, money, people, rules and natural wealth. I still remember that Lagarde (IMF) says to fight fire should be with fire. as well as bitcoin with bitcoin as well. artikel in here "'Fight fire with fire': IMF's Lagarde calls for bitcoin crackdown"
Zohina

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:32:38 AM

What do you think?

actually bitcoin can destroy a country is wrong thinking, because the income of a country that comes from various kinds, one of them natural resources, tax of goods and service and others, and actually bitcoin even provide various kind of easiness in transaction, so country can be very beneficial if can manage the financial transactions of market participants, only required technology readiness in regulating the financial movement.
Claudyah

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:26:43 AM

What do you think?
I think the damage will not, only the income for the state does not exist therefore the government should adopt the rules about cryptocurrency for trading or online purchase and sale and purchase transactions can be taxed, from which the economy in the country will surely add and the development of the country will be more advanced. because bitcoin is a very valuable currency and its benefits are very helpful to the finances of citizens who use it.
rosymadaan7

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:33:45 PM

Yes bitcoin can ruin any country.  Because there is no concept of taxation.  If there will be good taxation policy than any country can make growth instead of going ruin it will make development in particular country.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:51:28 AM

I don't think so, law could be changed in every possible way so goverments will secure their "money" by making taxes or any other moves which will be connected to crypto, for me it is impossible that bitcoin could ruin a country.
Of course no, the government is afraid that they will lose their biggest income from taxes. if people use bitcoin their finances will certainly be undercover. you're right the government doesn't need to be afraid of that. they can create a rule in which users are required to pay taxes, as is done by us governement..
JohnMC

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:52:20 AM

No it can't check it out. http://t.me/HrbeAirDropBot?start=499340950
VikVik95

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:58:50 PM

Of corse! Its a new era of human history.
fireman2001

Activity: 214

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 12:19:59 PM

I do not think that Bitcoin can ruin a country but instead, it will develop the economy of the country. It is obvious that Bitcoin is a way people make exchanges and it depends on how it is used.

senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:56:22 AM

What do you think?
Bitcoin can not become the currency of one country. No state will ever dare to replace its national money with a decentralized crypto currency, such as bitcoin. National money reflects the state of the economy of each state, because at par value the amount of money issued should be equal to the national wealth of the country, that is, the aggregate of its gross product.
Decentralized crypto currency generally does not have any relation to the state of the economy of any state and therefore can not be the main currency of the country's. Decentralized crypto currency can only go in parallel with the national money of the state, but do not replace them.
Angel Di

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

EVOS

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:05:49 AM

I do not think that bitcoin can destroy the country, and then who needs it, chaos people just do not need. Bitcoin itself has several other tasks and in fact the purpose as a means of payment.
nancyjewelmcdonie

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:08:21 PM

bitcoin is not going to ruin a country, bitcoin is providing opportunities to its people for investment and trading, so bitcoin can be a good tool to increase the status of a country economically. i think if government take  serious step about bitcoin and regularize  then they can also impose tax on it and will certainly collect good tax from  bitcoin. Yes, that is right, it is really providing opportunities to people, but im not talking about the individual and helping them to make a bright or good future. I am talking about the blood of the country, taxation. Though you have a point, but i think, not all people can earn bitcoin so they can increase their status. Human being can ruin the country not bitcoin, because bitcoin is providing different types opportunity where we can some amount of money with the investment we made on it. Today bitcoin has provided many facilities like trading, altcoin, online shopping, online recharge etc bitcoin has become created user friendly in between us.
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:04:24 PM

my view as a normal society if the state does not impose taxes is the question of where the country's income is? if taxes are not applied to government programs, developments will probably stop, it looks like the country will have difficulties and may be very difficult.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: