Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:36:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 236 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Tezos discussion  (Read 215610 times)
K3surfacer

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 08:20:51 AM

Well all of us that have participated, it looks like we are now part of largest ICO to date. We should get a Guinness Book of World Records Certificate lol!

It remains to be seen if we are the smartest early contributors, or the dumbest donators of all time.  Roll Eyes

this will be prob the largest coin flip in the decade

for now its was rank as no.1 biggest ICO collected .Sadly there is no promotion here or any bounty campaign that they opened .So far i only participate in their ICO as one of the investor.

No bounties because they don't need any community, as it's just plain cash run based on the crypto hype.
It's possible that Tezos ICO is the final chord in the current ICO bubble.

yep. maybe they'll end up in a courtroom. if that happens to a 'founder' then reality will return to the space and we can all get on with building and investing in creating real value for the real world instead of this increasingly grotesque display of the dark side of human failings.
You recognize that this Indiscriminately Cashing Out (ICO) is apparently based in Switzerland. And everyone knows once money is in Switzerland no one is able to take it out. Secondly, according to what law one is able to reclaim a donation?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Geenstijl
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 08:59:21 AM

Received a very high investment . You may not find a buyer when it comes out. This amount will increase even more.

Is this official? They write Dollar with 1 L?
J_A_Bankster

Activity: 138
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 09:11:04 AM

Received a very high investment . You may not find a buyer when it comes out. This amount will increase even more.

Yes that is a typo.... Now you can make a big deal out of it, like how the hell can they make a typo when they are given hundreds of millions..what a bunch of amateurs etc etc

Or you can look at tit the other way around... This is exactly why the world needs blockchain tech... human error is always and will always be a problem... a mistake is easy to make...

p.s. I also made a typo above i see... I'll leave it there Smiley Cookie if you find it Cheesy
K3surfacer

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 09:28:01 AM

https://i.resimyukle.xyz/UyT1T.jpg

Yes that is a typo.... Now you can make a big deal out of it, like how the hell can they make a typo when they are given hundreds of millions..what a bunch of amateurs etc etc

Or you can look at tit the other way around... This is exactly why the world needs blockchain tech... human error is always and will always be a problem... a mistake is easy to make...

p.s. I also made a typo above i see... I'll leave it there Smiley Cookie if you find it Cheesy

No. Do not mislead others please. The error means these "developer" can not write a 10 words code to get the value of their crypto coins from coincap. So you expect them to write 10mil words code to establish a blockchain? What a joke.
eastwind_ja

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 09:29:06 AM

too much money has been  raised ,  dare not to join in this ICO  right now .  What do you guys think about this project ?

J_A_Bankster

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 09:33:25 AM

No. Do not mislead others please. The error means these "developer" can not write a 10 words code to get the value of their crypto coins from coincap. So you expect them to write 10mil words code to establish a blockchain? What a joke.

Lol you are so proving my point, priceless Smiley Go drink some more vinegar and try to wash that remaining sand out of your vajayjay Cheesy Cheesy
K3surfacer

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 09:44:21 AM

Lol you are so proving my point, priceless Smiley Go drink some more vinegar and try to wash that remaining sand out of your vajayjay Cheesy Cheesy
So you think "blockchain tech" is established with no code written by humans and especially by those who "can not write a 10 words code to get the value of their crypto coins from coincap"? Finish your primary school before donating money.

You should not think people like me are against new projects. Here the point is show us something that we can study and decide to invest. One alpha, beta version of something. Some practical example, some code to open and see. Something.
J_A_Bankster

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 09:51:26 AM

So you think "blockchain tech" is established with no code written by humans and especially by those who "can not write a 10 words code to get the value of their crypto coins from coincap"? Finish your primary school before donating money.

Hahaha you debate like a leftie lol... Blockchain technology, provided it is coded in correctly, will completely eliminate the human error factor, hence the popularity of this technology and explosive adaption in the worlds economy... human errors are everywhere... Einstein had to re-do his work many times due to minor errors... If this is the type of triviality that makes you deteriorate into a meltdown i highly doubt you have many friends or accomplishments in this life...

Why are you here anyway except venting your pathetic frustrations?  Tongue Tongue Grin Cheesy
K3surfacer

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 09:55:36 AM

Hahaha you debate like a leftie lol... Blockchain technology, provided it is coded in correctly, will completely eliminate the human error factor, hence the popularity of this technology and explosive adaption in the worlds economy... human errors are everywhere... Einstein had to re-do his work many times due to minor errors... If this is the type of thing that makes you deteriorate in a meltdown i highly doubt you have many friends or accomplishments in this life...

Why are you here anyway except venting your pathetic frustrations?  Tongue Tongue Grin Cheesy
Why I am here? Because that's what a forum is made for. Be happy and don't worry. This whole topic for you. I hope you get the profit you want.
Sharma
Legendary

Activity: 1092

GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 10:20:06 AM

too much money has been  raised ,  dare not to join in this ICO  right now .  What do you guys think about this project ?
I would also prefer not to participate in ico and take my chance to buy when in exchange.
That will save me from any loss that I might suffer in case the price crash or devs failed to deliver what thry promise.

█████▄▄▄▄
   ████████████▄▄▄            ▀██████
   ███ ▀▀▀▀█████████▄          ▀█████
   ███         ▀▀▀█████▄         ▀███
   ███              ▀▀████▄▄███    ▀▀
   ███                ▀███████▀
   ███                    █████
   ███     ███▄         ▄███████
   ▐██▌     ▀███▄     ▄███▀  ███
   ▐███       ▀███▄▄ ███▀     ███
    ███▌        ▀████        ▐██▌
     ███         ████         ███
      ███      ▄█████▄       ▐██
       ███   ▄████▀ ▀███▄     ▐██
        ███▄████▀     ▀███▄   ███
         █████▀         ▀███▄████
          ██▀             ▀█████▌
                            ▀███▌
  ██████                      ▀▀
  ▀▀▀███
     ███
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
             JOIN US             
TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK
LINKEDIN WHITEPAPER
pabloangello
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 10:27:48 AM

Numbers on tezos website dont move at all since hours.

LoCoin

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 10:42:13 AM
Last edit: July 04, 2017, 11:31:01 AM by LoCoin

How is it possible that Tezos is already been traded at hitbtc if the Ico hasn't finished? At a price of Ƀ 0.0003720.
I do not understand. Is this real?.
tomkat

Activity: 1022
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 11:37:09 AM

How is it possible that Tezos is already been traded at hitbtc if the Ico hasn't finished? At a price of Ƀ 0.0003720.

it's probably IOU, or another "smart" idea of an instrument just to make fast cash in advance
usually, IOU(ed) coins are marked somehow in the market name, but apparently hitbtc doesn't care too much - they want fees now  Grin
helloge
Legendary

Activity: 1057

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 11:41:16 AM

Is there still have the 15% bonus right now? I saw many comments above that do not to buy the tokens any more and there are some problem about the BTC tokens, what's that mean?

▄▄███▄▄             
            ███████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄    ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ███████████▄▄     ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀█████████████▄▄       
     ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀█████████████▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄ ▀▀████████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
             ▀▀█████▀▀           

.CARDSTACK..............
...The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet.....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..Bringing scalability and usability to....
..dApps for mass market adoption......
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..TOKEN EVENT      .GET ON WHITELIST.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---Twitter   ⦁   Telegram   ⦁   Blog   ⦁   Bitcointalk----
cylxj88

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 11:44:31 AM

Everything looking very nice,I decided to invest in the project and I hope this will be the right decision. Wishing for the project will be successful than what I expected
Mythul

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 11:48:05 AM

I'll be honest with you guys.
I've just threw $500 at the monitor, at their 90s site.

Hope it all goes well and all of you get rich and can afford a lambo.
LoCoin

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 11:49:11 AM

it's probably IOU, or another "smart" idea of an instrument just to make fast cash in advance
usually, IOU(ed) coins are marked somehow in the market name, but apparently hitbtc doesn't care too much - they want fees now  Grin

Thank you tomkat. Didn't know about IOU. Hope this kind of instruments don't have influence in the future price ot the real token, or may be taken as an anchor.
shannen87

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 11:50:51 AM

If somebody forgets the wallet password, can this be retreived by the Private address/key? Thank you.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 12:01:47 PM

I have some issue since blokchain confirmation still not confirming my btc and I'm still not seeing how many tezos do I have after sending my btc its just showing
my btc but the amount of tezos is not there I'm I still capable to have the 20% free? I'm done doing it yesterday afternoon.
zahra4577

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 12:08:59 PM

If somebody forgets the wallet password, can this be retreived by the Private address/key? Thank you.
Password is important in case you lose your priv key to wallet but if you forget password and still have priv key,you can still access your wallet and claim tezzies during distribution.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 236 »
  Print  

Jump to: