Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:55:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 236 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Tezos discussion  (Read 215610 times)
freew5660

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 08:35:40 AM

Tezos to the moon!

Wait for a product before to da the moon.

August update is huge and seems enough for to the moon I guess, that $50m could attract lots of startups  Cheesy
https://www.tezos.ch/august-update.html#august-update
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Stripple

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 08:47:49 AM

I don't even see it as an argument. Rules were very clear about this one - If you send less than 0.1 btc tezos won't be created and you might end up loosing all your coins. Warnings were all over the place, you could not have missed it. if you are still stupid enough to send less amount, you might as well send bitcoins to a wrong address.
Although I get what you're saying and you're right, I wonder how many people send less than 0.1 (perhaps by accident). I mean if the Tezos foundation has 200+ million dollars now, and there's perhaps 50-100 people that sent less than 0.1, then isn't it worth more to just compensate those people than to cut them off and make them feel 'robbed'? For sure it would be different if the ICO raised 10 million and they would be more strapped for cash, but now?

Again they were indeed the rules, but I'm wondering if it isn't just easier and better for everyone if they transferred a few hundred coins to those people.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
first.down

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 03:02:38 PM

if I remember correctly, Tezos will refund if the contribution under 0.1 BTC
legday

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 03:08:23 PM

I don't even see it as an argument. Rules were very clear about this one - If you send less than 0.1 btc tezos won't be created and you might end up loosing all your coins. Warnings were all over the place, you could not have missed it. if you are still stupid enough to send less amount, you might as well send bitcoins to a wrong address.
Although I get what you're saying and you're right, I wonder how many people send less than 0.1 (perhaps by accident). I mean if the Tezos foundation has 200+ million dollars now, and there's perhaps 50-100 people that sent less than 0.1, then isn't it worth more to just compensate those people than to cut them off and make them feel 'robbed'? For sure it would be different if the ICO raised 10 million and they would be more strapped for cash, but now?

Again they were indeed the rules, but I'm wondering if it isn't just easier and better for everyone if they transferred a few hundred coins to those people.
I agree better to send it back, although noone can complain if they won't. Price of bitcoin back then was around 2500$ now its around 3700. so I'm not sure how they will do the refund
first.down

Activity: 52

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 04:01:41 PM

A suggestion for Tezos team if you read this.

everyone knows Tezos undeniable advantage in blockchain technology but it us just another token if there is no real daily usage. I suggest Tezos to build large ecosystem around Tezos such as market place, Visa and MasterCard usage. With huge financial and human resources, I think Tezos can easily do it.
Petpowder

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 04:32:18 PM

BTW here is a Tezos telegram community: https://t.me/tezosico
Is this the official telegram community ? I heard they had issues with people spoofing their slack identities and had to close slack, is that still the case ?

Its a non official channel I guess. But still a great source for informing people about latest updates. They have own bot and Info channel beside main discussion group. Massive fans, lol
keithers
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001

This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 07:44:27 PM

So 50 mill is being dedicated to companies who want to build applications on top of the Tezos platform...I think that is a good use of capital.   

I expect that we will start to see a bunch of ICOs come out on top of the Tezos platforms sort of similar to what we are seeing on Ethereum right now.
The Goat Master

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 09:02:38 PM

So 50 mill is being dedicated to companies who want to build applications on top of the Tezos platform...I think that is a good use of capital.   

I expect that we will start to see a bunch of ICOs come out on top of the Tezos platforms sort of similar to what we are seeing on Ethereum right now.

Yes, probably we'll see the same as Ethereum based ICOs.
Also it's really great decision to use that kind of money as attract the new projects.

██
         ▄▄▀  ▀▄
        ▄▀▀▄▄▄  ▀▄
      ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▀▄
    ▄▀ █  ▄▄▀▀ █  █ ▀▄▄
  ▄▀  ██▀█ ▄▀▀▄ █ █  █▀▄
██   █ █▐▌█ ██ █ ██ █   ██
  ▀▄█  █ █ ▀▄▄▀▄▄███  ▄▀
   ▀▀▄ █▄▄█▄█▀▀   █ ▄▀
      ▀▄▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀▀██▀
        ▀▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▀
          ▀▄  ▄▀▀
            ██
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀▀
███
███
███
 ███▄         ▄▄
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███
█████████████

█████████████

█████████████
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██████████████▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀███
███             ███
███             ███
███             ███
 ███▄         ▄███
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███

▄▄
████
 ▀▀
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
.▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.
FACEBOOK       REDDIT       TELEGRAM
BITCOINTALK   TWITTER   INSTAGRAM
silvestar
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 04:44:28 PM

After the closure of Slack channel, here they say they have been using this chat application for expectative discussions: https://riot.im/app/#/room/#tezos:matrix.org I think I'm going to follow it.  Roll Eyes
MrCoinMan

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 09:39:37 PM

Hi Forum,
I would like to buy Tezos when they open, if they dip to or below the ico price.  My question is how will I be able to buy it?

Would I buy on a stock exchange, like a standard stock, or would I need to buy on an altcoin exchange?
If I need to buy on an altcoin exchange, which is the safest altcoin exchange to buy it?
Will I be able to buy in US dollars, or will I need to buy bitcoin first, and then exchange for tezos?

I expect that I will need to buy quick, before the price goes back up.  Please give me some guidelines, on how I should do this and not hurt myself in the process.
Thanks much,
duke944

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 09:50:27 PM

Hi Forum,
I would like to buy Tezos when they open, if they dip to or below the ico price.  My question is how will I be able to buy it?

Would I buy on a stock exchange, like a standard stock, or would I need to buy on an altcoin exchange?
If I need to buy on an altcoin exchange, which is the safest altcoin exchange to buy it?
Will I be able to buy in US dollars, or will I need to buy bitcoin first, and then exchange for tezos?

I expect that I will need to buy quick, before the price goes back up.  Please give me some guidelines, on how I should do this and not hurt myself in the process.
Thanks much,

You should be able to go to your local Walmart - use a credit card to buy tez at customer service.  Grin
But seriously, you need to do a ton of research on your own.
rejosh

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 10:11:24 PM

Hi Forum,

Thanks much,

You should be able to go to your local Walmart - use a credit card to buy tez at customer service.  Grin
But seriously, you need to do a ton of research on your own.

ha ha you want to invest in crypto without even knowing where to get it. Keep your money safe that’s my suggestion. If you still want to gamble with your money without any deep understanding of any coin you can try some good exchanges to buy reasonably established coins. Try bittrex or poloniex they are good exchanges. I would sagest to you to have some good read about all coins before you enter into this game to be milliner.   

████████
         ██████████████
     ████████   ████████
  ███████               ███████
██████                     ▀███▀
████                               
██                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████                     ▀████████
██████                     ▀██████
  ███████               ███████
     ████████   ████████
         ██████████████
               ████████

GoNetwork=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
[
]
[
]

▄ 
                          ▄▄███
                    ▄▄█▀▀  ██
              ▄▄█▀▀     ██▌
        ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀   ██
 ▄▄█▀▀     ▄█▀     ▐██
██     ▄██▀          █▌
 ▀▀██▄███▀       ██
    ██▀▀█▄▄▄    ███
     █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
      █▄█▀

▄███▄▄   ▄
  ██                           ██████████▀
  ████▄                   ███████████▀
   ▀████████▄▄     ███████████
  ▄▄███████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
        ███████████████████
           ▀███████████████▀
              ▄███████████▀
   ▄▄█████████████▀

nter]
vinipoars

Activity: 581
Merit: 507

To the moon!

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2017, 11:45:22 PM

Hi Forum,

Thanks much,

"I don't know absolute nothing about cryptocurrencies", said "MrCoinMan". lol   Grin
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 01:11:44 AM

Hi Forum,
I would like to buy Tezos when they open, if they dip to or below the ico price.  My question is how will I be able to buy it?

I expect that I will need to buy quick, before the price goes back up.  Please give me some guidelines, on how I should do this and not hurt myself in the process.
Thanks much,

"I don't know absolute nothing about cryptocurrencies", said "MrCoinMan". lol   Grin

FWIW, we're not talkin' 'bout some teenager here looking for advice given that McM types the old-school way, viz. two spaces after a full stop. I'd say this dude's been 'round the block[chain] a time or three, his singular post of a newly created user account perhaps having an ulterior motive.
chesthing
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 02:48:38 PM

If btc is 2x more expensive than during the tezos ico price, will some buyers be trying to get out so they can dump for fiat perhaps? or will they see tezos as a way to make more btc and be more inclined to stay in?
Very curious how this will be received on the exchanges.
bengems

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 06:53:27 AM

If btc has more value than its price during the ico, human behaviour has it that most people will dump their bags for 65% fiat profit, but the strong hands will take the heat and the reward of long term.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The Goat Master

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 08:18:08 AM

If btc is 2x more expensive than during the tezos ico price, will some buyers be trying to get out so they can dump for fiat perhaps? or will they see tezos as a way to make more btc and be more inclined to stay in?
Very curious how this will be received on the exchanges.
I think the increasing gives value to Tezos. They hold and that means their budget expanding. And that leads them team to flexibility.

██
         ▄▄▀  ▀▄
        ▄▀▀▄▄▄  ▀▄
      ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▀▄
    ▄▀ █  ▄▄▀▀ █  █ ▀▄▄
  ▄▀  ██▀█ ▄▀▀▄ █ █  █▀▄
██   █ █▐▌█ ██ █ ██ █   ██
  ▀▄█  █ █ ▀▄▄▀▄▄███  ▄▀
   ▀▀▄ █▄▄█▄█▀▀   █ ▄▀
      ▀▄▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀▀██▀
        ▀▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▀
          ▀▄  ▄▀▀
            ██
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀▀
███
███
███
 ███▄         ▄▄
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███
█████████████

█████████████

█████████████
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██████████████▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀███
███             ███
███             ███
███             ███
 ███▄         ▄███
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███

▄▄
████
 ▀▀
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
.▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.
FACEBOOK       REDDIT       TELEGRAM
BITCOINTALK   TWITTER   INSTAGRAM
chesthing
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 03:01:38 PM

If btc has more value than its price during the ico, human behaviour has it that most people will dump their bags for 65% fiat profit, but the strong hands will take the heat and the reward of long term.

Tezos buyers aren't of the same mindset as buyers of typical shitcoin icos that pay lots of bounties and launch quickly. I wouldn't be surprised if Tezos hits the exchanges at 2x+ ico btc price and holds there.
vitocorp

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 03:13:43 PM

Tezos shot straight through the stratosphere in the blink of an eye with their Initial Coin Offering several weeks back. Tezos raised an unbelievable $232 million in and ICO that took just two weeks. Simply incredible.

https://www.crowdfundinsider.com/2017/08/120569-raising-232-million-ico-tezos-gives-back-50-million-commitment-companies-looking-use-tezos-platform/
cattani30

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Patience is the key to success

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 04:47:08 PM

They made a good move by not launching the coin on the exchanges after ico end. I am sure they are preparing the project launch in a perfect manner and with good profit for the buyers
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 236 »
  Print  

Jump to: