Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:09:07 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 [140] 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 ... 323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: TaaS — Tokenized Closed-End Fund  (Read 277149 times)
BT3KRANT

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 03:28:09 AM

I just bought 1200taas

How can I calculate how much dividends we will get in first quarter?  O.50$ = 600$ for 1200of taas?

We calculate masterplan and if team of taas will deliver everything on time price of taas will be at the end of year 40-50$ range.

If you are wise invest in taas now so you will get dividends + price rise

Stable with legal team

Awesome

There is so much horrible, horrible information here so let me explain to you how the fund works.

1) You won't get many dividends if at all during the first quarter. They are interested in mid to long term investments, not day trading. Thus they need time to get more investments made that appreciate in value. There are no magical dividends to be calculated, it is all based on math.

2) The only way the Taas Token could be worth 40-50 is if the value of their holdings grew 40-50x from the ICO. Ethereum grew 3-4x, true, and Bitcoin grew, but not 40-50 times its ICO price. If they take the BTC/ETH they received and get involved in projects that increase vastly in price, then you may get some payouts.
3) If the price of the TAAS token grows beyond the value of their holdings, it would be because people think the team can somehow do magic and earn greater rewards in the future (e.g., they demonstrate they are able to be fast enough to get into hard ICO's like BAT, which they failed to get into).
4) If you are truly interested in slowly but surely growing your investments, buy Bitcoin or Ethereum and hold it. As Warren Buffet has said (paraphrasing) "the stockmarket is a way to transfer wealth from the impatient to the patient".

I would be cautious buying too much TAAS until they actually start buying into projects.

TAAS, if you're reading this, my money is on FCT, MKR, XRP, NVO, and IOTA. Best of luck!

Let me explain :

Price of btc (at this momen): 2555
Price of ether (at this moment) : 235

Taas hold:
44 773.5 ether
2596.7 btc

So they have 17 156 000 $

NAV : 17 156 000 - 7 569 000 = 9 987 000
(The 7 569 000 was given by gran thornton, an external audit)

The holders have 50%, so 4 493 000.
The number of token : 8 146 000.
4493000 ÷ 8146000 = 0.61 $ per token for the first quarter.
And I don't even put the 570 ether who were invested.

I saw that this calculation had been approved by Dimitri on telegram.

But of course, if the price of ether and btc crash before august, the dividends will crash too.
(Sorry for my english)

If that's what they're doing, it's stupid and should never have been done. They should give everyone 10 cents dividend first quarter, and use the BTC/ETH to invest in other projects that could multiple returns. Giving back 25% of the fund is a dividend is fraudulent, they're literally giving you back your own money you could have held. The promise is that they can/will/should/could use the funds and their expertise in the space to achieve outsized returns relative to what an individual might be able to do.

25 % of the profits are reinvested. That was in the whitepaper since the beginning. Not 80 or 90, but 25. If you re not ok with the project, you should go away.

The problem is that the appreciating value of BTC/ETH is not "profit". Distributing your own money back to you is not what people signed up for. They needed to make this clear and have not, sadly.
andreag

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 04:20:50 AM

I underestimated this project! Things are definitely not the way I thought! To receive the dividends is it necessary to have my TaaS in my ETH wallet or have no problem in stay on the Exchanges?

yes you should hold your taas on your eth wallet to receive devidens, if you let your taas on exchange you will not get deviden but the exchange will receive it
Hi, sorry if is a bit of a dumb question; for those not participating in the ICO and just buying now form exchanges, there will be any dividend if the token are moved to a private wallet?
cychan2

Activity: 54

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 04:34:48 AM

What is taas team price prediction after releasing kepler?

Hey masstahcoiner,

The team at TAAS don't do prediction/speculations on the value of it's token.
While it is; of course; quite possible that the release of an incredible program like Kepler can affect the price; we all know how the market is "volatile" and unpredictable.
That being said; we don't want to create false expectations to our investors and only do statements on solid and certain facts.

Thank you!
Is Kepler in any way related to TaaS price? I was under the impression that it's a separate creation of the devs, and the only thing it has to do with TaaS is that us ICO investors get 1 year free access.

Also, when dividend profit is calculated, do you calculated based on USD (aka we get big dividends) or BTC/ETH ?

Hey n00b3rt ,

Kepler is an in-house project launched by TAAS. The software is actually used by the team to do their risk management on the choosing of their investments.
The profits shares are calculated in USD and given in ETH.

Hope I answered your question!

What's the investment plan of TaaS? Is it going to just hold the ICO-ed BTC/ETH? What's the current portfolio? Thanks.

Hey cychan2,

TAAS will be holding anything that is seen fit for a good profit.
You can view our current portfolio/holdings in our in-house cryptographic audit platform: https://ca.taas.fund/wallets/dashboard

Thank you!

Thanks LightSamuel, the dashboard looks great for regular checkup. Btw, I didn't check the actual whitepaper yet. Will taaS participate in ICO too? That would be truly awesome if it does.
ahtrenblay

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 05:31:51 AM

still wait for batch three
imbest

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 05:37:52 AM

This project was the worst I've ever worked with! Smiley
I spent over $3 on fees and I could not withdraw 20 miserable TaaS!
"Warning! Error encountered during contract execution [Out of gas]"
Actual Tx Cost / Fee: 0.002436 Ether ($0.60)
YOU WANT MORE WHAT?
Hello my friend,
I can understand your problem but taas team can't help you on this situation. You need to increase your gas fee by manual. Just put some extra gas while generating the transaction.
Next time please put at least 150000 gas fee and your transaction will be proceed without having any error.
Please note that default gas fee is not enough for some transaction, 120000-150000 gas is recommended at this moment.
jamalaezaz
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2017, 06:13:53 AM

Final Dead Line for Bounties

Hello. its been a long while that the bounties are finished but there was some delay in payment due to user's wallet Addresses,

I am giving one more Week to all those users who still didn't sent me their wallets to claim Bounty.. From Today till Next Monday (12 June). I'll collect all addresses and make batch 3 payment. after that I (Bounty Campaign Manager) will not be responsible for anyone who doesn't care for himself.. Everyone who come online After 12 June should directly Contact with Project Owner, owner will Decide to pay or to not pay.

This is Last and Final Deadline.

To Know how to Claim/Send Details For bounty Payment Read:

https://medium.com/@jamalaezaz/submit-your-address-for-taas-bounty-payment-ca7360835b98

To See Your Total Payment in Final Sheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1XKlY9xEGkX4RdRmAS3nCkLtvFK9aSUVrVvB7L22uihk/edit#gid=0

Best Regards.
Jamal

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
xcajun21

Activity: 742
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 07:19:03 AM

YOU WANT MORE WHAT?

I had that happen and it worked when you double the gas amount, that is already little.

Man the ico was great and the bounty, I intuitively knew that the price would rise afterwards, but one is to believe and one is to see and experience. haha
amintek15

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 07:38:28 AM

I just bought 1200taas

How can I calculate how much dividends we will get in first quarter?  O.50$ = 600$ for 1200of taas?

We calculate masterplan and if team of taas will deliver everything on time price of taas will be at the end of year 40-50$ range.

Stable with legal team

Awesome

There is so much horrible, horrible information here so let me explain to you how the fund works.

1) You won't get many dividends if at all during the first quarter. They are interested in mid to long term investments, not day trading. Thus they need time to get more investments made that appreciate in value. There are no magical dividends to be calculated, it is all based on math.

2) The only way the Taas Token could be worth 40-50 is if the value of their holdings grew 40-50x from the ICO. Ethereum grew 3-4x, true, and Bitcoin grew, but not 40-50 times its ICO price. If they take the BTC/ETH they received and get involved in projects that increase vastly in price, then you may get some payouts.
3) If the price of the TAAS token grows beyond the value of their holdings, it would be because people think the team can somehow do magic and earn greater rewards in the future (e.g., they demonstrate they are able to be fast enough to get into hard ICO's like BAT, which they failed to get into).
4) If you are truly interested in slowly but surely growing your investments, buy Bitcoin or Ethereum and hold it. As Warren Buffet has said (paraphrasing) "the stockmarket is a way to transfer wealth from the impatient to the patient".

I would be cautious buying too much TAAS until they actually start buying into projects.

TAAS, if you're reading this, my money is on FCT, MKR, XRP, NVO, and IOTA. Best of luck!

Let me explain :

Taas hold:
44 773.5 ether
2596.7 btc

But of course, if the price of ether and btc crash before august, the dividends will crash too.
(Sorry for my english)

If that's what they're doing, it's stupid and should never have been done. They should give everyone 10 cents dividend first quarter, and use the BTC/ETH to invest in other projects that could multiple returns. Giving back 25% of the fund is a dividend is fraudulent, they're literally giving you back your own money you could have held. The promise is that they can/will/should/could use the funds and their expertise in the space to achieve outsized returns relative to what an individual might be able to do.

25 % of the profits are reinvested. That was in the whitepaper since the beginning. Not 80 or 90, but 25. If you re not ok with the project, you should go away.

The problem is that the appreciating value of BTC/ETH is not "profit". Distributing your own money back to you is not what people signed up for. They needed to make this clear and have not, sadly.

I also can't believe they will distribute dividents this way. If they do so in 2 years they will hold nothing, whats the point ? someone from the team should make it clear I think dividents will be only from the "extra profit" from what they invest and not from holding their ICO money
Smolko

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 07:46:33 AM

Big thumbs up to the TAAS support. Wrote yesterday afternoon on sunday an email to their support regarding an issue with my wallet on the TAAS website. Received a personal message within 5 minutes ( no standart answer email). Problem was solved in the evening on the same day !

Really good !

╓╥ ,╦╣▌"       ,╔╗▄▄▄▓▓▓▒▄▄╦╗,       ╙╫▌╗  ╔,
        ╔█Hj╫╝`     ╓▄▓██▓╨▓█▓Ü█Ñ`║█▓███▓▄w     ╙╝▀H╙█H
     ,φ ╣M ╓╓╥w  ,╗▓███████Å╨╙╨█▀╙╨▓████████▄,  ╓╥w, ╙Ñ ╗
     ╫█  ╝╝╩╨` ,▄██████▌░╣Ñ    ▓M `▀▓█▒░╚▀▓███▓. "╙╝╝M  █▒
  ╔╗ ║M,╗▄╫▀" ╔▓█████▓╦╬▄█▄╦╦╦╗█▌╦▄▓████▄▄▓█████╗ ╙╝╫▄╗,╙M ╗m
  ╠█H  "╓╥   ╔▓█▓██M    ▓▀     ▓Ñ║████████████╨╩▓▄   ╥░"  ╔█M
   ▀M╓╬▓▀`   ╫ÑÑ ╟▌     ▓H     ▓Ñ╫█████████████▄╙▓H  `▀▓▄ ╟▀
j▓╗  ``╓╦   ]▓w╫▓▓▌╓╓╓╓╔█╦╓╓╓╓╓▓▄╓╫████████████▓╦▓H  :╗w``  ╔▓
 ╙▓N ╔▓▌"   "▓╨``╫█▌Ö░`╙█░````"█Ñ`````▓▌"▓█████╨"▓H   ╙▀▓╦ ╬▓╨
 ╗╦` ``╓▄M   ╫Ñ  ╚████▓▄█H     ▓M     ▓Ñ ,████▌ ╔▓`  j▄,`` `╔╦
 ╙▓▓. ╔█▌    ╙▓φ.]▓███████▄▄╗.,▓N....╔▓░.╟███▓`,╣M    ╣█U ╓▓▓╛
   ╙M Φ╨╔▓H   ╙▓▓╨╜████████▓╨╙╙█▀╙╙╙╙▓▓╨╙╜██▀╙╣█M   j▓╕╙▀ ╨╨`
 ╫▄╦,  :▓█`    `╝Φw╙╣▓████▌`   ▓M   ╔▓`  ╓▓M,▄▌`    `█▓   ╓╦▄M
  ╙▀▓▌.j▓` ╗U    `╝╫▄▓███▓▓▄╥╥╥█▄╥╥╔▓▄╥╥╬█▄╬▀`    ║▄ ╙▓ ╔╣▓▀"
    ╓,,   j█▌ ╓,    `╝▀██▓▄╫▓░`▓M,╫▓Ü╫██▓▀"`   ╓, ╣█m   ,,╓
    ╙▀██▄, ▓M ╫█N ╦,    `"╙╝▀▀▀▀▀▀▀Å╨""    ╔╗ ╔█▒ ╚▓ ╓▄▓█▀"
       `""    ╙█▒ ╣█U ║▄,             ╓▄H ╔█▌ ╫█M    ""`
       ╚╫▓█▓▄▄,"` ╙█▌ ║█▓            ,▓█M ▓█M "`╓╗▄▓█▓▌H
         ``"╙╙"    ╙╨  ╣█H     Φm    ╚█▌  ╨`    ╙╙╙"``
           '╩▀▓▓▓▀M     "   "Φ▓██ΦM   "    '╩▀▓▓▓▀╩
                ╓▄▄▓██▓M     ╔▀╩▀N     ╚▓██▓▓▄,
                """"`                     `""""
XinFin

Twitter LinkedIn
━━  Telegram  ━━
Youtube    Reddit
Ris88

Activity: 2110
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 07:51:26 AM

YOU WANT MORE WHAT?

I had that happen and it worked when you double the gas amount, that is already little.

Man the ico was great and the bounty, I intuitively knew that the price would rise afterwards, but one is to believe and one is to see and experience. haha
Why it can happen at least make it easier in gas delivery or to charge the gas for the token delivery of Myetherwallet ...
Yosh1

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 09:41:25 AM

I just bought 1200taas

Stable with legal team

Awesome

Let me explain :

Taas hold:
44 773.5 ether
2596.7 btc

(Sorry for my english)

I also can't believe they will distribute dividents this way. If they do so in 2 years they will hold nothing, whats the point ? someone from the team should make it clear I think dividents will be only from the "extra profit" from what they invest and not from holding their ICO money

How can you say "If they do so in 2 years they will hold nothing" Huh I think you don't understand the concept ...
They had 7 560 000 in the ico, they will increase the fund of more then 2 million after august,  and they will always increase the fund if they make money. Where is the loss ?
amintek15

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 10:36:11 AM

I just bought 1200taas

Stable with legal team

Awesome

Let me explain :

Taas hold:
44 773.5 ether
2596.7 btc

(Sorry for my english)

How can you say "If they do so in 2 years they will hold nothing" Huh I think you don't understand the concept ...
They had 7 560 000 in the ico, they will increase the fund of more then 2 million after august,  and they will always increase the fund if they make money. Where is the loss ?

I think you don't understand not me.. Imagine if they hold 100 ETH, the price of ETH goes x2 so from what you say they make money and need to pay dividents. But this dividents will be paid in ETH so they will sent you ETH from their pool of 100 ETH.
For next dividents they will hold less than 100 ( for example 75ETH) if they didn't made any extra ETH.
you make several cycles like this and you hold nothing
I hope you understand what I mean with this english
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 10:53:03 AM

What is taas team price prediction after releasing kepler?

Hey masstahcoiner,

The team at TAAS don't do prediction/speculations on the value of it's token.
While it is; of course; quite possible that the release of an incredible program like Kepler can affect the price; we all know how the market is "volatile" and unpredictable.
That being said; we don't want to create false expectations to our investors and only do statements on solid and certain facts.

Thank you!
Is Kepler in any way related to TaaS price? I was under the impression that it's a separate creation of the devs, and the only thing it has to do with TaaS is that us ICO investors get 1 year free access.

Also, when dividend profit is calculated, do you calculated based on USD (aka we get big dividends) or BTC/ETH ?

Most of the time I used to hear they will pay in the form ETH only. Dividends will be paid to people who are holding the TaaS either in TaaS wallets and MEW. They announced that they will also integrate the function where people holding the coin in exchanges will also get a dividend for that.
Sharma
Legendary

Activity: 1092

GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 11:02:28 AM

I just bought 1200taas

Stable with legal team

Awesome

Let me explain :

Taas hold:
44 773.5 ether
2596.7 btc

(Sorry for my english)

They had 7 560 000 in the ico, they will increase the fund of more then 2 million after august,  and they will always increase the fund if they make money. Where is the loss ?

I think you don't understand not me.. Imagine if they hold 100 ETH, the price of ETH goes x2 so from what you say they make money and need to pay dividents. But this dividents will be paid in ETH so they will sent you ETH from their pool of 100 ETH.
For next dividents they will hold less than 100 ( for example 75ETH) if they didn't made any extra ETH.
As the say dividend will be calculated in usd,they may pay the difference in price during ico and price at the time when dividend is paid.
For example if btc was $2000 at the time of ICO and it's price goes up at the time of dividend to $2500,the difference I.e $500 is the profit.
$2000-$2500=$500 profit per btc they hold.

█████▄▄▄▄
   ████████████▄▄▄            ▀██████
   ███ ▀▀▀▀█████████▄          ▀█████
   ███         ▀▀▀█████▄         ▀███
   ███              ▀▀████▄▄███    ▀▀
   ███                ▀███████▀
   ███                    █████
   ███     ███▄         ▄███████
   ▐██▌     ▀███▄     ▄███▀  ███
   ▐███       ▀███▄▄ ███▀     ███
    ███▌        ▀████        ▐██▌
     ███         ████         ███
      ███      ▄█████▄       ▐██
       ███   ▄████▀ ▀███▄     ▐██
        ███▄████▀     ▀███▄   ███
         █████▀         ▀███▄████
          ██▀             ▀█████▌
                            ▀███▌
  ██████                      ▀▀
  ▀▀▀███
     ███
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
             JOIN US             
TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK
LINKEDIN WHITEPAPER
amintek15

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 11:07:33 AM

As the say dividend will be calculated in usd,they may pay the difference in price during ico and price at the time when dividend is paid.
For example if btc was $2000 at the time of ICO and it's price goes up at the time of dividend to $2500,the difference I.e $500 is the profit.
[/quote]

ok but they will lose their holding bag what you don't understand with this ? ... If they don't do extra btc they will lose all. Even more what is not logic is that 25% will be reinvested, it will be 25% of what ? they will reinvest 25% from the initial bag to the initial bag ?? where is the logic
Sharma
Legendary

Activity: 1092

GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 11:11:38 AM

ok but they will lose their holding bag what you don't understand with this ? ... If they don't do extra btc they will lose all. Even more what is not logic is that 25% will be reinvested, it will be 25% of what ? they will reinvest 25% from the initial bag to the initial bag ?? where is the logic
[/quote]
Yes you are right.Lets wait and see what Taas manager has to say on this.It is not possible to get profit from their investments in 2 months.

█████▄▄▄▄
   ████████████▄▄▄            ▀██████
   ███ ▀▀▀▀█████████▄          ▀█████
   ███         ▀▀▀█████▄         ▀███
   ███              ▀▀████▄▄███    ▀▀
   ███                ▀███████▀
   ███                    █████
   ███     ███▄         ▄███████
   ▐██▌     ▀███▄     ▄███▀  ███
   ▐███       ▀███▄▄ ███▀     ███
    ███▌        ▀████        ▐██▌
     ███         ████         ███
      ███      ▄█████▄       ▐██
       ███   ▄████▀ ▀███▄     ▐██
        ███▄████▀     ▀███▄   ███
         █████▀         ▀███▄████
          ██▀             ▀█████▌
                            ▀███▌
  ██████                      ▀▀
  ▀▀▀███
     ███
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
             JOIN US             
TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK
LINKEDIN WHITEPAPER
BitAvrillis

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 11:14:05 AM

I just bought 1200taas

Stable with legal team

Awesome

Let me explain :

Taas hold:
44 773.5 ether
2596.7 btc

(Sorry for my english)

They had 7 560 000 in the ico, they will increase the fund of more then 2 million after august,  and they will always increase the fund if they make money. Where is the loss ?

I think it was like that, when they will "earn" (so not the ICO money) money, like with the different ICO investments they earn 100 BTC, then 50% that means 50 BTC will be distributed amongst the share holders. 50 BTC with their moment price (~2500$) that means = 125000$ will be split with the 8.200.000 TaaS, 125000 / 8200000 = 0.015$ per coin. THIS IS JUST FOR EXPLAINING. 3 Months are a long time, when they can get much more and with the ICO money, you can earn much more. The share will get bigger.
Yosh1

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 11:29:29 AM

http://hpics.li/edb1fd4
http://hpics.li/142aab7
http://hpics.li/edb1fd4
http://hpics.li/2364554

Yosh1

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 11:40:35 AM

So now, stop. There is no debate about this. The rules were like that since the beginning. And I don't know why you care so much about "fiat or crypto". They will do PROFIT. You will win money. In average, you will always win more every quarter. I mean, the real life is $ ... I just have to say ,hold your taas, it will be gold.

And like Dimitri said, the purpose is to grow the btc too.
torikan

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 02:56:09 PM

How can I learn the situation of friends' bounty distributions? Still paying?
Pages: « 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 [140] 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 ... 323 »
  Print  

Jump to: