Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:02:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 [143] 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: TaaS — Tokenized Closed-End Fund  (Read 277149 times)
LightSamuel

Activity: 100
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 12:31:47 AM

I like how this team is still trying to attract publicity, even after the ICO is over. They obviously care about the community and wouldn't just run away with the money.

I just hope we hear some more investment news soon (Bancor, SONMm REX) Wink

Hey n00bert,

We like to provide updates when they happen, however here is a quick teaser of what is happening:

• We have expanded our team from 4 founders to 11 (and growing) people in the last months to build an awesome product and the fund. The best talent is joining, and we are gaining speed.
  • Next week we have prepared 2 big announcements regarding partnerships with leading companies. Can't wait to tell you more.
  • Cryptographic Audit is taking bit longer than expected, however we are enriching it with functionalities that will provide a far-better insight into portfolio and transactions history. It can already track our cold storages and take snapshots of exchange accounts. To come: better user-responsiveness, OTC transactions, and more...
  • We are in touch with at least 10 best ICOs that are coming in the following weeks, and looking to participate in the most prospective projects there are.

Stay tuned!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Xinarae*

Activity: 1414
Merit: 326

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 12:56:17 AM

Do you know which day in August the first dividend will be paid ?

In telegram channel, Samuel who is a team member, said the dividend date has not been decided yet. They will announce it in Telegram channel. If you use it, you don't miss it.
Right, there's not fixed date about dividen bonuses but keep your tokens to grab it cause thats are soon coming
22naru

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 01:22:29 AM

Where has Taas community manager gone?He was supposed to be here to keep the community updated.
Nothing new has come from Taas since last week about new exchange.
Bittrex,Kraken or Poloniex atleast one of them should list Taas.
Livecoin and Liqui not sufficient to send it to moon.

Hey btvGainer,

I am viewing every new messages posted on this thread and I am not gone anywhere.
There wasn't the need for me to answer as most of the questions were answered by kind members of the community.

For your question: TAAS is a smart contract/profit sharing token and is working on a totally different kind of system than most of the altcoins available in those markets.

While a "high volume" exchange is interesting (and something we consider as important); we prefer to implant our Token-as-a-Service in markets where it will properly work with the system in place (PLNX or BTRX; for example; not being the dearest fans of "profits sharing" programs.)

This being subject to change in the near future; we are always in constant communication with a lot of exchanges to push the reach of the token even further.

Liqui.io is indeed a small exchange (compared to BTRX or PLNX), but it is a really good one.
While I understand your worry about needing bigger exchanges; TaaS doesn't /need/ that to be able to have an healthy growth. Since 25% of the quarterly profits are reinvested in the NAV of the token; only that (and the reserve funds) are features that will allow the project to be built on solid grounds while the traders of the team make investments.

Also; to be noted: the team was busy in Tel Aviv for a Blockchain Conference and will soon do a statement about the outcome of it.

Hope I answered your question!

good news are on the way!!! sounds grate and cheers for let us know.
collac

Activity: 175
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 01:23:18 AM

I like how this team is still trying to attract publicity, even after the ICO is over. They obviously care about the community and wouldn't just run away with the money.

Hey n00bert,

We like to provide updates when they happen, however here is a quick teaser of what is happening:

• We have expanded our team from 4 founders to 11 (and growing) people in the last months to build an awesome product and the fund. The best talent is joining, and we are gaining speed.
  • Next week we have prepared 2 big announcements regarding partnerships with leading companies. Can't wait to tell you more.
  • Cryptographic Audit is taking bit longer than expected, however we are enriching it with functionalities that will provide a far-better insight into portfolio and transactions history. It can already track our cold storages and take snapshots of exchange accounts. To come: better user-responsiveness, OTC transactions, and more...
  • We are in touch with at least 10 best ICOs that are coming in the following weeks, and looking to participate in the most prospective projects there are.

Stay tuned!

is there a way to konw wich icos are the TaaS team planing on investing?

"You just keep pushing.You just just keep pushing. I made every mistake that could be made. But I just kept pushing" R. Descartes
LightSamuel

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 01:53:36 AM

is there a way to konw wich icos are the TaaS team planing on investing?

Hey collac,

As of right now, the investments decisions are taken inside the team and only made public after it was fully agreed to allow funds.
That being said; we are always open to hear your feedbacks/comments/ideas in the Telegram chat about upcoming ICO/coins that you feel could be a good investment for TAAS.

Thank you!
veeral

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 03:11:55 AM

Will TaaS only invest in ICOs?

You just said that Liqui is a good exchange. Do you plan to trade on Liqui?

Xinarae*

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 03:24:57 AM

ICO's over now.

TaaS has been added to exchange / market liqui sir Smiley
veeral

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 05:46:58 AM

ICO's over now.

What I meant was, will Taas trade its assets on Liqui?

Xinarae*

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 06:21:25 AM

ICO's over now.

What I meant was, will Taas trade its assets on Liqui?
Check this out for to make sure : https://liqui.io/#/exchange/TAAS_BTC
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 06:26:34 AM

Since TAAS is going up in price and gaining some popularity, i think its time to be listed in another exchange bittrex is a good platform. getting listed on poloniex takes a lot of time.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 06:52:31 AM

Since TAAS is going up in price and gaining some popularity, i think its time to be listed in another exchange bittrex is a good platform. getting listed on poloniex takes a lot of time.
Thats right I think we need another exchanges site for taas so the price will increase more.  Taas increase slowly but surely and I think taas will become more popular and the price will become higher and higher in the next few months for sure. Bittrex is one good option taas list if taas there in bittrex for sure many trader will buy taas because they see potential .

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
tehMoonwalker

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2017, 07:18:08 AM

Hey n00bert,

Stay tuned!

these are some badass news with everything up and running and kepler ready i expect taas 10-20$ min
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2017, 07:27:57 AM

My wife had most of her TAAS hacked in the mass phishing attack that happened in ETH wallets but she found some sitting that she bought in the ICO, only 70 TAAS but still it is better than nothing I keep telling her and she bought another 16 more to add, so we will keep them for very very long term dividends.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
yadan86

Activity: 596
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 07:40:13 AM

My wife had most of her TAAS hacked in the mass phishing attack that happened in ETH wallets but she found some sitting that she bought in the ICO, only 70 TAAS but still it is better than nothing I keep telling her and she bought another 16 more to add, so we will keep them for very very long term dividends.

saddly ,god bless your wife
yadan86

Activity: 596

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 07:40:35 AM

Fantastic, I keep following yourTAAS project and wait for the next plan. Good luck
kalpit

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 08:11:24 AM

Hey n00bert,

Stay tuned!
We are waiting for the 2 announcements.

In future, when will the investments in ICO made public? Just after investment? Or when their ICO ends?
masstahcoiner

Activity: 644
Merit: 390

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 10:33:27 AM

Hey n00bert,

Stay tuned!

In future, when will the investments in ICO made public? Just after investment? Or when their ICO ends?

Iconomi x30. Waves x50. Lisk.... golem...

Taas is still 2$

Calculate how much space have taas for grow...

Happy times are coming
DomainMagnate

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2017, 11:31:16 AM

It is always nice to hear from team members it strengthens the confidence in project.Taas is going to reach to new heights for sure.
LightSamuel

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 11:36:20 AM
Last edit: June 10, 2017, 11:46:56 AM by LightSamuel

Thats right I think we need another exchanges site for taas so the price will increase more.  Taas increase slowly but surely and I think taas will become more popular and the price will become higher and higher in the next few months for sure. Bittrex is one good option taas list if taas there in bittrex for sure many trader will buy taas because they see potential .

Hey chichidori and HatakeKakashi,

TAAS is a smart contract/profit sharing token and is working on a totally different kind of system than most of the altcoins available in those markets.

While a "high volume" exchange is interesting (and something we consider as important); we prefer to implant our Token-as-a-Service in markets where it will properly work with the system in place.

An exchange being listed or not doesn't change how the team handles their investments and do profit. With 25% of the profits being reinvested in the net asset value; the growth of the token will continue.
With the limited amount of tokens available; rarity will be a selling feature. You also need to understand that most of the people who bought TaaS are in for the service that it is offering (funds managing) and not for the only growth in price of the token in the market.

This being subject to change in the near future; we are always in constant communication with a lot of exchanges to push the reach of the token even further.

Thanks!

Hey kalpit,

We always make our investments public as soon as they are done (executed).

Thank you!

It is always nice to hear from team members it strengthens the confidence in project.Taas is going to reach to new heights for sure.

Hey DomainMagnate,

We are glad to hear this.

Thanks for the trust you put in us.
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 11:46:03 AM

Thats right I think we need another exchanges site for taas so the price will increase more.  Taas increase slowly but surely and I think taas will become more popular and the price will become higher and higher in the next few months for sure. Bittrex is one good option taas list if taas there in bittrex for sure many trader will buy taas because they see potential .

Hey chichidori and HatakeKakashi,

TAAS is a smart contract/profit sharing token and is working on a totally different kind of system than most of the altcoins available in those markets.

While a "high volume" exchange is interesting (and something we consider as important); we prefer to implant our Token-as-a-Service in markets where it will properly work with the system in place (PLNX or BTRX; for example; not being the dearest fans of "profits sharing" programs.)

An exchange being listed or not doesn't change how the team handles their investments and do profit. With 25% of the profits being reinvested in the net asset value; the growth of the token will continue.
With the limited amount of tokens available; rarity will be a selling feature. You also need to understand that most of the people who bought TaaS are in for the service that it is offering (funds managing) and not for the only growth in price of the token in the market.

Thanks!

Hey kalpit,

We always make our investments public as soon as they are done (executed).

Thank you!

Hey DomainMagnate,

We are glad to hear this.

Thanks for the trust you put in us.

The idea is good but without listing on major exchanges how long people can keep on trading in low volume exchanges. Without listing in major exchanges there is no way of making an investment in TaaS. We have to overcome a solution for these situation.
Pages: « 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 [143] 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 323 »
  Print  

Jump to: