Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:26:19 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Doubloons[BOAT]⚓⚓PoW/PoS⚓⚓HMQ1725⚓⚓NEW SITE!!⚓CPU Pillaging!!⚓YAARR!!⚓  (Read 117611 times)
adroitful_one
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041

1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 09:56:06 PM

On a lighter note, we're currently only .98 btc away from 500 sat pricepoint. If everyone would just hold and quit dumping, we can all be drinking rum on easy waters soon enough!
OBAViJEST (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2017, 12:04:50 AM

On a lighter note, we're currently only .98 btc away from 500 sat pricepoint. If everyone would just hold and quit dumping, we can all be drinking rum on easy waters soon enough!

Such a variety of sea routes for us to make the sail towards untold riches and plunder, especially with how cheap it is to climb super high.  But alas, I am but a sea-legged captain, perhaps we need a larger crew.  Slack maybe?
adroitful_one
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 01:10:38 AM

Such a variety of sea routes for us to make the sail towards untold riches and plunder, especially with how cheap it is to climb super high.  But alas, I am but a sea-legged captain, perhaps we need a larger crew.  Slack maybe?

It will all come in time. Personally, I like when the price gets that low and rebounds like it has. I've filled my coffers up even more! I think slack or discord is a good idea though! Would be a place for us to get together and tell the tales of our adventures at sea. It's time for us to get on a bigger exchange me thinks! That would help us more than anything right now in my opinion
OBAViJEST (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2017, 02:37:54 AM

Such a variety of sea routes for us to make the sail towards untold riches and plunder, especially with how cheap it is to climb super high.  But alas, I am but a sea-legged captain, perhaps we need a larger crew.  Slack maybe?

It will all come in time. Personally, I like when the price gets that low and rebounds like it has. I've filled my coffers up even more! I think slack or discord is a good idea though! Would be a place for us to get together and tell the tales of our adventures at sea. It's time for us to get on a bigger exchange me thinks! That would help us more than anything right now in my opinion

I'm starting to think the same (regarding exchanges)...if only it weren't so expensive -___________-

I'll create a slack and post it here + PM you once it's complete Smiley
adroitful_one
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 02:40:10 AM

I'm starting to think the same (regarding exchanges)...if only it weren't so expensive -___________-

I'll create a slack and post it here + PM you once it's complete Smiley

All my extra BTC the last few days has went to stocking up on BOAT. I had to at the price it was at earlier.. Otherwise, I would donate towards the .10 to get on Yobit
nenadubica

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 02:45:10 PM

How much do we need for some decent xchange?
OBAViJEST (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2017, 03:09:51 PM

How much do we need for some decent xchange?

Yobit - ~.1 (who knows when it'd list)
Yobit - ~.5 (quickadd)
Cryptopia - ~.4 (subject to review)
Everything else - ~.5
adroitful_one
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 04:14:23 PM

Is anyone else unable to see the orders and market history on Novaexchange? Tried to go get some more BOAT from last nights mining profits..
cryptospreader_temp

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2017, 04:37:56 PM

Is anyone else unable to see the orders and market history on Novaexchange? Tried to go get some more BOAT from last nights mining profits..

I also face the same issue for a long time today.
adroitful_one
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 08:41:24 PM

It finally seems to be working again. Not sure what the deal was
Radent

Activity: 293
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 10:06:09 PM

BBaQX8g5aw91jJPM7iTmFWDBrQcrZioqvi
Please add market.
Thanks..
OBAViJEST (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2017, 11:23:45 PM

I've noticed that issue in the past, always seems to resolve within the course of a day.  Glad to see the market correcting Smiley

Might just drop the .1 for yobit, but people are too busy trading scams and ponzi coins to notice..
TomVelvetPaws

Activity: 616

BTC=1GjeqWFLc4TBDg3bwdQk9ZWnEoNPCT9t6G

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2017, 01:27:55 AM

I've noticed that issue in the past, always seems to resolve within the course of a day.  Glad to see the market correcting Smiley

Might just drop the .1 for yobit, but people are too busy trading scams and ponzi coins to notice..

Capn dont tait ye boats at such a filthy dock once parked ye will be forgotten.

Up to you.It may be pumped for awhile but it will just encourage the dumpers.and drive the price up maybe for a little while but I think its a mistake.save your dubloons and go for bittrex ce cex mercatox or cryptopia.Just my 2 cents.I could be wrong but hey i'm no expert just think about it capn is all I ask.Only good thing is once there your there forever but whats forever if your all alone?

CRAVE Embrace the privacy movement    ◥
   Your Market. Your Blockchain Business. Your Profit.     ◥
OBAViJEST (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2017, 03:08:04 AM

I've noticed that issue in the past, always seems to resolve within the course of a day.  Glad to see the market correcting Smiley

Capn dont tait ye boats at such a filthy dock once parked ye will be forgotten.

Up to you.It may be pumped for awhile but it will just encourage the dumpers.and drive the price up maybe for a little while but I think its a mistake.save your dubloons and go for bittrex ce cex mercatox or cryptopia.Just my 2 cents.I could be wrong but hey i'm no expert just think about it capn is all I ask.Only good thing is once there your there forever but whats forever if your all alone?

Your input is well heard!  I'll definitely hold off, and park anchor elsewhere.  I just don't understand how so many new coins are added to Cryptopia - surely not each one could afford ~$400 to get listed.  Mercatox looks cool - I'll add Doubloons to the vote list, thanks for the suggestion!  The others all also require large amounts of BTC for listing, besides c-cex's voting...maybe a voting campaign? LOL
TomVelvetPaws

Activity: 616

BTC=1GjeqWFLc4TBDg3bwdQk9ZWnEoNPCT9t6G

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2017, 05:49:41 AM

Hey look here mates.  Wink

Please retweet

https://twitter.com/TomVelvetPaws/status/832460622889525248

Also my message to mercatox

"This developer and his band of happy pirates really love their BOATS.I have been privileged to follow this coin and watched history in the making.They have worked out bugs to mining it (algo) and made new miners for the algorithm.Such as nvidia and new configurations to various cpu cores.This plays right along with Espers as well.There is a 15% premine but I can vouch that we have damn near bled the poor "capn" dry poor guy only has 1 million left which he still steadily gives away.I want to get him on a decent exchange this coin as well as espers deserves it.I suggested to him to stay off yobits for the time being.A quality crypto needs a quality exchange such as this one."   Cool                  

CRAVE Embrace the privacy movement    ◥
   Your Market. Your Blockchain Business. Your Profit.     ◥
OBAViJEST (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2017, 08:17:40 AM

Lots of good news incoming - we've been seein' the curious eye of many big players in the game, waitin' fer replies back as we speak!  almost 4 am here so this cap'ns succumbing t' the sirens' calls....updates tomorrow Wink
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 01:43:52 PM

I tend to agree. The dumpers are all gone now. Took what they could and left. We will benefit from the dropped price as they sell to us at an undervalued price. Dont let it effect you because it is to our advantage now if we all wi ply buy the same amount of coins as the dumped we will be in a good place. Shiver me timbers !! xD

OBAViJEST (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2017, 04:07:32 PM

Seems like we're getting added to coinexchange in the next day or so, according to user: jrpatking_alt  Grin

Keeping fingers crossed!
adroitful_one
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 04:12:07 PM

Seems like we're getting added to coinexchange in the next day or so, according to user: jrpatking_alt  Grin

Keeping fingers crossed!

The more the better! If you spread out all the coins over multiple exchanges, it makes it easier for the price to fluctuate since they're not all in one place
Daffadile

Activity: 1162

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2017, 04:45:18 PM

Thank you Cap'n

Ye other scurvy dogs best listen to me I am promoted Yarr !! We sail for booty boyz !!

I bought a small amount extra boat that I will send to my wallet soon. Best be stocking those coffers full to the brim !!

Also I have an RX480 saphire radeon icey and it gets only 45kh/s this normal ? And it says 1024 blah blah blah some other stuff and never initializes but does mine. The shares say 0

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: