Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 10:26:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Doubloons[BOAT]⚓⚓PoW/PoS⚓⚓HMQ1725⚓⚓NEW SITE!!⚓CPU Pillaging!!⚓YAARR!!⚓  (Read 117572 times)
OBAViJEST (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2017, 03:54:49 AM

Yarrr!!!!

Currently working on v1.0.0.2

Preview of what's to come:

VOYAGES!

Lock up yer plunder as we sail the seven seas!  Holdin' a minimum balance (yet to be determined) will point yer compass toward uncharted territory, filled with unknown rewards!  Ye might be findin' the usual sailin' reward o' 5% - ye might be diggin' up booty @ 15%!   Shocked All depends on what ye be willin' to risk when venturin' into waters filled with sirens and krakens aplenty...

...what do ye' seadogs say - ready to hoist mizzen and set sail once again?

Also a few other upgrades to the network & client that are just as (if not more) important to the future of BOAT...........more technical details coming tomorrow Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TomVelvetPaws

Activity: 616

BTC=1GjeqWFLc4TBDg3bwdQk9ZWnEoNPCT9t6G

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2017, 04:33:21 AM

Did anyone see the news recently that google released Capn get your stuff off github  or make a backup  in case git hub doesn't make the deadline researchers at  google have cracked sha1 and will release the source code in 1 week everyone that uses sha1 web encryption (banks,git,Site certificates etc) will be compromised.They made the announcement earlier today.They advise everyone to use sha3 or sha256.I dont understand all the tech stuff It was just a news flash that popped up so I googled it .Its all over the place.Just google cracked sha1 and you will see.Im wondering if this has anything to do with cloudbleed.

Arrr that computer of theirs that thinks its a cat be to blame I bet ye.

http://gizmodo.com/cloudbleed-is-a-problem-but-it-gets-worse-1792721147

CRAVE Embrace the privacy movement    ◥
   Your Market. Your Blockchain Business. Your Profit.     ◥
OBAViJEST (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2017, 04:56:07 AM

Did anyone see the news recently that google released Capn get your stuff off github  or make a backup  in case git hub doesn't make the deadline researchers at  google have cracked sha1 and will release the source code in 1 week everyone that uses sha1 web encryption (banks,git,Site certificates etc) will be compromised.They made the announcement earlier today.They advise everyone to use sha3 or sha256.I dont understand all the tech stuff It was just a news flash that popped up so I googled it .Its all over the place.Just google cracked sha1 and you will see.Im wondering if this has anything to do with cloudbleed.

Thanks for the link - I'll look into the issue some more, but the article was VERY vague despite the appeal to fear clickbait title.  

Then again, Cloudbleed illustrates a larger problem with internet security. If one major player gets pwned, the consequences can be catastrophic.

Ok....'can' be.....the worst that could happen is the git becomes compromised.  Worse case scenario, the attacker fervently aims to control the Doubloon network & manages to edit the source code to benefit them - if changes were made, I and everyone else would notice (not to mention, require a fork, which would require a compromise of all my bitcointalk/twitter/slack/etc.etc.etc. social media accounts to prevent me from warning everyone)

And if all that were to happen....well, c'mon, ye think the cap'n don't keep a thousand copies of the original and modified source code fer such occasions?  Wink

Also in the works......regarding wallet upgrades.......not only will we be implementing a sailing and plundering feature,but.....i'll give ye a hint....the crow's nest be eyein' a big wave in the distance...  Tongue

Yarrr!!!
TomVelvetPaws

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2017, 05:37:00 AM

Lol yea Im a techie but my knowledge only goes so far if I knew as much as some of you guys I would already have a coin or two as cryptology and algorithms have fascinated me ever since I was a a kid  hell all science and history does (8 9 years old or so) Im 55 now but I never took the time to learn it all.I would love to take classes but really I dont know where to even begin.Just thought I would throw it out there in case anyone didn't already know.As I find it all supremely fascinating.Thomas Edison was always a hero to me and I found out around 10 years ago that really him and westinghouse were really just big assholes and crooks.Poor Tesla now that's a genius.

worgon12

Activity: 427
Merit: 282

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 09:56:59 AM
Last edit: February 25, 2017, 10:08:51 AM by worgon12

There on the front page esp-

they doesn't work... kernel error in every combination - with attached bins or with generated ones...
not at all but works 7770, 390

Here my .bin

sgminer hmq1725 windows

amd 7770 .bin  = 162 kh/s
https://mega.nz/#!BpVFkTAL!vIfneDfa0xzWulMnhf1Dk6DZG57x__j5nS78Ee2nlxc

amd r9 390 .bin = 786 kh/s
https://mega.nz/#!FlcnSDgQ!OOt-iZ3paumIdy-jWK9AJT04CMvf9hXtjPY6N_QF6Aw

sgminer wolf hmq1725 -> linux

amd r9 390 .bin = 3700 kh/s
https://mega.nz/#!Vxl0kQrY!mOrol1aN1_pdq2XXHiS6XV1Q_XJzmyTTebvHpx01ex8

please donate

Boat:
BEbnQPRPnFUpsPU3VZ8JxngfiymPnQRSeB

thx
sssergy

Activity: 366
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 10:48:55 AM

Try this assembly.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxoN5oFQgyqBbUlXUWVaNDk3LUk/view?usp=sharing
buharikx31

Activity: 830
Merit: 258

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 11:24:59 AM

Yes cap'n I like the super blocks idea.

Yarr !! You salty sea devils I see noone but me doing this e'r bounty do ye'r not want ye booty matey !!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1783275.0

[ESP] HMQ1725 Mining hardware comparison
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KQKkW-j8VI_ag4Sr4ZvzkCXFsHDbrn78VY4Kvjdfm2k/edit#gid=0

Linux sgminer-Wolf hmq1725

Use it under ubuntu to the stated value of 3.7mh / s  

AMD R9 390 = 3700kh  Grin
AMD 7770 =  700kh  Wink

https://github.com/CryptoCoderz/sgminer-wolf

Cool

please donate
BEbnQPRPnFUpsPU3VZ8JxngfiymPnQRSeB

My card is not supported Sad rx480
How many coins per day do you get at those hashrates.

3.7mh/s = 5200 per day
I will test today on my machine if it's compatible with GT 940m, hope it will works fine. And also maybe it's because of AMD videocard and you need another AMD supported software

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  
WPPENERGY
World Power Production

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  

INQUIRE
━━━━━━━
oldDIN

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 11:27:16 AM

thx
Grin W7-64 14.12 7770 wolf on 1 page http://prntscr.com/ed61p9

It is a pity that the miner had broken, and the new revised, tested Wolf0 assembly does not want to let out of public (((
adroitful_one
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041

1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 04:46:04 AM

Thanks for the link - I'll look into the issue some more, but the article was VERY vague despite the appeal to fear clickbait title.  

Then again, Cloudbleed illustrates a larger problem with internet security. If one major player gets pwned, the consequences can be catastrophic.

Ok....'can' be.....the worst that could happen is the git becomes compromised.  Worse case scenario, the attacker fervently aims to control the Doubloon network & manages to edit the source code to benefit them - if changes were made, I and everyone else would notice (not to mention, require a fork, which would require a compromise of all my bitcointalk/twitter/slack/etc.etc.etc. social media accounts to prevent me from warning everyone)

And if all that were to happen....well, c'mon, ye think the cap'n don't keep a thousand copies of the original and modified source code fer such occasions?  Wink

Also in the works......regarding wallet upgrades.......not only will we be implementing a sailing and plundering feature,but.....i'll give ye a hint....the crow's nest be eyein' a big wave in the distance...  Tongue

Yarrr!!!

Awesome! Looking forward to it! Keep the updates coming capn
TomVelvetPaws

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2017, 05:44:56 AM

yaay. Oh a big wave?  Shocked  Like this? Yaaar it be the Krakitten !!

Daffadile

Activity: 1162

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2017, 05:31:26 PM

Yar I be searching for this there krakitty for many a year. Ti's a good day to find it. But let us stay away and come when we more prepared with plent o' cannons.

Now listen all ye' bilgerats I be hearing about ye' not using twitter. What be the problem ? Aim your cannons at the exchanges me heart'ys . Ye' be needed the extra BOAT so get to it lest ye' be a landlubber.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
boieemassab

Activity: 149

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 06:37:25 PM

Yarrr krakitty be needin a pinch o catnip and ye bellyrub, maybe a fingerful of rum on ye gums for tistemper. Dar rodents jump quick be swimin to shore.
OBAViJEST (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2017, 11:09:02 PM

Massive update in a few hours - bigger than th' kraken, bigger than davey jones' locker!

Lock down yer plunder, booty, wenches, and caskets o' ale, fer we preparin' t' FORK!

Specifics later, but here be a short explanation of what be comin'

VOYAGES - This be huge mates, this be what inspired Doubloon, this be the almighty timber-shiverer! Ye loyal seadogs whom held yer BOAT will lose their voice shoutin' THAR SHE BLOWS after unlockin' their wallets...

VELOCITY - Chain security improvements to deter yer BOAT bein' boarded by villainous scallywags

DGW - Dark Gravity Wave, smooth sailing while hashin' the waves with diff. retarget improvements

GUI - Fixin' yer visuals a bit, graphics be hard when ye only have a hand and a hook...

Keep a mate in th' crow's nest so ye don't miss th' next announcement!

Yarrr!!!!

logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2017, 11:46:56 PM

Fuck off kids, u have no idea how hard earned money tastes. Work loader and earn money by the sweat of ur brow! Buy an ice cream in a dormitory toilet from a salesman that gives out donkey punches. U cant endlessly spread ur asshollery over this noble space, just wait for me to get back and take care of ur sinking boat.

skyline_king

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 11:48:51 PM

Massive update in a few hours - bigger than th' kraken, bigger than davey jones' locker!

Lock down yer plunder, booty, wenches, and caskets o' ale, fer we preparin' t' FORK!

Specifics later, but here be a short explanation of what be comin'

VOYAGES - This be huge mates, this be what inspired Doubloon, this be the almighty timber-shiverer! Ye loyal seadogs whom held yer BOAT will lose their voice shoutin' THAR SHE BLOWS after unlockin' their wallets...

VELOCITY - Chain security improvements to deter yer BOAT bein' boarded by villainous scallywags

DGW - Dark Gravity Wave, smooth sailing while hashin' the waves with diff. retarget improvements

GUI - Fixin' yer visuals a bit, graphics be hard when ye only have a hand and a hook...

Keep a mate in th' crow's nest so ye don't miss th' next announcement!

Yarrr!!!!

Can't wait for the update I've been staking and buying slowly.. keep up the good work
boieemassab

Activity: 149

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 12:59:22 AM

Buy an ice cream in a dormitory toilet from a salesman that gives out donkey punches.
Urrrrr we be havin our first doubloon acceptin merchant. More to come Smiley
OBAViJEST (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2017, 01:13:03 AM

Just received word from a member of the team at https://tradesatoshi.com/ - BOAT being added to their exchange this weeked Smiley
TomVelvetPaws

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2017, 02:25:39 AM
Last edit: February 27, 2017, 02:43:01 AM by TomVelvetPaws

I been having to turn off all my shit Wallets miners etc.because the guy that rents my travel trailer outside is a gamer (Battlefield) and I make him lag hes part of some team that's going to be sponsored by Dr. Pepper so Im apparently causing him to lag out and that team is in the USA so he makes them lag out so they kicked him until he gets the lag issues worked out.Going to get him a second line and off my network he makes me lag real bad too hes going to pay a entire year for his line.I been catching flak from other gamers as well because of it.Oh well cant wait.I been having to turn wallets on just to keep updated then turn them off.

As for tweets im not entirely sure who to tweet to or what to say.I tweeted bittrex and the other exchanges seem to be adding BOAT without me really doing anything which is good.I have never been a big twitter guy I joined to follow the crypto spaces and learn stuff.I have a problem figuring shit out sometimes I still dont know everything about tweeting and hash tags and stuff however I want to still help in anyway I can this currency and all the others I collect.You all are my teachers and me the willing student.Im far from stupid Im just unorganized.I realize I have much to learn.

I really do get like this sometimes watching your conversations about twitter,codingI,IRC,SLACK and some other things However Math word problems are really really simple.  Cheesy

forzendiablo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

the grandpa of cryptos

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 02:34:24 AM

nobody buys this coin, price sucks too

yolo
cryptkeeper1979

Activity: 198

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 03:15:03 AM

nobody buys this coin, price sucks too

A lot of people are buying and mining this coin, plus it has a great community and a kickass dev. Take yer trollin to another body of water.

BTC: 1PP5r4YnGNXo4TFpCX4TKgSjrh9qRmWocn
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: