Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:27:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Doubloons[BOAT]⚓⚓PoW/PoS⚓⚓HMQ1725⚓⚓NEW SITE!!⚓CPU Pillaging!!⚓YAARR!!⚓  (Read 117603 times)
TomVelvetPaws

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

BTC=1GjeqWFLc4TBDg3bwdQk9ZWnEoNPCT9t6G

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2017, 04:36:33 AM

From my point of view it's worth buying BOAT just in case now. Market Cap is @ $150. The upside is so huge even if it's a scam.

Dev appearance may pump it x10 - x100 easily

Look at last posts of dev, he is actively looking for a team with paid positions for some new coin, which is "in beta stage and up & running". Is he talking about doubloons? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1862875

Yea get them while they are cheap the price will go up eventually.Don't listen to the detractors this isn't a scam and never will be. Scammers can get the cat o nine tails then walk the plank.

CRAVE Embrace the privacy movement    ◥
   Your Market. Your Blockchain Business. Your Profit.     ◥
boieemassab

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 06:21:33 AM
Last edit: April 12, 2017, 07:10:57 AM by boieemassab

TRUTH

Tried to warn people about this coin if you look into the forum.

It was a scam from the start.

FICTION

From my point of view it's worth buying BOAT just in case now. Market Cap is @ $150. Upside is so huge even if it's scam.

Look at last posts of dev, he is actively looking for team with paid positions for some new coin, which is "in beta stage and up & running". Is he talking about doubloons? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1862875

I am exploring new horizons with the knowledge gained from Doubloons - this does not mean I am abandoning this project, nor does it mean I will be pumping this (I have slivers compared to when we first set sail).  This was never a scam, and I will continue to support the longevity of the blockchain.    I've actually been buying more BOAT recently to prevent hitting 1 sat, using extra plunder from past investments - and what I be buyin' be staking nicely!  With the price at nearly 1 sat, there be not much to lose Wink  Still hardly have time to even work on a new project though, due to real life...and Doubloons will always be first in me monocular when I have time to climb up the crow's nest.

Yarrr!!!

Launch coin. Sell premine. Lose interest because premine is dumped. Pretend to be too busy to support coin, allow coin to freefall. Buy back dirt cheap. "Magically" start supporting coin when you accumulated enough, raise price back up. Dump again. Openly tell supporters that you have no time for crypto, yet you are co-ordinating a much larger project, while deliberately allowing this project to fail, to fill your pockets. You have fully co-ordinated a plan to use this coin solely your own purposes. And now you want to "take what you learned" on to your next rinse and repeat.
 You can take your pirate bullshit and shove it up your ass!
gawlea

Activity: 756
Merit: 579

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 07:02:06 AM

Why do you think this project is a scam?
TomVelvetPaws

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2017, 08:24:57 AM

TRUTH

FICTION

From my point of view it's worth buying BOAT just in case now. Market Cap is @ $150. Upside is so huge even if it's scam.

Look at last posts of dev, he is actively looking for team with paid positions for some new coin, which is "in beta stage and up & running". Is he talking about doubloons? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1862875

I am exploring new horizons with the knowledge gained from Doubloons - this does not mean I am abandoning this project, nor does it mean I will be pumping this (I have slivers compared to when we first set sail).  This was never a scam, and I will continue to support the longevity of the blockchain.    I've actually been buying more BOAT recently to prevent hitting 1 sat, using extra plunder from past investments - and what I be buyin' be staking nicely!  With the price at nearly 1 sat, there be not much to lose Wink  Still hardly have time to even work on a new project though, due to real life...and Doubloons will always be first in me monocular when I have time to climb up the crow's nest.

Yarrr!!!

Launch coin. Sell premine. Lose interest because premine is dumped. Pretend to be too busy to support coin, allow coin to freefall. Buy back dirt cheap. "Magically" start supporting coin when you accumulated enough, raise price back up. Dump again. Openly tell supporters that you have no time for crypto, yet you are co-ordinating a much larger project, while deliberately allowing this project to fail, to fill your pockets. You have fully co-ordinated a plan to use this coin solely your own purposes. And now you want to "take what you learned" on to your next rinse and repeat.

I usually refrain from call
TRUTH

FICTION

I am exploring new horizons with the knowledge gained from Doubloons - this does not mean I am abandoning this project, nor does it mean I will be pumping this (I have slivers compared to when we first set sail).  This was never a scam, and I will continue to support the longevity of the blockchain.    I've actually been buying more BOAT recently to prevent hitting 1 sat, using extra plunder from past investments - and what I be buyin' be staking nicely!  With the price at nearly 1 sat, there be not much to lose Wink  Still hardly have time to even work on a new project though, due to real life...and Doubloons will always be first in me monocular when I have time to climb up the crow's nest.

Yarrr!!!

ing people names but you are a fucking idio
TRUTH

FICTION

Yarrr!!!

t
TRUTH

FICTION

Yarrr!!!

I usually refrain from calling people names and getting pissed off.But you sir are a fucking idiot.Everyone knows the dev gave all his coins away which I see was a mistake because they were dumped by greedy landlubbers.You really should do your damn research before you go and accuse someone of something.   Angry

boieemassab

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 02:20:30 PM

[/quote]

I usually refrain from calling people names and getting pissed off.But you sir are a fucking idiot.Everyone knows the dev gave all his coins away which I see was a mistake because they were dumped by greedy landlubbers.You really should do your damn research before you go and accuse someone of something.   Angry
[/quote]
   Sorry Tom, I like you. People have a very hard time accepting that they have been duped. Myself included, as I had well over a million coins. I have watched this coin very closely every day for a very long time. I know it's history, exactly how it trades on all exchanges and it current condition.
   The initial bounty coins may well have been dumped. That is not the problem. The problem is the coin has been intentionally neglected to lower the price. There has been never ending downward pressure, to the likes I have never seen on any other coin. Sure it's easy to say buy when it's cheap, but foolish to do when the dev is awol except for the odd empty post. However when the dev has several millions of coins at 2 or 3 sats, you will find a sudden rekindling of interest to promote this. The dev clearly states his buying intentions. He has turned into a insider trader, knowing he and only he can put his dev hat back on, decide the timing and grow his investment. Also he figures he is the only one who knows this plan so when the price goes up there will be a massive dump, and then the coin will be dead.
   I realize that some of these events have yet to come to fruition. However when one builds half a building it is easier to forecast the rest of the building.

I am going to put this in an analogy. Suppose you hire a guy to redo your roof. You pay him for the supplies. He shows up with a few supplies and starts to tear off the old roof. Then he tells you he hurt his back, and will need a couple of days off to recover. Then the days turn into months, while your roof is damaged and taking in weather. Then you find out he really did not hurt has back at all. No he was across town putting a roof on a townhouse complex. He even used the money you gave him for your roof supplies on the townhouse roof supplies. But what's to worry he's a great guy. Then the great guy will finally show up at your house, but not to fix the roof. Instead he will offer to buy your house, at a small fraction of market value, because, after all, the house is badly damaged and is missing a roof.
szafa

Activity: 812

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 02:25:35 PM

One and half hour and i will be back in to my home.
TomVelvetPaws

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2017, 04:16:07 PM
Last edit: April 13, 2017, 12:44:20 AM by TomVelvetPaws

I usually refrain from calling people names and getting pissed off.But you sir are a fucking idiot.Everyone knows the dev gave all his coins away which I see was a mistake because they were dumped by greedy landlubbers.You really should do your damn research before you go and accuse someone of something.   Angry
[/quote]
   Sorry Tom, I like you. People have a very hard time accepting that they have been duped. Myself included, as I had well over a million coins. I have watched this coin very closely every day for a very long time. I know it's history, exactly how it trades on all exchanges and it current condition.
   The initial bounty coins may well have been dumped. That is not the problem. The problem is the coin has been intentionally neglected to lower the price. There has been never ending downward pressure, to the likes I have never seen on any other coin. Sure it's easy to say buy when it's cheap, but foolish to do when the dev is awol except for the odd empty post. However when the dev has several millions of coins at 2 or 3 sats, you will find a sudden rekindling of interest to promote this. The dev clearly states his buying intentions. He has turned into a insider trader, knowing he and only he can put his dev hat back on, decide the timing and grow his investment. Also he figures he is the only one who knows this plan so when the price goes up there will be a massive dump, and then the coin will be dead.
   I realize that some of these events have yet to come to fruition. However when one builds half a building it is easier to forecast the rest of the building.

I am going to put this in an analogy. Suppose you hire a guy to redo your roof. You pay him for the supplies. He shows up with a few supplies and starts to tear off the old roof. Then he tells you he hurt his back, and will need a couple of days off to recover. Then the days turn into months, while your roof is damaged and taking in weather. Then you find out he really did not hurt has back at all. No he was across town putting a roof on a townhouse complex. He even used the money you gave him for your roof supplies on the townhouse roof supplies. But what's to worry he's a great guy. Then the great guy will finally show up at your house, but not to fix the roof. Instead he will offer to buy your house, at a small fraction of market value, because, after all, the house is badly damaged and is missing a roof.
[/quote]

Yea I suppose your right I apologize for my harsh words.I can see your point.We hired a guy to drywall our house paid him 275 bucks up front and he disappeared left all his tools here.He showed back up about 8 months later wanting to finish the job I told him it is already done "Oh Ok" he said. "I'll be back for my tools".That was 7 years ago he never came back for his tools and we haven't seen or heard from him since.

forzendiablo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

the grandpa of cryptos

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 02:12:24 AM

where did dev give coins away? i didnt get a single coin, i have just those that ive mined myself

yolo
Flunder707

Activity: 455
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 06:34:47 AM

TRUTH

FICTION

I am exploring new horizons with the knowledge gained from Doubloons - this does not mean I am abandoning this project, nor does it mean I will be pumping this (I have slivers compared to when we first set sail).  This was never a scam, and I will continue to support the longevity of the blockchain.    I've actually been buying more BOAT recently to prevent hitting 1 sat, using extra plunder from past investments - and what I be buyin' be staking nicely!  With the price at nearly 1 sat, there be not much to lose Wink  Still hardly have time to even work on a new project though, due to real life...and Doubloons will always be first in me monocular when I have time to climb up the crow's nest.

Yarrr!!!

Couldn't have said it better.
icherevkov

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 03:12:22 PM

I'm thinking of MOON when looking at Doubloons. It was nearly at 1 satoshi.

Remember what happened next?
tortellino

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 09:07:52 PM

maybe thinking about a listing on https://poswallet.com/addcoin.php to add the coin so people can stake without running their machines 24/7?

▄█████████████████▄▄▄
███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████  ▄▄▄▄
█████              ▀█████████▀
█████                ██████▀
█████             ▄██████▀
█████         ▄▄██████▓▀   
█████      ▄▄███████▀   ▄▓██
█████   ▄▄███████▓▀   ▄▓████
█████▄█████████▀   ▄▓██████▌
████████████▓▀   ▄▓████████
██████████▀   ▄▓██████████
████████▀   ▄███████████▀
 ▀███▓▀   ▄▓███████▀▀▀┘
.DEVAULT.     
  ●   

.COMMUNITYE
.GOVERNANCE.
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
  .ICOEE
PREMINE
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
BillTech

Activity: 296

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 08:55:25 AM

working wallet low diff sad to see the lack of interest where ya at dev? new wallet yet? still waiting for .2
JabirJac

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 01:32:36 PM

Wallet seems to be clean. However, the cpu miner seems to have tons of things that you may not want:
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/1ba9a0005c4121b24b64eabbb847127bdcca2c651aa8769fca6ba4ea4462d9d2/analysis/1486089715/

Be careful with this
only care full consideration and speculative mind can be work properly over it.
icherevkov

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 10:18:12 PM
Last edit: April 20, 2017, 10:30:39 PM by icherevkov

Can dev maybe delegate this project to someone for some performance option (bounty) payed in doubloons if he's struggling to do it on his own? – better than nothing
option will be payed by some trusted members of community from multisig wallet or by dev himself
neguinho

Activity: 561

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2017, 06:15:14 PM

How many khs do the core xeon E5 3.7 ghz?

neguinho

Activity: 561

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2017, 07:09:41 PM

Mining in the ubunto?

bullytwu

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 10:29:29 AM

Wallet seems to be clean. However, the cpu miner seems to have tons of things that you may not want:
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/1ba9a0005c4121b24b64eabbb847127bdcca2c651aa8769fca6ba4ea4462d9d2/analysis/1486089715/

Be careful with this

This is the source of the miner:

http://cryptomining-blog.com/7805-new-cpuminer-multi-fork-with-hmq1725-algorithm-support/

Not disregarding your post, but it is a well-known program used for ESP mining Smiley

edit: that's weird, my results come up clean with the same files:

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/3e748e83641d537fd53ee2a5e567f489faf8403f37f138a533dd4dd101f2c9d6/analysis/1486090195/

I'll just use their link then, thanks for pointing this out.
thanks for giving a light over this aspect also....
Dlugina23

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 10:41:03 AM

How about added to one more exchange.
icherevkov

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 11:29:23 AM
Last edit: April 24, 2017, 11:43:31 AM by icherevkov

How about added to one more exchange.

Ahoy, matey, would be nice. Lift the sails! we need to conquer crypto-seas! We be loading booties, aye
Hang landlubbers and lily-livered!
YARR!
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2017, 08:05:12 AM

Hey folks in order to free up some resources on my servers I'm delisting this coins from the pool by the end of the month. Please switch to other pools and withdraw your remaining funds, thanks!

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: