Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:29:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Doubloons[BOAT]⚓⚓PoW/PoS⚓⚓HMQ1725⚓⚓NEW SITE!!⚓CPU Pillaging!!⚓YAARR!!⚓  (Read 117588 times)
TheKingInYellow

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

Have you found the Yellow Sign?

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 02:20:16 PM

Looks like BOAT is getting attention. I should've bought more

DAPS Project, anonymizing assets for the world. Controlling your financial sovereignty is your right, join now!
DAPS (Decentralized - Anonymous - Payment - System)
Zero-Knowledge Proofs - Revolutionary Proof-Of-Audit algo - Masternodes - PoSv3 - Worldwide community

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OBAViJEST (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 07:17:22 PM

Thanks to everyone for keeping us afloat!

Sorry for the lack of activity recently.

I will review the github proposals and update the GUI today

Will release a new updated version tonight.

All PMs will be responded to Smiley

Yarrrr!!!!
garytheasshole

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 07:37:08 PM

Yarrrr! Let's get to pillaging and looting already! I'll raise the sails!

TheKingInYellow

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 09:54:52 PM

Yarrrr!!!!

Wow, what a surprising development.  Smiley Thought all your attention would've been focused on Rain with the huge run it's had, congrats on all your success. Hope to see it translate into attention here because you're a top notch fella. Do you have any opinion on the discussion that's been floating about recently? It may be mostly hype but masternodes do provide quite a bit of security and ability to adopt new protocols. Curious to see what your opinion on the matter is.

DAPS Project, anonymizing assets for the world. Controlling your financial sovereignty is your right, join now!
Zero-Knowledge Proofs - Revolutionary Proof-Of-Audit algo - Masternodes - PoSv3 - Worldwide community
cryptkeeper1979

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 10:03:05 PM

Yarrrr!!!!

UP 100%!!!!! YARRRRRRRRRR MATEYS THE HIGH SEAS ARE SMOOOOOTH SAILING FOR DAR HOLDORS!

BTC: 1PP5r4YnGNXo4TFpCX4TKgSjrh9qRmWocn
OBAViJEST (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 11:25:34 PM

Yarrrr!!!!

Wow, what a surprising development.  Smiley Thought all your attention would've been focused on Rain with the huge run it's had, congrats on all your success. Hope to see it translate into attention here because you're a top notch fella. Do you have any opinion on the discussion that's been floating about recently? It may be mostly hype but masternodes do provide quite a bit of security and ability to adopt new protocols. Curious to see what your opinion on the matter is.

Despite all the hype over masternodes, I'm reluctant to change the core mechanics behind these two coins as they have survived healthily throughout the turbulent seas of crypto, the scammy hornswagglers and deceitful cap'ns sailing their ICOs straight into icebergs.

If anything, I'd prefer to create something new for the community, hiring someone to integrate masternodes on top of a similar codebase to that which powers RAIN and BOAT.  The bitcointalk community as sailed us this far into uncharted territory, and me map tells of even greater riches to be had on even larger uncharted waters.  I am 100% supportive of masternodes, and am 100% indebted to the community supporting RAIN and BOAT, so would need more input on what we could all accomplish together!  This could be massive, with all the support behind both coins merging into one new project.  Obviously RAIN and BOAT will still live, and nobody should view this as a 'swap' or ditch one project for a new one. 

This would essentially be the product what an honest dev can share with the crypto-community, and a product of those who've made BOAT & RAIN a reality.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 11:35:47 PM

Yarrrr!!!!

Despite all the hype over masternodes, I'm reluctant to change the core mechanics behind these two coins as they have survived healthily throughout the turbulent seas of crypto, the scammy hornswagglers and deceitful cap'ns sailing their ICOs straight into icebergs.

If anything, I'd prefer to create something new for the community, hiring someone to integrate masternodes on top of a similar codebase to that which powers RAIN and BOAT.  The bitcointalk community as sailed us this far into uncharted territory, and me map tells of even greater riches to be had on even larger uncharted waters.  I am 100% supportive of masternodes, and am 100% indebted to the community supporting RAIN and BOAT, so would need more input on what we could all accomplish together!  This could be massive, with all the support behind both coins merging into one new project.  Obviously RAIN and BOAT will still live, and nobody should view this as a 'swap' or ditch one project for a new one. 

This would essentially be the product what an honest dev can share with the crypto-community, and a product of those who've made BOAT & RAIN a reality.

Very happy to see you here dev! I've been a big supporter of Boat as its one of the first coins I have been able to mine and still mine. Myself and a few others have kept this thread alive while you were away attending to RAIN as that seemed to be your main focus which is understandable as that one took off quick and there is a lot of buzz about it. What ever you decide to do dev you'll have my support 100% as I believe in what you are doing with both projects.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
TheKingInYellow

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 11:42:11 PM

Well this sounds like a very good idea in my opinion! You sound like you have a definite idea of what to do, I'm just here for the ride~ I can see the community growing every day in RAIN! I'm sure the same will happen for BOAT matey  Wink

Also; would any of this include listing BOAT on cryptopia, perhaps?

vella85

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 11:53:34 PM

Well this sounds like a very good idea in my opinion! You sound like you have a definite idea of what to do, I'm just here for the ride~ I can see the community growing every day in RAIN! I'm sure the same will happen for BOAT matey  Wink

Yes trying to get Boat listed on Cryptopia would be a huge step for this coin and get it even more exposure then what it currently has now. I believe the dev was going to use some of the premine to get Boat listed on Cryptopia so now might be the time as its now getting some attention.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
OBAViJEST (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 04:29:57 AM

Yarrrr!!!!

Very happy to see you here dev! I've been a big supporter of Boat as its one of the first coins I have been able to mine and still mine. Myself and a few others have kept this thread alive while you were away attending to RAIN as that seemed to be your main focus which is understandable as that one took off quick and there is a lot of buzz about it. What ever you decide to do dev you'll have my support 100% as I believe in what you are doing with both projects.

Thanks for your support Smiley  Will update tomorrow!
gawlea

Activity: 756
Merit: 579

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 06:10:23 AM

Yarrrr!!!!

Nice to see that you are updating us with your idea of creating a new coin instead of changing the core mechanics and implementing masternodes to BOAT and RAIN. Maybe you can call it BRAIN (BoatRAIN) or BORAI (BOat RAIn). Anyway I remain to the idea that BOAT needs masternodes, but is your project so is your call.
mmm01
Legendary

Activity: 973
Merit: 1053

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 06:16:18 AM

it is probably my trash net, but I can't access the explorer. Is there another one besides the one listed on the op?
mmm01
Legendary

Activity: 973
Merit: 1053

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 06:23:27 AM

Does anyone know of a working block explorer? doubloons.pw does not work

Try this: http://www.zpool.ca/explorer/BOAT

I searched like 2 pages or so back and this was here, was too lazy to do it the first time but here it is in case someone is going to ask the same thing.

Also, I am a fan of masternodes for BOAT. But it is up to the dev and dev supports this coin so regardless so I'll always be holding some. I am curious if there is any specific direction this coin is headed without masternodes though.
Redni

Activity: 370
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 08:28:56 AM

↝  Doubloon | Torrent SnapShot  ↜

Why SnapShot and why Torrent? 

Speed and no waiting, after downloading, just copy the files to have the current block chain.
  Ability to safely intercept the download and resume it.
  Additional nodes and peers.dat attached.
  Updates every few days.

If you like send some Doubloon's: BPcUoALhS3d7oFzXJ9X4eRSVQf3G5HXdRF  

All SnapShots: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2091099.msg20888797#msg20888797  
HEvangelista

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 01:47:10 PM

Boat is currently working fine in the market. Saw the rise in Coinmarketcap. Hopefully this upward trend will continue. There might be a few bumps along the way but we will be able to ignore it.
OBAViJEST (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 03:53:52 PM

also bootstrap here, created yesterday

https://mega.nz/#!ewREwDaQ!xjlevVfixPzBim_TvkS00hFyLUPcZR_wqyNyTEhiwBw
artu92

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 05:29:04 PM

We have great confidence in this project! I met Doubloon a few months ago and now I'm seeing a real price increase ))
We hope that with the upcoming updates we will go even higher!
Maybe go on bigger exchanger, like Cryptopia  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
luckytimes

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 09:42:55 PM

Hi. This looks like an interesting coin. I notice the circulating supply is 18.5 million. The max supply is 500 million though? Any idea what sort of monthly inflation this coin will experience? Looks like a good community here.
vella85

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 11:22:45 PM

Hi. This looks like an interesting coin. I notice the circulating supply is 18.5 million. The max supply is 500 million though? Any idea what sort of monthly inflation this coin will experience? Looks like a good community here.

That figure could be wrong as I believe the stats on Coinmarketcap are in correct so it could be more then that 18.5 million showing on there. Not sure about the inflation but maybe the dev can let us know.

I'm also all for masternodes here as I believe masternodes would be better implemented for Boat instead of RAIN at this time, maybe once POW is over for Boat masternodes could be implemented. I would love to see a new wallet maybe with the graphic from op as that image looks Awesome so if the dev can implement that into a new wallet update I think it would look Awesome!

OBAViJEST (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2017, 04:04:17 AM

That figure could be wrong as I believe the stats on Coinmarketcap are in correct so it could be more then that 18.5 million showing on there. Not sure about the inflation but maybe the dev can let us know.

I'm also all for masternodes here as I believe masternodes would be better implemented for Boat instead of RAIN at this time, maybe once POW is over for Boat masternodes could be implemented. I would love to see a new wallet maybe with the graphic from op as that image looks Awesome so if the dev can implement that into a new wallet update I think it would look Awesome!

Alas, your post read too late - but be sure of a graphical upheaval in v1.0.0.3 Tongue

Testing, then pushing out update v1.0.0.2 right now. Merged some pull requests, added some checkpoints, and built a new bootstrap. Adding in a .conf file; this package should get any newcomers on their feet in no time

Yarrrr!!!
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: