Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:24:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Doubloons[BOAT]⚓⚓PoW/PoS⚓⚓HMQ1725⚓⚓NEW SITE!!⚓CPU Pillaging!!⚓YAARR!!⚓  (Read 117601 times)
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 09:06:21 PM

Yeah Nova closing will cause a lot of pain for most small coins like Boat, lucky that Boat is listed on coinexchange and Tradesatoshi but losing Nova for now will take a hit as the volume was pretty good on there. This is why we need other exchanges because we never know what can happen. Too bad Cryptopia is so expensive now but it wasn't a few months ago when I mentioned in here that the dev should try and get Boat listed on there.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
vfalla

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

BELUGA PAY. Complete Mobile Point of Sale System

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:50:29 AM

Novaexchange will close 2018-03-31
As I understand there are no more exchanges trading this coin

Coinexchange.io is still trading:)

The last exchange point with very small volumes ((
I think this is the end of this currency (

When you see posts like this. It means that someone is buying low and price will go way up. So nice signs of moon coin!

paulywauly

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:41:45 AM

Novaexchange will close 2018-03-31
As I understand there are no more exchanges trading this coin

Coinexchange.io is still trading:)

The last exchange point with very small volumes ((
I think this is the end of this currency (

When you see posts like this. It means that someone is buying low and price will go way up. So nice signs of moon coin!

Good luck with Boat coin on Coinexchange or on any exchange for that matter. My withdrawal of Boat has been pending since 22/10/17 and they tell me the Boat Wallet is temporarily down but wont tell me why or what they mean by temporary. Dev on here doesn't want to answer messages about it out so if anyone wants my shitcoins they can have them at cost price. Aaaaaggghh me hearties me thinks the the ship has sunk  Wink
chillbill

Activity: 66
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:29:14 PM

One live exchange is enough. Best to concentrate all the liquidity in one spot anyway. Going to move some BTC to Tradesatoshi and go on the bid. Its going to be cheap for now and will either go outta biz or rocket. That's the game. Hollywood or bust!
KryptoKoll.se

Activity: 29

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 07:11:35 PM

Sorry but how do I make my coins mature so that I can stake them?
paramind22

Activity: 2646
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 10:54:17 PM

Sorry but how do I make my coins mature so that I can stake them?

You do nothing but keep your wallet open.

cryptoburst61

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:22:26 AM

if dev is serious about this project,he now have a chance to get boat coin listed on cryptopia because they offer half price listing fee for any coin that is listed on nova exchange. dev should take up this offer now because boat need other exchange and cryptopia is good exchange for boat coin.
chillbill

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:39:36 PM

if dev is serious about this project,he now have a chance to get boat coin listed on cryptopia because they offer half price listing fee for any coin that is listed on nova exchange. dev should take up this offer now because boat need other exchange and cryptopia is good exchange for boat coin.

Cryptopia are in NZ and New Zealand just came down on Crypto today saying they are securities... so I doubt Cryptopia will be firing on all cylinders now.
I'm on the bid at TradeSatoshi if anyone has some boat they want to float my way. In addition if anyone has a big lump I'm interested at 10sats. We can cross them on TradeSatoshi.
We need to concentrate liquidity there. Stocks only trade significantly on one exchange... why need it be any different for crypto?!?
paramind22

Activity: 2646
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 03:46:35 PM

Cryptopia are in NZ and New Zealand just came down on Crypto today saying they are securities... so I doubt Cryptopia will be firing on all cylinders now.
I'm on the bid at TradeSatoshi if anyone has some boat they want to float my way. In addition if anyone has a big lump I'm interested at 10sats. We can cross them on TradeSatoshi.
We need to concentrate liquidity there. Stocks only trade significantly on one exchange... why need it be any different for crypto?!?

You have to understand most of us have bought it at over 30 Sats and this has a low staking rate compared to the hyperinflated coins that are tanking. 

chillbill

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:31:51 PM

You have to understand most of us have bought it at over 30 Sats and this has a low staking rate compared to the hyperinflated coins that are tanking. 

Sure I agree I really like Boat. I'm a buyer. Im just stating if anyone has a big block and wants out, I've a price. Actually I should just put a fat order in at 10sat on Novaexchange and let it ride. Novaexchange is going to be alive for a few more weeks and I'll happily mop up there. I think BOAT could be great long term unless something nasty doesn't happens, so when the going is tough its the time to buy cheap. I've bids in on Tradesatoshi too. Exchanges are going to go out of biz a lot going forwards because of regulations, so small coins are going to have to run a gauntlet, but the game is worth running and winning.
benedictonathan

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 04:17:50 PM

I was suprised that the price of Doubloon plummeted to the 10 satoshi range just now as I am looking at it on coinmarketcap. Went ahead and got back to the main thread only to find the sad news nova exchange will close. Does anybody know why Nova is closing soon?

e GOLD
..M   I   N   I   N   G
                                     ██
                                  o█████
                                ,████P███
                               d████'  Y█
                              d████'    ██
                            ,████PLd█.  ███
                           d█████████'   Y██b████
                      _  ,██████████[     '█████████
                   _o███b███████████     ,d███████P██
                  o████████PO████████   ,██████████`"███
                d████████P',███████P   d███████████    YYbo█████
             ,o███████P"' d███████P  ,█████P `Y███       `███PY███
         ,██████████'    `Y███P''   d█PP`'     `"'         Y██L `Y██
        o██"""'██P'      d██P'     `P'                     `████L Y███
      ,██P    o█'       o█P                                  `Y██L Y███
     d██P               `                                      Y██   Y███
   ,████' ,p                                                    `'     `Y██
  o███P                                                                  `███
,████P                                                                     `Y███

Passive Income For eGM Token Holders
Through Cryptocurrency Mining Profits

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

WHITEPAPER

How it Works
███

███
███████████████████████████████████

INVEST NOW

███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███

We plan to be the first USA
cryptosecurity that pays investors
a share of net profits every month
regardless of the state of the market.
garytheasshole

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 04:22:00 PM

I was suprised that the price of Doubloon plummeted to the 10 satoshi range just now as I am looking at it on coinmarketcap. Went ahead and got back to the main thread only to find the sad news nova exchange will close. Does anybody know why Nova is closing soon?
All altcoin bleed these days, even alts with billions in market share, why would BOAT be any different? Bitcoin has a bull run but it will run out of steam soon and markets will adjust.

prowe

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:43:07 PM

Yes indeed, there was a lot of insecurity earlier about the name change. In the upcoming days I'll put up a promo campaign to get more attention and
lift the current market cap and help the community out.  Smiley

Nova is closing temporary, actually there will be a change of ownership. So these 6 months is the last phase of the current owner.
Perhaps a cooperation with the future owner is possible as well. But that's unsure. Until April still a good way to trade BOAT!

It's good to think about future alternatives indeed, but currently Nova is still a descent exchange.
In contrast with Coinexchange, the wallet is down for a long time now. They don't seem to be helpful.
Don't trade with Coinexchange now is my advice until it has been solved!

Cryptocurrency Safe Trade Coin - Future Freelancer Platform Gronzo
abudfv2008

Activity: 728
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:02:27 PM

All altcoin bleed these days, even alts with billions in market share, why would BOAT be any different? Bitcoin has a bull run but it will run out of steam soon and markets will adjust.
Not all.
benedictonathan

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 06:59:34 PM

Yes indeed, there was a lot of insecurity earlier about the name change. In the upcoming days I'll put up a promo campaign to get more attention and

Nova is closing temporary, actually there will be a change of ownership. So these 6 months is the last phase of the current owner.
Perhaps a cooperation with the future owner is possible as well. But that's unsure. Until April still a good way to trade BOAT!

It's good to think about future alternatives indeed, but currently Nova is still a descent exchange.
In contrast with Coinexchange, the wallet is down for a long time now. They don't seem to be helpful.

So I guess the best thing I can do for now is to get all my Doubloons and transfer them back to my pc wallet for staking purposes until we can be sure that this coin will survive the altcoins crash.

e GOLD
..M   I   N   I   N   G
                                     ██
                                  o█████
                                ,████P███
                               d████'  Y█
                              d████'    ██
                            ,████PLd█.  ███
                           d█████████'   Y██b████
,████P                                                                     `Y███

WHITEPAPER

How it Works
███

███

INVEST NOW

███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███

vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 11:22:45 PM

So I guess the best thing I can do for now is to get all my Doubloons and transfer them back to my pc wallet for staking purposes until we can be sure that this coin will survive the altcoins crash.

Yes that would be a wise move right now as all Altcoins are crashing even some of the good ones as people want BTC. It will be interesting to see what the dev does moving forward with Boat as we may need another exchange to help the price with Nova closing down. People can use TradeSatoshi however it doesn't seem people like using that exchange for some reason.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
execidris

Activity: 44

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:32:34 AM

What is the current token valuation?
benedictonathan

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 09:15:14 AM

We still have a good sizable community here on Doubloons. So we are just waiting to weather off the  altcoin crash and once bitcoin stabilizes again then we can concentrate again on making Doubloons rise. I do hope many are thinking the same thing for this coin.

e GOLD
..M   I   N   I   N   G
                                     ██
                                  o█████
                                ,████P███
                               d████'  Y█
                              d████'    ██
                            ,████PLd█.  ███
                           d█████████'   Y██b████

WHITEPAPER

How it Works
███

███

INVEST NOW

███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███

chillbill

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:47:26 PM

My 38,800 BOAT are now up on https://tradesatoshi.com/Exchange?market=BOAT_BTC go get them!
Im at 17sats there... gimme gimme...
prowe

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:37:19 PM

My 38,800 BOAT are now up on https://tradesatoshi.com/Exchange?market=BOAT_BTC go get them!
Im at 17sats there... gimme gimme...

https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_BOAT/

Buying possible way below 75 SAT  Grin

Cryptocurrency Safe Trade Coin - Future Freelancer Platform Gronzo
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: