Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:55:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Doubloons[BOAT]⚓⚓PoW/PoS⚓⚓HMQ1725⚓⚓NEW SITE!!⚓CPU Pillaging!!⚓YAARR!!⚓  (Read 117588 times)
prowe

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:40:32 AM

Yiimp has closed the HMQ1725 mining port? For some reason cant authenticate on Brutum - Joined Happy Pool and so far so good - needs more hash though...

Price up again solidly over last 12 hours! Site not even out yet!

prowe - nice work! look forward to seeing both the new website and wallet design.

There is an ongoing ddos/pump operation ongoing against Boat. First all the pools were ddos'ed, tnen the exchange wallets broken by the attack. Now the pump is ongoing on coinexchange.io where the wallet is broken and the manipulator is 'wash trading' the price up to sucker people in with no way for holders of boat to transfer in and sell. The attacker will try and sucker buyers in to the pump to swindle them into buying at artificial high prices and when the coinexchange wallet comes back they will pull their fake buy orders off the book and leave the suckers holding the coins as the price collapses. This occurred a few months back too.

seems more like a good old fashioned pump and dump, happens all the time in the stock market and also with crypto which is why it is volatile i guess - It might explain why the pools are down and they are having issues launching new site, someone would have to know details however (current one still works)... The breaking of wallets, I havent experienced... Can anyone confirm this has been the case?

Beat them at their own game and dont sell... wait for new site and newsflow....big year ahead, new buyers will roll in...

Cheeers

I am not planning to sell and after the POW period block 750.000, BOAT can become really scarce
and I believe in 2019 the price will be way higher.  Grin With 5% POS it's a low inflation coin.

The issues regarding allocation of the DNS (new website) doesn't have anything to do with the misplaced rumours.

And let's be realistic, every initial growth starts with a pump.

I think once the new website is complete, that there should be a marketing campaign. I can help spread the word on Twitter like I did yesterday and got a good response from my followers. People still don't know about Boat so in 2018 I think some marketing campaigns will help spread the word. I've been a long time supporter of this coin and will continue to support the coin well into the future and like I said, once the POW phase ends we can expect to see the price start to rise even more as there won't be any more miners dumping their Boat because remember when it comes to mining the miners need to make a profit as the costs can be high so they sell whenever they get the chance. POS coins are slowly starting to come back in favour again so it could also be a good time to start spreading the word about Boat being a POS coin as well as POW.
Marketing is very crucial, because it determines how many people will be admitted, I think it should be all-time existence,

Fully agree! There will be more campaigning in the upcoming weeks.  Cool

Cryptocurrency Safe Trade Coin - Future Freelancer Platform Gronzo

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
icherevkov

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:45:29 PM
Last edit: December 30, 2017, 09:56:44 PM by icherevkov

@prowe http://boat.cryptophi.net/address/BN5TXwjA1v3nghYkNHNCAGNKdKfjfv1bvt

This was test deposit. Main deposit didn't come. Withdrew from TradeSatoshi, and it still doesn't show tx id even for the first deposit.

Have you touched base with Tradesatoshi support?

They should be able to help you - sounds like the the transaction didnt reach the blockchain yet.

Yep, but not expecting any response soon, since some guys in chats say they wait 45d+ for their reply.
If anyone could test and try to deposit twice to address without "Reusable receiving address" check that would be great. I'd happily try it myself, but all my coins are locked on TradeSatoshi atm.

https://imgur.com/9iqkR5H.jpg
Cryptroman

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:59:20 PM

This was test deposit. Main deposit didn't come. Withdrew from TradeSatoshi, and it still doesn't show tx id even for the first deposit.

They should be able to help you - sounds like the the transaction didnt reach the blockchain yet.

Yep, but not expecting any response soon, since some guys in chats say they wait 45d+ for their reply.
If anyone could test and try to deposit twice to address without "Reusable receiving address" check that would be great. I'd happily try it myself, but all my coins are locked on TradeSatoshi atm.

Hey mate, I will see what I can do - I have a bit on today but will attempt to create a wallet and try and process a couple of mini transactions... There are only 2 things that can happen - the transaction goes through to that unique address or the transaction fails and the coins go back into your tradesatoshi account - I currently have a small parcel stuck pending from Coinexhainge - 11 hrs now, testing what chillbill was talking about - boat wallets were offline on coinexhange
prowe

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:20:28 AM

New (beta 1.0) BOAT website launched http://boatcoin.net

Beayn

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:26:37 AM

Can confirm boat wallet offline on coinexchange for about 2 days now. I'd submit a support ticket but it's unlikely to be answered. My last transfer to this wallet was 400+ coins and was never received. I'm assuming they will show up when the wallet is back online?

I have been mining to the first wallet given in the qt wallet and didn't realize it did not have "Reusable receiving address" checked. I've received 3 transactions to it.

I created another wallet (that had many more digits) and checked "Reusable" but wasn't able to mine to it.   Am I doing something wrong? Is it safe to mine to that first wallet?
montagnik84

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:04:06 AM

Can confirm boat wallet offline on coinexchange for about 2 days now. I'd submit a support ticket but it's unlikely to be answered. My last transfer to this wallet was 400+ coins and was never received. I'm assuming they will show up when the wallet is back online?

I have been mining to the first wallet given in the qt wallet and didn't realize it did not have "Reusable receiving address" checked. I've received 3 transactions to it.

I created another wallet (that had many more digits) and checked "Reusable" but wasn't able to mine to it.   Am I doing something wrong? Is it safe to mine to that first wallet?

Я coлo кoпaю нa лoкaльный кoшeлeк, и тaк жe xoчy пepeвecти нa биpжy, oднaкo пepeвoд нe дoxoдит. Кaк дoлгo ждaть включeния кoшeлькa биpжи?
icherevkov

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 08:16:27 AM

Hey mate, I will see what I can do - I have a bit on today but will attempt to create a wallet and try and process a couple of mini transactions... There are only 2 things that can happen - the transaction goes through to that unique address or the transaction fails and the coins go back into your tradesatoshi account - I currently have a small parcel stuck pending from Coinexhainge - 11 hrs now, testing what chillbill was talking about - boat wallets were offline on coinexhange

Cheers, man! OBAVi told me via PM this check shouldn't influence ability to receive and send coins, so I'm calm now, just waiting withdrawals from TradeSatoshi and CoinExchange to be sent out.
icherevkov

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 08:17:07 AM

Good stuff  Smiley
prowe

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:15:02 AM

It's the holidays and it always takes a while for a ticket being picked up, but it's a good exchange. And indeed if the exchange wallet is online/connected again it will add the transaction when the chain is updated.

And regarding the windows walllet, I am able to send multiple transactions to one address, working fine.

kiddo

Activity: 546
Merit: 137

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:24:11 PM

Awesome, I really like the look of the new website. Keep the good work guys and 2018 will be a great year for BOAT project.
Also I know that after POW will finish the price will go up, as will be more demand for the coin, so grab more or mine more coins.
paramind22

Activity: 2632
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 06:34:41 PM

It's pumping and Coinexchange has the wallet offline.  Exchanges frequently will do that.  I did have some on there but it's wise to keep a lot of any good staking coin you like online.

vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 11:57:13 PM

One of my followers has just joined the Boat community and bought a good amount of coins however now he must wait until the wallet is out of maintenance on Coinexchange. I hope it is soon as he now wants to stake after I explained it all to him. Just 160k blocks left of POW and then POS will fully take over which is when I think we can expect to see the price start top rise steadily as there won't be anymore miners selling off their coins. The future does look bright for Boat and if we see some developments this year it could really explode! Happy New Year! 

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
paramind22

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 12:19:04 AM

Tradesatoshi deposits aren't working right either.  It's been 4 hours since I sent one to them, hasn't shown up.

paramind22

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 01:39:32 AM

This isn't good.  I saw another exchange pretty much deny the right of an existence of a coin.  We need more fair players at the level of exchanges.  I saw there was a YouTube video, something like "Create your own cryptocurrency exchange in 10 minutes"!  I'm tired of high fees, wallets getting taking offline during pumps, and just not caring about working properly to ensure a blockchain is stable.  That's what happens when employees become investors! lol

tumjuk

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:34:06 AM

I have a little bit BOAT coin, then how to take POS this coin.

Sorry for my english language.
paramind22

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 04:50:29 AM

Download the wallet, hit the receive button on it, send your coins to that address from the exchange. Then keep the wallet open continually or as much as you can.  You may need to encrypt it also.

tumjuk

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:56:17 AM

Download the wallet, hit the receive button on it, send your coins to that address from the exchange. Then keep the wallet open continually or as much as you can.  You may need to encrypt it also.

Thank you very much.
prowe

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:51:15 AM

This isn't good.  I saw another exchange pretty much deny the right of an existence of a coin.  We need more fair players at the level of exchanges.  I saw there was a YouTube video, something like "Create your own cryptocurrency exchange in 10 minutes"!  I'm tired of high fees, wallets getting taking offline during pumps, and just not caring about working properly to ensure a blockchain is stable.  That's what happens when employees become investors! lol

Being a crypto exchange takes a lot of responsibility, security measurements, reliable people involved, legal stuff.
Don't underestimate it.

A trading fee of 0.1% / 0.2% is very acceptable if you ask me.

Witdrawal fees with the most exchanges are relatively high if you do it in BTC BTC.
But that's mainly because the transaction, network fees within the BTC network are really high as well, so it's to cover that matter.

With a lot of other currencies, like BOAT the withdrawal fees are acceptable to my opinion.

In the future there is perhaps space for a second exchange (like Cryptopia), but that is all depending if the community is willing to contribute.
Or if we find a whale investor.  Cool

Months ago I requested a 0.02BTC fee within the BOAT community for a signature design, because somebody else is going to do that for us,
but the result was zilch... (PM if people want to contribute for this!)
If we want to make steps, we need to invest in such relatively small things. If for example 10/20 people within this forum will promote BOAT signature.
It could give a huge boost!

This week I'll add some additional info to the website and when it's finished I'll have it translated.
Russian, Spanish, Portugese, German ,Chinese (Mandarin & Cantonese), French, Dutch and hopefully Korean & Japanese.
& other proposed translations of course...

I'm going to put a lot of effort in this and in the graphical interface of the wallet.

Wish you all the best for the year 2018.

paramind22

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 12:09:10 PM

This isn't good.  I saw another exchange pretty much deny the right of an existence of a coin.  We need more fair players at the level of exchanges.  I saw there was a YouTube video, something like "Create your own cryptocurrency exchange in 10 minutes"!  I'm tired of high fees, wallets getting taking offline during pumps, and just not caring about working properly to ensure a blockchain is stable.  That's what happens when employees become investors! lol

Being a crypto exchange takes a lot of responsibility, security measurements, reliable people involved, legal stuff.
Don't underestimate it.

Witdrawal fees with the most exchanges are relatively high if you do it in BTC BTC.
But that's mainly because the transaction, network fees within the BTC network are really high as well, so it's to cover that matter.

With a lot of other currencies, like BOAT the withdrawal fees are acceptable to my opinion.

In the future there is perhaps space for a second exchange (like Cryptopia), but that is all depending if the community is willing to contribute.

Months ago I requested a 0.02BTC fee within the BOAT community for a signature design, because somebody else is going to do that for us,
If we want to make steps, we need to invest in such relatively small things. If for example 10/20 people within this forum will promote BOAT signature.

This week I'll add some additional info to the website and when it's finished I'll have it translated.
Russian, Spanish, Portugese, German ,Chinese (Mandarin & Cantonese), French, Dutch and hopefully Korean & Japanese.

I'm going to put a lot of effort in this and in the graphical interface of the wallet.

Same to you.

I understand not to villianize them and i have stood up for them before.  I think at some point a business has to hire other employees or check their
own intentions about the level of service they can provide verses what they are taking from their customers. 

What is wrong with this coin right now?   Two exchanges having problems must mean something is seriously wrong, or both have the same bad luck at the same time.

prowe

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:06:59 PM

Don't underestimate it.

Same to you.

I understand not to villianize them and i have stood up for them before.  I think at some point a business has to hire other employees or check their
own intentions about the level of service they can provide verses what they are taking from their customers. 

What is wrong with this coin right now?   Two exchanges having problems must mean something is seriously wrong, or both have the same bad luck at the same time.

Nothing, wallet is working fine, staking is possible, mining is working.

http://boat.cryptophi.net/

And Coinexchange just has to reconnect again, so the chain will be updated again.
But probably because it's the holidays employees are having vacation so longer waiting time.

Buying is still possible @ Coinexchange  Cool

https://www.coinexchange.io/market/BOAT/BTC

Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: