Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:01:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Doubloons[BOAT]⚓⚓PoW/PoS⚓⚓HMQ1725⚓⚓NEW SITE!!⚓CPU Pillaging!!⚓YAARR!!⚓  (Read 117601 times)
Cumbrella

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:10:38 AM

Coinexchange said their team is working on the wallet.  Its hard to believe that the wallet isn't offline on purpose during the current pump.  All mining pools and myself have had no issue getting wallets working again, I smell something fishy.  Am burning my shitty coins and dodging coinexchange like the plague.
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
goldaxe10

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:16:12 PM

Coinexchange said their team is working on the wallet.  Its hard to believe that the wallet isn't offline on purpose during the current pump.  All mining pools and myself have had no issue getting wallets working again, I smell something fishy.  Am burning my shitty coins and dodging coinexchange like the plague.
don't panic
Beayn

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:31:55 PM

I've still got no response from Coinexchange on my ticket.. but I will give them a few more days because people may still be on holidays.
paramind22

Activity: 2646
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 07:45:56 PM

Regarding the error in the image, does anyone know about an easier fix to this error besides downloading the blockchain again?  I just had an upgrade to the power meter and the utility person did it without me being here and turned the power of the house off.  Two staking wallets were affected by it, Doubloons and 1337.  I found there isn't much of a good question and answer section on technical problems here by just asking in the mining section so asking it in the thread.

http://paramind.net/assertionfailederror.jpg

vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 11:32:42 PM

Regarding the error in the image, does anyone know about an easier fix to this error besides downloading the blockchain again?  I just had an upgrade to the power meter and the utility person did it without me being here and turned the power of the house off.  Two staking wallets were affected by it, Doubloons and 1337.  I found there isn't much of a good question and answer section on technical problems here by just asking in the mining section so asking it in the thread.

http://paramind.net/assertionfailederror.jpg

Yeah that can be a pain when this happens as it has happened to me many times now when we have power blackouts. This is why now I save a copy of the blockchain every month just in case and then when it does happen and I get this error I just delete everything except the wallet.dat and copy and paste the Blockchain database folder and every other file in the app roaming. Maybe someone here has a blockchain snapshot or bootstrap for you or else you might have to re-sync from the start again.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
benedictonathan

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 11:21:15 AM

For the said error what I usually do is that I do have copies of the wallet.dat for my coins. Then I delete the entire coin folder in %appdata% then load another exe file which in turn loads up a blank wallet. Then I replace the wallet.dat and it turns back to life again.

e GOLD
..M   I   N   I   N   G
                                     ██
                                  o█████
                                ,████P███
                               d████'  Y█
                              d████'    ██
                            ,████PLd█.  ███
                           d█████████'   Y██b████
                      _  ,██████████[     '█████████
                   _o███b███████████     ,d███████P██
                  o████████PO████████   ,██████████`"███
                d████████P',███████P   d███████████    YYbo█████
             ,o███████P"' d███████P  ,█████P `Y███       `███PY███
         ,██████████'    `Y███P''   d█PP`'     `"'         Y██L `Y██
        o██"""'██P'      d██P'     `P'                     `████L Y███
      ,██P    o█'       o█P                                  `Y██L Y███
     d██P               `                                      Y██   Y███
   ,████' ,p                                                    `'     `Y██
  o███P                                                                  `███
,████P                                                                     `Y███

Passive Income For eGM Token Holders
Through Cryptocurrency Mining Profits

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

WHITEPAPER

How it Works
███

███
███████████████████████████████████

INVEST NOW

███████████████████████████████████
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███

We plan to be the first USA
cryptosecurity that pays investors
a share of net profits every month
regardless of the state of the market.
OBAViJEST (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 02:44:07 PM

Cryptopia seems like the best place to move BOAT - although their fee for listing is quite extreme.

If anyone knows of any other exchanges, or would like to help get us listed on Cryptopia, send me a PM and your efforts will be compensated Smiley
bunterfisch

Activity: 369
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:05:22 PM

Cryptopia Listing now $ 135,000. There will be a new stock exchange. https://coinscontrol.com/
But I am careful.
Interesting also the new decentralized exchange https://blockbid.com.au/#features
YOBIT is also used by many. I would YOBIT first. Poloniex and Bittrex I think no chance.
Cryptroman

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:22:22 AM

Cryptopia seems like the best place to move BOAT - although their fee for listing is quite extreme.

If anyone knows of any other exchanges, or would like to help get us listed on Cryptopia, send me a PM and your efforts will be compensated Smiley
Cryptopia and ever inflating listing price is a joke... yes it might be a decent size exchange but the service levels are subpar.. Lots of complaining listers in the cryptopia threads.

They also take a fee from all transactions - money for jam now since the infra has been around for so long... they claim it is "surge rates" while they have a backlog..

This doesnt seem right to me - they cannot service the client base they have and they want to jack up prices and then still not service the people who are paying big money to list.. as a deterent?? No they, dont mention anything about a backlog - this is just the quoted price on the site - growing every time you check in. Nothing to do with backlog - it is a piss take - they think they have a license to print money with this exchange but they do not do anything to support their clients..  have a read through this thread https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Forum/Thread/1484?page=1

I think all coins should boycott cryptopia until they become reasonable and their service levels improve.. Yobit is one opportunity... but I am looking currently at the highest volume exchanges over last 24 hours which gives you a decent idea of where they stand and pretty much anyone in the top 15 here....Some dont list many coins but that in itself could be of benefit.

https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/

Yobit is also a good one. Coinbase (but if not even ripple can get onto it, then we dont have much hope)

Cryptroman

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:00:41 AM

FREE.... but 0.1btc to get it listed in 4-7 days
https://yobit.net/en/addcoin/

prowe

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:35:24 PM
Last edit: January 06, 2018, 01:44:57 PM by prowe

Cryptopia Listing now $ 135,000. There will be a new stock exchange. https://coinscontrol.com/
But I am careful.
Interesting also the new decentralized exchange https://blockbid.com.au/#features
YOBIT is also used by many. I would YOBIT first. Poloniex and Bittrex I think no chance.

Several smaller projects within the crypto world have had returning, unnecessary issues within Yobit.

After swaps, wallet updates they didn't update it or forced the devs to pay fees like 0.5BTC

I've experienced this in the past, last week I've read another story of such a thing happening.

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Paytopia
2.5BTC for ex-Nova exchange, +/- $42.500

Perhaps Mercatox.com is an option as well if the fee is low?
They had a great role in other booming projects like Raiblocks.

Cryptocurrency Safe Trade Coin - Future Freelancer Platform Gronzo
_Dawid_

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:16:20 PM

Hi! I am new here and i have few questions:

1. Is that coin still alvie?
2. Algorithm which you use( any key features )
3. Transaction time and fee
4. Any PoS, PoW, Masternodes?
5. Road map

You can link or just answer me, thanks.
Cryptroman

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:30:04 AM

Hi All,

I have just created a Discord server for BOAT... nothing special at this stage but here is the invite link:

https://discord.gg/eBYUzVK

Discord it a great tool for collaboration, discussion, chat etc... alot of you will already be aware of it.. It is a really nice app.

Feel free to join - great community involvement and awareness can be developed through initiatives like this. Take a look at Mooncoin - the following is strong, support is strong... I think it could be good for the coin.

If someone wants to admin it, just PM me...

Cheers

Roman
hammerhart

Activity: 381
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:37:37 AM

Hi! I am new here and i have few questions:

1. Is that coin still alvie?
2. Algorithm which you use( any key features )
3. Transaction time and fee
4. Any PoS, PoW, Masternodes?
5. Road map

You can link or just answer me, thanks.
1.yes, check first post for more infos
bunterfisch

Activity: 369
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:59:30 AM

Hi All,

I have just created a Discord server for BOAT... nothing special at this stage but here is the invite link:

https://discord.gg/eBYUzVK

Discord it a great tool for collaboration, discussion, chat etc... alot of you will already be aware of it.. It is a really nice app.

Feel free to join - great community involvement and awareness can be developed through initiatives like this. Take a look at Mooncoin - the following is strong, support is strong... I think it could be good for the coin.

If someone wants to admin it, just PM me...

Cheers

Roman

Hi Roman

The Discord Link always expires after 24 hours.
You can send the link "Link does not expire"
Cryptroman

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:36:53 AM

Hey Mate, I did set it so it would not expire... hopefully we can develop a bit of a community after some time.

paramind22

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 11:41:02 AM

Finally got a stake today. The last transaction before this was from around 12/30/17 when i sent some to exchanges. 

Beayn

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:13:20 PM

Finally got a stake today. The last transaction before this was from around 12/30/17 when i sent some to exchanges. 

How do you get a stake? I read you just keep the wallet open and have coins in it? That's what I've done for a week, but nothing yet. How long does it take?
paramind22

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 05:03:25 PM

How do you get a stake? I read you just keep the wallet open and have coins in it? That's what I've done for a week, but nothing yet. How long does it take?

That's right how you described it.  Depends on how many you have re: how long it will take.   You should have over 5000 and expect to wait 2 weeks at that time.

mikev

Activity: 44

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:59:20 PM

Still no word on the CoinExchange.io wallet? I just bought 2k of these hoping to transfer to my wallet for staking but can't? That sux azz! Hopefully the funds will be found for Cryptopia I believe it has the power to bring a lot of attention to this well thought out coin. The premise is amazing, and with more development and a roadmap it will gain a lot of traction.
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: