Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:09:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Doubloons[BOAT]⚓⚓PoW/PoS⚓⚓HMQ1725⚓⚓NEW SITE!!⚓CPU Pillaging!!⚓YAARR!!⚓  (Read 117603 times)
mikev

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:21:27 PM

Thanks to the fellas who have joined the discord server.... already some good discussion and ideas... https://discord.gg/w7fD5dk

Get involved folks -

especially OBAViJEST and PROWE....

A note to you two in particular, are you a couple of fellas who are trying to simply cash in on the blockchain buzzworld or are you actually serious about the BOAT project?

Sort the cx wallets with the folk down at cx and worry about listing on other exchanges once you lay out a plan and roadmap... If you are serious about the coin - act like it.

That's what the market wants to see and that when you will see direct investment come into play. Not from signatures promoting a coin that does nothing, made no inroads, or has any form of tangible plan....

If you are not serious about investing time in it, then hand over the project development to someone who is.

Also a word of advice DO NOT ever ignore your community. If you want to be respected and not have shreds torn off you when you try to launch another dead end coin, I imagine a lot of stuff like "Hey everyone remember boat?? Same dev, It was going to be the next big thing in maritime, until 1 week later when the dev got ADHD and gave up on it, likely going to happen here too??? dont touch his stuff, he doesn't give a shit about it"  

This isn't how you want it to go is it??? Surely you have some pride in your work?

Unfortunately it seems anyone can develop a blockchain and cryptocurrency these days, however only a good, respectable developer and project team will try to bring true value to it. Yet to see it here and really hoping Obavijest can prove this for the better.

Ok that is my 2c... I am sure others feel similar. Crypto isn't that big a world......

PROWE?

If you would be involved here a little longer you would be able to see my activity and ongoing dedication to lift the project.  Roll Eyes

I fixed the first website, the second one, created a new vision/strategy, created/updated the twitter, have put time in campaigning,
even spent precious BOAT for some giveaways.

If you have skillls and if you want to contribute fine. But creating this type of messages is actually not positive for the project at all,
as long as you didn't do the things I did here you don't have anything to complain about.

And your tone of voice is over the top, what are you talking about man? ADHD blablabla, better don't waste my time
by letting me reply to your negative unfounded crap again.

People like you piss me off, you don't know anything about the project yet and you have a big mouth full of complaining.

Patience is key.

And did I get paid for my work? NO! I'm volunteering actually. There hasn't been any form of rewarding to me.
I have even spent my own money in some elements.

A road map will be a future step of course, but if you want to cooperate in a normal way you just
have to pretend you are able to communicate in a normal way first? That makes sense huh.

And to make things clear I am depending on Coinexchange as well, for my current work in the project this situation is very negative.
If you spent a lot of time on something and then this is happening that feels like a pain in the ass.

I have faith that it will be picked up by the exchange and fixed in the upcoming future.

That would benefit to be able to evolve the project in a healthy way.

Take what you want from the tone of my text but you should understand the frustration considering I have posted constructively multiple times with not even a single acknowledgment - just because I haven't been an active member on this forum or in the community does not mean I have not been holding BOAT or have a reasonable stake... IMO the project was a gimmick till only recently, thanks to you, by the way.

I would suggest you get involved in the conversation in discord, if you are serious about the future of the coin....   25 members and growing (only been up a couple of days) - we all like the project and I agree you are doing alot for the project. My comments and frustration are more directed at the Dev..... NO COMMITS in 4 months??!!... Wallets issues with the exchanges, even if you want to sell you cant - no deposits, no withdrawals.... C'mon mate...Prowe - even you can see this isn't right and plenty of reason for concerns.

You might not be responsible for this but guess what, you have listed yourself as the strategist and marketer on the project and noted this on the website - As a fundamental member of the project at this stage unfortunately that means you are just as important. You also happen to be the only active part of the project team and the only one that does any PR.. I have praised you for your work to date but OBAViJEST needs to re-evaluate..... Almost 500sats today.... surely a wakeup call...

I am sorry if you have taken offense, it is not what was intended, but at the end of the day, that is your prerogative, the arguments stand and many feel similar.

All the best.

I believe results are not being reached by a stresfull approach or by insinuating specific things or caps locking my name in particular.
I fully understand you would like to see the project evolve as I do. Despite you have the ask yourself the question
'am I doing this the right way?' It didn't look like a positive peptalk at all mate.  Wink

We are actually on the same BOAT and currently you are talking about PR? I would love to see some positive PR from you one day.
Although I feel with you, regarding some of your frustrations, some of them I have slight/zero influence on.

There is a slack channel that will be listed on the website and will be open for invitations again, I would suggest you to use that.

A lot of people within the world of crypto they only want result on their investments. The majority isn't doing anything (zilch!) to constructively contribute /
evolving projects besides chatting and complaining when things are not rolling smoothly or when they see the price drop, creating FUD et cetera (like Cumbrella).
Everybody can cry or shout from the sideline. But making the difference and distinguish yourself as a project that's what it is all about.

How are people going to complain about devs whom they haven't even paid $1 for the profit they have to create for them?
To bring it in a certain perspective... If I would hold a premine it would make a huge difference, but I am not.
If you think you are valuable addition and skillful, please keep on contributing in a positive way, cheers.
Positive communication is a also a skill. I don't mind a sceptical point of view, but some things I am reading here above are very unfounded & pure FUD.

I feel very fortunate to be able to contribute and let's continue making things happen step by step.

And to come back to what you reacted earlier, 'signatures' are definitely part of a game plan. We need the attention and it's good for the appeareance.
Self-evident just a step in the full process. But even small steps could be valuable.

All the best to you too!

I for one believe that everything you and the developer are doing is a great start. Boat is taking off I came to mine it late and I feel like...pun intended...I missed the Boat on that front but all being said and done I own a good many of them from mining and purchasing on CX. I'm not worried about the wallet issue if you look at HitBTC, Bittrex, and Poloniex they are all having serious wallet issues with Sia Coin now which BTW I own 400k of. Problems occur its not the developers or marketers fault the exchange is having problems. I am spreading the news of Boat to all of my crypto friends and am active on Twitter I really like this coin and it is really gaining traction the marketcap jumped from $182k a couple of days ago to over $1.2 million today and growing. Keep up the good work we will see what happens in the future.
goldaxe10

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:11:33 PM

Hey gents! Is there any working pool as I can't find any working one on the OP, thanks!
http://yiimp.eu/site/mining
Qachi2

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:26:13 AM

https://umine.org/     -0.5%
http://yiimp.eu/         -2% fee
https://happypool.co/ -2% fee

Total hash rate ranking at the moment would be yiimp - happypool - umine (550 - 200 - 8 )
Cryptroman

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:40:47 AM
Last edit: January 10, 2018, 05:34:42 AM by Cryptroman

Thanks to the fellas who have joined the discord server.... already some good discussion and ideas... https://discord.gg/w7fD5dk

Get involved folks -

especially OBAViJEST and PROWE....

A note to you two in particular, are you a couple of fellas who are trying to simply cash in on the blockchain buzzworld or are you actually serious about the BOAT project?

Sort the cx wallets with the folk down at cx and worry about listing on other exchanges once you lay out a plan and roadmap... If you are serious about the coin - act like it.

That's what the market wants to see and that when you will see direct investment come into play. Not from signatures promoting a coin that does nothing, made no inroads, or has any form of tangible plan....

If you are not serious about investing time in it, then hand over the project development to someone who is.

Also a word of advice DO NOT ever ignore your community. If you want to be respected and not have shreds torn off you when you try to launch another dead end coin, I imagine a lot of stuff like "Hey everyone remember boat?? Same dev, It was going to be the next big thing in maritime, until 1 week later when the dev got ADHD and gave up on it, likely going to happen here too??? dont touch his stuff, he doesn't give a shit about it"  

This isn't how you want it to go is it??? Surely you have some pride in your work?

Unfortunately it seems anyone can develop a blockchain and cryptocurrency these days, however only a good, respectable developer and project team will try to bring true value to it. Yet to see it here and really hoping Obavijest can prove this for the better.

Ok that is my 2c... I am sure others feel similar. Crypto isn't that big a world......

PROWE?

If you would be involved here a little longer you would be able to see my activity and ongoing dedication to lift the project.  Roll Eyes

I fixed the first website, the second one, created a new vision/strategy, created/updated the twitter, have put time in campaigning,
even spent precious BOAT for some giveaways.

If you have skillls and if you want to contribute fine. But creating this type of messages is actually not positive for the project at all,
as long as you didn't do the things I did here you don't have anything to complain about.

And your tone of voice is over the top, what are you talking about man? ADHD blablabla, better don't waste my time
by letting me reply to your negative unfounded crap again.

People like you piss me off, you don't know anything about the project yet and you have a big mouth full of complaining.

Patience is key.

And did I get paid for my work? NO! I'm volunteering actually. There hasn't been any form of rewarding to me.
I have even spent my own money in some elements.

A road map will be a future step of course, but if you want to cooperate in a normal way you just
have to pretend you are able to communicate in a normal way first? That makes sense huh.

And to make things clear I am depending on Coinexchange as well, for my current work in the project this situation is very negative.
If you spent a lot of time on something and then this is happening that feels like a pain in the ass.

I have faith that it will be picked up by the exchange and fixed in the upcoming future.

That would benefit to be able to evolve the project in a healthy way.

Take what you want from the tone of my text but you should understand the frustration considering I have posted constructively multiple times with not even a single acknowledgment - just because I haven't been an active member on this forum or in the community does not mean I have not been holding BOAT or have a reasonable stake... IMO the project was a gimmick till only recently, thanks to you, by the way.

I would suggest you get involved in the conversation in discord, if you are serious about the future of the coin....   25 members and growing (only been up a couple of days) - we all like the project and I agree you are doing alot for the project. My comments and frustration are more directed at the Dev..... NO COMMITS in 4 months??!!... Wallets issues with the exchanges, even if you want to sell you cant - no deposits, no withdrawals.... C'mon mate...Prowe - even you can see this isn't right and plenty of reason for concerns.

You might not be responsible for this but guess what, you have listed yourself as the strategist and marketer on the project and noted this on the website - As a fundamental member of the project at this stage unfortunately that means you are just as important. You also happen to be the only active part of the project team and the only one that does any PR.. I have praised you for your work to date but OBAViJEST needs to re-evaluate..... Almost 500sats today.... surely a wakeup call...

I am sorry if you have taken offense, it is not what was intended, but at the end of the day, that is your prerogative, the arguments stand and many feel similar.

All the best.

I believe results are not being reached by a stresfull approach or by insinuating specific things or caps locking my name in particular.
I fully understand you would like to see the project evolve as I do. Despite you have the ask yourself the question
'am I doing this the right way?' It didn't look like a positive peptalk at all mate.  Wink

We are actually on the same BOAT and currently you are talking about PR? I would love to see some positive PR from you one day.
Although I feel with you, regarding some of your frustrations, some of them I have slight/zero influence on.

There is a slack channel that will be listed on the website and will be open for invitations again, I would suggest you to use that.

A lot of people within the world of crypto they only want result on their investments. The majority isn't doing anything (zilch!) to constructively contribute /
evolving projects besides chatting and complaining when things are not rolling smoothly or when they see the price drop, creating FUD et cetera (like Cumbrella).
Everybody can cry or shout from the sideline. But making the difference and distinguish yourself as a project that's what it is all about.

How are people going to complain about devs whom they haven't even paid $1 for the profit they have to create for them?
To bring it in a certain perspective... If I would hold a premine it would make a huge difference, but I am not.
If you think you are valuable addition and skillful, please keep on contributing in a positive way, cheers.
Positive communication is a also a skill. I don't mind a sceptical point of view, but some things I am reading here above are very unfounded & pure FUD.

I feel very fortunate to be able to contribute and let's continue making things happen step by step.

And to come back to what you reacted earlier, 'signatures' are definitely part of a game plan. We need the attention and it's good for the appeareance.
Self-evident just a step in the full process. But even small steps could be valuable.

All the best to you too!

Caps was just to get your attention - it opened a dialogue for better or worse, so it achieved what it needed.  Cool

Disco server at nearly 40 heads now... There is alot of interest starting to develop in new BOAT, things are shaping up as far as the market is concerned but we need to address some of the stuff we have previously mentioned...We can do alot with the project Prowe, you know it, I know it, dev knows it, the whole community knows it... We need to work together, which means, the story must be laid out - cant have the community in the dark or we wont get anywhere.

Could you perhaps put together and bit break down of next steps? There is a decent pool of people in the community, if there is an idea of what needs to be done to facilitate further development of the project, we need to know where we can contribute... I think the discord channel was a good move but it will only be really constructive with some input from Dev and yourself... Slack is also awesome - I think it should be a bit reserved though... dont want it becoming the wild west in there, with frequent posting and potential disruption/distraction.

I want to see this project succeed, like everyone - I am sure the OBAViJEST does too (IMO he should keep the remaining premine so that he has a large amount of skin in the project - might serve as incentive to develop it further and more consistently) - the coin specs are great - the potential use for the coin is great.... Marine insurance industry tipped to grow to $40b USD over next 3 years and looking for innovative insurance products... BOAT in the front seat for this... With a roadmap, whitepaper, dev commitment and some established networking, BOAT will fly..... This is only one use for the coin - cruise currency, mooring, etc there are extensive possibilities beyond what we are looking at but focus on the main play first...  

We can make something special here Prowe - lets not forget we are on the same side... Just need to ensure we have some form of commitment from Dev..

paramind22

Activity: 2660
Merit: 552

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 07:30:50 AM

Why can Coinexchange buy and sell boat now but my recent deposits never showed up?  Will I ever get them back? Is there a way to prove that I sent them?

They are processing orders now on their site.

Beayn

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:06:44 AM

Why can Coinexchange buy and sell boat now but my recent deposits never showed up?  Will I ever get them back? Is there a way to prove that I sent them?

If you had coins in your wallet, it's possible to trade them on the exchange. It's not possible to deposit or withdraw right now (or the last two weeks). If the wallet comes back online, your transactions will then register in the wallet and you should see your coins there.

benedictonathan

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 10:38:04 AM

If you had coins in your wallet, it's possible to trade them on the exchange. It's not possible to deposit or withdraw right now (or the last two weeks). If the wallet comes back online, your transactions will then register in the wallet and you should see your coins there.

I guess all of us just needs a little more patience and helping out in marketing in this coin. We need to be patient more and keep on staking on our wallets. I do have some investment here and would like to see the coin be useful in the near future.

e GOLD
..M   I   N   I   N   G
                                     ██
                                  o█████
                                ,████P███
                               d████'  Y█
                              d████'    ██
                            ,████PLd█.  ███
                           d█████████'   Y██b████
                      _  ,██████████[     '█████████
                   _o███b███████████     ,d███████P██
                  o████████PO████████   ,██████████`"███
                d████████P',███████P   d███████████    YYbo█████
             ,o███████P"' d███████P  ,█████P `Y███       `███PY███
         ,██████████'    `Y███P''   d█PP`'     `"'         Y██L `Y██
        o██"""'██P'      d██P'     `P'                     `████L Y███
      ,██P    o█'       o█P                                  `Y██L Y███
     d██P               `                                      Y██   Y███
   ,████' ,p                                                    `'     `Y██
  o███P                                                                  `███
,████P                                                                     `Y███

Passive Income For eGM Token Holders
Through Cryptocurrency Mining Profits

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

WHITEPAPER

How it Works
███

███
███████████████████████████████████

INVEST NOW

███████████████████████████████████
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███

We plan to be the first USA
cryptosecurity that pays investors
a share of net profits every month
regardless of the state of the market.
paramind22

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 11:31:34 AM

But what I'm saying is that they are buying and selling right now.  Doesn't their wallet need to be online for them to do that?

skmmbaker

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:51:02 PM

Is there any exchange I can get on right now to trade BOAT.  I have tried satoshi, coinexchange, and nova.  I have only been able to login to coinexchange but like mentioned above I can't deposit there.  Any help is appreciated.  Thx
Beayn

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:08:51 PM

Why can Coinexchange buy and sell boat now but my recent deposits never showed up?  Will I ever get them back? Is there a way to prove that I sent them?

But what I'm saying is that they are buying and selling right now.  Doesn't their wallet need to be online for them to do that?

No, the wallet doesn't have to be online to trade on the exchange, just to deposit or withdraw. If you sell (withdraw) from your wallet on the exchange, the transactions won't show up on the boat network until the wallet syncs again.
prowe

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:39:17 PM

Is there any exchange I can get on right now to trade BOAT.  I have tried satoshi, coinexchange, and nova.  I have only been able to login to coinexchange but like mentioned above I can't deposit there.  Any help is appreciated.  Thx

Just checked Coinexchange and everything seems to be working smoothly again, although it's a hell of a dip...   Shocked

We will see if it will show some vital spirit to recover.

Cryptocurrency Safe Trade Coin - Future Freelancer Platform Gronzo
goldaxe10

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:17:44 PM

The fall was expected. The miners began selling coins as soon as the purse became available. By the way, this is a good chance to buy.
prowe

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:23:02 PM
Last edit: January 10, 2018, 10:05:00 PM by prowe

The fall was expected. The miners began selling coins as soon as the purse became available. By the way, this is a good chance to buy.

Indeed, hopefully we get HODLers in return.  Cool

Cryptocurrency Safe Trade Coin - Future Freelancer Platform Gronzo
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 11:13:21 PM

It is pos 5%, so 2000 boats give about 50 coins per year and 0,137 coin per day. Just wait for your luck.

To be honest with you, 2k Boat isn't very much to stake if you want to earn regular stakes. I suggest that if you want to earn regularly, then to have at least 10k Boat staking. This should get you a few stakes each week depending on the network weight as it has been up and down recently. The more Boat you have staking the more often you will receive a reward. Good luck!

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
BitcoinGoat

Activity: 272
Merit: 35

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 11:19:12 PM

Is the dev of this coin the same one from the Esperscoin Huh Ghost... Does that sound familiar?

♉ ♉ ♉ TRAW - THE REAL ALWAYS WINS! - Cryptocurrency for community good ☻☺! Join the AIRDROP via DiscordHERE ♉ ♉ ♉
skmmbaker

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:18:41 AM

can someone explain staking and how it works?  Thx
combat007

Activity: 151
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:37:44 PM

BOAT in a month or two at current mining pace will reach the point when POW stops. People already started preparing and buying coin on coinexchange.io as well as on tradesatoshi. I too bought around 40K, Giving me nice staking awards per day. It seems a very nice investment at this point of time. 
mareares

Activity: 43

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:59:08 PM

BOAT in a month or two at current mining pace will reach the point when POW stops. People already started preparing and buying coin on coinexchange.io as well as on tradesatoshi. I too bought around 40K, Giving me nice staking awards per day. It seems a very nice investment at this point of time. 
How much it gives you?
combat007

Activity: 151
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:46:17 PM

How much it gives you?

Actually I have 115K of BOAT in total and based on maturity of coins and POS difficulty it stakes in every two or three hours and gives me around 4-6 coins.
paramind22

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 11:57:28 PM

My Tradesatoshi deposit did not show up but my one to Coinexchange did.  Therefore, I would be cautious about Tradesatoshi until things clear up.

Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: