Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:37:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Fixed income with BTC trading?  (Read 46537 times)
Leomarco

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 01:23:11 PM

for me BTC trading is second income. because my capital is low
if my capital is high maybe BTC trading will be my fix income.
now i am still accumulating capital so i can focus on finding income from BTC trading. i hope

iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 01:53:30 PM

for me BTC trading is second income. because my capital is low
if my capital is high maybe BTC trading will be my fix income.
now i am still accumulating capital so i can focus on finding income from BTC trading. i hope
Each person must have their own ability in finding bitcoin. Some people through the way of trading and there are more through investment or looking for free from bounty / giveaway. For those who are new and only have a small capital may be trading is not the right choice. Experience and capital become the determinant we get profit from trading action.
webdevmastery

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 11:22:00 AM

I want to generate a constant monthly gain. Is it possible to do this by bitcoin trading? So, can I just do this by dealing with BTC trading?
Are there any people among us who can make a living by trading in BTC?

So your'e planning to have a stable income for living and you want bitcoins as the source of it?. In that case it will be sometimes hard to control your emotions when your coins currency are dropping. To other experienced traders they do really have to analyze every situation before investing in a particular coin. In my own opinion it was hard to depend on trading because the currency is not stable and its not always what you expected to come up. If you really want to make bitcoins as your source of income it will be easier if your'e joining campaigns, In that way you will lose nothing or you may also try to build your own mining rig, Just try to research on google how it works.
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 11:46:42 AM

I want to generate a constant monthly gain. Is it possible to do this by bitcoin trading? So, can I just do this by dealing with BTC trading?
There is no fixed income in trading it is because all of the price of the coins is always changing. I am sure that you can be rich in the trading. There are many people are now becoming rich because of the trading.
13abyknight

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 11:55:15 AM

There is no fixed income in trading it is because all of the price of the coins is always changing. I am sure that you can be rich in the trading. There are many people are now becoming rich because of the trading.

What you're trying to say is that there is no fixed income when the price of Bitcoin is rising? The profit you earn by margin trading may never be constant but when BTC has always been rising from 50 cents to over $4k now, its more like you have a fixed income in mind and will always end up with more profit because of the constant heights that BTC reaches.
Mahanton

Activity: 2716
Merit: 630

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 12:17:32 PM

What you're trying to say is that there is no fixed income when the price of Bitcoin is rising? The profit you earn by margin trading may never be constant but when BTC has always been rising from 50 cents to over $4k now, its more like you have a fixed income in mind and will always end up with more profit because of the constant heights that BTC reaches.
Its not always the case that we would able to make constant or fixed income with btc either on holding or trading with it.If we do make active trades then fixed income isnt possible lets say we are pertaining always on the amount that we do earn knowing price movements are unpredictable which means amounts would really differ at all and also we cant able to make always a profiting trade sometimes we do really experience negative or loss too.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
machinek20

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 12:26:20 PM

Yes there are no fixed income from trading, the profit you got is from the price fluctuation, some times the price can up for few days or went down continously, at that time it is not possible to make any profit, even the professional trader cant make stable income with trading
v0rtecxz

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 12:41:26 PM

I do not think it will work according to what you hope to be, to make this your fixed income, because trading is very risky and prices tend to fluctuate where prices are rapidly changing significantly over time, and most problems Often experienced by traders there are uncontrolled emotions, you should be able to control your emotions as well as possible while you are in the trade, and I think it would be difficult for you to make trade as a steady income, because the price I think is less stable, and You can lose your bitcoin in trading
nexus99
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 12:59:50 PM

I don't think it's possible to generate a steady income by btc trading. Any type of trading is a rather risky venture, which means that one month you will get more and the other month you will possibly get less. Focus on a job if you want stable income. As others have said, use trading as an additional source of income only. That is, if you are not ready to dedicate your entire life to trading and invest huge amounts
ankylotic

Activity: 477
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 01:26:16 PM

well there is no fixed income for bitcoin, you can earn more as you want depend on your investment, youe profit is directly proportional to your income, so keep your income high for maximum profit and your income increase by time.
trading is just like business not like any permanent job through which you got permanent salary of weekly or monthly basis. i think you just have to keep in mind that it is just a source to make money and sometime you also have to lose money instead of making money so, keep calm and return to the basic knowledge of it and invest your money after gaining some knowledge and experience of trading.
without experience you will not be able to get good profit on weekly or daily basis.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 07:15:24 PM

Yes there are no fixed income from trading, the profit you got is from the price fluctuation, some times the price can up for few days or went down continously, at that time it is not possible to make any profit, even the professional trader cant make stable income with trading
Yes when we are unable to predict the fluctuations of market movements, definitely we cannot estimate how much we could earn from trading. Market movements are being decided by lots of factors and no trader could be capable of analyzing all the factors which must be the prime reasons to make profits from trading. Even professionals traders  also facing many hiccups time to time hence we can assume no trader could be capable of making fixed income from any trading.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
dasana212

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 07:18:55 PM

Trading provides better income than salary. Profits earned from trading never fixed, profit earned everyday isn't always same. Usually, traders has set a profit target to generate. Which makes fixed income is target the traders.
syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 08:08:32 AM

In addition to trading in bitcoin I do other work in the real world. So bitcoin is not the size for me to make a steady income, I think bitcoin trading is a job that has a very high risk, so I will set the time between my work in the real world and do trading dibitcoin. I do this so I do not get very high errors when I make mistakes especially panic to sell bitcoin that I have. Of course I still have other jobs in the real world with payment using fiat. And it could be a capital for deposit in bitcoin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
ngacengan

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 02:04:36 AM

Yes of course there is, for example my own, I get a monthly salary from bitcoin trading results and the results are more than enough
Natalim

Activity: 2926
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 05:09:38 AM

Yes of course there is, for example my own, I get a monthly salary from bitcoin trading results and the results are more than enough
That's pretty great, having a monthly income from trading is what everyone is looking for in trading and only few people
can do that and they are those who are really taking trading as a serious job.

Honestly, I dream to be one of the people who earn like you.

Wandika

Activity: 508
Merit: 250

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 03:04:29 PM

That's pretty great, having a monthly income from trading is what everyone is looking for in trading and only few people
can do that and they are those who are really taking trading as a serious job.

Honestly, I dream to be one of the people who earn like you.

I believe there is no fixed amount when it comes to btc. Though there might be a ranges werein it suits. If we do have a knowledge and have hold lots of alts we can guarantee earning since we can grab the opportunity to sell it depending on their value for we already have it on us.

Rebisco

Activity: 650
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 03:15:33 PM

well there is no fixed income for bitcoin, you can earn more as you want depend on your investment, youe profit is directly proportional to your income, so keep your income high for maximum profit and your income increase by time.
Yeah it is true that there is no fixed income in the trading. The reason why there is no fixed income is all of the price of the coins are always changing. There is a time that a coin pumps and there is also a time that a coin dumps.
Vikingr

Activity: 798

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 07:41:30 PM

In addition to trading in bitcoin I do other work in the real world. So bitcoin is not the size for me to make a steady income, I think bitcoin trading is a job that has a very high risk, so I will set the time between my work in the real world and do trading dibitcoin. I do this so I do not get very high errors when I make mistakes especially panic to sell bitcoin that I have. Of course I still have other jobs in the real world with payment using fiat. And it could be a capital for deposit in bitcoin.
We can use this planning as a practice for emotions control. What I got from your idea is that you use both your real world job and bitcoin trading to be stabled. Well what will you suggest to those who don’t have any job in real life? If they don’t have a job I think then they should start investing their coins. But they must try to start investing by lower number of coins. When they start earning and think that they can go higher then go for it but they must keep it in mind that they have just bitcoin to live. They must keep it in mind that they don’t have any other source to earn. So they must hold some of the amount as well for some bad times.
daxiake

Activity: 688

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 09:00:23 PM

Not possible at all to earn a fixed income in trading as I am into trading since long time and have never earned a fixed amount in it as sometimes I make loss and sometimes profits and even the profits and loss will depend on the investment that you have made and what time you have bought and sold your coins.
acpr23

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 11:40:22 PM

If you have a decent investment in trading, lets say 1000$, and you earn atleast 5-10% of that everyday that will be enough to make a living Smiley just be careful not to be greedy dont buy at hypes an just hodl when it dips
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: