Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:51:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Group Buy#1] Avalon ASICs CHIPS! Using JohnK as escrow! FINISHED!  (Read 150340 times)
ragingazn628 (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Coin Generator

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2013, 01:52:26 PM
Last edit: April 29, 2013, 09:01:49 AM by John (John K.)

FINISHED!

If you would like to buy chips please contribute in group buy #2

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=189220.0

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AiYcEqkgyjc_dGU0VzhHRGpOOUxudWkxdWpDN3RmbFE&usp=sharing (new)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ah5wT_NTrV00dFhHY2NoOXpvSnVMbDVWUmFaSTVjTmc#gid=0 (old)

Update:

Yes there's room. We're going by BTC sent now. First come first serve. We will be removing pledges that have not sent BTC soon!

First check out the DIY (Do It Yourself) Thread for Avalon ASICs chips:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=161715.0

Hey all, as you all know Avalon just put up a pre-order for their ASICs chips. But they are only selling 10,000 chips per order! This will be over 780 bitcoins (+2.1 bitcoins to ship to the US!) I know 99.9% of you guys and people like me CANNOT afford to buy all these chips alone! So therefore I am putting together a group buy for this! I can ship worldwide but you will be responsible for the shipping costs!

http://store.avalon-asics.com/?product=avalon-asic-chips-10000

Product Description
  • the only payment accepted is Bitcoin.
  • the chips being sold are packaged and tested.
  • the lead time on the chips is 9 to 10 weeks.
  • made to order from TSMC foundry and then packaged and shipped.
  • the minimum order quantity is 10,000 chips and the maximum order quantity is 200,000.
  • the chips are identical to those in Avalon, clocking 282Mh/s per chip.
  • the password is “I understand and agree”.
  • communication protocol, reference board design provided in early May.
  • everything will be open source from FPGA to PCB design.
  • we do not offer technical support of any kind, this is final.
  • if you do not know what to do with the packaged chips, please do not purchase.

Why you should trust me? I have been around these forums and have a good standing with the community. I have traded over $15,000 worth of bitcoins (I can provide proof). With newer technology (ASICs) my graphics card miners don't seem to put a dent in the harder difficulty and I can no longer afford to rebuy my sold bitcoins to have enough for an ASICs machine so I'm sure most people are on the same boat.

Terms:

• Total BTC PER order is 782.1 BTC!
  • The final 2.1 BTC shipping price will be divided by how many ever people are buying the chips - so if 20 then 2.1/20 and will be added to your contribution!
  • Minimum BTC required to invest is 1BTC! Which equates to about 12 Chips! 10,000 / 782.1 = 12.76 chips per BTC
  • You will be responsible for paying your own individual shipping when the ship arrives in the US (Connecticut)
  • Chips will be shipped as soon as they arrived (if time/weather allows) and as soon as I know the address that they're going to.
  • Individual Shipping will be required to have tracking! Individual also include custom fees!
  • In order to provide the best protection for your investments I will buy packing supplies to make 100% sure your product isn't damaged during the shipment.
  • We will be using JohnK's Escrow Service
  • We will be paying JohnK 1.5% of 782.1
  • There will be a 1% fee for organizing this group buy and shipping out individually to contributors. It takes time to keep track of everything. Takes gas to drive back and forth to ship out. Etc.
  • NO BTC WILL BE GOING TO ME! Send to Escrow Address

UPDATE #7

Alright guys. I will be start taking your individual shipping addresses for this order. We will do it email style so it will be much easier for me to keep track. Depending where you are located in the world I will do my best to give you an estimate for the shipping based on how many chips you bought. Also remember how much BTC you contributed to the group and how fast you sent the BTC to escrow will be weighted in when I do shipping etc. That is why I am making a list now.

Without further a due please email the following to avalonasics@gmail.com

*Note for Address please include as much detail as possible and make it accurate as much as possible.

Username:
Address:
Phone Number:
Email:
Other Info:

UPDATE #6

JohnK Confirmed Shipping Address:

I received the utility statement and it matches OP's address and everything.

We're at around 100 if I'm not wrong (check the spreadsheet for he red highlighted number) as someone dropped 5.16 BTC without confirming with me or this thread. That amount is not counted atm in the pot, and the overpayments too.

UPDATE #5
We have reached the threshold! Please start sending to:

1At75rKd6e8b7S7AAPzZ5V3kAzhkGYhnpU

I also updated the column on how much you NEED to send to Escrow's Address.

The formula:

(# of BTC Pledged)*(JohnK's Fees)*(OP's Fees) + (2.1 |Avalon's Shipping| divided by 65 total people)

Group Buy#1 is now currently closed and will not be accepting any more pledges.

Escrow contract: http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=Xtx4M6nN

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

The escrow address for ragingazn628's group buy transaction for Avalon ASICs chips would be:

Please state and agree to the conditions (if item is received damaged, item lost with tracking, customs fee etc) beforehand.

If possible, GPG sign your agreement to prevent any discrepancies later on and please ship with tracking to prevent problems during delivery. GPG signing is not a requirement, and any verbal exchange in the form of private messages or posts on bitcointalk.org, or email is effective as a ‘statement of condition’.

The fine print:
This Contract is solely generated for the purpose of facilitating the transaction between the seller and the buyer, which refers to the pseudonyms used on bitcointalk.org.
The escrow holder, John, assumes and gives no liability or guarantees on the satisfaction of all parties involved, although he agrees to mediate and facilitate the deal to the fullest extent he is capable of.  On the event that any problems arises, he will release the escrow to whichever party that presents him with the most convincing proof and/or after an open discussion with others or theymos.  
The verbal acceptance by both parties (or the failure to reject) and the sending of Bitcoins to the escrow address above constitutes the acceptance of the terms and conditions stated, and the activation of this Contract.

Thank you.

John (the escrow holder)
20 April 2013
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.11 (MingW32)
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=riqA
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

Confirmed.

UPDATE #4

Identifications confirmed! Thanks JohnK!

I have received the email from OP and I'll verify it when I get home. I'm on mobile currently. Thanks.
I confirm I have received the following from OP
:

1. A scan of my driver's license.
2. A picture of me holding and showing my driver's license.

UPDATE #3

Escrow initiated!

Escrow contract: http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=Xtx4M6nN

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

The escrow address for ragingazn628's group buy transaction for Avalon ASICs chips would be:

Please state and agree to the conditions (if item is received damaged, item lost with tracking, customs fee etc) beforehand.

If possible, GPG sign your agreement to prevent any discrepancies later on and please ship with tracking to prevent problems during delivery. GPG signing is not a requirement, and any verbal exchange in the form of private messages or posts on bitcointalk.org, or email is effective as a ‘statement of condition’.

The fine print:
This Contract is solely generated for the purpose of facilitating the transaction between the seller and the buyer, which refers to the pseudonyms used on bitcointalk.org.
The escrow holder, John, assumes and gives no liability or guarantees on the satisfaction of all parties involved, although he agrees to mediate and facilitate the deal to the fullest extent he is capable of.  On the event that any problems arises, he will release the escrow to whichever party that presents him with the most convincing proof and/or after an open discussion with others or theymos.  
The verbal acceptance by both parties (or the failure to reject) and the sending of Bitcoins to the escrow address above constitutes the acceptance of the terms and conditions stated, and the activation of this Contract.

Thank you.

John (the escrow holder)
20 April 2013
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.11 (MingW32)
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=riqA
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

UPDATE #2:

But our situation is different because we have myself, the pool of contributor, escrow, and Avalon.
Yeah, that's why I pointed out that an escrow service isn't going to provide the same kind of protection in this case.  The only thing John would be able to provide, is ensuring that the chips get ordered; he can't really protect them after that.

If you personally had 780BTC, you could give that to John as collateral, but I don't know anyone who would be crazy enough to lock away 780BTC for a few months. Tongue

Check out the spreadsheet to make sure I didn't miss your name from the list please.
Please put me down for 46.926 BTC for 600 chips, + however much is needed for fees (currently 2%).

EDIT: Oh, and thank you for taking the time to put all of this together.

Thanks! I added another column to show how many chips people are getting (Realistically rounding down because you can't have 3/4 a chip lol). I added you for 47 BTC so you will be getting 602 chips! Just makes math and other things easier a bit.

I went ahead and put in the really long number for the spread sheet too 12.820512820512820512820512820513 CHIPS PER BTC!

So please everyone contribute in BTC and not in how many chips you want Smiley

I got 12.820512820512820512820512820513 from 10,000 divided by 780 BTC - for shipping and fees I will make it separate later once the 780 is reached.

For example I will be putting in 17BTC so I will make another column in the spreadsheet to tell you how much you will be sending to JohnK.

( 17 + (2.1 / # of people contributing for shipping) ) * 1.02
This way it is a lot more accurate so if you want in just in the number of BTC - no weird decimals though please - .25 / .5 etc. is fine.

AGAIN PLEASE NOTE:

I will use this formula to calculate the total BTC that you will be sending to JohnK:

( [# of BTC Contributing to Pool] + (2.1 / [# of people contributing for shipping]) ) * [JohnK + OP Fees]

Google Spreadsheet:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ah5wT_NTrV00dFhHY2NoOXpvSnVMbDVWUmFaSTVjTmc#gid=0

UPDATE #1:

Steps:

1. We will all send him BTC to a designated address. (1-3% fees for his troubles)
2. He will order Avalon ASICs chips for us.
3. I will give JohnK my address so the chips will be shipped to me.
4. I will handle the shipment to participants and will make it my #1 priority (1% for my troubles organizing and shipping / gas to drive / time etc.)

How does that sound? NO BTC WILL BE GOING TO ME. Only 1 person sent me BTC so far and he will be refunded.

Check this for updated list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ah5wT_NTrV00dFhHY2NoOXpvSnVMbDVWUmFaSTVjTmc#gid=0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Inspector 2211

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 01:56:52 PM

What's the wattage of one chip at nominal speed?

▄█▄
            ▄█ ▀█▀
     ▄ ▄███▄▄████▄▀ ▄▄▀▄
    ▀█▄████
██████▀▄█████▀▄▀
   ▄█▀▄
███████████████████▄
 ▄██▀█▀
▀▀▀███▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▀█▀▄
 ▄█▀▀   ▀█
███▀▄████████ █▀█▄▄
██▀  ▀ ▀ ▀
██████████▄   ▄▀▀█▄
     ▀ ▀
  ███▀▀▀▀▀████▌ ▄  ▀
          ████████████▌   █
        █████████████▀
        ▀▀▀██▀▀██▀▀
           ▀▀  ▀▀
BTC-GREEN       ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄██████████████▄
  ▄██████
██████████████▄
 ▄███
███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
 ▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
Ecological Community in the Green Planet
❱❱❱❱❱❱     WHITEPAGE   |   ANN THREAD     ❰❰❰❰❰❰
           ▄███▄▄
       ▄▄█████████▄
      ▄████████████▌
   ▄█████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████
███████████████▄
▄████████████████████▀
███████████████████████▀
 ▀▀██████▀██▌██████▀
   ▀██▀▀▀  ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
           ██
           ██▌
          ▐███▄
ragingazn628 (OP)

Coin Generator

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2013, 02:01:15 PM

I would say that if Avalon ASICs machine uses about 600W @ 65gh/sec that would equates to about 230 chips @ 600W so about 2.6W a chip? Just a rough calculation lol please don't quote me on it!
iammagicmike

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 02:08:40 PM

What can I (or anyone) do with these chips?  It seems like hardware if I wanted to build my own ASIC miner but I'm no Electrical Engineer (I'm barely a Mechanical Engineer as it is). 

It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

LTC: LPGSryKuT2BaEcDBg6VWHwusXj5N8ynu3M
ragingazn628 (OP)

Coin Generator

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2013, 02:09:45 PM

What can I (or anyone) do with these chips?  It seems like hardware if I wanted to build my own ASIC miner but I'm no Electrical Engineer (I'm barely a Mechanical Engineer as it is). 

You can make your own Avalon Machine

iammagicmike

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 02:17:31 PM

Alright, so how many chips are in an AVALON currently?  10,000 chips for 780 BTC could theoretically achieve what kind of hash rate?

ragingazn628 (OP)

Coin Generator

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2013, 02:21:48 PM

Alright, so how many chips are in an AVALON currently?  10,000 chips for 780 BTC could theoretically achieve what kind of hash rate?

about 230 chips in an Avalon = 65Ghash

780 = 2.82 Thash or 2820Ghash

MOTHER OF GOD!!! lol
Inspector 2211

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 02:32:12 PM

I would say that if Avalon ASICs machine uses about 600W @ 65gh/sec that would equates to about 230 chips @ 600W so about 2.6W a chip? Just a rough calculation lol please don't quote me on it!

So, if someone bought a 10000 chip lot and decided to keep all of them for himself, he'd need about 30KW to run them, power supply efficiency included?

Wow.

▄█▄
            ▄█ ▀█▀
     ▄ ▄███▄▄████▄▀ ▄▄▀▄
    ▀█▄████
██████▀▄█████▀▄▀
   ▄█▀▄
███████████████████▄
 ▄██▀█▀
▀▀▀███▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▀█▀▄
 ▄█▀▀   ▀█
███▀▄████████ █▀█▄▄
██▀  ▀ ▀ ▀
██████████▄   ▄▀▀█▄
     ▀ ▀
  ███▀▀▀▀▀████▌ ▄  ▀
          ████████████▌   █
        █████████████▀
        ▀▀▀██▀▀██▀▀
           ▀▀  ▀▀
BTC-GREEN       ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄██████████████▄
  ▄██████
██████████████▄
 ▄███
███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████████▀
 ▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
Ecological Community in the Green Planet
❱❱❱❱❱❱     WHITEPAGE   |   ANN THREAD     ❰❰❰❰❰❰
           ▄███▄▄
       ▄▄█████████▄
      ▄████████████▌
   ▄█████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████
███████████████▄
▄████████████████████▀
███████████████████████▀
 ▀▀██████▀██▌██████▀
   ▀██▀▀▀  ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
           ██
           ██▌
          ▐███▄
iammagicmike

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 02:36:14 PM

MOTHER OF GOD!!! lol

The value of batch 3 @ 75 BTC for 65 GHash (230 chips) then each 1 chip = 0.28 GHash = 0.33 BTC.

The value of 10,000 chips if priced in an avalon would have cost 3300 BTC = 2800 GHash. 

So a 10,000 chip order for 780 BTC is a steal - about 0.078 BTC/chip.  24% of the batch 3 costs (of course I understand that this doesn't include the remaining costs to build the full miner).

I would only be interested in a group buy if I didn't have to build the unit myself.  If someone planned on building/maintaining a rig, I would buy some shares.  I like the cost value, but I know I could never build a working miner from the chips. 

ragingazn628 (OP)

Coin Generator

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2013, 02:43:20 PM

MOTHER OF GOD!!! lol

The value of batch 3 @ 75 BTC for 65 GHash (230 chips) then each 1 chip = 0.28 GHash = 0.33 BTC.

The value of 10,000 chips if priced in an avalon would have cost 3300 BTC = 2800 GHash. 

So a 10,000 chip order for 780 BTC is a steal - about 0.078 BTC/chip.  24% of the batch 3 costs (of course I understand that this doesn't include the remaining costs to build the full miner).

I would only be interested in a group buy if I didn't have to build the unit myself.  If someone planned on building/maintaining a rig, I would buy some shares.  I like the cost value, but I know I could never build a working miner from the chips. 

There would be additional costs for labor and parts

https://www.dropbox.com/s/45698vk7bpvbdkp/BOM.xls
iammagicmike

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 03:21:50 PM

MOTHER OF GOD!!! lol

yes, i understand that.  I am fully aware that these chips need to be integrated into a machine.  That's why I said

(of course I understand that this doesn't include the remaining costs to build the full miner)

and why I also said

ragingazn628 (OP)

Coin Generator

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2013, 03:26:16 PM

MOTHER OF GOD!!! lol

yes, i understand that.  I am fully aware that these chips need to be integrated into a machine.  That's why I said

(of course I understand that this doesn't include the remaining costs to build the full miner)

and why I also said

I would step up and do it but right now I am not 100% sure. It will be a learning process for me. I am investing in these chips to learn something new or to resell Smiley
rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 03:49:55 PM

i'm in with 3 BTC, but i dont know how to assemble these chips to work for BTC mining, is it hard ?
Luckybit

Merit: 510

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 04:32:11 PM

I don't know how to assemble them either but I would assume you need a PCB and some other components, a heat sink, soldering, etc.  But yeah then you have the problem of whatever firmware or getting it to work.

I'd like the knowledge but I don't want to mess up and waste a Bitcoin in a soldering accident.
glendall
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1018

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 04:41:51 PM

Hmmm sure wish it was 2014 or 2015 when we'll have those neat 3D PCB printers. Would make this a snap!

I'm going to research this a bit more before deciding upon it; sure would be fun to throw this together but I have to do some research...

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
ragingazn628 (OP)

Coin Generator

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2013, 06:12:02 PM
Last edit: April 16, 2013, 09:21:34 PM by ragingazn628

People who are interested:[/b]
  • 17 BTC - Me
  • 10 BTC - rttnpig - PM'd to see if interested in Chips
  • 1  BTC -Luckybit - PM'd to see if interested in Chips
  • 5 BTC - dmo580 - PM'd to see if interested in Chips
  • 2 BTC - dazzle - PM'd to see if interested in Chips
  • 3 BTC - rammy2k2
  • 40 BTC - Rallye - PM'd to see if interested in Chips
  • 2 BTC - haaning - PM'd to see if interested in Chips
  • 15 BTC - GodFader

Total:
95/782.1 BTC
luffy

Activity: 607

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 07:12:05 PM

i strongly hope a european company to get and use these chips to assemble a final consumer product that will ship
inside the EU. A simple USB miner (like 20GH) would be enough  Smiley
Bitsaurus

Activity: 873
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 09:17:32 PM

Unless you know what to do with the chips, I would just wait for someone else to build it.  While you mess around trying to figure out how to assemble a system others will be going to a lower process.  Time lost is hashing lost.
ragingazn628 (OP)

Coin Generator

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2013, 09:22:24 PM
Last edit: April 16, 2013, 11:57:55 PM by ragingazn628

People who are interested:[/b]
  • 17 BTC - Me
  • 10 BTC - rttnpig - PM'd to see if interested in Chips
  • 1  BTC -Luckybit - PM'd to see if interested in Chips
  • 5 BTC - dmo580 - PM'd to see if interested in Chips
  • 2 BTC - dazzle - PM'd to see if interested in Chips
  • 3 BTC - rammy2k2
  • 40 BTC - Rallye
  • 2 BTC - haaning - PM'd to see if interested in Chips
  • 15 BTC - GodFader

Total:
95/782.1 BTC
Rallye

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 11:42:51 PM

Yep im interested you can confirm that 40BTC!

Cheers
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: