Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:56:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Group Buy#1] Avalon ASICs CHIPS! Using JohnK as escrow! FINISHED!  (Read 150353 times)
prodigits7

Activity: 120
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 01:30:35 PM
Last edit: November 19, 2013, 01:46:42 PM by prodigits7

I'm here to let all the group members and those of the KnCMiner's group buy know that ragingazn628 is holding 11.6BTC that belongs to me and refuses to give them back. He has kept all those shares that I personally refunded to people, all for himself, as well as the 8 shares (4BTC) which I originally put in. He has left me out of it entirely and has not informed any of the other group members of what he did to me or how he continues to pocket my share of the profits.

in total, he owes me 11.6BTC from the entire KnCMiners Group Buy situation which I went I stuck my neck out for him and defended him and was his apologist. I started refunding group buy members with my own bitcoins, only because Ragingazn628 assured me that he would reimburse me once the actual KncMiner refund came through. I would never have done it otherwise. When the refund finally came through, he turned his back on me and refused to return the BTC that I had handed out to people.

JohnK was a witness to all this because I made sure to include you and inform you every step of the way. He was sent PM, Skype and GChat messages by me and ragingazn628 together. Now ragin's trying to screw me by not paying me back. Others that can vouch for me are Noitev and glendall and the actual people that I personally refunded including , damiano, piecinitup, floatyfish, danieldaniel, jesse11. You will see some of these people post on here to back up my story.

You all saw how MUCH I went out of my way to help him when he was depressed and at his lowest point. Yes its true that he gave me the sample chips, which were never actually used, to help his NEO-ASICs business venture. He had asked me to build him Klondike-16 and Avalon clones so he could sell to people through his site. After he got the refund from KnCMiner, he shut down the site (for a second time) changed his avatar and completely ignored the entire business. I still have the chips and offered to send them back to him.

I'm hoping with all your help, that I can get some justice in this situation and get back the BTC that is owed to me by Ragingazn628.

In regard to ragingazn's personal refunds, I am still holding to that due to emails I have obtained from prodigits7. I will not post his email directly, but I ask that he show up in this thread to clarify his claims against ragingazn here.

Everyone else with an address should be refunded here, otherwise please PM me so that I can clear that up.
danieldaniel

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 01:37:52 PM

I'm here to let all the group members and those of the KnCMiner's group buy know that I ragingazn628 is holding 11.6BTC that belongs me and refuses to give them back. He has kept all those shares that I personally refunded to people, all for himself, as well as the 8 shares (4BTC) which I originally put in. He has left me out of it entirely and has not informed any of the other group members of what he did to me or how he continues to pocket my share of the profits.

in total, he owes me 11.6BTC from the entire KnCMiners Group Buy situation which I went I stuck my neck out for him and defended him and was his apologist. I started refunding group buy members with my own bitcoins, only because Ragingazn628 assured me that he would reimburse me once the actual KncMiner refund came through. I would never have done it otherwise. When the refund finally came through, he turned his back on me and refused to return the BTC that I had handed out to people.

JohnK was a witness to all this because I made sure to include you and inform you every step of the way. He was sent PM, Skype and GChat messages by me and ragingazn628 together. Now ragin's trying to screw me by not paying me back. Others that can vouch for me are Noitev and glendall and the actual people that I personally refunded including , damiano, piecinitup, floatyfish, danieldaniel, jesse11. You will see some of these people post on here to back up my story.

You all saw how MUCH I went out of my way to help him when he was depressed and at his lowest point. Yes its true that he gave me the sample chips, which were never actually used, to help his NEO-ASICs business venture. He had asked me to build him Klondike-16 and Avalon clones so he could sell to people through his site. After he got the refund from KnCMiner, he shut down the site (for a second time) changed his avatar and completely ignored the entire business. I still have the chips and offered to send them back to him.

I'm hoping with all your help, that I can get some justice in this situation and get back the BTC that is owed to me by Ragingazn628.

In regard to ragingazn's personal refunds, I am still holding to that due to emails I have obtained from prodigits7. I will not post his email directly, but I ask that he show up in this thread to clarify his claims against ragingazn here.

Everyone else with an address should be refunded here, otherwise please PM me so that I can clear that up.

Just want to say that prodigits refunded me with his own BTC.  Ragin really should pay him back.

prodigits7

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 02:49:48 PM

For the record, I also still have the sample chips, which were never even opened or used. I was simply just holding on to them as collateral, for the group buy in case Ragingazn628 became unstable again.

So I'm willing to send it back to you or the group buy members. I have also spoken to Noitev about this on several occasions.

I'm here to let all the group members and those of the KnCMiner's group buy know that I ragingazn628 is holding 11.6BTC that belongs me and refuses to give them back. He has kept all those shares that I personally refunded to people, all for himself, as well as the 8 shares (4BTC) which I originally put in. He has left me out of it entirely and has not informed any of the other group members of what he did to me or how he continues to pocket my share of the profits.

Just want to say that prodigits refunded me with his own BTC.  Ragin really should pay him back.
zamazama

Activity: 263

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2013, 04:46:04 PM

Sorry for my untimely hiatus - had a really rough month and was forced to be away from the forums. This is probably the longest hiatus yet so far I've taken over the years.

Refund 3 for alle.sello: (sent out about 2 days ago, didn't update here)
https://blockchain.info/tx/6cd8d662c200c582bba51899d7c9dd52bb10bf33e80e7be911173748da74907c

Refund 4 for most transfers that I have addresses for:
https://blockchain.info/tx/5df128d44a2593ae46432bfe05bc3f3314b8110807189fc34b6a57e6e9ee8cd4

Refund 5 for Egon : (missed him on the original list as it was a partial transfer)
https://blockchain.info/tx/ec47b663213303dedd1d9a5ee8a5d46e848ccc4eb30b3470d427d672a35b2a7b

Updated sheets:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AiYcEqkgyjc_dHdIRGhHMG43N21raXJVSjA4dk5nUVE&usp=drive_web#gid=0

I bought chips off some people in the group buy ... when are you doing those john??

scotjam

Activity: 269
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 04:46:25 PM

For the record, I also still have the sample chips, which were never even opened or used. I was simply just holding on to them as collateral, for the group buy in case Ragingazn628 became unstable again.

So I'm willing to send it back to you or the group buy members. I have also spoken to Noitev about this on several occasions.

Thanks for coming clean on that prodigits, but they're worthless now and the group never authorised ragin to send them to you. You never said anything at the time, and the silence around that has cost everyone in this group buy. It would have been better if you'd owned up about that - I would think that anyone honest would have done so.

For anyone who didn't see / can't remember the other (equally messed up) side of the story here, start with the below link and read for a page or two:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=177994.msg3232633#msg3232633

It sounds like ragin may be withholding your refund from the group buy because he believes you're a scammer, but having read the endorsement from danieldaniel (who I cannot imagine is a sock puppet) I suspect he's probably wrong, and you probably deserve your refund. Ragin shouldn't have sent you the chips and you shouldn't have kept them, but they were not worth 11.6 BTC.

scotjam
scotjam

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 04:50:18 PM

Hoping John K looks into my 5.16 BTC at least Sad

Please confirm your BTC address here (or via email/PM) so that I can send this out.

JohnK - you should at least get confirmation that he sent it - get him to give you the login details to his MTGox so you can see the transaction history and confirm the transaction on that date. Don't risk feeding scammers. If he's legit, then fine, but if I were you I wouldn't pay out without some basic checks first; otherwise you'll have 10 sock puppet accounts claiming those funds.

scotjam
bassclef

Activity: 924

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 04:56:42 PM

Got the refund, thanks! Hope you guys sort the rest of this out soon. Happy holidays to everyone.
eroxors
Legendary

Activity: 924

Think. Positive. Thoughts.

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2013, 05:28:31 PM

Ragin is either a scammer or has a mental disorder combined with incompetence/laziness, in this instance the GB participants were extremely lucky. If Yifu didn't screw up chip orders and offer refunds, they would likely have NOTHING. No (worthless) chips, no boards, etc. His stories were fake (ask him to produce an obit)... you can't very well speak ill of someone who has lost a family member or ask them to "prove it" and he has an extensive track record (check hard forums) of "issues."

I would encourage anyone who participated in this GB to add a negative trust so others aren't duped.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=177994.msg1874180#msg1874180

The prodigits storyline is weird... for a while I thought they were the same person. I feel bad for John, who is having to facilitate the resolution of this fiasco. I wonder if he ever does escrow for these things again. If you all aren't tipping him, you should.

prodigits7

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 05:34:00 PM

I too would encourage anyone who participated in this GB to add a negative trust so others don't suffer the same fate.

Ragin is either a scammer or has a mental disorder combined with incompetence/laziness, in this instance the GB participants were extremely lucky. If Yifu didn't screw up chip orders and offer refunds, they would likely have NOTHING. No (worthless) chips, no boards, etc. His stories were fake (ask him to produce an obit)... you can't very well speak ill of someone who has lost a family member or ask them to "prove it" and he has an extensive track record (check hard forums) of "issues."

I would encourage anyone who participated in this GB to add a negative trust so others aren't duped.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=177994.msg1874180#msg1874180

jesse11

Activity: 333

Ants Rock

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 06:55:25 PM

Just want to say that prodigits refunded me with his own BTC.  Ragin really should pay him back.

prodigits7 stepped up the plate and took the initiative independently to help people receive refunds from a GB that went bad, with his own BTC plus fees. I personalty received a full refund which prodigits7 sent from his own account. Ragin should step up the plate and take the initiative to do the same.  Kudos to prodigits7 for his honesty! jesse11

Mining with: BE's,BE Cubes, K16's, AntMiners U1's and AntMiners S1's
floatyfish

Activity: 373

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 07:37:35 PM

I'm here to let all the group members and those of the KnCMiner's group buy know that ragingazn628 is holding 11.6BTC that belongs to me and refuses to give them back. He has kept all those shares that I personally refunded to people, all for himself, as well as the 8 shares (4BTC) which I originally put in. He has left me out of it entirely and has not informed any of the other group members of what he did to me or how he continues to pocket my share of the profits.

Just wanted to contribute my .02BTC. Prodigits7 did refund me the full amount of funds that I put in using his own money.

If you feel like donating: 1NtgJf4znCsA5GJDCbqtowHL2143WyqLkC
glendall
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1018

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 08:45:56 PM

Just wanted to vouch for prodigits as well.

I was in ragin's group buy and it fell to crap, that guy is incapable of running a group buy and is borderline incompetent to run anything, including his own life it seems.

Prodigits went a long distance to help everyone in the group buy and it was pretty impressive move to refund folks with his own BTC. I don't think anyone knows all the details of what happened, and I have not been following after the blessed miracle of getting some a refund from the group buy, but I can say that from what I saw prodigits shouldn't be holding a bag here , he was boned more than anyone by ragin.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Noitev

Activity: 812
Merit: 505

The Last NXT Founder

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 10:36:52 PM

I sent a pm to john, ragingazn, prodigits.

Talked with prodigits7 a handful of times via skype and he's pretty upset with raging holding his funds. Basically, from what I can gather, Ragingazn won't send the funds til prodigits7 returns the chips and ragingazn gave the chips to prodigits for safekeeping. The fact it's because of the sample chips that raging won't refund is fairly weak in my opinion, but I proposed that after sending the chips, raging give prodigits funds back, and if he does not, to take them out of his share of this groupbuy. If raging can weigh in, I'd be happy to hear about it.
danieldaniel

Activity: 854

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 11:16:44 PM

Talked with prodigits7 a handful of times via skype and he's pretty upset with raging holding his funds. Basically, from what I can gather, Ragingazn won't send the funds til prodigits7 returns the chips and ragingazn gave the chips to prodigits for safekeeping. The fact it's because of the sample chips that raging won't refund is fairly weak in my opinion, but I proposed that after sending the chips, raging give prodigits funds back, and if he does not, to take them out of his share of this groupbuy. If raging can weigh in, I'd be happy to hear about it.
The problem is that those chips are the only collateral that prodigits has.  If he sends those back, then he gives up all of the leverage he has.

I don't recommend him sending it back.  Ragingazn has had a HORRIBLE track record so far.

Noitev

Activity: 812
Merit: 505

The Last NXT Founder

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 11:32:32 PM

The problem is that those chips are the only collateral that prodigits has.  If he sends those back, then he gives up all of the leverage he has.

I don't recommend him sending it back.  Ragingazn has had a HORRIBLE track record so far.

I agree that he has a bad track reord, but we have the BTC from this group buy as collateral
scotjam

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 11:44:51 PM

I agree that he has a bad track reord, but we have the BTC from this group buy as collateral

That should be the collateral. The sample chips don't belong to ragin or prodigits. It is only a point of principal at this stage, but those are the property of this group, and if we were to vote as to who they should go to I suspect it wouldn't be ragin.

scotjam
nebiz

Activity: 87
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 11:02:53 PM

Hi JohnK,

I have not been refunded and have sent you a few personal messages regarding this. I am sure they were just lost in your inbox.

Please refund my funds to my signature address.

tips: 1KY4hsybyqpTdxy8nSXh3KUKRi8jeGH8Jx
magixx

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 09:40:28 AM

I still have not been refunded despite filling original form and PM'ing info to bigben, sent John K. a PM now, will see how it goes...

1N8sHKb7RAdzJwLtDw1yrtc1ip1oiVFWBt
ragingazn628 (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Coin Generator

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2013, 02:47:52 PM

This is the e-mail I sent to him so you guys can get part of the picture:

TLDR:
-Prodigits7 found me on Craigslist and tried to befriend me and gain my trust
-He wanted to start up a Bitcoin Company to produce mining hardware (Avalon Clones)
-He showed me various parts that he had but nothing concrete that proved that he had another company that he claimed was printing out the PCBs
-I trusted him enough to invite him to my house (big mistake) - rest assured the machines are NOT hosted there. They are safe and are in a secure location.
-I believe his sole intention was to scam all the 10,000 Avalon Chips (800+BTC worth at the time) and leave me as the scapegoat.
-I gave him the sample chips thinking that he was truly helping me through hard times
-He still has the sample chips and now they are worthless.
-He claimed to have started refunding people over 60+ of his own BTC
-In panic he started self-willingly refunding a few people, no where near to 60 BTC, in order to gain more trust from me so he can get the KNCMiner Refunds
-I have evidence that he did not and of how he lied to me about it.
-He constantly harass my roomate and myself via phone / text / facebook / emails

TLDR2:
-Prodigits7 is a lying manipulative scumbag that should never be trusted by anyone.

First and foremost I would like to point out that SL has nothing to do with this. You need to stop harassing him with any form of communication. He does NOT want to hear from you. Second, you need to stop with your absurd scare tactics. We are NOT doing anything illegal. As I have stated before, I am in no obligation to pay you back the BTC that you self-willingly sent to those people to cover up the fact that you lied about having already refunded "over 60 of your own Bitcoins". Again you sent those ~7 BTC (or how many ever) by yourself to try to cover up your sloppy mistake during your scam. You needed to gain trust from me that is why you thought sending a few bitcoin would help. However I will refund those BTC if you agree with my statement.

When I gave you the chips, I trusted you to be responsible for them and I had asked for them back to return to the group. But you did not. The chips will cost about 2.6 BTC (815 BTC https://blockchain.info/address/1At75rKd6e8b7S7AAPzZ5V3kAzhkGYhnpU total for the group buy and a total of 10,000 + 32 sample chips). It is now too late to return the chips because the group wants you or me to pay for the chips. You are responsible for the chips since it was your duty in Neo-ASICs to handle the hardware side of things. I still have the contract to prove it. The chips are worthless and cannot be resold so the fees must be paid due to negligence.

The only BTC I really owe you is the 4 BTC you sent for the 8 shares. I can add you to the mining company for 8 shares or you can fill out the refund form provided. Additionally since you bought the shares from the other group members self-willingly, you are able to add those shares to the group as well. I will count you in for the past 2 weeks of mining.

We are not doing anything illegal or committing any fraud. It is not illegal to mine Bitcoin. If it is illegal then you are/were involved in it because you opt in to buy shares. It is illegal however, to release any of our personal information without consent.

"I will also have a court ordered injunction that will freeze your entire operation as well as freeze all your bank account, debit and credit cards and all other assets including house, cars, computers and smartphones."

Go right ahead. I have a clear conscience. I have nothing to lose. Make my day.

Also for attempted fraud, Sam Cole co-founder of KnCMiner, already said he will help build a case against you for international grand theft fraud. He has all the evidence from the bank and recordings of you or someone calling in pretending to be me. The only person that knew all my information and the order information is you. On top of that I have an individual who's willing to step up and help me prove that you were also trying to pull something with her. I'm sure there were others from the Facebook Group that you tried to exploit.

Let me know how we should proceed.

What I "owe" Prodigits7:
-4 BTC for 8 KNCMiner Shares
-KnC BTC that he self-willingly refunded

If I am responsible for the sample chips (2.6 BTC) then Prodigits7 needs to be responsible for the cost of the sample chips at that time.

prodigits7

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 02:59:59 PM
Last edit: November 28, 2013, 01:25:55 AM by prodigits7

Ragin your track record speaks for itself. Everybody already agrees with me.

How can you deny the people I refunded when they have come on here to defend me? What about those bitcoins?? What about those people's shares??? Where are they now, I refunded them! What have you been doing with them?? Why are you pocketing all those profits for yourself and not reporting it to the group or the spreadsheets!!!

You have been keeping my share of the profits, along with the shares of those I refunded, all for yourself:

prodigits7 = 32 shares
damiano = 28 shares
piecinitup = 16 shares
floatyfish = 16 shares
danieldaniel = 8 share
jesse11 = 8 shares

Total = 108 shares

How dishonest of you. What a disgrace.

Do everybody a favor and stop lying to yourself. This, what you're doing, is a complete farce.

It's time for you to come clean and confess to the entire group...you're lame excuses don't work on anybody anymore.
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: