Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 11:59:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 284 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: Updated Overview of Bitcointalk Signature-Ad Campaigns  (Read 17845 times)
Zyborg

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 02:32:41 AM

Could be good to know that Cloudbet is currently not accepting members, so that tier is full at the moment.
KimNam

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 02:47:11 AM

I agree with you especially activity each month we grow and become a losses if we put up sign for the member but not yet one month we join the campaign and activity we've changed into a full member, meaning we will be paid by the member not sign a full member
it is depending which campaign do you participate
in PrimeDice, you'll get sr.member rate for all of your posts if you become sr.member at the end of monthly payment. (even if you started with full member level)
in luckybit, if you become sr.member at half of campaign, you'll get middle rate from sr.member and full member
and for other campaign, they have their own rules Grin
but i agree with you all, weekly payment better than monthly payment Smiley
Weekly payment need more time and more work for OP just because of this most of Op's like to give monthly payment instead of weekly just few campaigns started weekly but for confidence of members now they are also going in monthly 
yeah especially if they have many participants in their campaign
wasting more time and energy
but i found out that fxo (current signature campaign which i followed) can maintain weekly payment very smoothly, and paid almost on time
maybe because only around thirty participants in their campaign
in other hand, xbtec (who has almost same participants) can't do it on time
and look at updown campaign, he did weekly payment several times (with some problems happen) and they do it monthly for now
but OP is not online for more than two weeks, not a good sign?
monthly payment will become trend again, especially if that campaign is enough to make their participants trust them with recent payment
innocent93
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 03:47:40 AM

You should update the list , I found XBTec doesn't accept new participants now.

4. This campaign currently limited for 25 users.

Participants list is formed and more than full already.
New participants currently do not allowed.

usupnaruto

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

tolong sumbangannya pak...

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 07:07:07 AM

I agree with you especially activity each month we grow and become a losses if we put up sign for the member but not yet one month we join the campaign and activity we've changed into a full member, meaning we will be paid by the member not sign a full member
it is depending which campaign do you participate
in PrimeDice, you'll get sr.member rate for all of your posts if you become sr.member at the end of monthly payment. (even if you started with full member level)
in luckybit, if you become sr.member at half of campaign, you'll get middle rate from sr.member and full member
and for other campaign, they have their own rules Grin
but i agree with you all, weekly payment better than monthly payment Smiley

but not all of campaign as prime dice, and just in case there is anything that I would call it better later payments are made weekly,

saif92

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 08:28:14 PM

Could be good to know that Cloudbet is currently not accepting members, so that tier is full at the moment.
No they need 25 members for every post and they are currently short and still looking for new members to join them but there payment system is if you join them before 16 then you have payment on next 16 and if you are joining them 18 then you have to wait for 2 months for your first pay

Zyborg

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 11:39:09 PM

No they need 25 members for every post and they are currently short and still looking for new members to join them but there payment system is if you join them before 16 then you have payment on next 16 and if you are joining them 18 then you have to wait for 2 months for your first pay
No, that's not true.

Members
We are not currently looking to add any members, thanks to those who are already enrolled

Reads directly in their OP.
williamj2543

Activity: 588

Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2014, 12:57:16 AM

I think bitmixer is the best deal, but idk.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
u9y42
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 01:36:15 AM

Why do you say that? I think they only pay up to 0.01 btc per week, or 0.04 per month, which is less than half what for example Gaw Miners or CloudBet pay for 50 posts per month. And then, if you post a lot, other campaigns can pay out even more.
Nagato4

Activity: 625

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 02:23:10 AM

Why do you say that? I think they only pay up to 0.01 btc per week, or 0.04 per month, which is less than half what for example Gaw Miners or CloudBet pay for 50 posts per month. And then, if you post a lot, other campaigns can pay out even more.

The Bitmixer program is good if you have very limited time to spend on bitcointalk, as you don't need to make one single post to get paid.
Ofc, if you can make 50 posts or more a month, you would get much better pay in other programs.

williamj2543

Activity: 588

Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2014, 02:36:25 AM

The Bitmixer program is good if you have very limited time to spend on bitcointalk, as you don't need to make one single post to get paid.
Ofc, if you can make 50 posts or more a month, you would get much better pay in other programs.
Yea im leaving for 3 weeks so it would be the best for me. Other than that I think I will use other programs because I can easily make over 100 posts each month

▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
needmoney
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1023

I am a good bro

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 03:23:48 PM

Very usefull thread!
Thank you so much Smiley

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
.Just.Bet. 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
TRUSTLESS
DECENTRALIZED
TRANSPARENT
..PLAY NOW..
tspacepilot
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1078

I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 06:18:29 PM

Yea im leaving for 3 weeks so it would be the best for me. Other than that I think I will use other programs because I can easily make over 100 posts each month

Bitmixer.io is definitely the best campaign while you're away or out of town.  The automated system works great.  However, the payouts are so low that it's a terrible choice if you're are actively posting more than just a couple of times per week.
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1520

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2014, 06:49:09 PM

PrimeDice (Thread)
Maximum posts: 400/m (did change from 100/w)

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
counter

Activity: 798

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 09:43:34 PM

PrimeDice (Thread)

Thanks for the update I was unaware of this change.

This is a very useful thread and I'll be sure to tip u a cup of coffee or beer for the effort of organizing and updating the info for the rest of us.  Wink
CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 10:06:45 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=671082.0

Coinbroker.io signature campaign

Rate:
Hero members: 0.024 BTC per week for posting at least 15 posts with our signature
Senior members: 0.021 BTC per  week for posting at least 15 posts with our signature
Full members: 0.015 BTC per  week for posting at least 15 posts with our signature
Crossbow376

Activity: 615

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 10:08:02 AM

Rate:
Hero members: 0.024 BTC per week for posting at least 15 posts with our signature
Senior members: 0.021 BTC per  week for posting at least 15 posts with our signature
Full members: 0.015 BTC per  week for posting at least 15 posts with our signature

Haha, you are a minute faster than me. I was going to make a post here to make bitcoininformation aware of it. Cheesy

boumalo
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2014, 10:13:30 AM

PrimeDice (Thread)

Thanks for the update I was unaware of this change.

This is a very useful thread and I'll be sure to tip u a cup of coffee or beer for the effort of organizing and updating the info for the rest of us.  Wink

It is useful especially since it is updated frequently!

400posts/month for PD is good because you don't have to keep track on how many posts you wrote per week to know how much you will earn; 0.48 for Hero is still huge, not a lot of members were making more than that anyway

4000satoshis/post as a newbie with 777, they have to wait 360seconds between posts but it beats any faucets!

lightlord is getting some nice exposure from Jr/newbies for a very reasonable price

madmat
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 10:37:32 AM

Rate:

Nice campaign for little posters. Currently limited to 20 users.
Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3934
Merit: 2200

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2014, 10:39:16 AM

Could someone post the Coinbroker.io campaign using the format in the first post? I'm currently too busy to do it myself.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

Advertisements are not endorsed by me.
Crossbow376

Activity: 615

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 10:46:50 AM

Could someone post the Coinbroker.io campaign using the format in the first post? I'm currently too busy to do it myself.

Here you are. Smiley

Coinbroker.io (Thread)
Payment period: Weekly, every Tuesday
Minimum posts: 15 posts per week
Payments: If minimum post count is reached: F: 0.015BTC per week, S: 0.021BTC per week, H: 0.024BTC per week.
Miscellaneous: Maximum of 20 participants. Constructive posts only. Zero or positive trust. Need to apply before this Thursday to join in this week's campaign. Need to PM the site owner on every Tuesday the number of constructive posts.

EDIT: Fixed a mistake. Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 284 »
  Print  

Jump to: