Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:08:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 284 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: Updated Overview of Bitcointalk Signature-Ad Campaigns  (Read 17845 times)
LtPaxIV

Activity: 400
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 10:24:15 PM

I logged in just because dooglus PMed me a legit question.

If you change or alter the signature in any way, you will not be entitled to payment. Those are the signature rules. Its your choice to drop if you wish, and get paid nothing. Calling the site fraudulent though makes no sense, when we processed all payouts, we didnt keep a single BTC, and paid from our own stash. We had the opportunity to run with 7.5k coins, and we didnt. How stupid is to put a cheating method in nonce, where EVERYONE can check it, when you could simply rape a 7.5k bankroll..? others call us "mateo". If we were mateo, wouldn't it be wiser to use that card yesterday, before the shitstort, before the refunds OR even like when BR was 3~4k+ coins? looks wise to you to wait for the BR to stabilize @ ~500 BR and hit it? Dont bother answering me, i know the answer. As for the fact if the rolls are legit or not, come and test for yourself. i repeated countless times, we did a rollback on admin server, to our push, and we tripple checked everything.

As said, im not here to argue with anyone, just to make a statement for bitcoininfo and dooglus. 10 BTC will be more than enough to pay everyone, even if they were reaching max post.

Regards.

thx for the statement.i was beginning to wonder what will happen to the campaign after yesterday.nice u keep it on

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GaleMartins

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 12:08:05 AM

As for the fact if the rolls [of Mateo] are legit or not, come and test for yourself. i repeated countless times, we did a rollback on admin server, to our push, and we tripple checked everything.

I would be interested in computing some statistics on Mateo's play.

Could you please make available the data for his bets ?
If not, could you just tell me now many bets he placed, and how many of them were winning bets?
If I remember well, all his bets had probability of winning 0.4950, no?

If it turns out that his winning streak was extremely unlikely,
then it is possible that he was exploiting some bug in the site's code?
botany
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1064

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 01:16:15 AM

Changelog:
Code:
8-Aug-2014: DiceBitco.in has been removed.
3-Sep-2014: Rollin.IO removed since they stopped their campaign. MoneyPot has been added. MoneyPot is now full.

Minor correction - it should read 8-Sep-2014
kerimk2

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

ACCOUNT BANNED. Email in sig!!

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 01:28:27 AM

Lightlord still hasn't paid me yet! Don't trust this scammer

If you need support for AutoPonzi contact: autoponzi@gmail.com
We aren't sure how long the ban is for. We aren't even sure why we are banned. But we'll try figure it out
marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 09:25:43 AM

Hello everyone,

Dooglus and BitcoinInformation here. We have talked a bit and decided that we will be enforcing the rules set by DiceBitco.in. If you want to advertise the site, you can, but decide for yourself. If you think it's a scam, and you don't want to advertise a scam, then change your signature. Hower, you most likely won't get paid, since you are breaking the campaign rules. This also means that changed signature's are invalid!

If we have coins left at the end of this period, we will pay those who dropped out now for being in the campaign for a week. We have send DiceBitco.in a PM asking if we could do an early payout, because the current arregement isn't optimal.

We will keep you all updated!

Kind Regards,
Dooglus and BitcoinInformation

First, I have changed my signature back to the original code. Please confirm im still in. (I altered it because you gave me an ok, bitcoininformation)

HOWEVER, why won't dicebitcoin be paying out signature participants at the end of the period? They started the thread buying people's signatures so they must pay us, not bitcoininformation OR dooglus. (then the escrowed 10BTC can be sent back)

Additionally, I am already over the maximum (dicebitcoin was aware of this and I understood that it was alright).
Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3906
Merit: 2197

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 09:32:24 AM

First, I have changed my signature back to the original code. Please confirm im still in. (I altered it because you gave me an ok, bitcoininformation)

HOWEVER, why won't dicebitcoin be paying out signature participants at the end of the period? They started the thread buying people's signatures so they must pay us, not bitcoininformation OR dooglus. (then the escrowed 10BTC can be sent back)

Additionally, I am already over the maximum (dicebitcoin was aware of this and I understood that it was alright).
Your signature isn't correct yet. And yes, I know I said it was okay, because I thought we had to payout right then and there, but we need to continue the campaign till the end of the period.

I have no idea why he asked us to do it, but we will have to do it if he/they don't, so we prefer to be prepared.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

Advertisements are not endorsed by me.
marcotheminer
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 09:37:00 AM

Your signature isn't correct yet. And yes, I know I said it was okay, because I thought we had to payout right then and there, but we need to continue the campaign till the end of the period.

I have no idea why he asked us to do it, but we will have to do it if he/they don't, so we prefer to be prepared.

Its all good now. What I dont understand is why we dont do this:

Pay out all members right now, terminating the campaign. (if necessary at a reduced rate)

Then, if they want, dicebitoin can relaunch the campaign if they want to run it for another month.

This will prevent a lack of funds (because it seems dicebitcoin doesnt want to payout but instead wants to use the escrow funds straight away)
Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 09:38:52 AM

Its all good now.
Thank you, sorry for being a pain in the ass.

What I dont understand is why we dont do this:

Pay out all members right now, terminating the campaign. (if necessary at a reduced rate)

Then, if they want, dicebitoin can relaunch the campaign if they want to run it for another month.

This will prevent a lack of funds (because it seems dicebitcoin doesnt want to payout but instead wants to use the escrow funds straight away)
We have been thinking of paying out right now, but, well, DiceBitco.in clearly states that we need to pay at the end of the period (which is at the end of this month). I, personally, prefer to payout right now, but we aren't sure what we should do. I will talk with Dooglus about as soon as he gets online.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

marcotheminer
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 09:43:48 AM

Its all good now.
Thank you, sorry for being a pain in the ass.

What I dont understand is why we dont do this:

We have been thinking of paying out right now, but, well, DiceBitco.in clearly states that we need to pay at the end of the period (which is at the end of this month). I, personally, prefer to payout right now, but we aren't sure what we should do. I will talk with Dooglus about as soon as he gets online.

I see. But you need to contact dicebitcoin ASAP and ask if they will payout at the end of the month OR if they expect you to use the escrowed funds. IF they tell you to use the escrow funds then you can pay out right now (as they clearly don't want to payout the full amounts). Please keep us updated.
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1499

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 09:45:37 AM

-snip-

This is just my personal opinion: I think they are done with this board. The way the users reacted on the faulty code and mateo was very destructive. So many jumped to conclusions and made fun of dicebitco.in in the dirt. Ive seen a different and ugly face of plenty users yesterday and its contemptible. I have no idea what happend, neither do you. Think about what you would have done in their place. A scammer would be gone the second the shit starts to hit the fan IMHO. Now imagine your dream in the dirt, shat upon because you made a mistake. Would you go back and sit through another 3 weeks with this community?

You signed up for a month, you stick with them for a month or you get no payment. The way your signature was you technically dropped out anyway.

You need to have the Dicebitco.in signature AT ALL TIMES you are enrolled. Fail to do so will void all/any outstanding payments owed to you. Dont try to cheat!

source: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=758854.0

-snip-

What did your original arangement for escrow state? Did it state anything about the length of the campaign?

-snip-
I see. But you need to contact dicebitcoin ASAP and ask if they will payout at the end of the month OR if they expect you to use the escrowed funds. IF they tell you to use the escrow funds then you can pay out right now (as they clearly don't want to payout the full amounts). Please keep us updated.

No, bitcoininformation and doog need to honor the original arangement. Thats what you setup escrow for. If escrow could do "what they think is best", they would not be reliable.

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 09:56:35 AM

What did your original arangement for escrow state? Did it state anything about the length of the campaign?
This is the Escrow contract that was sent to DiceBitco.in:

BitcoinInformation Escrow
First Draft
30-07-2014

Basic Information
This message will be a binding contract between Dicebitco.in and BitcoinInformation, which ensures payment of campaign members which take part in the "[DiceBitco.in] [Make the most out of your sig!] Make coins by simply posting!"-campaign. BitcoinInformation will be send a specified amount of coins which will be used to pay campaign participants if Dicebitco.in defaults or disappears. If Dicebitco.in pays in time the coins will be returned.

Fee's
BitcoinInformation won't charge anything for this service, but donations are always welcome.

Amount of coins to hold onto
The coins that will be escrowed are 5BTC

Procedure
The agreed amount of coins that BitcoinInformation will hold onto will be send to the following address: 1ExgQhoWP9aEJrSYgHKRt9EF8Hwa8aFprF. Once received, BitcoinInformation will sign a message stating that he is in control of these coins to proof to the participants of the campaign that escrow has been done through BitcoinInformation.

BitcoinInformation will return the coins to Dicebitco.in, once they did there first payment. If they fail to do so, the coins will be used to reimburse the participants.

Agreement
If Dicebitco.in agrees with this contract he shall send the coins to the address specified above. If Dicebitco.in does not agree they are welcome to send suggestion to BitcoinInformation which will be used to improve this contract.

I know that it's a bit noobish, sorry for that. I use a different template right now. Anyway, the agreement states that the coins will be used if DiceBitco.in doesn't pay. A period isn't clearly stated, but we both knew it was meant for a month (should have written that down).

DiceBitco.in asked Dooglus and me to keep the coins for another month, which indicates that this arrangement is for a whole month.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

marcotheminer
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 10:01:28 AM

This is the Escrow contract that was sent to DiceBitco.in:

BitcoinInformation Escrow
First Draft
30-07-2014

Basic Information
This message will be a binding contract between Dicebitco.in and BitcoinInformation, which ensures payment of campaign members which take part in the "[DiceBitco.in] [Make the most out of your sig!] Make coins by simply posting!"-campaign. BitcoinInformation will be send a specified amount of coins which will be used to pay campaign participants if Dicebitco.in defaults or disappears. If Dicebitco.in pays in time the coins will be returned.

Fee's
BitcoinInformation won't charge anything for this service, but donations are always welcome.

Amount of coins to hold onto
The coins that will be escrowed are 5BTC

Procedure
The agreed amount of coins that BitcoinInformation will hold onto will be send to the following address: 1ExgQhoWP9aEJrSYgHKRt9EF8Hwa8aFprF. Once received, BitcoinInformation will sign a message stating that he is in control of these coins to proof to the participants of the campaign that escrow has been done through BitcoinInformation.

BitcoinInformation will return the coins to Dicebitco.in, once they did there first payment. If they fail to do so, the coins will be used to reimburse the participants.

Agreement
If Dicebitco.in agrees with this contract he shall send the coins to the address specified above. If Dicebitco.in does not agree they are welcome to send suggestion to BitcoinInformation which will be used to improve this contract.

I know that it's a bit noobish, sorry for that. I use a different template right now. Anyway, the agreement states that the coins will be used if DiceBitco.in doesn't pay. A period isn't clearly stated, but we both knew it was meant for a month (should have written that down).

DiceBitco.in asked Dooglus and me to keep the coins for another month, which indicates that this arrangement is for a whole month.

Ok, so currently, it looks like dicebitcoin will be making payouts. If they fail to do so then bitcoinformation pays out using the escrowed funds. Got it.

Now what about going over the maximum posts (dicebitcoin assured that they would pay gladly if people went over - case by case)
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 10:03:49 AM

Ok,  thanks again @bitcoininformation for the fast news Wink .

PS: I've changed my sig. into the original .
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1499

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 10:04:19 AM

-snip-

Thanks for that. Well usually you dont expect something to go south.

While it is not explicitly stated, the arrangement is:
If they do not pay you pay, thus you have to wait for them to "not pay" which would be at the end of the month.

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
marcotheminer
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 10:08:00 AM

Just posting this here for reference:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=717300.msg8558533#msg8558533

*quote not altered, screenshot available*
i still 200 posts per month is more than fair, and to fully support this i wouldnt mind take a case-by-case anyone who will post more than 200 constructive posts per month while on campaign, and fully pay for it even if they exceed it.
Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 10:10:27 AM

I know about that arrangement macrotheminer, but if Dooglus and I need to pay people we will most likely stop counting after the maximum of 200 posts per month, since we have a very limited amount of funds.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

marcotheminer
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 10:12:23 AM

I know about that arrangement macrotheminer, but if Dooglus and I need to pay people we will most likely stop counting after the maximum of 200 posts per month, since we have a very limited amount of funds.

I understand. The plan is that dicebitcoin pays out (the final test wether they want to continue the site, IMO)
chadwickx16

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 02:26:21 PM

So, if we had changed to Marco's altered sig, are we considered still in or out? I know based on the original rules, we would be out; but, given the current circumstances, could you give us an update?

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░███████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░███████████████████████████████████████
░░░░███████████████████████████████████████████
░░░████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███████████████
░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████████████
░░████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░███████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
░░██████████
░░██████████
░░██████████
░░░██████████
░░░████████████░
░░░░█████████████████████████████████████
░░░░░▀███████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████████████████
░░░░░▄▄██████████████████████████████████
░░░░█████████████████████████████████████
░░░████████████
░░███████████
░██████████▌
▐█████████▌
▐█████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
▐██████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
░███████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░▐████████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░▐███████████████▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄████████████████
░░░░███████████████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░███████████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███

███
███
!
#
HOMEPAGE
ANNOUNCEMENT
JOIN US ON SLACK
Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 02:45:48 PM

So, if we had changed to Marco's altered sig, are we considered still in or out? I know based on the original rules, we would be out; but, given the current circumstances, could you give us an update?
If your signature differs from the one provided by DiceBitcoin, you will be out. So if you use Marco's altered signature you are out.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

pawel7777
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1559

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 02:46:02 PM

As long as you're on the list, you should be safe:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=758854.0

Dicebitcoin didn't remove any of you so nothing to worry about. And if he removes you later on, bitcoininformation + dooglus can still choose to pay you.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 284 »
  Print  

Jump to: