Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:36:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 284 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: Updated Overview of Bitcointalk Signature-Ad Campaigns  (Read 17845 times)
yatsey87

Activity: 840
Merit: 509

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 01:17:26 PM

I do also remember this, lmao, when rates were climbing up to ridiculous amounts and you could make over $1 a post. The rates are still pretty ridiculous when you think about it, for participating in a forum.

I think it's pretty ridiculous we can earn quite a decent amount of bitcoins in such a way. I've never seen any other forum do this sort of thing, but it's just another reason why I love this place and also bitcoin. Hope they both go on forever hehe.

Oh, and thanks for keeping this thread going op. It's very useful to the community.

0.1 is what you can earn on average for Sr and Hr, it is not that much!

Agree that 1B+/month was outrageous and great but it is over, for now

Am getting 0/month at the moment

0.1 for 50 posts is pretty great in my opinion and especially for doing something you would do anyway, but you can get more on other deals. Even the 0.4 people get on PD now is a lot, but the 2.4 was definitly nuts (though not many people got anywhere near that amount).

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
williamj2543

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2014, 01:18:19 PM

I do also remember this, lmao, when rates were climbing up to ridiculous amounts and you could make over $1 a post. The rates are still pretty ridiculous when you think about it, for participating in a forum.

I think it's pretty ridiculous we can earn quite a decent amount of bitcoins in such a way. I've never seen any other forum do this sort of thing, but it's just another reason why I love this place and also bitcoin. Hope they both go on forever hehe.

Oh, and thanks for keeping this thread going op. It's very useful to the community.

0.1 is what you can earn on average for Sr and Hr, it is not that much!

Agree that 1B+/month was outrageous and great but it is over, for now

Am getting 0/month at the moment

0.1 for 50 posts is pretty great in my opinion and especially for doing something you would do anyway, but you can get more on other deals. Even the 0.4 people get on PD now is a lot, but the 2.4 was definitly nuts (though not many people got anywhere near that amount).
Dicebitcoin and primedice is definitely the highest you will get, but you had to be in this a while ago, with the required activity level of almost a year of on here to be eligible for them. Definitely paid off though

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
kerimk2

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

ACCOUNT BANNED. Email in sig!!

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 01:21:40 PM

Just for clarifying, I get I think 51 cents per day with cryptcominer sig campaign, withdraws daily and fast, no fee.

If you need support for AutoPonzi contact: autoponzi@gmail.com
We aren't sure how long the ban is for. We aren't even sure why we are banned. But we'll try figure it out
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 01:23:13 PM

Just for clarifying, I get I think 51 cents per day with cryptcominer sig campaign, withdraws daily and fast, no fee.

Yes , we  have understand ,.. but that sig. campaign is only a Ponzi scheme Wink .
williamj2543

Activity: 588

Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2014, 01:25:26 PM

Yes , we  have understand ,.. but that sig. campaign is only a Ponzi scheme Wink .
Its daily payouts, so on the day that it crashes, you at most will lose that days payment for 51 cents

▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 01:27:19 PM

Its daily payouts, so on the day that it crashes, you at most will lose that days payment for 51 cents

Yes I know  Grin .
But in the end we all know that is a Ponzi scheme, or Am I wrong ?
capoeira
Legendary

Activity: 2388
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 01:28:17 PM

+ you lose credibility as you advertised a ponzi

guybrushthreepwood
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1195

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 03:35:28 PM

Aside from being a ponzi, that's why I wouldn't join this. Ponzis can disappear at any time and even if they've been paying out when they do finally go under (which they will) they'll go with your money.
saif92

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 03:38:27 PM

Aside from being a ponzi, that's why I wouldn't join this. Ponzis can disappear at any time and even if they've been paying out when they do finally go under (which they will) they'll go with your money.
Its already happen to many ponzi schemes they suddenly disappear and with good amount but on one going to take any lesson from then peoples still investing

Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3906
Merit: 2197

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2014, 04:03:56 PM

Well, I would lie if I said that I haven't played with Ponzi's. I saw it as a gamble, accepted the risk and joined one (from which I made quite a lot). The problem with Ponzi's is, you earn something from someone else (who else expect to earn something from someone else). If you lose, you lose, it's all a gamble if you ask me.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

Advertisements are not endorsed by me.
guybrushthreepwood
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1195

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 04:06:01 PM

Well, I would lie if I said that I haven't played with Ponzi's. I saw it as a gamble, accepted the risk and joined one (from which I made quite a lot). The problem with Ponzi's is, you earn something from someone else (who else expect to earn something from someone else). If you lose, you lose, it's all a gamble if you ask me.

It is a gamble but at some point that gamble turns into a scam and that's the way it was built from the start. They're designed to fail, but most just end up scamming long before the ponzi ever collapses naturally.
Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2014, 04:12:25 PM

It is a gamble but at some point that gamble turns into a scam and that's the way it was built from the start. They're designed to fail, but most just end up scamming long before the ponzi ever collapses naturally.
Of course it's a scam, I never said it wasn't. But, in my opinion, it's a gamble to participate in them and hope that you get something out of it.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

Rannasha

Activity: 728

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 04:26:19 PM

Of course it's a scam, I never said it wasn't. But, in my opinion, it's a gamble to participate in them and hope that you get something out of it.

Whether or not it's a scam depends on how they advertise the service. There are plenty of threads in the Gambling section advertising a Ponzi-gambling-scheme without trying to cover up the fact that they're a Ponzi scheme. These to me are perfectly fine gambling opportunities (assuming of course that the operator sticks to the advertised rules).

Then there are websites that claim to be a normal investment program (such as Cryptcominer and Bitcoin-Trader), but that are in fact Ponzi schemes. These to me are pure scams, since they try to trick people to invest under false pretenses. Of course, these websites also draw in people that are aware that it's a Ponzi scheme, but try to get in early for a gamble, but these sites primarily thrive on misleading people.
Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2014, 04:28:41 PM

Whether or not it's a scam depends on how they advertise the service. There are plenty of threads in the Gambling section advertising a Ponzi-gambling-scheme without trying to cover up the fact that they're a Ponzi scheme. These to me are perfectly fine gambling opportunities (assuming of course that the operator sticks to the advertised rules).

Then there are websites that claim to be a normal investment program (such as Cryptcominer and Bitcoin-Trader), but that are in fact Ponzi schemes. These to me are pure scams, since they try to trick people to invest under false pretenses. Of course, these websites also draw in people that are aware that it's a Ponzi scheme, but try to get in early for a gamble, but these sites primarily thrive on misleading people.
Well, you definitely have a point there. I was talking about Ponzi's that state that their are Ponzi's, just to be clear. Cryptcominer has an asterisk because they trick people into their Ponzi scheme.

Also, I hope that I'm doing a good job, with this topic, in your eyes. I do my best to keep everything updated and nicely organized.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

madmat
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 04:42:46 PM

If a ponzi clearly informs its users about being a ponzi, no problem, it is gambling. If it doesn't, it is a scam.
ReBoRn

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Bitcoin will survive

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 05:58:06 PM

If a ponzi clearly informs its users about being a ponzi, no problem, it is gambling. If it doesn't, it is a scam.
You are right but some are working in name of crypto and some are in the name of investments which are clearly scam

tspacepilot
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1076

I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 08:35:56 PM

Actually, redsn0w, I think that's misinformation.  The website is a ponzi scheme.  The sig campaign is a contract between two parties with a guarantee (albeit, perhaps, only a personal one) to fulfill the terms.  As far as I know, the sig campaign is not at all a ponzi scheme, it's an advertizing campagin intended to promote a ponzi scheme.
Zyborg

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 09:15:08 PM

Actually, redsn0w, I think that's misinformation.  The website is a ponzi scheme.  The sig campaign is a contract between two parties with a guarantee (albeit, perhaps, only a personal one) to fulfill the terms.  As far as I know, the sig campaign is not at all a ponzi scheme, it's an advertizing campagin intended to promote a ponzi scheme.
Exactly. I feel like this thread, and most of the people around here are mixing the service and their signature campaign up. Just because people risk losing their money to gambling sites doesn't mean the advertising campaigns are illegitimate.
Malin Keshar

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 09:38:51 PM

+ you lose credibility by advertising gambling sites, while many people have their life destroyed by gambling?

Everyone that is not a baby is aware of the risks, not sure what is the problem
pawel7777
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1559

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2014, 09:43:18 PM

+ you lose credibility by advertising gambling sites, while many people have their life destroyed by gambling?

Everyone that is not a baby is aware of the risks, not sure what is the problem

So where do you draw the line? Would you advertise anything if they pay you the most?

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 284 »
  Print  

Jump to: