Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 08:22:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 [291] 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 ... 532 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [EON] EXSCUDO - ICO successfully finished!  (Read 357181 times)
clixcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:29:34 AM

when bounty distribution? because I have been waiting for so long

After the launch of mainnet when it will get stable till now nobody got his token even investors too. Have patience the working hard to make this useful project in daily life and we can track their progress easily how dedicated they are.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 09:41:59 AM

when bounty distribution? because I have been waiting for so long

After the launch of mainnet when it will get stable till now nobody got his token even investors too. Have patience the working hard to make this useful project in daily life and we can track their progress easily how dedicated they are.
Totally agree with your comment and i really like the way team regularly updating news about the project including sending an email.
omorfi

Activity: 728
Merit: 264

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:53:55 AM

Impatiently i am waitin Exscudo mainnet to work properly. I sincerely trust this project and developers. I have gained great from projects i have been waiting a long time such as Minexbank. lol
cabron

Activity: 2800
Merit: 596

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 12:37:34 PM

Impatiently i am waitin Exscudo mainnet to work properly. I sincerely trust this project and developers. I have gained great from projects i have been waiting a long time such as Minexbank. lol

And yet you are impatient right?  Undecided

There is yet not assurance for the price though but my expectation is high. Which is also the reason why most of the bounty hunters might dump their tokens when there is a slight test of week hands.

Will the team be allowing the bounty participants to withdraw right after the mainnet is laucnhed?

alinda

Activity: 887
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:57:04 PM

There is yet not assurance for the price though but my expectation is high. Which is also the reason why most of the bounty hunters might dump their tokens when there is a slight test of week hands.

Will the team be allowing the bounty participants to withdraw right after the mainnet is laucnhed?

It was already said earlier as they would be releasing both the tokens from bounty/investor dashboard at the same time when the mainnet would be available in 2018.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
cryptopick

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:53:50 PM

EXSCUDO WEEKLY #20- Crypto Currency World Expo Presentation!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNIMf0huqFw

Trev
theuploader

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:48:54 PM

Lol are majority of these people complaining bounty hunters? Or did you guys actually invest money into this? So many people complaining on here, just be patient. If you don't believe in the team and joined for a quick profit, then sell all your eons right away and the real investors will be happy to buy them when they're cheap. This company has so much potential, does anyone even read the white papers on here or just complain about not getting bounties...
Zechis966

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

http://cointedtoken.com/

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:57:07 PM

it's not weak hands if they consider a fair trade Wink

If some shitty bounty hunter sells all his coins for 25 cents, then that's a huge bonus to whomever buys em (hopefully you or me) and maybe that bounty hunter sells the bitcoin he gets from them for cash to go to Vegas for the weekend.

I don't believe in weak hands unless it's actually one of the spazzes who sells out of fear...wait a minute...am I describing myself here?...

ThatsABity

Activity: 116
Merit: 36

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:15:12 AM

Can't wait for Exscudo. Really need a good decentralized exchange, with EUR trading pairs. Exscudo can become the absolute nr 1 if they do it right. Smiley
hannusolo

Activity: 434
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:28:18 PM

I was thinking about the unsold EON coins. Not the ones distributed as a bonus among the investors, but the part that remained under Exscudo's control.

Do we know what is the intention of the devs with those? Selling them at a later point in time or what?
MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:25:02 AM

I was thinking about the unsold EON coins. Not the ones distributed as a bonus among the investors, but the part that remained under Exscudo's control.

Do we know what is the intention of the devs with those? Selling them at a later point in time or what?

Well if you just analyze it , the unsold eons is the reason we have a 6.7 something coefficient that increased our stakes. So that in turn would be our bonus from ICO event. I think there is no reason for selling unsold because it was well distributed among us contributors plus bounty participants.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
DragonETH

Activity: 588

https://www.projecton.pro/

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:21:07 AM

good news

whats the good news? We all are in waiting mode and some trying to cash out their accounts with BTC price going new all-time highs every day.

Good news is that I was informed by Vasia (PR Marketing head of Exscudo) that EUR fiat will be first disposable currency to trade against cryptocurrency. This will have a huge impact as Exscudo will function as gateway between real economy and digital currency. Exscudo will be the European Coinbase!

I can unofficially confirm that Euro will the first primary currency of the system!

-Trev

And woot woot Andrew will be doing another speaking event tomorrow in Warsaw , huge exposure for Exscudo!

https://www.facebook.com/exscudo/photos/a.330272873981544.1073741828.303231106685721/550707451938084/?type=3&theater

If that's true, that's really really good news. I'm raising my groundfloor to 1$/eon.
I'm afraid you're disappointed, but greater than 0.1 will not see for a long time, tokens had not been burned and distributed to the investors and is not very small wallets and the opportunity those who are waiting a year will result in the floor.

Not sure what you're talking about bro.  Please don.t use google translate... anyway, I'm not afraid and I won't sell easily.  I don't expect 1$ right away either.
I say that after the ICO coins were not burned. them as bonus distributed to investors, hence the price of ICO has fallen at least by the amount of the bonus. Plus wait a year and be disappointed at current prices for BTC, out of the coins at the first opportunity.

░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             
          ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░         
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
  ░▓▓▓▓░░░  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░  ░░░▓▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓██████████████▒░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░  ░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░░░░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░████████████▓░░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░▓████░░░░░░░      ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▒███████▓▓░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓█████████░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▓▒░░                     ░░▒▓▓▓░ 
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░      
          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░        
             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
                                                      PROJECTON

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
Customer relationship management using Blockchain
▬▬▬▬Whitepaper ♦ Whitelist  ▬▬▬▬
BUY XN35

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
░░░░░SOCIAL MEDIA░░░░░
TwitterTelegram Facebook 
Reddit  Medium  ➤  Bitcointalk
Questat

Activity: 2814
Merit: 604

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:30:39 AM

Well if you just analyze it , the unsold eons is the reason we have a 6.7 something coefficient that increased our stakes. So that in turn would be our bonus from ICO event. I think there is no reason for selling unsold because it was well distributed among us contributors plus bounty participants.
There is a separate amount for the entire bounty project and there was a separate EONS for sale, those unsold will be given proportionally
to investors and I think they are the ones who are getting the benefits here, if they won't sell at a cheap price, we might see a good price then.

lolgreglol

Activity: 50
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:22:33 AM

lol i hope EON jumps out the game very early Q1  Grin
like january 1st lol

would be a great way to start the year  Grin Grin Grin
virasisog

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:34:49 AM

lol i hope EON jumps out the game very early Q1  Grin
like january 1st lol

would be a great way to start the year  Grin Grin Grin
Yes, it is so good to see if there are no more delays and there will be no problem to launch the product or EON exchange. After a long wait it may create a big demand like Minexcoin.
alfaisal890

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:44:35 AM

There is a separate amount for the entire bounty project and there was a separate EONS for sale, those unsold will be given proportionally
to investors and I think they are the ones who are getting the benefits here, if they won't sell at a cheap price, we might see a good price then.

I do not think it's easy to bounty hunter not to do dump on every project, but I'm sure eons will still have a good price even though many bounty hunter who do dump. can not wait for this project release in market
Azkabal

Activity: 389
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:33:33 AM

I do not think it's easy to bounty hunter not to do dump on every project, but I'm sure eons will still have a good price even though many bounty hunter who do dump. can not wait for this project release in market

I do not think that many bounty hunters will dump their tokens. Nowadays Token Holding is more profitable
bebekangsoo

Activity: 313
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:44:04 AM

I do not think that many bounty hunters will dump their tokens. Nowadays Token Holding is more profitable
yes if EON entered the market when bitcoin price is still high as it is now
if the bitcoin price drops I'm sure a dump will happen

btctube

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:22:52 PM

Bounty hunters even accumulate tokens using the bounties they got  Cheesy
But lets see how much will each EON be as it all depend to their need to cash out. Some bounty hunters are also seeing tokens to drop every time its distributed so there will be dumpers sure.

alexvilis

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:43:52 PM

EXSCUDO WEEKLY #20- Crypto Currency World Expo Presentation!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNIMf0huqFw
Pages: « 1 ... 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 [291] 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 ... 532 »
  Print  

Jump to: