Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 12:00:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 [289] 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 ... 532 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [EON] EXSCUDO - ICO successfully finished!  (Read 357181 times)
Psalmy

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

A good name is better than gold.

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:55:10 AM

Great! I'm eargerly watching.

#EthereumStar (eSTR)
#believe!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sebungkus

Activity: 964
Merit: 500

Roma Fan Since 1999 ! #ForzaRoma

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 10:01:22 AM

I still believe in this project. waiting is not a problem for me. because I believe excudo will have a high value in the future. and it takes time to build it . Hope Q1 2018 get good news of course

RUMAHCLOUD.ME | SELLING DIGITAL GOODS PRODUCT
greply

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:23:06 AM

Once the mainnet is launched in early 2018, the tokens in bounty/investor dashboard would be available for withdrawing.

Thanks for the clarification! I'll keep an eye out for further info on the withdrawal process from the team Smiley
Tonisim

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:55:27 AM

EON as a particular case of transactional business and regulations

EON blockchain is a hybrid system without any bottlenecks. It is safe, resilient, flexible, scalable with speed of client-server solutions. Due to all these features it can be applied in many industries and solve several problems. Three case studies listed further are representative.

Case #1: Taxation. Current tax collecting system is generally outdated. Fraud, errors, bankruptcies and tax avoidance result in VAT gap. In 2015 the European Commission reported a VAT gap of 151.5 BILLION , it means a loss of 12% of the total expected VAT. Besides, people spend more and more time on preparing and paying taxes. According to the World bank, in 2016 an average person spent 218 hours on it, while in 2005 the figure was 196 hours. Taxation system based on EON blockchain can make tax collecting more effective. Most of workflow is done automatically and human factor is excluded, therefore errors, fraud and evasion are not possible. It is a win-win solution: although people cannot use grey taxation schemes, they do not need to worry about possible errors and spend hours paying taxes, and regulators enjoy tax collection at lower cost.

Case#2 Healthcare. There are three major issues in healthcare industry that EON blockchain can solve: medical data storage, costs and security. Medical data is a very sensitive information, and it is important to store it properly. Currently, all the patient data is stored in local databases with few possibilities of sharing it between multiple organizations. Medical histories are often lost or forged, and the whole system of storage lacks transparency. Security is not less important here. Recently Health Service of Great Britain underwent a massive cyber attack. In result patient records were made unavailable, connections between computers and medical equipment were brought down, operations cancelled and appointment schedules, internal phone lines and emails were rendered inaccessible. Besides all that healthcare is losing billions on unnecessary services, excessive administrative costs and fraud. The global average loss from fraud rate from 1997 to 2016 is 5.58%, which is equal to $4.39 trillion. This sum is more than two-thirds greater than the UK’s entire GDP and more than twice as much as the sum which Europe spent on healthcare in 2014. Administrative costs generally vary from 12 to 25 percent of the whole hospital spending.

A decentralized system of patient data storage is a solution to all these problems. As data is not stored on one server problems which usually appear when server fails are removed. Blockchain provides the highest level of security, and EON flexibility allows to manage properly even the most sensitive data. All accesses in the system are personalized and there are different levels of access to patient data for healthcare organizations, patients and regulators. Privacy of access is mathematically provable. Most of the processes in the system will proceed automatically, it means that services and maintenance costs will be reduced dramatically. Due to EON blockchain transparency fraud will not be possible and human factor will be excluded.

Case#3 Marketing and Client Loyalty Programs.  Nowadays every brand has its own client loyalty program, with its own scheme and authorization method. Therefore, users have lots of different cards, most of which they never use. Not more than 20% of all the liability points are actually being used. A unified decentralized system of client loyalty programs based on EON is eager to simplify users’ life and helps brands to create engagement system. Each brand has its own loyalty program and issues its own tokens, having access only to its client’s information. Several brands can collaborate developing multi brand loyalty programs of different levels of complexity. Although clients data is kept private and this privacy is mathematically provable, brands have wide opportunities for analysis. They can segment the generalized impersonal data about their customers and provide them with personalized offers. At the same time all the users have common identificator and have access to all the clients loyalty programs they participate in via their personal account.
devollito

Activity: 560
Merit: 217

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:47:36 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2017, 01:06:11 PM by devollito

How are you all ? Eon will be amazing exploded coin in 2018. The test net is work well i really want to see the platform launch. The community also become bigger and bigger. Dev please make telegram channel. So the community also can talk through telegram and slack.

If any bounty hunter would sell their bounty for $0.04 i will be buying it.
You must provide the email and your drivong license and photo of you selvie.

I am buying as much as i can at $0.04
Rijakolus

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:57:29 PM

How are you all ? Eon will be amazing exploded coin in 2018. The test net is work well i really want to see the platform launch. The community also become bigger and bigger. Dev please make telegram channel. So the community also can talk through telegram and slack.

Are you smoking crack SmileySmiley ICO price was 0,0002 BTC. BTC was 2000$ that means ico price was 40c... either you cant do the math or you are on some sort of drugs SmileySmiley

Or should i say if anyone sells is Smiley
bandar

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 03:46:41 PM

Cheesy 4cents... come on!  I wouldn't sell my stash for 0.3, even after the multiplier of x6.  This ICO looks really really healthy.  You'd be a fool to sell.  I'm waiting patiently.  No need to rush things.  Cool
voteformeg
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:59:36 PM

Cheesy 4cents... come on!  I wouldn't sell my stash for 0.3, even after the multiplier of x6.  This ICO looks really really healthy.  You'd be a fool to sell.  I'm waiting patiently.  No need to rush things.  Cool

nobody is going to sell on 0.04 cents , they would be crazy , and if they would they must also know that i would give them 0.06 cents  , so you know where to find me

PM : peronaly i wouldn't sell for that bargain prices , this is a serious project , it only need time for development and then they came with a full working product (as anounced before the ico )
fudster

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:47:26 PM

nobody is going to sell on 0.04 cents , they would be crazy , and if they would they must also know that i would give them 0.06 cents  , so you know where to find me

PM : peronaly i wouldn't sell for that bargain prices , this is a serious project , it only need time for development and then they came with a full working product (as anounced before the ico )

EON is speculated to be more than what they are worth, more than the ICO price but we'll see soon when price in USD and in BTC match up. If we earn more satoshi by the time its available to dump EON on exchange that's when you can say its worth keeping. BTC has increased so much, regrets will whisper you wish you have kept it instead and buy EONs when its on exchange because you could have more of it.
bandar

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 07:21:11 PM

EON is speculated to be more than what they are worth, more than the ICO price but we'll see soon when price in USD and in BTC match up. If we earn more satoshi by the time its available to dump EON on exchange that's when you can say its worth keeping. BTC has increased so much, regrets will whisper you wish you have kept it instead and buy EONs when its on exchange because you could have more of it.

Maybe... maybe not.  All I know is that the amount of (calculated) fiat I have gained from several ICO's starting in july when btc was about 2k is as high as the rise of BTC since then.  But I had to do a hell more to get there instead of just waiting lol.  Cheesy
hannusolo

Activity: 434
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:45:08 PM

Interesting post ( https://twitter.com/ex_scudo/status/935828243411820544 ) about  Q4 possible launch?

Maye the twitter admin only copied the text from the official statement, as I think (according to the testnet roadmap) we will only see the main net around January/February
Mrbates

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

Maybe a fed.

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:32:34 AM

I don't know how many people would essentially give you the information/photo needed to pass the kyc on most websites.

I also do not think you'll find .04 however I wish you the best of luck, and small advertisement:

Selling eon at 50 cents each

Questat

Activity: 2814
Merit: 604

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:03:28 AM

I don't know how many people would essentially give you the information/photo needed to pass the kyc on most websites.

I also do not think you'll find .04 however I wish you the best of luck, and small advertisement:

Why would they require a KYC just to claim the bounty, where is the anonymity here which is the purpose of bitcoin and other similar
decentralized project. They haven't said that I guess and by the way, selling with less than $1 is quite very cheap IMO.

cabron

Activity: 2800
Merit: 596

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 04:52:54 AM

Why would they require a KYC just to claim the bounty, where is the anonymity here which is the purpose of bitcoin and other similar
decentralized project. They haven't said that I guess and by the way, selling with less than $1 is quite very cheap IMO.

That isn't true. What about us who already have bought exscudo account? How are we going to claim those accounts when we can't provide information to those users. I don't think that's possible. Did the team said this or just you?

I bought an account because I saw a post from the team they allow it.

DragonETH

Activity: 588

https://www.projecton.pro/

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:25:12 AM

EON as a particular case of transactional business and regulations

EON blockchain is a hybrid system without any bottlenecks. It is safe, resilient, flexible, scalable with speed of client-server solutions. Due to all these features it can be applied in many industries and solve several problems. Three case studies listed further are representative.

Case #1: Taxation. Current tax collecting system is generally outdated. Fraud, errors, bankruptcies and tax avoidance result in VAT gap. In 2015 the European Commission reported a VAT gap of 151.5 BILLION , it means a loss of 12% of the total expected VAT. Besides, people spend more and more time on preparing and paying taxes. According to the World bank, in 2016 an average person spent 218 hours on it, while in 2005 the figure was 196 hours. Taxation system based on EON blockchain can make tax collecting more effective. Most of workflow is done automatically and human factor is excluded, therefore errors, fraud and evasion are not possible. It is a win-win solution: although people cannot use grey taxation schemes, they do not need to worry about possible errors and spend hours paying taxes, and regulators enjoy tax collection at lower cost.

Case#2 Healthcare. There are three major issues in healthcare industry that EON blockchain can solve: medical data storage, costs and security. Medical data is a very sensitive information, and it is important to store it properly. Currently, all the patient data is stored in local databases with few possibilities of sharing it between multiple organizations. Medical histories are often lost or forged, and the whole system of storage lacks transparency. Security is not less important here. Recently Health Service of Great Britain underwent a massive cyber attack. In result patient records were made unavailable, connections between computers and medical equipment were brought down, operations cancelled and appointment schedules, internal phone lines and emails were rendered inaccessible. Besides all that healthcare is losing billions on unnecessary services, excessive administrative costs and fraud. The global average loss from fraud rate from 1997 to 2016 is 5.58%, which is equal to $4.39 trillion. This sum is more than two-thirds greater than the UK’s entire GDP and more than twice as much as the sum which Europe spent on healthcare in 2014. Administrative costs generally vary from 12 to 25 percent of the whole hospital spending.

A decentralized system of patient data storage is a solution to all these problems. As data is not stored on one server problems which usually appear when server fails are removed. Blockchain provides the highest level of security, and EON flexibility allows to manage properly even the most sensitive data. All accesses in the system are personalized and there are different levels of access to patient data for healthcare organizations, patients and regulators. Privacy of access is mathematically provable. Most of the processes in the system will proceed automatically, it means that services and maintenance costs will be reduced dramatically. Due to EON blockchain transparency fraud will not be possible and human factor will be excluded.

Case#3 Marketing and Client Loyalty Programs.  Nowadays every brand has its own client loyalty program, with its own scheme and authorization method. Therefore, users have lots of different cards, most of which they never use. Not more than 20% of all the liability points are actually being used. A unified decentralized system of client loyalty programs based on EON is eager to simplify users’ life and helps brands to create engagement system. Each brand has its own loyalty program and issues its own tokens, having access only to its client’s information. Several brands can collaborate developing multi brand loyalty programs of different levels of complexity. Although clients data is kept private and this privacy is mathematically provable, brands have wide opportunities for analysis. They can segment the generalized impersonal data about their customers and provide them with personalized offers. At the same time all the users have common identificator and have access to all the clients loyalty programs they participate in via their personal account.
the project is intending to solve these problems a great many. ahead of high competition and over 90% of these projects will die, will the units and the difficulty to find the diamond that will become the industry standard.

░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             
          ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░         
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
  ░▓▓▓▓░░░  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░  ░░░▓▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓██████████████▒░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░  ░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░░░░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░████████████▓░░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░▓████░░░░░░░      ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▒███████▓▓░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓█████████░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▓▒░░                     ░░▒▓▓▓░ 
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░      
          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░        
             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
                                                      PROJECTON

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
Customer relationship management using Blockchain
▬▬▬▬Whitepaper ♦ Whitelist  ▬▬▬▬
BUY XN35

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
░░░░░SOCIAL MEDIA░░░░░
TwitterTelegram Facebook 
Reddit  Medium  ➤  Bitcointalk
Mrbates

Maybe a fed.

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:47:50 AM

I'm not saying exscudo wants the kyc.

I'm saying he wants someones selfie with i.d. = can pass KYC with an exchange or wherever.

Mrbates

Maybe a fed.

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:48:47 AM

That isn't true. What about us who already have bought exscudo account? How are we going to claim those accounts when we can't provide information to those users. I don't think that's possible. Did the team said this or just you?

I bought an account because I saw a post from the team they allow it.

Read my above post.
Its people reading some not all of the quotes ~

tommy163

Activity: 237

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:49:37 AM

When will they distribute the token and bounty? I wait for many months.
fudster

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:18:45 AM

Mainnet wasn't even launched yet but rest assured you have your bounties in your dashboard. You don't however have the multiplier, this is the beauty of investing BTC, they all got the most of it.  Maybe they just got even after BTC rise and the price when EON is ready on exchanges.
Natalim

Activity: 2898
Merit: 590

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:26:42 AM

There is no definite date for the distribution of the reward, just wait for the formal announcement of the team, some has sold their accounts but they made a wrong decision because patience will give you a good value of your EONS. Just relax and wait for the right time, maybe when the platform is ready we can see good news about the bounty.

Pages: « 1 ... 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 [289] 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 ... 532 »
  Print  

Jump to: